- » Easy Eggnog Punch
Easy Eggnog Punch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy eggnog punch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy eggnog punch recipes.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large mixing bowl, beat at low speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Stir in brandy and Kahlua, chill 1 to 2 hours.
Pour into punch bowl, set aside.
Combine whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla, beat until stiff... - 33.8014
Holiday Eggnog Punch
Combine eggnog, ginger ale, and orange juice concentrate in a large bowl, stir well.
Serve punch immediately. - 20.8298
Peppermint Eggnog Punch
Mix ice cream, eggnog mix and carbonated drink to- gether in punch bowl.
Do not blend in ice cream thoroughly.
Serve with a candy cane for stirring. - 22.4464
Frothy Eggnog Punch
Beat egg yolks until light and lemon-colored.
In a 2-quart pan, combine yolks, 3/4 cup of the sugar, and 1/4 cup of the milk.
Place over medium-low heat and cook, stirring constantly, for about 12 minutes or until mixture thickens to a soft custard; cool.
In... - 34.5123
In a saucepan, combine 2 cups half-and-half cream, eggs and sugar.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture reaches 160° or is thick enough to coat a metal spoon, about 9 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla, nutmeg if desired and remaining... - 43.991
Orange Eggnog Punch, Coffee Nog And Russian Egg Nog
Robin shows you how to three different types of eggnogs for Christmas. All these drinks are delicious and they come packed with the Holiday spirit. Serve to your friends and family and enjoy! Cheers! - 79.0158
Easy Sipping Eggnog
In large saucepan, whisk together eggs and sugar; gradually whisk in milk.
Using vegetable peeler, thinly peel off strips of orange rind.
Add to milk mixture; cook over medium low heat, whisking constantly, for 10 to 15 minutes or until mixture coats back of... - 39.5875
Holiday Eggnog is perfect for one of those classy parties that you host. I have been making this tasty and unique drink for a few years now. Here is a brilliant Holiday Eggnog recipe! - 36.5577
In a small bowl, whisk to blend eggs, brown sugar, rum, lemon juice, and 1/8 teaspoon each of the cinnamon and nutmeg.
In another bowl, whip cream on high speed of an electric mixer with the remaining 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon and nutmeg until cream holds soft... - 33.0022
Holiday eggnog is a special eggnog recipe. This holiday eggnog is flavored with rum and nutmeg for taste. Served warm, it is a rich and luscious drink to enjoy during the holidays. - 27.6598
Place ice milk in punch bowl; pour coffee over ice milk.
Add bourbon and several ice cubes.
Stir until ice is melted.
Sprinkle nutmeg over top. - 25.0689
Beat egg yolks until light, then beat in sugar, and continue beating steadily for 20 minutes.
Stir in the rum and allow the mixture to stand at least 1 hour or until rum has "cooked" the eggs.
Then add bourbon.
Just before serving, stir in the whipped cream... - 27.9761
Beat egg yolks until thick; mix in condensed milk and milk gradually.
Blend in salt and vanilla.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Fold in egg whites and rum flavoring.
Pour into chilled punch bowl.
Garnish with sprinkling of nutmeg and whipped cream,... - 32.3705
Combine sugar and spices; beat into eggs.
Stir in juices.
Cut ice cream into small cubes; place in punch bowl.
Pour orange juice mixture over ice cream; add ginger ale.
Sprinkle with nutmeg. - 35.5689
Beat 1/2 cup sugar and egg yolks; add 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Stir into milk slowly.
Cook in double boiler until mixture coats silver spoon, stirring constantly.
Place in pan of cold water to cool.
Beat egg whites and dash of salt until stiff peaks form.
Add... - 37.7116
Corris Orange Eggnog
1. Beat eggs until lemon-colored. Stir in sugar, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, orange and lemon juices.
2. Cut ice cream in small cubes into punch bowl.
3. Pour in juice mixture and ginger ale. Sprinkle with nutmeg. - 37.0207
1) Separate the egg yolks and whites.
2) In a... - 41.1792
Kahlua® & Eggnog
Combine eggnog and Kahlua® in 1 1/2-quart pitcher.
Pour into punch cups.
