- » Easy Fish Cake
Easy Fish Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy fish cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy fish cake recipes.
Easy Fish Cake
Do you want to impress your guests, and then there would be no better option than this fish cake recipe. This dish is so delicious that your guests would be obsessed by it. So do not procrastinate, try this easy fish cake recipe. - 26.5479
Easy Fish Cakes
Remove skin and bones and chop fish coarsely.
Heat the butter in a saucepan, add the fish, potatoes, yolk of 1 egg, salt and pepper.
Stir over heat for a few minutes, then turn on to a plate and allow to cool.
When cold, shape into round flat cakes, brush... - 29.4252
Easy Home Made Fish Cakes
1) Discard skin and bones from the fish and flake.
2) In a bowl mix together instant mashed potato with boiling water.
3) To it add butter, parsley, fish and seasoning.
4) Beat eggs and keep aside 2 tablespoons, stirring rest in the fish.
5) Shape... - 41.5897
Quick And Easy Fish Cake Rissoles
1.Place everything into your food processor if you have a small one.
2.Blend until everything is combined and forms a thick paste.
3.Once the paste is ready, use a measuring spoon or make a patty of the size you desire.
4.Flatten your cakes if they... - 110.169
Easy Salmon Fishcakes
Have you been looking for a simple Salmon Fishcake recipe? This video is just apt for you. Watch it to learn how you can prepare these delicious fishcakes and serve them in many different ways. - 78.0474
Sesame Fish Cakes
1. Chop the fish finely with a cleaver or in a food processor. Combine it with the remaining fish cake ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well. Shape the mixture into six 2-inch cakes. Combine the bread crumbs and sesame seeds in a shallow bowl. Dredge the... - 30.3096
Classic Fish Cakes
These crunchy Fish Cakes are utterly yummy! I eat these savory fish flatcakes as meal appetizers as well as snacks. You can eat them as a side course too! Try out these easy to bake Fish Cakes and tell me if you like them - 38.7834
Easy Tuna Cakes
Easy canned tuna recipes are a great way to add more heart healthy fish to your diet, and these Low Carb Tuna Cakes from Kent Altena are the perfect seafood dish for those on a low carb diet. Pair this Atkins diet tuna fish recipe with a homemade low carb... - 100.764
Korean Food: Fried Fish Cake Soup (eomuk Guk =어묵국)
Looking for exotic soup recipes to warm your toes and souls this winter? This Korean fried fish cake soup or Eomuk GuK as it is called is a very popular street food which is extremely delicious and healthy. Try getting the fried fish cakes called eomuk or... - 106.796
Sautéed Fish Cake
1. Boil fish cake for a few minutes until it expands, drain.
2. In a bowl mix all the ingredients of the sauce.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Sauté onion, carrot and hot pepper until soft. Add the fish cake.
5. Cook until the fish cake... - 90.8528
Noodles With Japanese Fish Cake
1. Cut fish cake, carrot, and leek into thin juliennes. Keep separately.
2. Snap the tips of the snow peas.
3. Shred the Bok Choy finely after discarding the wilted leaves.
4. To make the dipping sauce in a small saucepan, combine the... - 46.3954
Korean Spicy Fish Cake
How about a Korean side dish in a jiffy? Well, watch the video for Maangchi's Korean Spicy fish cake, it will make you drool for sure. A few stirs in the pan and crispy fish cakes with spices is ready to enjoy. A must try dish after a long day at work. - 107.071
Cape May Fish Cakes
The Cape May Fish Cakes are simply irresistible ! Make fish cakes with mashed potates, fish, dillweed and pepper suaces. Coat with egg and breading and fry them in butter or salad oil. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges and just enjoy ! If you want to know... - 39.3015
Korean Food: Fried Fish Cake And Egg Soup (어묵 계란국)
1. On a chopping board, chop the fried fish cake into ⅓ x 1 inch strips, slice the onion into ¼ inch pieces, cut the green onions into ¼ inch pieces and slice the red hot pepper thinly (optional).
