- » Easy Fluff Salad
Easy Fluff Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy fluff salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy fluff salad recipes.
Cranberry Fluff Salad
Cranberry fluff salad is another delicious dish for the festive season, specially the Thanksgiving. No Thanksgiving dinner is complete with cranberry dish. Simple, easy and delicious cranberry fluff salad is a treat anytime - 48.4916
Heavenly Orange Fluff
Dissolve gelatin in 2 1/2 cups boiling water; add undrained pineapple and concentrate.
Chill till partially set.
Fold in oranges; pour into 13x9x2-inch pan.
Chill till firm.
Beat pudding and milk with rotary beater till smooth.
Fold in whipped cream.
Spread... - 34.7112
Avocado Fluff Salad Dressing
Peel and pit avocado; cut into pieces.
Put avocado pieces into an electric blender container with lime juice, sugar, mayonnaise, and salt; blend until smooth.
Fold whipped cream into avocado mixture until blended; chill thoroughly. - 24.9997
Lime Fluff Salad
Dissolve jello in 1/2 cup heated pineapple juice.
You may need to add water to make 1/2 cup of liquid.
Cool until slightly thickened.
Add cream, marshmallows, cottage cheese and nuts.
Pour into mold.
Serves 8. - 35.1209
Cottage Cheese Fluff
In blender container, combine cottage cheese, sweetener, and lemon juice; blend till creamy.
Add milk, a tablespoon at a time, till of desired consistency - 18.4833
Cranberry Pink Fluff
Dissolve gelatin in hot water; stir in cran berry juice.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Gradually pour cranberry mixture over egg whites, beating until foamy.
Pour into indi vidual sherbet glasses.
Mixture will... - 28.9546
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
FOR THE RASPBERRY CHIPOTLE SAUCE WITH CREAM CHEESE
2. For the Raspberry Chipotle sauce with cream cheese, take the cream cheese and place on a plate.
3. Drizzle the roasted raspberry... - 89.836
Quinoa Salad With Asparagus, Dates, And Orange
To prepare salad, heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add white onion to pan; saute 2 minutes.
Add quinoa to pan; saute 5 minutes.
Add 2 cups water and 1/4 teaspoon salt to pan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and... - 45.3239
Salmon Rice Salad With Lemon Pepper Dressing
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken broth and 1 cup of water to a boil. Add the rice and garlic, reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender and all the liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes. When the rice is done, remove it from... - 38.5497
Rice And Vegetable Salad Bowl
Combine water and Italian dressing in saucepan; bring to boil.
Remove from heat.
Add rice; cover, and let stand 5 minutes.
Fluff rice with fork.
Add peas and mix well.
Add onion, mushrooms, cucumber, olives, and mayonnaise; mix well.
Refrigerate until... - 40.6483
Cracked Wheat Spinach Salad
1. In a heavy medium saucepan, heat 2 teaspoons of the olive oil. Add the shallots and garlic and cook over moderate heat, stirring frequently, for 1 minute. Add the cracked wheat and continue to cook, stirring, until the kernels are covered with oil and the... - 37.099
Shrimp Salad San Joaquin
1) In a large glass bowl, toss the shrimp, scallions, oil and garlic together until thoroughly coated, cover and refrigerate overnight.
2) In a 1-quart saucepan, stir the water, broth mix, hot sauce and red pepper together, until the... - 46.0538
1) In a heavy medium saucepan, whisk together the chicken stock, cinnamon, ginger, cumin, turmeric and 1 1/2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
2) Place over heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer and add the chicken breast if you are using... - 45.6678
This video shows a simple and easy recipe for couscous salad and discusses various health benefits of the ingredients by an accredited practising dietitian. - 107.713
Bulgur And Sweet Pepper Salad
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, add the stock and allow it to come to a boil.
2) Add in the bulgar and garlic. Place a lid on the saucepan and remove from flame. Let the saucepan rest for about 20 minutes.
3) When all the stock has absorbed, fluff the bulgar... - 43.7901
Bulgur Wheat And Parsley Salad
1) In a large bowl put bulgur wheat and add boiling water to cover 1 inch of it.
2) Keep aside for 30 minutes.
3) In a large portable bowl mix parsley, onion, tomatoes, and mint.
4) Keep it aside.
5) With a fine-mesh sieve drain bulgur and press on... - 46.7523
Tarragon Couscous Salad
1 In a 1-quart saucepan,boil 2 cups of water.Stir in lentils ,reduce heat and cook for 10-12 minutes or until just tender.Drain and cool for 15 minutes.
