- » Easy Fish Chowder
Easy Fish Chowder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy fish chowder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy fish chowder recipes.
Easy Fish Chowder
1. To prepare the fish cut it into chunks of 3/4-inch (2 cm) thickness and set aside.
2. In 12-cup (3 liter) casserole, microwave butter at High for 30 seconds until melted and add celery, onion and thyme.
3. Microwave at High for 4 to 6... - 46.8556
Easy Fish Chowder
Arrange fillets in (12 x 8-inch) baking dish, thickest parts to outside.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap.
Microwave 6 to 8 minutes on HIGH, or until fish is almost cooked.
Drain and reserve liquid, adding water to make 1 cup.
Break up fish with fork.
Combine... - 39.6132
Easy Fish Chowder
1) In a skillet heat oil and cook celery until tender.
2) Stir in sea salt and remaining ingredients.
3) Heat the mixture, cooking until bubbly.
4) Sprinkle chopped parsley on top. - 37.3604
Easy New England Fish Chowder
Heat the oil in a saucepan; saute the onions 10 minutes but do not let brown.
Add the fish; cook 1 minute.
Add the clam. - 33.9377
You May Also Like!
1. Cook bacon, drain.
2. In a large saucepan, add tomatoes, 2 cans water, and crunched bacon.
3. Add onion, celery and spices, and cook until tender.
4. Add potatoes and fish, and bring to a boil. - 34.6019
Basque Fish Chowder
Saute onion, celery, and garlic in margarine in a Dutch oven until tender.
Add tomatoes and remaining ingredients except fish.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
Add fish, cover and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested... - 32.5528
Fish Chowder For 4
Fish Chowder has a great taste. Fish Chowder gets its taste from fish mixed with milk and pork. Fish Chowder is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 41.2854
Classic Fish Chowder
Fish Chowder has a Luscious taste.The Potatoes and Mushrooms gives the Fish Chowder Magnificent taste. - 31.5016
Dill Salmon Chowder
1. Drain salmon, reserving liquid. Discard any skin; flake salmon and mash bones with fork. Set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion, potatoes and carrots; cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add stock and... - 34.4623
Smoked Haddock Chowder
1. Wash and finely slice the white of leek.
2. Wash and finely dice the celery.
3. Peel and finely dice the shallot.
4. Remove any rind from the bacon and cut the bacon into small dice.
5. Wash, peel and rewash the potatoes and cut into small... - 90.8197
Down East Fish Chowder
Looking for an exquisite dish that is easy and simple to make? This wonderful, tangy and delicious Down East Fish Chowder is just the dish! This recipe is a family favorite! - 46.9392
New England Style Fish Chowder
This Fish Chowder sets my mood right for the coming meal regardless of what it was before the meal. This seasoned milky potato, fish garnished with crispy fried pork bits will win your heart and taste buds over in no time. Try out this Fish Chowder and let... - 41.9288
1. Bring the onions, potatoes, and water to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Cover and cook over moderate heat for 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cook the salt pork, uncovered, in a 3-quart saucepan over moderate heat until golden brown and crisp—about 5... - 34.8833
Old Fashioned New England Fish Chowder
Render salt pork in a skillet until it is nicely browned.
Add onions and saute them gently.
Add potatoes and hot water and cook for a few minutes, or until potatoes are only partly done.
Then add fish fillets and cook until they are easily flaked with a... - 37.6916