- » Easy Fast Frosting Vanilla
Easy Fast Frosting Vanilla Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy fast frosting vanilla recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy fast frosting vanilla recipes.
Combine chocolate and water in 1quart bowl.
MICRO WAVE 30 SECONDS on HIGH, or until chocolate melts.
Stir until smooth.
Mix in butter, cream and vanilla.
Beat in sugar until frosting is desired consistency. - 27.7379
Cream Cheese Frosting
Combine cream cheese and butter in medium mixing bowl.
MICROWAVE 1 to 2 MINUTES on '2', or until soft but not melted.
With a fork, stir in cream and vanilla.
Gradually add sugar until frosting reaches spreading consistency.
Frost pumpkin bars.
Cut into 2-inch... - 28.0453
Easy Chocolate Frosting
In blender, combine all ingredients.
Blend at high speed till smooth.
Frosts tops of two 8 inch layers.
(If firmer frosting is desired, chill frosted cake.) - 28.8415
Broiled Coconut Frosting
Thoroughly combine all ingredients.
Spread over warm 9 inch square cake.
Brown lightly in broiler.
Serve while warm. - 27.3966
Blend dry pudding mix and coffee in 1 quart bowl.
Prepare pudding according to package directions.
Let stand 20 minutes to set.
Gently fold pudding into topping.
Fill layers and frost top of Mocha Torte, using 1/3 of filling for each layer.
Garnish with... - 24.9374
1. In a small mixing pan, melt butter over low heat and then remove the pan from heat.
2. Stir in brown sugar until smooth.
3. Return the pan to heat and bring the mixture to a boil over low heat with constant stirring for about 1 minute.
4. Again,... - 36.3819
Cream Cheese Frosting
1. In a medium size mixing bowl, using portable electric mixer beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla at medium speed until light and creamy
2. Add confectioners' sugar and beat until the cream is of spreading consistency.
3. Use for frosting... - 23.4737
Chocolate Frosted Angel Cake With Ice Cream Balls
1. In a small tray or cookie sheet line with waxed paper and place cereal over it.
2. Separate cookies through cream centers.
3. To make six boy's hats, on a tray place six cookie halves, cream side down.
4. Spread a small amount of... - 42.4687
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Lightly grease cookie sheets.
3. Make the frosting by combining the mixing the frosting ingredients in a large bowl. Set aside till required.
4. In a large bowl, tip in the butter and the granulated sugar... - 45.2295
Mocha Mallow Sauce
This Mocha Mallow Sauce tastes absolutely yummy ! Try out this irresistible spread over your cakes, puddings and ice cream. Your suggestions for this Mocha Mallow Sauce are welcome ! - 28.1862
Betty's Creamy Caramel Icing
1. Place a pot over low heat and melt butter in it.
2. Drop cream and brown sugar. Turn the heat to medium high, stir and cook for about 2-3 minutes or until it comes to a full boil. Remove the pot from heat.
3. In a bowl take confectioner's sugar.... - 0
Overtime Apple Cake
1) Preheat oven moderate to 325F.
2) Grease a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan.
3) In a large bowl sieve flour with granulated sugar, soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
4) Mix apple, nuts, 1/2 cup butter and eggs. Beat the mixture until just... - 48.3434
Cake Style Brownies
In 4-cup glass measure combine butter, cocoa powder, and 1/2 cup water.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on high setting till boiling, about 3 minutes, stirring once to blend.
Stir together the flour, sugar, soda, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; stir in the... - 39.6837
Butter Rum Sundae
In saucepan heat and stir butter or margarine till browned; remove from heat.
Blend in about half of the creamy white frosting mix and the corn syrup; add remaining frosting mix.
Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
Cook and stir till heated through.
Remove... - 30.8259
Cheryls Home Cooking - 5 Layer Chocolate Chip Cake
This is a home made cake made from scratch, Very inexpensive to make, Fast easy and MMmm Good! Your family is going to love all this Chocolate. Excellent with a tall glass of milk or coffee. Nothing like home made for your family or friends. Everyone will... - 0
Mocha Nut Pie
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar, butter and cracker crumbs.
2. Mix well and transfer to a 9 inch pie plate.
3. Spread mixture evenly to make a uniform base all around the pan, including bottom and sides. Do not spread mixture near rim... - 49.4364
Chocolate Surprise Cake
Advance Preparation: Slice 1-inch off top of cake; set aside.
Cut down into cake; remove interior, leaving 1-inch thick shell.
In saucepan combine marshmallows, water, and salt.
Cook and stir over low heat till smooth.
Add chocolate and vanilla; stir till... - 42.0539
Carrot Pineapple Cake
Insert shredding disk in work bowl; shred carrots to make 1 cup.
Place steel blade in work bowl; add fresh pineapple.
Process with on/off turns till finely chopped; measure 1/2 cup pineapple.
Rinse work bowl; dry.
Reinsert steel... - 49.0539
Fresh Apple Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease three 9x1 ½ inch round layer cake pans and flour them.
3. Using a sieve, sift together flour, baking soda and salt.
4. In a small bowl, mix together chopped apple, 1/2 cup chopped nuts and... - 48.9472
Guilt Free Chocolate Cupcakes With Peanut Butter Icing
A delightful chocolate cupcake. A real easy video to prepare chocolate loaded cupcakes with peanut butter icing....mmmmm. This is real dessert lover's delight. This cake is so moist and rich in flavor. Enjoy it with a delicious cup of tea or coffee in the... - 127.602
Picnic Chocolate Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350F
2. Grease a large 13-by-9-by-2-inch pan and then flour it
3. Prepare the frosting by combining the chocolate pieces, cream and butter in a saucepan. Place the pan over medium heat and stir well till combined.
4.... - 47.0262
Sugar Cookie Pizzas For Kids
Are you looking for a really fun dessert idea to make with your kids? Sugar Cookie Pizzas! Whether for a birthday party, the holidays or just an after school treat, you'll love how simple, fast, and fun these cookie pizzas are to make. So will the kids..of... - 139.306
Strawberry Fancy Shortcake
1. Selecting 16 largest berries brush each with melted jelly and refrigerate placing them upright on a flat plate.
2. Slice rest of the berries into bowl and toss lightly with sugar.
3. Separate the cake into layers using a sharp knife... - 41.9648
A Minute Steak Dinner
1. Thaw the frozen cake after removing it from the package.
2. Combine meat tenderizer, dry mustard and pepper
3. Place the steaks on a waxed paper and sprinkle both sides on them with the mixture.
4. Leave to tenderize.
5. Preheat oven to 450... - 40.6699