- » Easy Flounder Roll Up
Easy Flounder Roll Up Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy flounder roll up recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy flounder roll up recipes.
Saute onions, mushrooms, celery and pepper in half of the butter.
Add bread crumbs and the rest of the butter.
Mix and season with half of the lemon juice.
For each fillet, place a handful of stuffing in the center and roll up the fillet.
Place the rolled... - 38.3051
Flounder Rolls With Lemon Carrot Filling
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Spray a 12X8X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
3) Over medium heat, place a skillet coated with cooking spray. Once hot, add in the carrots and green onions. Saute them till they become crisp.
4) Take the... - 47.1154
Portuguese Stuffed Flounder Rolls
1 Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2 Tap each fillet gently with a rolling pin to break down the fibers.
3 Chop the hard-boiled egg and watercress and mix well with the other stuffing ingredients to form a paste.
4 Spread the stuffing evenly over each fish... - 35.1638
Flounder Rolls With Vegetable Filling
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add carrot, mushrooms, and onion; saute until crisp-render.
Remove from heat.
Add breadcrumbs and next 6 ingredients; stir well.
Place 3 tablespoons vegetable mixture in... - 38.6985
Stuffed Flounder Supreme
Preheat oven to 350T.
Brush 2 Tbs.
French Dressing on top side of fillets.
In small bowl, combine 1/4 cup dressing, croutons, and celery; equally divide mixture on fillets and roll up.
Brush fillets with remaining dressing and bake 35 minutes or until fish... - 25.7022
Clam Stuffed Fish Roll Ups
These Clam Stuffed fish Roll Ups are my favorite. Take flounder or sole fillet rolls and stuff them with delicious herbs, clam and bread seasonings and boil in wine sauces. Please feel free to share your views about these utterly compelling Clam Stuffed fish... - 40.5509
A Crown Of Flounder
Fry bacon crisp; drain; measure drippings; crumble bacon.
Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package, adding enough melted butter or margarine to bacon drippings to equal amount of moistening called for.
Stir in bacon, parsley, and onion; mix well.
Spread... - 29.7536
A Microwaved Crown Of Flounder
Microwave butter in a 2-cup glass measure at HIGH 1 minute.
Microwave bacon slices on roasting rack in a 12- x 8-inch glass baking dish at HIGH 6 minutes.
Remove and measure drippings.
Add enough melted butter to make 1/4 cup.
Microwave water... - 36.4141
Poached Fillet Of Flounder With Lobster Sauce
Enjoy this Poached Fillet of Flounder with Lobster Sauce - an ultimate treat for all foodies across the globe. Simply follow this best and easy recipe for 1008 and delight in! - 45.2776
Elegant Fish Roll Ups
Thaw fish if frozen.
Cut and piece fillets together to make eight portions.
Sprinkle with salt.
In a 4-cup glass measure or bowl micro-cook onion in 1 tablespoon buttertill onion is tender, about 1 1/2 minutes.
Stir in the salmon, parsley, and... - 44.183
Sole Roll Ups With Crab Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F Grease a 13" by 9" baking dish.
2. In nonstick 10-inch skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons shallots; cook until tender, about 2 minutes. Transfer to medium bowl. Add crabmeat, bread crumbs,... - 34.7872
Herbed Flounder Pinwheels
Herbed Flounder Pinwheels is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Herbed Flounder Pinwheels; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 44.8073
Fall River Baked Flounder
1. Coat nonstick medium skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic, and lemon zest. Cook, stirring, about 30 seconds. Add mushrooms and carrot. Cook, stirring, about 1 minute or until juice released from mushrooms has almost... - 36.9626
This Flounder Florentine makes a delicious meal ! A complete dish with rice, spinach and flounder, you can serve it up with some savory sauces for your next meal ! Just try this Flounder Florentine and let me know if you like it ! - 44.3275
Salmon Stuffed Flounder
1. Place salmon, white pepper and egg in food processor workbowl fitted with steel blade or in blender container. Cover and process until smooth; stir in dill weed.
2. If fish fillets are large, cut into 6 serving pieces; pat dry. Place about 2 tablespoons... - 28.2845
This Flounder Surprise is really a wonder ! This baked fish with mushroom soup and white wine stuffings, garnished with lobster tail and mushrooms , dunked in creamy sauce is so very satiating ! Try this Flounder Surprise for your next meal and let me know... - 41.1254
1 In a 2-quart glass casserole, combine green onion and butter and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring after every minute.
2. Drain mushrooms and reserve liquid.
3 Combine mushrooms, crab meat, cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons parsley flakes, salt,... - 45.1532
This Stuffed Flounder makes a delicious meal for me ! I love this crab meat and mushroom filled fish with irresistible seasonings as it is. You can try it as an accompaniment too with rice or pasta. Tell me how you liked eating this sherry-flavored Stuffed... - 41.4577
Flounder With Shrimp Sauce
1) Roll up the fillets.