2 In a 1-quart saucepan, heat the remaining 1 cup water with 2 teaspoons oil and salt,bring to a... - 43.2226
Rice Asparagus And Cucumber Salad
Rice Asparagus And Cucumber Salad has a beautiful taste. The white wine vinegar with dry mustard gives the Rice Asparagus And Cucumber Salad a wonderful taste. Must catcg it - 41.9319
Wegmans Red Quinoa-avocado Salad
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck gives you an introduction to the ancient grain quinoa and how to use it in a great salad to complement your BBQ. If you have been looking for a way to incorporate Quinoa and vegetables into your meal plan then this recipe fits the... - 145.977
Rice Salad With Mint And Tomatillos
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 2 3/4 cups of water to a boil. Add the rice, vegetable oil and 1 teaspoon of the salt and stir well. Cover and simmer over low heat until the water is absorbed and the rice is tender, about 20 minutes. Remove from the heat and... - 43.2057
In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan, stir nuts over medium-high heat until toasted, 7 to 8 minutes.
Pour from pan and let stand.
In pan, combine millet and broth and bring to a boil over high heat.
Cover, reduce heat to simmer, and cook until millet is tender to bite... - 39.6073
Rice And Pineapple Salad
1. Finely chop the pineapple rings into bits.
2. Halve, deseed and finely chop the green pepper.
3. Wash, trim and shred the spring onions.
4. In a colander or sieve, place the rice
5. Wash under cold tap water and drain thoroughly, 3 to 4 times... - 40.0459
Coconut Rice Salad With Mango And Shrimp
1. Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add shrimp, cook 11/2 minutes or until done. Drain and rinse with cold water. Cover and chill.
2. Combine 13/4 cups water and coconut milk in pan, bring to a boil. Add rice and 1/4 teaspoon salt, cover,... - 35.2855
Chicken Waldorf Salad
In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, bring the stock to a boil.
Add the rice.
Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 10 minutes, or until all the stock has been absorbed.
Fluff with a fork.
Spread in an even layer on a large tray.
Place in the freezer or... - 47.3009
Red Rice Salad
1. Put the olive oil and red rice in a heavy saucepan and place over a medium heat. Add the water and 1 teaspoon of salt. Bring to the boil, lower the heat, cover and simmer until the rice is tender and all the water has been absorbed. (There are several... - 38.5471
Hoppin' John Salad
In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, cook the bacon for 2 to 3 minutes, or until crisp.
Remove from the saucepan and set aside until cool; crumble.
Add the onions and garlic to the same saucepan.
Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until softened.
Add the... - 48.3485
Moroccan Couscous And Vegetable Salad
Have tried making a salad with couscous! If not then make a salad using all the fresh vegetables and mix in some couscous using the guidance of this video! Its light and easy and the video has simple instructions! - 128.961
Healthy Quinoa Tabbouleh
Looking for a simple quinoa recipe? Quinoa is a super healthy ingredient that you must include in your diet. Here is a short video that shows how to make the quinoa Tabbouleh. It recipe seems very simple as the chef demonstrates it. Try it yourself. - 123.16
Cucumber Dill Rice Salad
In a medium saucepan, combine the rice and water.
Bring to a boil, add the salt, and reduce heat to a simmer.
Cover and cook for 16 minutes, or until just tender.
Remove from heat, uncover, and stir the rice with a fork to fluff.
In a medium bowl, combine the... - 40.6842
Couscous Vegetable Salad With Creamy Dill Dressing
1 To prepare the dressing: In a food processor or blender, whirl the garlic, oil, vinegar, dill, yogurt, salt, and red pepper sauce until blended.
or mince the garlic and place it in a jar with the remaining dressing ingredients, cover tightly, and shake... - 34.5125
Quinoa And Vegetable Salad
Vegetarians can’t stop enjoying the goodness of taste and nutrition, just like this grain salad. The salad is simple and comprises of quinoa - a protein rich grain which is low in fat content. Watch the video to learn the recipe. - 117.752
1. Allow bulgur to soak in boiling water for about 60 minutes or until water is completely absorbed.
2. In a large bowl, mix lemon juice and mint. Season the mixture with salt and pepper. Gradually stir in olive oil.
3. Pour this... - 45.8896
Couscous Chicken Salad
1) In a saucepan, allow the chicken broth to boil, then add the couscous and margarine.
2) Again bring to a boil, then turn off the heat, cover and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
3) Fluff the couscous with a fork and cool the 2 cups of the cooked... - 46.4143
Cold Couscous And Cucumber Salad
Combine sugar, vinegar, and salt in a small bowl; stir well.