Top with whipped cream.
Sprinkle with nutmeg. - 22.9333
Traditional Holiday Eggnog
1 Separate eggs, placing yolks in a large bowl and whites in another large bowl.
2 Add sugar to the egg yolks; beat until fluffy-thick.
3 Stir in bourbon, cognac, vanilla and light cream.
4 Chill for several hours, or until very cold.
5 Beat egg... - 41.789
Combine pudding mix, sugar, vanilla, milk and egg yolks in large mixing bowl; beat well.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Fold in egg whites.
Pour into punch cups; top each with dash of nutmeg. - 30.2292
Beat egg yolks.
Add sugar to yolks and blend thoroughly; add rum and milk, mixing well.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites; add ice cream.
Serve in punch cups with a dash of nutmeg. - 30.6954
Then add the 6 beaten egg whites, sugar to taste.
Put in refrigerator with nutmeg on top.
Serves 15 punch glasses. - 32.3973
Holiday Eggnog Drink
Your holiday platter is incomplete without the classic, festive eggnog. Rich, creamy and extremely simple to make, this eggylicious drink. The wonderfully distinctive flavor of eggs makes sure that you reach out for a second helping. Stream the video recipe... - 93.1157
Combine eggs, sugar and salt in top of double boiler.
Stir scalded milk in gradually; mix well.
Cook over boiling water until mixture thinly coats metal spoon.
Remove from heat; cool.
Stir in flavorings; cover.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Beat chilled... - 36.618
Sparkling Orange Eggnog
Into large bowl, measure 3 cups of the orange juice, the lemon juice, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, ginger and cloves.
Blend with rotary beater.
Stir in remaining orange juice; cover and refrigerate.
Just before serving, pour eggnog mixture into large punch... - 35.7071
In large bowl of electric mixer, beat eggs at high speed until thick and foamy.
At medium speed, gradually add sugar and salt.
Add rum and vanilla.
At low speed, gradually add milk.
Before serving, whip cream; fold into egg mixture.
Pour eggnog into... - 36.2973
Coconut Holiday Eggnog
1. In a large bowl, beat eggs until light and fluffy.
2. Add coconut cream and beat well.
3. Stir in vanilla and rum.
4. Refrigerate dish for several hours until well chill.
5. In punch cups, spoon Coconut Holiday Eggnog and dust... - 44.5443
1. Separate eggs, placing yolks in a large bowl and whites in a second large bowl.
2. Add sugar to egg yolks; beat until fluffy-thick. Stir in bourbon, Cognac and light cream. Chill in refrigerator several hours, or until very cold.
3. Beat egg whites until... - 28.534
Beat sugar and spices into beaten eggs.
Stir in chilled orange and lemon juices.
Cut ice cream in chunks; place in punch bowl.
Slowly pour ginger ale down side of bowl.
Gently stir in egg mixture.
Sprinkle with nutmeg. - 39.039
1. Take a large electric mixer bowl and at high speed, cream in eggs. Lower the speed to medium, slowly add salt and sugar and beat well. Mix vanilla and rum and beat thoroughly. Once again, lower the speed to the minimum, add milk, mix well and... - 36.3515
1) Break the eggs and separate the egg yolks and whites.
2) In a mixer bowl, beat the egg yolks, then gradually beat in the sugar until thick and pale.
3) Then beat in the salt, milk rum and bourbon, blend well.
4) Whip the whipping cream and keep... - 41.8677
Classic Holiday Eggnog
1) In a bowl beat egg yolks with 1/4 cup sugar till thick.
2) Gently add milk, beer, and brandy.
3) Whisk the egg whites will foamy.
4) Gently add 1/4 cup sugar and beat till stiff peaks form.
5) Add whites into yolk-beer mixture.
6) Chill before... - 41.4954
1. In a large saucepan, beat egg yolks, add in milk, cream, instant coffee and half a cup of corn syrup and heat gently to scalding, stirring frequently; turn the heat off and stir brandy in
2. In a small saucepan, heat the rest of corn syrup with... - 35.8557
Holiday Creme Eggnog
1) In a medium bowl, beat together the milk and marshmallow crÃ¨me till well blended.