2. In a pot, pour 4 cups of water,... - 121.144
Sit fried fish cake is a popular Korean side dish that accompanies their meals. Want to try something exotic and new then try this dish. The fish cakes are sautéed with onion, carrot and hot pepper and added to a spicy sauce. It’s an amazing blend of... - 105.379
Baked Breadfruit Boats With Salt Fish Cakes
If you are fond of trying new recipe ideas, then we have something out there for you. Baked breadfruit boats along with delicious and crunchy salt fish cakes is definitely a must try recipe. Our chefs demonstrate how to make them easily and also give helpful... - 123.211
Thai Food Cooking: Tod Mun Pla (fish Cake)
If you are looking for the recipe of anytime snacks, you should try these savory fish cakes. This authentic Thai recipe is so exotic that your guests would love to go for second helping. So, watch the video to learn in details and enjoy an awesome afternoon... - 116.844
This video is a creation of LatinKitchen1. You can visit LatinKitchen1 for complete recipes, and more videos. - 94.3119
King fish cake is a fish cake recipe prepared with vegetables and spices. Combined together and shaped into balls, the king fish recipe is coated with eggs and breaded. Fried to a golden rnwon they can be served on the side with meals. - 42.6923
Thai Fish Cakes With Som Tam And Fried Spinach And Glass Noodles
An easy to make appetizer, the yummy Thai fish cake is a harmonious blend of ingredients that are successful in creating a great tasting dish. Presented with fried spinach and glass noodles, the Thai fish cakes are a real pleasure to your senses. - 44.118
Fried Codfish Cakes
1. Cut the cod into small pieces, cover with water and bring to a boil. Taste for saltiness; if excessively salty, discard the water and repeat until the water is almost fresh.
2. Mix the fish with the potatoes, eggs and pepper. Form into eight cakes and... - 28.3273
Smoked Fish Cakes With Tartar Sauce
Are you looking for a great Smoked Fish Cakes With Tartar Sauce recipe? The goodness of Fish makes this dish a great treat. Mark this Smoked Fish Cakes With Tartar Sauce, or else you will later regret bookmarking this recipe. - 49.1367
Fried Fish Cakes
1) Take a bowl and mix together eggs, surimi, crumbled bacon, green onion, round onion, cheese, salt and pepper in it.
2) Chill the mixture, covered for at least 1 hour.
3) Shape into patties about 3 inches in diameter using 1/4 cup mixture for... - 39.1825
Mock Fish Cakes
Get ready to be stupefied by the irresistible and addictive taste of this mock fish cakes recipe. It is generally consumed as a yummy side dish. Serve this mock fish cakes at the table today and watch it disappear in delight! - 41.2211
Golden Fried Fish Cakes
In skillet cook onion in 2 tablespoons butter till tender but not brown.
Combine cooked onion, fish, crumbs, eggs, lemon peel, lemon juice, salt, ginger, and pepper.
Mix well until mixture holds together and can be shaped.
Chill 1 hour.
Shape into 8 flat... - 42.7028
Kelly's Salmon Cake's (patties)
If you are looking for a boost of omega 3 in your diet, then salmon patties is just perfect for you. View this excellent video and gear up to make this nutritious and delicious dish in your kitchen. You can also utilize your leftover fish meat to make these... - 97.1688
Stuffed Pompano With Crab And Clam Cake Dressing
1. Fillet one pompano by making an insertion in the middle and splitting the fish leaving the skin and bones intact and the second pompano make an insertion on the sides and make a insertion again leaving the skin and bones intact.
2. Preheat... - 0
Mix the potatoes and cooked flaked fish thoroughly with a fork.
Add the beaten egg or sauce, salt and pepper.
Form into about 8 flat cakes.
Roll these cakes in a little flour, then brush lightly with beaten egg and coat with breadcrumbs.
Heat the fat in a... - 34.4786
Taro Fish Cakes
Peel, boil, and mash the taro.
Beat in 2 egg yolks and seasoning.
Mix in salmon and form into flat cakes.
Dust with seasoned flour, brush with 2 egg whites and coat with crisp breadcrumbs.
Fry in a little hot butter or bake for about 15 minutes on a well... - 34.0851
Quick Fish Cakes
1. Poach the fish in salted water until it flakes easily with a fork, about 8 minutes. (Alternatively, place in a shallow dish with a little water, cover with microwave cling film and microwave on HIGH until cooked, about 4 minutes.)
2. Peel and cut up the... - 36.4184
Fish Cakes With Chilli Sauce
1. Place fish in a food processor and process until smooth. Add breadcrumbs, spring onions, garlic, egg white, yogurt and lemon juice and process to combine.
2. Using wet hands, shape fish mixture into 8 patties. Heat a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat... - 37.4311
Haddock Fish Cakes
1.In a bowl, put mashed potatoes along with parsley, chives, lemon juice , salt and pepper.
2.Mix well and add flaked fish to the mixture by making a well in the center.
