- » Easy Egg Meal
Easy Egg Meal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy egg meal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy egg meal recipes.
Easy Eggs Benedict With Brown Rice
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a 10-inch skillet over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes.
Add the garlic and rice and saute, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes more.
Transfer the... - 41.1152
High Protein Muscle Meal - Chicken Breast & Egg White Omelet
If you are among those weight-watchers who find it hard to resist your sweet tooth, here's an excellent recipe for you. Peanut butter when added to brownie mix becomes a decadent, can't-miss, irresistible, dessert option. However, to make this sinful dessert... - 82.2118
1. Cook the spinach, with just the water remaining on the leaves after washing, for about 10 minutes, until just tender. Drain and chop roughly. Stir in the cream, and season well with nutmeg, salt and pepper. Keep warm.
2. Lightly poach the eggs until the... - 37.2888
Masala Egg Toast Recipe- Quick Meal Ideas
Learn how to make Masala Egg toast in your kitchen within 5 minutes. It can be prepared with few simple ingredients present in your kitchen. If you are pressed for time and want to have a quick snack or a quick meal, then give this Masala Egg Toast a try. Way... - 0
Take-along Breakfast Meal
If you find it hard to stomach food first thing in the morning, then brown-bagging it for later might be a wise thing to do. Christine presents a sumptuous take-along breakfast spread using French dressing, English muffins, some hard-cooked eggs and cheese.... - 78.1633
Egg Salad Blt
Combine mayonnaise, green onions, sour cream, mustard, black pepper, and grated lemon rind in a medium bowl, stirring well.
Cut 2 eggs in half lengthwise; reserve 2 yolks for another use.
Coarsely chop remaining egg whites and whole eggs.
Add eggs to... - 47.4326
California Scramble For Mother's Day Meal
1. In a bowl, beat eggs and add a little heavy cream and mix well.
2. Heat a pan with oil and add the cherry tomatoes; cook for a few seconds.
3. Add the beaten egg mixture and stir with a fork.
4. Add the cheese and half of sliced... - 91.4792
Corn Meal Whole Wheat Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 425°F.
2) Oil muffin tins.
3) In a bowl, mix together the oil and sugar.
4) Gradually add milk and egg, stirring until mixed.
5) In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, salt and baking powder.
6) Add the liquid to the... - 43.8064
Whole Meal Pizza Dough For Two
1) In a small bowl, mix together fresh yeast with the milk.
2) For dried yeast, dissolve the sugar in the milk and sprinkle over the yeast.
3) Put the fresh or dried yeast mixture in a warm place for 15 minutes until frothy.
4) In a... - 40.4964
Whole Meal Pasta For Two
1) In a large bowl, sift the flour into a mound.
2) Make a well in the centre and put in the egg, egg white, oil, salt and 1 tablespoon of water.
3) Stir with hand and mix to form a soft dough.
4) Knead in dough, using... - 31.9324
Meal Under 30 Minutes: Pasta Carbonara
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add pancetta and cook until golden, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes. Drain all but 1 tablespoon of fat from the skillet.
Add frozen peas... - 32.2805
A Fresh Take On Fried Rice (a Quick Meal)
How to make the quick Chinese favorite Fried Rice with Chicken, Ham and vegetables. Prepared by Betty Bannerman Busciglio, a professional cooking instructor and former caterer. - 0
Fresh Tomato Galette | Great Everyday Meals
This recipe for Caprese Galette takes an simple Italian salad, Caprese, made with fresh tomatoes, fresh mozzarella cheese, basil and drizzled with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and pairs it with a the French galette, a free form puff pastry. - 0
Full Meal Salad
1. Rub a salad bowl with the clove of garlic. Discard the garlic.
2. Combine all the ingredients, with the exception of the toast cubes, butter, and mayonnaise, in the bowl and mix well.
3. Saute the toast cubes in the butter. - 29.9088
One Dish Meal
One dish meal is a juicy blend of tomatoes, hard cooked eggs and sweet pickles. This is pretty easy to prepare too. Check out the recipe of the yummy one dish meal. - 34.1847
The meal in a muffin recipe is filling muffn recipe made with deviled ham and chopped veggies. The shredded carrot and chopped celery along with onions make this muffin a filling meal on the go. Baked with cheddar cheese, these muffins are really delicious... - 45.393
Tossed Whole-meal Salad
Try out this simple and perfect Tossed Whole-Meal Salad that is sure to have your mouth watering. Follow this recipe closely for the tasty Tossed Whole-Meal Salad and keep winning comments from your peers and family! - 37.9379
Corn Meal Dumplings
Sift together corn meal, flour, baking powder, and salt.