2) In a baking dish, arrange the rolled up fillets, seam-side down.
3) Combine the soup, wine and cheese and spoon over the fillets. Cover the dish.
4) Microwave on high power for 10 to 13 minutes or until the... - 37.8153
Stuffed Plaice Flounder
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (Gas Mark 4).
2) Season the mashed potatoes and mix vigorously with half the butter or margarine.
3) Place this in a cloth bag with a potato rose (large nozzle).
4) Take a shallow ovenproof dish and pipe a... - 43.6779
Flounder Stuffed With Shrimp
If you are a seafood fan, then this Flounder recipe is one you would like. This flounder stuffed with shrimp is a simple and easy recipe that is just right for even the amateurs or beginners to the world of cooking. So if you love seafood, put on that apron... - 43.9896
Flounder Turbans With Shrimp Sauce
1 Thaw the flounder fillets partially.
2 Using lemon juice, brush each fillet.
3 With the darker side inside, roll up the fillet and secure with wooden picks.
4 Throughly drain the shrimp, wash under cold water and drain again.
5... - 44.7723
Flounder In Dill Sauce
This Flounder in Dill Sauce is an addiction. I have this with a bowl of hot rice or pasta. Just try this irresistibly seasoned skillet fish for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Flounder in Dill Sauce are welcome ! - 29.9417
Flounder With Creamy Herb Stuffing
1. If fish fillets are large, cut into 4 serving pieces; pat dry. Mix'cheese, parsley, tarragon, salt and pepper.
2. Place about 2 tablespoons cheese mixture on center of each piece fish. Roll up; place seam sides down in square dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches.... - 25.0079
Flounder With Thai Scallion Sauce
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; let stand 1 hour.
Roll up flounder fillets jelly-roll fashion, and place in a large skillet.
Add green onions, carrot, and shallots.
Pour tea mixture through a wire-mesh strainer into skillet, and bring mixture to... - 34.516
Vegetable Fish Rolls
Saute onion and garlic in hot oil until tender.
Remove from skillet, and set aside.
Melt butter in skillet; add carrots and celery, and saute 3 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
Place one fourth of carrot and celery strips on short end of each... - 39.8386
Stuffed Baked Fillets Creole
Stuffed baked fillets creole is a seafood and fish recipe that can be prepared with sole or flounder fillets. Stuffed with a filling of seafood with celery, pepper and onions, the stuffed baked fillets creole is herbed and flavored with creole sauce to taste.... - 48.0078
Thaw frozen fillets.
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain thoroughly.
Spread spinach in 1-quart casserole.
Cut fillets into 4 portions; season with salt and pepper.
Spread half the cheese atop fillets.
Roll up each fillet and place on top of... - 44.4231
Fish Rolls With Walnuts
Fish Rolls With Walnuts is a simple and easy cocktail snacks. I served these last week for a friends party and they were an instant hit. The Fish Rolls With Walnuts is simply delicious and you really need to try preparing them. - 40.3679
Spicy Asparagus Pish Rolls
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut fresh asparagus into 6-inch lengths.
Cook fresh asparagus, covered, in a small amount of boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes or till crisp-tender.
Place three or four asparagus spears crosswise on each fillet, then roll up... - 48.3966
Season fillets with salt and pepper.
Spread clams evenly over the center of each fillet.
Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
Brush tops with lemon juice and, for rich brown color, sprinkle generously with paprika.
Bake at 375Â° F. in foil-lined pan, for... - 25.6095
Salmon Stuffed Fish Roulades
1. Cut each salmon steak lengthwise in half; remove skin and bones. Place 1 salmon half, cut side down, on cutting board; cut piece across grain into 1/4 inch slices. Repeat to slice other halves. Cut each flounder fillet length wise in half, removing all... - 33.6638
Parsley Sole Fillets
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Stir together mayonnaise, mustard, and honey.
Brush one side of each fillet with about 1/2 teaspoons of the mustard mixture.
Sprinkle fillets with pecans, parsley, and carrot.
Roll fish up jelly-roll style.
Secure with wooden toothpicks... - 42.6249
Shrimp Stuffed Baked Fish
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Lightly grease a baking dish large enough to hold four rolled fillets in one layer (about 8 x 8).
2. In a medium skillet, warm the butter over medium-high heat until it is melted. Add the garlic and onion, and saute until the... - 38.7248
Grind the boneless fish in a food processor, along with the shrimp, scallops, and chicken.
Do this in small batches, adding the eggs, cream, and wine as you go.
Blend in the seasonings.
Remove from the machine and stir in the bread crumbs.
If this mixture is... - 42.6396
A Supper From The Sea
1) In a small saucepan, add 1/4 cup water. Bring to boil. Add in 1/2 packet of frozen peas. Cook for 2 minutes. Drain and chill. Wrap the remaining packet and freeze.
2) Using a paring knife, slice around the bottom of the ice-cream box. Let... - 41.4206