3.Add beaten egg and bind the mixture.
4.Refrigerate until firm.
5.Once done, make... - 47.0849
Quick Fish Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
2. In a large bowl, combine and whisk egg white, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, scallion, dry mustard, celery seeds, salt, and pepper with a fork.
3. Add and gently fold in fish.
4. Shape mixture... - 41.5111
1)Take a colander,drain the fish and let it rest and cool.
2)Mix the onion,celery,eggs and seasonings with the boiled fish.
3)Mix it well to combine the flavours.
4)Add the breadcrumbs until the mixture holds together.
5)Pat them into cakes.
6)Heat the... - 43.5533
Asian Style Fish Cakes
1) In a food processor, grind or chop together the shrimps, fish, almonds and bacon.
2) Blend in the green onion, salt, soy sauce, cornstarch and 1 tablespoon of oil.
3) Using 2 tablespoon for each, shape the mixture into flat patties.
4) In a skillet... - 40.8104
Grind or chop the fish very fine.
Blend in the salt, sugar, Ac'cent, cornstarch, and water.
Shape scant tablespoons of the mixture into balls or oblongs.
Heat the fat to 370° and fry the balls in it until golden brown.
Makes about 24.
Delicious as a... - 35.3194
Heat 2 tblsps oil and fry ginger, garlic, onions and chillies till soft.
Add the peeled tomatoes and cook till soft and dry.
Remove from fire and mix in the rest of the ingredients.
Knead till smooth.
Form into oval cutlets.
Roll in crumbs and deep fry to a... - 38.1483
Thai Barbecue Fish Cakes
1. Place fish, curry paste, lemon grass, coriander, lime leaves and egg white in a food processor and process until smooth.
2. Using wet or lightly oiled hands, take 1 tablespoon of mixture and roll into a ball, then flatten to form a disk. Repeat with... - 30.9462
Savory Fish Cakes
Bring the milk to the boil with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and the butter.
Lower the heat and mix in the potato powder.
Turn into a bowl, add the flour, eggs and anchovy paste.
Lay the fillets in a flameproof dish, cover with water, the remaining... - 42.6761
Shallow Fried Fish Cakes
1) Remove all small bones and skin from the fish.
2) Slice tomatoes into 4 wedges.
3) In a bowl, beat together cooked potatoes with fish until smooth.
4) Add some butter and a little milk and beat. Then, add herbs and seasonings.
5)... - 46.0365
Quickie Fish Cakes
1) In a bowl, mix together onion flakes, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce and pepper sauce.
2) Leave the mixture for 15 minutes to incorporate the flavour.
3) Fold in the fish, mustard, parsley and salt. Mix well.
4) Shape the mixture into two 2 inch... - 41.2962
In medium mixing bowl, combine fish, cornflake crumbs, onions, 1 egg, the sherry, Worcestershire sauce, sesame oil, salt and pepper.
Divide mixture into 6 equal portions.
Shape each portion into 1/2-inch-thick patties.
In small mixing bowl, lightly beat... - 42.3995
1) Set the oven temperature to 375°F before baking or preheat broiler if broiling is preferred.
2) In a small saucepan, thicken a mixture of cereal and broth by cooking for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Take off the mixture from... - 41.8
Fish Cakes With Relish
1. Place fish, curry paste, coriander, basil and egg white in a food processor and process to make a smooth thick paste. Place mixture in a bowl, add beans and lime leaves (if using) and mix to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. To make relish,... - 38.3561
Storecupboard Fish Cakes
In a saucepan mix the milk or water with the wine, bay leaf, onion or celery, and peppercorns.
Bring to simmering point and set aside for 15-20 minutes.
Strain and use to make up the potato mixture.
Beat in the egg yolk, butter, parsley and lemon rind.
Drain... - 47.6749
Grilled Fish Cakes
Place fish, potatoes, parsley, onions, butter and beaten egg in food processor.
Season well and blend until well incorporated.
Shape mixture into small balls and flatten.
Dust lightly in flour.
Heat oil in large frying pan.
Add fish cakes without crowding and... - 37.3343
Quick Party Fish Cakes
1) Prepare the parsley sauce as per package directions with 1/2 pint milk.
2) Stir in the fish and potato, mix thoroughly.
3) Transfer the mixture on a plate and allow to cool.
4) Shape the mixture into 12 fish cakes on a floured board.