Beat eggs and milk together, then stir into dry ingredients.
Add the melted butter.
Drop batter from a spoon into a pot of boiled greens or heated stock.
Cover tightly and cook over a low heat for 15... - 27.0858
Easy Egg Fried Rice / Indian Food
Learn how to make super easy egg fried rice using leftover rice, vegetables of your choice, egg and some basic spices/sauces. This quick and easy egg fried recipe is a complete meal in itself. - 0
Corn Meal Puffs
1. Preheat the oven to 300° F
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter and dust with flour.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine corn meal and salt
4. Add enough boiling water to the cornmeal to make a soft mixture.
5. Allow the... - 34.2218
Easy Egg Rolls
If you are looking forward to Thai snacks but not getting the right ideas, try Ning's simple Egg Rolls. The best thing about this dish is that it can be prepared at home with available ingredients. - 89.1537
Fried Corn Meal Mush
Boil water in the top of a double boiler.
Then combine corn meal with salt and 1 1/2 cups cold water.
Stir into boiling water a little at a time, stirring constantly.
Cook over high heat about 3 minutes.
Cover and cook over boiling water for 15 minutes.
Pour... - 35.3014
Indo-chinese Easy Chicken Noodles
This easy chicken noodles dish is prepared in two simple steps - cook the noodles and then stir fry it along with the other ingredients. Eggs, vegetables and even meat are often other added ingredients to the noodles, flavored with soy sauce, salt and pepper. - 0
Hi there! Angie here is gonna show you an easy recipe for a corn bread. This is just like any other quick bread recipe. You can use your cornbread as an accompaniment for any of the main dishes that you may like. Enjoy! - 94.1072
Easy Pumpkin Bread
Mix flour, soda, sugar and spice together.
Make a well or hole in dry ingredients and add pumpkin, eggs, oil, and water.
Beat until smooth, add nuts and vanilla.
Pour into greased loaf pans and bake 1 hour at 350°.
This will make two 4 x 9-inch loaf pans or... - 35.5902
Easy Ginger Snaps
Mix dry ingredients together.
With a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles crumbs.
Add the egg and molasses and stir well with a fork.
Let chill one half hour.
Preheat oven to 375°.
Flour a pastry cloth well and with a covered, well-floured... - 37.7562
Holiday Series: Sweet Cornbread |super Easy
So this is the last of the Holiday Series videos. This is your basic sweet cornbread that can be served with what ever you like. Anyone can do this recipe. Give it a try! - 0
Easy Peasy Pasta Carbonara
This is by far the easiest pasta I have ever made and is also the one that tasted almost like restaurant quality. When you are in no mood for elaborate cooking for dinner yet want to whip up something that everyone would enjoy and appreciate, this is the dish... - 0
Quick And Easy Cheddar-jalapeno Skillet Cornbread
Whether you are looking for a great accompaniment for spicy stews, chowder and chillies or just add a fiery kick to your salads, cornbread is what you need. Betty shows how to put together this tasty one-skillet cornbread recipe that is ready in less than an... - 95.9001
Corn Meal Souffle Ring
Put 1 1/4 pints milk, 6 oz. corn meal, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper in the top of a double boiler and cook over boiling water until thick, stirring occasionally.
Separate the yolks and white of 3 eggs.
Beat the yolks slightly, add to the corn meal,... - 39.5426
Corn Meal Wafers
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar and butter together, creaming them thoroughly until the mixture turns fluffy and light.
3) Add the cornmeal to the mixture and mix... - 40.3816
Eggs In Couscous
1. In a 1- to 2-quart pan, bring milk and butter to a boil.
2. Add couscous, cover, and remove from heat.
3. Let stand until couscous absorbs milk, 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Stir with a fork, spoon into a 2-quart shallow baking dish, and spread evenly.