Add cucumber, and toss well.
Cover and chill.
Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan; remove from heat.
Add couscous; cover and let stand 5 minutes or until couscous is tender and liquid is... - 44.0385
Couscous Salad With Shrimp And Mint
Couscous Salad With Shrimp And Mint has a great taste. The lemon juice gives the Couscous Salad With Shrimp And Mint a cool refreshing taste. - 42.3537
Place bulgur in a large bowl.
Add enough hot water to cover.
Let sit for approximately 30 minutes.
Drain and squeeze dry.
Place in a large mixing bowl and fluff with a fork.
Add parsley, onions, mint, cucumber, bell pepper, salt and black pepper.
Stir to mix... - 44.3574
Couscous Pilaf Salad
COUSCOUS: In nonstick skillet, cook couscous over medium heat, stirring frequently, for 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly browned; remove from heat.
In small saucepan, bring chicken stock to boil; add to couscous.
Cover and let stand for 5 minutes; fluff with... - 40.0887
Mediterranean Rice Salad
1) In a large saucepan, place all the ingredients. Bring the liquid to a boil by gentle stirring.
2) Put on a lid and reduce the heat to simmer for another 40 minutes.
3) Remove the saucepan from heat without taking off the lid. Allow this to sit for... - 43.6709
Orange And Almond Couscous Salad
1. Place apple juice in a saucepan over a medium heat. Bring to the boil. Slowly stir in couscous. Remove pan from heat. Cover. Cool. Fluff up with a fork.
2. Add red pepper, parsley, mint and currants to couscous. Toss to combine. Transfer to a serving bowl.... - 36.8532
Nectarine And Chickpea Couscous Salad With Honey Cumin Dressing
1. Bring 11/4 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan, stir in couscous. Remove from heat, cover and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork, cool.
2. Combine lime juice and next 5 ingredients (through coriander) in a large bowl, stir well with a whisk. Add... - 36.0823
Colorful Couscous Chicken Salad
1. Bring 1 3/4 cups salted water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add couscous, remove pan from heat, and let stand, covered, until liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl and fluff couscous with a fork. Add chicken, bell pepper,... - 29.9135
Lentil Rice Salad
1. In a medium saucepan or pot, add water and bring it to a rapid boil.
2. Add lentils and rice and bring to boil again, stirring to prevent sticking to sides of the pan.
3. Lower the heat and cover the pan with its lid.
4. Simmer the rice and lentils... - 49.8557
Heat oil in a heavy pot.
Add scallions and saute over medium heat, stirring, for 5 minutes or until wilted.
Add saffron and cook for 2 minutes longer.
Add the rice and stir, coating grains well with oil.
Season with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, pour in chicken... - 41.9218
Couscous Salad With Eggs And Vegetables
1. Bring the chicken broth to boiling in a small saucepan over high heat. Add the carrot; lower the heat and simmer for 6 minutes or until the carrot is tender-crisp.
2. Add the couscous; stir. Cover the saucepan; remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes.
3.... - 39.6604
1. In a bowl, add the wheat berries, cover with water and let soak overnight.
2. Drain, reserve and measure soaking liquid adding more water to it to equal 3 1/2 cups.
3. In a 3-quart stockpot, add the wheat berries along with measured... - 48.1239
Chicken And Tofu Salad With Tarragon Wild Rice
1. Put the wild rice in a bowl, get it covered with hot tap water
2. Soak for 30 minutes, after that drain the water.
3. Take a 5-quart saucepan and add the stock, tarragon, garlic, and salt in it together.
4. Bring the ingredients... - 46.4894
Couscous Salad With Caramelized Onions And Marinated Beef
Couscous is a type of pasta made from semolina flour. It is composed of tiny balls that are made by adding a but of water to the flour and rubbing it until the tiny balls are formed. Couscous really does not have much flavor on its own but it is a great side... - 125.933
Middle Eastern Tabouli
1. In a large bowl place bulgur. Pour this over boiling water.
2. Let it stand for 30 minutes so that the whole water gets absorbed.
3. Fluff grain with the help of a fork occasionally.
4. Cool bulgar. Add scallions, lemon juice, diced tomato, cooked... - 44.2614
All Green Tabbouleh
Wash the wheat and put in a salad bowl with WW the salt.
Pour the boiling water over, stir and leave to stand for 20 minutes.
The grains will have absorbed all the water.
Stir in the remaining ingredients except the cucumber, tomatoes and... - 37.1401
Aubergine With Spicy Apricot Tabbouleh
1. Boil the kettle and tip the couscous into a heatproof bowl. Rub in the harissa with your fingers, then stir in the apricots and ground coriander. Pour over 2 1/2 tbsp boiling water, cover, then leave the couscous to swell for 5 mins.