5) Dredge the... - 40.3181
Fish Cakes With Piquant Tomato Sauce
1. Place the potatoes in a pan and cover with water. Bring to the boil and cook for 10 minutes until tender. Drain and mash.
2. Place the fish in a pan with the bay leaf and stock. Bring to the boil and simmer for 7-8 minutes. Remove the fish and flake the... - 42.0158
Vegan Fish Cakes
Think fish cake can never be vegan? Then watch this video and you will never think the same again! This is a simple recipe for tasty vegan fish cake and an equally yummy dipping sauce. Watch to know more. - 109.35
Salmon Fish Cakes
1.Strain pink salmon, chip it and discard black skin and bones.
2.Take a bowl, put the flaked fish in it.
3.Add potato, parsley, seasoning and beaten egg into it.
4.Stir the mixture well to form a roll.
5.Slice the roll in 8 similar... - 35.5031
Fresh Fish Cakes
Cover the fish with milk or milk and water (the amount will depend on the size of your fillets).
Add a little seasoning and poach until only just cooked.
Peel and boil the potatoes (or do the reverse).
Dry over a low heat for a few minutes, mash then beat in... - 45.0159
Fish Cake Fritters
Are you looking for a diabetic-friendly dish which is tasty as well? Your search ends with Fish Cake Fritters! This dish can be served as a side-dish and is gluten-free and dairy-free as well. Check out this video to follow the simple steps required to make... - 108.169
Thai Fish Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Place the chilli, coriander, garlic, spring onions and lemon grass in a food processor and blend together.
2. Pat the prawns and cod dry with kitchen paper.
3. Add to the food processor and blend until the... - 41.4857
Salmon Fish Cakes With Spinach And Poached Egg
1. Put the potatoes into a saucepan of boiling water and boil until they are just cooked when pierced with a sharp knife. Drain well and leave to cool.2. Either roughly chop the salmon or process it briefly in a food processor to make a coarse mince. Using a... - 39.1841
Louisiana Style Fish Cakes With Quick Remoulade Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 375°. Line a baking pan with foil. Place the flounder on the pan and brush with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Bake until opaque throughout, about 8 minutes. Remove and let cool slightly.
2 Meanwhile, coarsely chop the scallions.
3 In a... - 40.5298
Indian Spiced Fish Cakes
1. In a saucepan, add potatoes and bring to boil
2. In a large, nonstick pan, dry fry the cumin seeds ffor a few minutes till fragrant; set aside
3. When the potatoes turn soft, drain them, bring back to the saucepan, add the cumin,... - 43.0889
Thai Fish Cakes With Sweet Chili Sauce
Join Toby in preparing this wonderful dish from the "Hypertension Cookbook For Dummies" by Roseanne Rust and Cindy Kleckner (2012, John Wiley & Sons). Not too spicy and diabetes-friendly, we are excited to introduce a little Thai into our weekly menu for... - 0
Egg Fried Rice With Fish Cakes
Whenever we think of Chinese foods, fried rice comes into our mind and these rice really make a delicious treat. Here in this video also, our Chinese chef tells how to make fried rice but with egg and fish cakes. This dish is truly marvellous and gets... - 112.511
Gefilte Fish Torte
To Make Torte: Line a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch rimmed baking sheet (jelly-roll pan) with parchment or foil, letting l inch extend over each short end.
Grease or spray the paper.
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Melt margarine in a medium saucepan and saute 1/2 cup... - 45.5337
Betty's Simple And Tasty Salmon Cakes
Look out for these simple and tasty salmon cakes that are healthy and simply mind blowing. See this video as Betty prepares some extraordinary salmon cakes that would win all hearts. Your family and friends would definitely love it and would surely ask for... - 112.8
1) Combine together the ingredients and taste check for seasoning
2) Using the hands shape into 8 cakes
3) Place the cakes into the refrigerator for about 2 hours
4) In a skillet, melt in the butter or fat
5) Fry the cakes till browned on both... - 39.2206
Soak cod overnight.
Pull apart into flakes or shreds.
Boil with potatoes until potatoes are tender.
Drain and mash together potatoes and fish.
Beat in egg, pepper, and a little cream if neces sary to make mixture light and fluffy.