5. Sprinkle... - 41.951
Cornmeal Pancake With Fried Egg
This Cornmeal Pancake with Fried Egg recipe does have the typical pancakes and eggs. But it is also topped with fresh veggies. It is worth the dietary splurge. View the video for exact recipe and try it out! - 93.144
Salami Egg Cheese Medley Breakfast Sandwich
How easy you want your Saturday or Sunday breakfast to be? Well, it can't get easier than this medley sandwich to keep you full and going for the rest of the day. Give it a try and you are going to love it! - 0
Creamy Polenta With Egg
Try creamy polenta instead of mashed potatoes. You will love the new addition to your meal. This goes great with braised meats or stews. You can also use it to make polenta sausage casserole! - 114.941
Easy Eggs Benedict
Easy Eggs Benedict has a fine taste. Easy Eggs Benedict gets its taste from eggs mixed with ham and soup. Easy Eggs Benedict is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 28.1909
Easy Two Egg Meringue
Place all ingredients into small bowl of electric mixer, beat on high speed until mixture is very stiff
Spread on to prepared trays.
This mixture makes one 11 in. meringue or 15 small shells.
Baking Large meringue; bake in very moderate oven, Mark 3,... - 28.9546
Corn Meal Spoonbread
Scald the milk.
Add the butter and salt.
Slowly add the meal, stirring constantly.
Cook one minute after adding the last of the meal, still stirring.
Add the beaten egg yolks.
Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold into the corn meal mixture.
Pour into an... - 32.6547
Delicious Rice Surprise - A Quick Fix Meal
This is a very handy dish for all busy working moms. You do not need too many ingredients - but of course you may add in as many vegetables or meat as per your preference. The dish is tasty by itself - does not need an elaborate side dish to go with it. A... - 0
Corn Meal Gems
1. Start oven, set at Hot, 400° F. Grease muffin pans for 12 gems.
2. Sift together the corn meal, salt and sugar and stir into the milk; add the butter or margarine and stir well. Let the mixture cool slightly.
3. Stir in the eggs.
4. Fill the greased... - 30.6316
Corn Meal Cookies
Cream shortening, add sugar, eggs and lemon extract.
Dredge raisins with 1/2 cup of flour and add.
Sift remaining flour with other dry ingredients and add, mixing thoroughly.
Drop by teaspoons onto a greased cookie sheet and flatten out with a... - 40.1989
Sunflower Seed Meal Torte
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Have eggs at room temperature.
Prepare a 9 inch spring form pan by oiling bottom lightly.
Cut circle from brown paper or parchment paper, to fit bottom of pan.
Place over oiled surface bottom of spring form pan. (Do not oil paper.)... - 36.4575
French Style Salmon Meal
Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
Flake salmon and combine with hard-boiled eggs, celery, onion, cocktail sauce and mayonnaise.
Spread filling on 6 slices of bread.
Top with remaining slices.
Combine eggs, reserved salmon liquid, milk and salt.
Dip salmon... - 38.5084
Bone Meal Cookies
1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2.Combine eggs, dates, oil, carob and bone meal powder in a bowl.
3.On a greased cookie sheet, Add drops of the mixture and bake until set.
4.Serve in a plate. - 31.9628
Amor Polenta Florentine Corn Meal Cake
In a large bowl of electric mixer, beat butter until creamy.
Gradually add the powdered sugar, beating until fluffy.
Beat in vanilla.
Add eggs and egg yolk, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add flour and corn meal, beat until well... - 39.6125
Corn Meal And Rice Griddle Cakes
1. In a measuring jar or a bowl, combine eggs and sour milk. Whisk with a fork until well blended.
2. Into a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, soda and salt and mix in the corn meal
3. Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients,... - 42.7146
Chicken Ham Salad Meal
Gently mix, in a large bowl, all of the ingredients except the eggs.
Remove the yolks from the eggs and chop the whites coarsely to add to the salad.
Mound the salad on a serving platter lined with crisp lettuce.
Sieve the egg yolks over the... - 43.6177
Corn Meal Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Sieve in flour with cornmeal, baking powder, sugar and salt. Add melted shortening, beaten eggs and milk to the mixture and mix well.
3. Take muffin tins, grease them and fill half of each of the muffin tin... - 37.8277
Savory Corn Meal Topping For Vegetables
1. Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 6, 400°F (200°C).
