- » Easy Flavored Rice
Easy Flavored Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy flavored rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy flavored rice recipes.
How To Cook Beef Flavored Asian Rice
1. Rinse rice under cold water to remove starch.
2. Place a pot on medium flame and melt butter in it.
3. Add rice and toast for 5-6 minutes or until nice and brown, stirring occasionally.
4. Throw bay leaf and season with salt and... - 0
You May Also Like!
Easy Orange Rice
Chop celery and onion fine; cook in melted butter until tender but not brown.
Add rice, water, orange juice, and salt; bring to boil.
Cover tightly; let stand 13 to 15 minutes. - 29.5398
Almond/cherry Flavored Ground Rice Pudding
Irresistabily tempting and delicious, this Ground Rice Pudding is sure to liven up your day. This Ground Rice Pudding is richly flavored go perfectly with any palate. What are you waiting for, this Ground Rice Pudding is also quick and simple to make! - 31.036
Easy Brown Rice
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put all the ingredients in a flameproof casserole and bring to a boil on top of the stove. Cover and bake for 50 minutes. - 24.7562
Easy Homemade Paella
Paella! You wont even come close to imagining the lovely flavors of this authentic Spanish dish! If you haven't had it even once then its high time you did! Don't miss out on Paella!! It is such a wonderful bowl of flavor and texture! - 38.2916
Fast, Fabulous And Flavorful Wild Rice Bake
There could be nothing more than comforting than rice for a quick meal. And when it's something as delightful and inviting as wild rice, the bait just increases. Betty shares an extremely simple and quick recipe to make this rice delicacy. All you have to do... - 95.8958
Fresh And Flavorful White Rice And Green Peas
Spring fresh green peas add a fresh, flavorful twist to your boring rice. Plus, its so simple and quick to make that you won’t think twice before whomping this in your kitchen on especially hungry nights. Follow the video and watch Betty cook up a quick... - 102.231
Twin Flavored Fried Rice
1. Stir cooked rice over medium-high heat with oil,saltand garlicfor2-4 minutes. Remove and keep warm. Add 2-4 tablespoons of broth if dry.
2. Flavor A: Heat oil in wok over high heat. Add flank steak and stir-fry for 1 1/2-2 minutes. Stir in remaining... - 32.2416
Easy Rice Pudding
In a saucepan, combine the first five ingredients; bring to a full boil, stirring constantly.
Remove from the heat and stir in vanilla.
Cool for 5 minutes, stirring twice.
Spoon into individual serving dishes - 32.8836
Coconut Rice With Thai Flavor
Do you like rice as a side dish with many of the main dishes that you prepare instead of pastas, noodles and breads? If you do then you also like to flavor it differently sometimes, like in this video showing coconut rice. The chef wants to pair coconut rice... - 110.677
Chicken Flavored Rice
1. Mix all ingredients except margarine and cheese in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 10 to 12 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes, until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
2. Stir in margarine. Cover and let stand 5 minutes. Sprinkle... - 29.3229