2. When the couscous... - 38.414
Chilean Quinoa Tabbouleh
1. Place quinoa in a strainer and rinse with cold running water.
2. In a medium-size pan, place quinoa, add water, and bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat to medium-low and cover the pan.
4. Simmer for about 10-12 minutes until the liquid... - 49.8285
Quinoa With Pine Nuts And Apricots
1. In a medium saucepan add water and boil.
2. Add quina while stirring. Simmer 10 minutes.
3. Turn the heat off. Let quinoa rest in the covered pot for 10 minutes, so that the additional water is absorbed.
4. Transfer the quinoa to a salad bowl and... - 48.298
Roasted Vegetable Couscous
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C to 200C.
2. Cut the peppers, aubergine, courgettes and the sweet potatoes into 1-inch cubes.
3. Spread the vegetables in a roasting tin with the onions and garlic.
4. Drizzle olive oil and toss vegetables.... - 49.2702
1. In a bowl place the couscous.
2. Pour over boiling water.Let it stand for 15 minutes so that the grains are absorbed.
3. Fluff using a fork so that the clumps of grain can break apart.
4. In a skillet toast the pine nuts for 3 minutes on medium heat... - 49.8364
Tabbouleh With Romaine
Mix bulgur wheat and broth, cover, and let stand at room temperature 2 hours.
Fluff with a fork, add parsley, mint, onion, and tomatoes, and toss to mix.
Beat oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper until well blended, add to salad, and toss again.
Cover and chill... - 40.584
Pork With Bananas And Peanuts
Put the onions and garlic in a casserole dish with the oil and heat on HIGH for 2-3 minutes.
Add the meat and the rice.
Pour the juice from the tomatoes into a measuring cup, crumble in the bouillon (stock) cube and add enough water to make up to 2 cups (450... - 44.5154
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups water, the instant chicken broth, pepper and butter to boiling uncovered.
2. Stir in rice, remove from heat and let it stand covered, 5 minutes until the rice is tender and the water is absorbed.
3. Fluff up with... - 33.4285
Quick Cocoa Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease square pan, 9X9X2 inches.
Measure all ingredients except topping into large mixer bowl.
Blend 1/2 minute on low speed, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat 1 minute on high speed, scraping bowl occasionally.
Pour batter into pan.
Bake... - 40.2493
Cod Baked In Couscous And Sun Dried Tomato Paste
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
Place the couscous in a bowl.
Cover with boiling water and then put a plate on the top.
Set aside for 5 minutes.
When the couscous is ready, fluff it up with a fork.
Crack the egg into a bowl and whisk for just a... - 39.1564
1. To cook the Kasha, bring chicken stock or water to a boil, adding a pinch of sea salt.
2. Add the kasha and stir.
3. Cover the pot, reduce the heat, and simmer for about 20 minutes or until all the water is absorbed by the grain.
4. Stir and... - 41.9655
Mediterranean Burgul With Noodles
Here is a superb video that shows a versatile burgul with noodles recipe. The chef makes this dish with bulgur or cracked wheat and shariyi. This video is a must watch for those who like Mediterranean food. - 110.808
Roast Wild Duck And Rice Stuffing
Cover rice with warm water.
Soak for 1 hour; drain.
Bring 4 cups water to a boil in top of double boiler; add rice, butter and salt.
Cook, covered, for 2 hours.
Drain; fluff rice by shaking pan over low heat for 10 minutes.
Add pepper, sage, thyme, margarine... - 41.8078
some steamed brocolli and a large tossed salad complete this simple meal - 38.1615
Jamaica-style Pimiento Rice
Saute onion, pepper, and garlic clove (mash it up) in oil in a large skillet until onion is transparent.
Add rice, tomato juice, pimientos and their liquid, salt, and a generous dash of pepper (or grind of a pepper mill).
Bring to boil, turn off heat, and let... - 33.9135
Jambalaya has a grand taste. Jambalaya gets its taste from ham mixed with rice and seafood. Jambalaya is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 41.8106
Heat the stock in a large pan with the olive oil and the salt.
Bring to the boil and immediately remove from the heat.
Pour in the couscous in a thin, steady stream and then stir in the lemon zest.
Set aside for 10 minutes to allow the grains to swell and... - 41.1152
Khumb Wala Pulao
Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
Stir in the cinnamon, cardamom, bay leaves, and cloves, and fry for 30 seconds.