Drop by tablespoons... - 34.4502
Fish En Papillote
Well this was certainly something I’d never heard before, but will surely be making again. Fish in paper basically, and that paper is grease-proof paper used in baking cakes etc. Learn how to make the delicious recipe by watching out the video. - 72.927
Haddock Potato Cakes
These Haddock Potato Cakes are the best fish cakes that I've ever had! Try out these Haddock Potato Cakes for a snack and I'm sure you'll get addicted to them! Feel free to comment here! - 32.0164
Barry makes homemade fishcakes. - 93.9
Tuna Broccoli Souffle
1. Prepare sauce: In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, melt butter or margarine; stir in flour and salt until blended; cook 1 minute. Gradually stir in milk; cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and is smooth. Stir in chopped broccoli and tuna.... - 31.8355
Salt Cod Cakes
Soak salt cod in enough cold water to cover for 12 hours, changing water once.
Chop the cod.
In covered saucepan cook cod and potatoes in a large amount of boiling water for 15 minutes; drain.
In mixer bowl beat cod and potatoes with electric... - 37.7427
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Mix all ingredients except egg white, paprika, and parsley.
3. Beat egg white until stiff; fold into salmon mixture.
4. Pour into 1-quart casserole sprayed with vegetable pan spray. Sprinkle with paprika and parsley.
5. Bake... - 33.6316
Fresh Codfish Cakes
Peel and cube the potatoes.
Boil them in water to cover, to which you've added the vinegar and salt, until they are quite tender.
Meanwhile, saute the shallots in the oil until they are soft but not brown.
Drain the potatoes well and mash them, adding enough... - 43.4795
Fish Souffle Martinique
Place fillets in a greased baking dish; season with salt and sprinkle with parsley and whole black peppers.
Pour in wine and dot with 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Cover with foil and bake in a hot oven (400°) for 15 minutes.
Pour fish stock out of dish and... - 44.0257
Dropped Codfish And Potato Cakes
Freshen codfish according to directions on package.
Mix fish and remaining ingredients except fat.
Drop from tablespoon into a skillet of hot fat 1/2 inch deep.
Brown quickly on both sides; drain on unglazed brown paper.
Makes 4 servings, 16 codfish cakes. - 33.0067
1) In work bowl of food processor, blend saltines till finely crumbed.
2) Now add the remaining ingredients leaviing oil and lemon wedges and blend until well mixed.
3) Shape the mixture into 4 round patties.
4) In 9-inch skillet heat oil, add fish... - 38.2972
Soak cod in cold water 8 hours or overnight; change water twice.
Dice cod (should be 3 cups).
Cook cod and potatoes in boiling water till potatoes are tender, about 10 to 15 minutes; drain.
Beat with electric mixer.
Add eggs, butter, mustard, Worcestershire,... - 36.1144
Sunday Codfish Cakes
1. In a food process attach the the knife blade.
2. Add onion and parsley and chop coarsely.
3. Add potatoes, eggs, butter and seasonings to the processor bowl.
4. Pulse for 5 to 7 seconds to blend all ingredients well.
5. Add codfish to the... - 42.9972
Are you looking for a guaranteed to turn out well Codfish Cakes recipe? Pamper everyone with Codfish Cakes as Main Dish. You will be ever grateful to the European people for sharing this addictive Codfish Cakes recipe with the world! I challenge you to give... - 44.8308
1. In 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add celery and onion; cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender and lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. Place two-thirds of bread crumbs on waxed paper. Place... - 34.2477
Bermuda Codfish Cakes
Soak fish in cold water to cover in bowl overnight; drain.
Combine with fresh water to cover in saucepan.
Cook for 45 minutes.
Add potatoes and onion.
Cook for 45 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender; drain.
Mash with potato masher until smooth.
Add... - 46.9367
Chocolate Pudding Cake In A Slow Cooker
I demonstrate how to make Chocolate Pudding Cake in a slow cooker. It is a recipe from my cookbook "Slow Cooker Meals: Easy Home Cooking for Busy People." I've had a lot of compliments on it. It tastes really good! There are 17... - 28.6859
Appetizer Kipper Cakes
1) In a large bowl, combine the kipper, potato, butter, egg and parsley together.
2) Season with pepper and a little salt, if needed to taste.
3) Divide and shape the mixture into 6 round cakes about 2 1/2 inches across and 1 inch thick.
4) Dredge the... - 40.4506
Grind pork; mix with halibut.
Chop chestnuts and ginger; add to halibut mixture.
Blend 2 tablespoons soy sauce and 2 tablespoons corn- starch.
Stir into halibut mixture thoroughly.
Chop almonds; add to mixture with oil.