2) Add in the eggs, one by one. Continue beating after adding each egg.
3) Add in the rum extract and vanilla extract. Mix well.
4) Gently fold in the whipped cream... - 41.1165
Holiday Brandy Eggnog
In blender, combine milk, Instant Chocolate Flavor Drink, eggs, brandy and nutmeg; mix until smooth.
Add half and half.
Pour into chilled punch bowl.
Decorate with whipped cream, if desired. - 30.5204
Holiday Eggnog Deluxe
Holiday Eggnog Deluxe is a lovely in taste. If you like egg yolks mixed with rum and cream beverage then try this Holiday Eggnog Deluxe recipe. Holiday Eggnog Deluxe is special occasion recipe which is used a lot in Christmas. - 41.3806
New Year's Eggnog
New Year's Eggnog brings a genuniely unique flavor of the eggs. I found this beverage simple and easy to prepare and at the same time the result was extremely tasty and filling. The New Year's Eggnog is clearly something we can easily prepare at home. - 39.6775
Beat 1/2 cup sugar into egg yolks.
Add salt; slowly stir in milk.
Cook in double boiler over hot, not boding water, stirring constantly, till mixture coats spoon.
Beat egg whites till foamy.
Gradually add 3 tablespoons sugar, beating till... - 44.1866
1. In a blender jar with stirring blades, put together egg, sugar, milk, vanilla and salt; process for 4-6 seconds until well mixed.
2. Stir in milk or half and half.
3. Serve Eggnog in glasses or punch cups.
4. Garnish with dessert topping or... - 42.8582
1. Beat egg yolks slightly in a large saucepan; stir in milk, cream, instant coffee and 1/4 cup of the corn syrup. Heat slowly, stirring often, to scalding; remove from heat. Stir in brandy.
2. Heat remaining 1/4 cup corn syrup with water to boiling in a... - 32.0337
1. In a pan beat 1/3 cup sugar into egg yolks.
2. Add milk, coffee powder and 1/4 teaspoon salt , cook stirring over medium heat till mixture coats a metal spoon and let it cool.
3. In a bowl beat egg whites till soft mounds form and gradually add 3... - 41.7135
with holiday season around the corner it is always a good idea to keep some quick recipes handy. Watch this video to see how the chef combines a couple of basic ingredients to make a tempting eggnog bread recipe. Perfect for those who do not like making fruit... - 103.813
Jellied Holiday Egg nog
Combine gelatin, pudding mix, and sugar in a large saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
Remove from heat.
Chill until thickened.
Prepare whipped topping mix as directed on package.
Thoroughly blend prepared... - 37.9587
Lion Egg Nog
1) Into a large mixing bowl, add in the egg whites. Set aside.
2) In a punch bowl, add in the egg yolks. Add in the sugar while beating the yolks. The mixture must end up smooth.
3) Next, pour in the whisky and rum while continuing to beat.
4) In a... - 39.8707
Sweet Egg Nog
1) Into a large bowl, add in the egg whites.
2) In a punch bowl, add in the egg yolks. Add in 4 tablespoons of sugar while beating the yolks.
3) Slowly pour in whisky, rum and brandy while continuing to stir. Keep aside.
4) Beat the egg whites to form... - 43.7704
Basic Egg Nog
1) Into a large bowl, add in the egg whites. Beat the egg whites to form stiff peaks.
2) In a second bowl, add in the egg yolks. Add in sugar and 1/2 pint milk while beating the yolks.
3) Transfer the egg yolk mixture into a punch bowl.
4) Stir in... - 41.6077
Frozen Egg Nog
1) Into a bowl, add in the cream. Whip the cream till it becomes stiff. Refrigerate.
2) Into a bowl, add in the egg yolks. Add in sugar and beat till the mixture becomes smooth.
3) Fold in the whipped cream gently.
4) Refrigerate the mixture till it... - 40.566
In bowl stir together eggnog, orange liqueur, pineapple juice concentrate, water, and allspice.
At serving time, stir eggnog mixture and pour into punch bowl.
Garnish with dollops of whipped topping; sprinkle with nutmeg. - 30.6804