Add the onion and stir-fry until golden brown.
Add the mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes.
Add the water and bring to a boil.
Stir in the... - 45.6286
Rice Pilaf With Indian Spices
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, heat the oil.
2) Over medium heat, saute the almonds, garlic, pepper flakes and fennel seeds in the hot oil for 3 minutes.
3) To this, add the stock, rice, carrots, peppers and bay leaf.
4) Bring this mixture to a boil and... - 45.2536
Asparagus And Bulgur
1) In a saucepan, bring the water to a boil and remove from heat.
2) Add the bulgur to the water.
3) Cover and let rest for 15 minutes, or until all the liquid has been absorbed.
4) In a saucepan, bring the water to boil and blanch the asparagus... - 44.9656
Mini Cheese And Chive Popovers
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Coat the sides and bottom of 18 small muffin cups with butter.
3) In bowl, whisk the eggs until foamy.
4) Pour in the milk and mix well.
5) Stir in flour, cheese, chives, garlic powder, salt and butter.... - 42.4497
Morocco Bulgur Cracked Wheat
1. Take a heavy -large saucepan and add water , butter and 2 tsp salt into it. Stir in the bulgur wheat in a slow and gradual manner. Cook for about 5 minutes by stirring at regular intervals until the liquid is absorbed. Cover and cook additionally.... - 37.6442
Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
Stir in the bay leaves and cardamom and fry for 30 seconds.
Add the onion and cumin seeds and stir-fry until golden brown.
Add the water, bring to a boil, and stir in the peas, rice, and salt.
Bring to a boil again,... - 46.673
1. For each chicken, slash skin in several places such as breast, legs and wings.
2. Combine 2/3 cup chutney-type relish, lemon juice and corn syrup; mix until well blended.
3. Cover chickens with chutney mixture, rubbing it into the skin. Let... - 43.846
1) Prepare the barbecue grill.
2) Strip the pork chops of any excess fat. Transfer into a non-metallic dish.
3) In a bowl, mix sugar, fruit juice, rum, coconut and cinnamon. Mix well until the sugar dissolves.
4) Pour the mixture over the pork... - 42.6574
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a large pan, tip in the onions and the garlic and sautÃ© on low heat till they are golden brown. This will take five minutes.
3. Add the undiluted chicken broth, clam juice, tomatoes, salt and pepper and... - 44.5203
Shanghai Chicken And Vegetables
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high.
2. When the oil is hot but not smoking, add the chicken cubes and saute them until they are evenly browned and lose their pinkishness.
3. Add the ginger, garlic and rice and saute a few more minutes... - 47.3577
Spring-in Quinoa With Veggies
If you believe in - cook once and eat twice, chef Dani Spies will guide you to the right direction. Serve this dish straight from the stove or store inside refrigerator to consume later. Quinoa, combined with vegetables is a great source of nutrition. - 116.436
Mediterranean Burgul Tomato Pilaf
Here is a video that displays a simple and delightful recipe for burgul tomato pilaf. The chef here presents this Burgul Tomato pilaf as an exotic Mediterranean main course meal. This recipe can also be made meatless as a variation. This recipe is indeed... - 114.899
Sweet And Sour Shrimp Dinner
1. Halve the pineapple lengthwise, right through frond using a sharp knife
2. Leaving about ½ inch of the shell, slice the pineapple flesh in one piece.
3. Core and cut into chunks. Keep aside.
4. Thinly slice green pepper and onion. Keep... - 38.916
Dill Chicken With Cous Cous
This dill chicken with cous cous is all about fresh fragrant ingredients, subtle flavors and a mix of crisp and soft textures. Look at the video to see how you can prepare a healthy meal in no time that tastes divine. - 109.817
Greek Style Dinner
1. On each chicken cutlet, sprinkle dillweed and pepper.
2. Starting at the narrow end, roll each cutlet and secure with a toothpick. Keep aside.
3. Wash tomatoes, halve and cut into slices.
4. Peel and slice red onion.
5. Tear romaine into... - 38.3978
Buckwheat Mushroom Pilaf
1) Use a frying pan with a tight fitting lid to heat oil over medium-high heat and sautÃ© the vegetables, when they are ready.
2) In the food processor, use the metal blade to mince parsley in the work bowl. Pulse on/off until finely minced.
3) Add... - 46.3352
Saudi Arabian Kabsa
Here is an outstanding video that shows how to prepare a national dish of Saudi Arabia called Kabsa. In this video, the chef here explains the importance of Kabsa in Saudi Arabia. Try out this fantastic, spicy rice that would surely make your meal more... - 129.467