- » Easy Egg Noodles
Easy Egg Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy egg noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy egg noodles recipes.
Easy Breakfast Maggi Noodles With Egg
1. In a pan, pour in water and bring it to boil.
2. Cook the Maggi Noodles with its taste maker for 2 minutes. Set aside.
3. Heat a pan, add oil. Break in the eggs. Sprinkle the crushed Maggi Magic Cube over it. Scramble till done. Add salt if... - 24.9993
You May Also Like!
Noodle Soup With Quail Eggs
1 Bring water to a boil. Add salt and noodles. Cook 3-5 minutes until just tender. Drain, then rinse in cold water. Drain again.
2 Place noodles in a large tureen. Add soy sauce, peanut and sesame oils and pepper. Toss well to mix.
3 Arrange eggs and green... - 28.7341
Easy Noodle Pudding
Butter an 8 inch square baking dish; set aside.
Preheat oven to 300Â°F (150Â°C).
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 3 quart saucepan.
Add salt and oil.
Gradually add noodles, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook noodles uncovered until tender but... - 45.9529
Broad Egg Noodles
1) Into a pot, bring 3 quarts of water to boil with the lid on
2) Add salt and noodles
3) Cover and cook the noodles for 15 minutes till the noodles are just done
4) Drain into a colander and set aside to cool
5) Serve the noodles with some... - 30.3602
Chicken And Egg Noodles Soup
Want an easy recipe for the classic chicken noodle soup? Watch this video by LynnsRecipes and get learn to cook this traditional soup in an easy way. It will turn out to be delicious and your guests will want more, so you might want to make a large batch. - 112.403
Plain Boiled Egg Noodles
1)Boil water in a covered pot.
2)Add salt, if desired.
3)Further add noodles and cook for about 5 to 7 minutes, until noodles are just al dente.
5)Serve hot with orange Sauce. - 31.8331
Egg Noodles In Yellow Bean And Chilli Sauce
1. Mix together the yellow bean paste, chilli sauce and garlic.
2. In a large pot, prepare salt water and bring it to boil.
3. Add noodles or spaghetti and boil until they are just tender but firm to the bite.
4. Drain over a... - 46.0262
Perfect Egg Noodles
Pour water into casserole.
MICROWAVE 5 to 7 MINUTES on HIGH, or until water is boiling.
Stir in salt, oil and noodles.
Do not cover.
MICROWAVE 6 to 8 MINUTES on '5',or until tender.
Rinse if desired. - 33.095
Thin Egg Noodles
1) In a large saucepan or pot, pour 3 quarts of water.
2) Place over heat to bring a boil by covering.
3) Add the noodles.
4) Stir and cook for 5 minutes until the noodles is tender but firm.
5) Drain water.
6) Serve the noodles with your... - 29.7234
Ground Beef And Egg Noodle Casserole
Cut bacon in small pieces and fry.
Remove from pan and cook onions in fat, then add meat and cook.
Boil noodles and drain, add to other ingredients and flavor with favorite hot sauce, ketchup, etc.
Fried mushrooms may be added, also a can of creamed corn or... - 33.539
Herbed Egg Noodles
Cook noodles according to pkg.drain and return noodles to pot.
Add butter, parsley, chives, lemon zest, salt, pepper and toss to combine.
Put in serving dish and sprinkle additional chopped fresh parsley on top. - 36.2901
Easy Egg Noodles Recipes By Category