Shape mixture into... - 44.7195
Salmon Cakes Coated With Pistacchio
Move over Crab cakes, Salmon cakes have arrived. Roberto uses cooked salmon to make a crunchy and juicy pattie which is coated with pistacchio. These are a nice change from the usual crab or meat cakes and much more healthy for you. - 102.965
Salmon Cakes With Creamy Corn Relish
Have you ever been in a situation when you suddenly have people coming over and you have absolutely nothing fresh in the house and no time to prepare, but still want to serve a somewhat fancy meal? Here is a great recipe for an elegant yet super easy first... - 91.5385
Salmon Cakes With Lemon Mayonnaise
Mix the mash, salmon and spring onion with half the egg.
Shape the mixture into 4 small cakes.
Dust with flour then dip into the remaining egg and then the breadcrumbs.
Rest for 5 minutes in the fridge.
Fry gently in oil for 3-4 minutes each side... - 39.5536
Tuna And Cauliflower Cakes
1. Pulverize toast in a food processor to make fine crumbs; transfer to a medium bowl.
2. Cook cauliflower according to package directions, or steam until tender, about 10 minutes. Completely drain off any water. Cool slightly; transfer to food processor. Add... - 39.4081
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease a 8-inch cake pan.
2) In a medium saucepan, melt butter or margarine. Saute the green onions for 5 minutes till they soften.
3) Add in sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, tuna, olives and... - 45.0645
Korean Food: Oyster Rice Cake Soup (굴 떡국)
The rice cake soup called “tteokguk” in Korean is not only an all time favorite Korean stew but is the traditional soup eaten on the Korean New Year’s day. There are many different versions of this delicious thick glutinous soup with different kinds of... - 126.345
Salmon Cake With Lemon Artichoke Aoli
Healthy heart friendly meal. This video is a refreshing change from all the calorie rich food. It prepares an amazing salmon cake with lemon and artichoke aoli. This zesty sauce adds a great flavor to the tasty fish cakes. Easy to make and healthy, this is a... - 108.486
Fishcakes With Salmon
Easy to make salmon and potato fish cakes! Whip them all up and you have it done in no time. Except for some crass language from the drunk cook and some insane behavior the video is just another foodie doing his best! - 37.2407
Fried Tuna Cakes
How about some nice tuna cakes for dinner with a salad! The recipe shown is simplistic and the flavors are exuding freshness! Watch the video for more on this recipe! - 40.3093
Flake salmon and combine with all remaining ingredients but fat.
Shape into 6 patties and saute in fat until golden brown on both sides.
Serve with sauce, if desired. - 28.2707
1) In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients together, except the margarine and shape the mixture into 6 equal patties.
2) In a 10 inch non-stick skillet, cook the patties in the margarine over a medium heat, turning once, until evenly... - 36.6627
1. Preheat the oven to hot (400°). Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick vegetable cooking spray, or use a nonstick cookie sheet.
2. Combine the salmon, bread crumbs, green onion, egg, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce in a medium-size bowl; stir the mixture... - 28.2102
Tempting Tuna Cakes
1. Drain tuna and flake into chunks, removing bones and skin if any.
2. Spread crumbs on plate and keep aside.
3. In a bowl, combine the flaked tuna with remaining ingredients except the oil and breadcrumbs.
4. Mix lightly but... - 43.6801
Salmon Cakes With Mustard Mayonnaise
1. Mix 1 1/2 cups of the bread crumbs, the parsley, mayonnaise, mustard, onions, egg and salmon. Cover and refrigerate about 15 minutes or until slightly firm.
2. Mix remaining bread crumbs and the paprika. Shape salmon mixture into 4 patties, each about 3/4... - 30.7102
1) Take a nonstick skillet of size 9 inches and heat nonstick cooking spray in it.
2) Add the celery, bell pepper and onion and cook over medium-high flame for 2 minutes, stirring often until the onions become soft.
3) Remove to a medium sized mixing... - 45.4097
Double Duty Lunch Salmon Cakes On Mixed Baby Greens
1) In a large heavy skillet, heat the 1 inch frying oil over moderate heat.
2) In a medium bowl, with a fork, flake the cooked or drained salmon.
3) Add 1 cup cracker meal to the fish and with your hands mix them.
4) Add eggs to the... - 46.1986
Braised Fish With Deep Fried Bean Curd
I normally do not like tofu but this Braised Fish With Deep Fried Bean Curd was an exception. The aroma and the taste of this Braised Fish With Deep Fried Bean Curd swept me off my feet. Easy!Enjoy! - 40.8305