2. In a bowl, add all flours and salt and mix them thoroughly.
3. Take a blender or food processor and blend fat and eggs with milk to make thick dough.
4. Pour the mixture over any... - 36.2067
Meal In One Salad
Cut meat, eggs, celery, tomatoes and green onions into bite size pieces.
Tear lettuce into bite size pieces.
Cube cheese and mix all ingredients together.
Add Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco if desired.
Add your favorite salad dressing.
Sensation Salad... - 41.6152
Meal In A Bowl Salad
1. In a bowl or combine sausages, potatoes, lettuce, carrots, celery, cheese, onion and eggs.
2. In another bowl combine mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper and pour over salad mixture, mix lightly and chill.
3. Serve in lettuce cups after... - 35.6919
Whole Meal Apple Cake
1. Wash, peel and core apples and cut in fine slices.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F, 190°C,
3. In a large bowl sieve the flour and salt.In another bowl, mix the sugar and butter to form a light and fluffy creamy paste. Then gradually... - 41.2881
Main Meal Salad
1) In a serving bowl, arrange the lettuce.
2) Cut meat and cheese in strips, and leave it aside.
3) Arrange the meat and cheese in layers on the lettuce , place eggs and tomatoes in between.
4) Put the watercress in middle.
5)... - 42.752
Meal In One Salad
Cook rice with water, 1/2 teaspoon salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Combine rice, spinach, onions, Swiss cheese, radishes, 1 teaspoon salt and seasoned pepper.
Cover and chill.
Just before serving add oil and... - 38.2372
Carrot Salad Meal
Combine all ingredients; mix thoroughly.
Serve on lettuce. - 25.7182
Corn Meal Waffles
1.In a double boiler, pour in boiling water and place the corn meal, stir in salt and shortening
2.Now cook for 10 minutes, keep stirring occasionally
3.Once cooked, let stand to cool
4.Now add in beaten egg yolks
5.Sift flour with soda and baking... - 43.3466
Corn Meal Waffles
1. Heat the waffle iron.
2. Sift the dry ingredients together.
3. Beat the egg yolks well and combine with the buttermilk; add to the corn meal mixture, beating until smooth. Stir in the cooled butter, margarine or shortening.
4. Beat the egg whites stiff but... - 36.6699
Roman Meal Fondue Casserole
Grease 1 1/2-quart baking dish or coat with nonstick vegetable-oil spray.
Melt margarine over medium heat in 2-quart saucepan; saute chopped green pepper and onion until onions are translucent.
Stir in flour, salt, and thyme.
Add milk gradually; cook until... - 43.7157
Meal In A Muffin
meal in a muffin recipe offers you a filling muffin that you can serve as an accompaniment to meals. Baked with ham an rye bread, it also contains chopped parsley and green onions which gives it a nice texture. Brushed with honey mustard, it also has a savory... - 37.2497
Roman Meal Banana-nut Bread
Roman Meal Banana-Nut Bread is easy o make and at the same time delicious and healthy. You can any sandwich you please on this Roman Meal Banana-Nut Bread. Yummy! - 41.7433
Potato Pancakes Using Whole Meal Flour
1. In a bowl, blend milk, eggs, parsley and garlic for half a minute.
2. Stir in ¾ of the potatoes and continue blending for another half minute.
3. Stir in Tabasco and flour and continue blending for another half a minute.
4. Add the remaining... - 44.9648
Skillet Meat Loaf Meal
Break bread into small pieces; add to egg; add milk, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
Add to meat, mix thoroughly.
Shape into oval-shaped loaf.
Dust with flour on all sides.
Heat meat drippings in skillet; brown loaf well on both sides; reduce heat to... - 40.9971
Tongue And Potato Salad Meal
Saute" the mushrooms lightly in the oil.
Add the lemon juice, onion, salt and pepper, and let stand until cold.
Mix the potatoes, carrots, celery, and tongue.
Pour the mushroom mixture over the potato mixture, mix well, and let... - 45.0565
Cheese Corn Meal Biscuits
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Briskly mix corn meal into hot milk, cover, and set aside.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt into a bowl.
Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add corn meal mixture and cheese and stir... - 41.2194
Potato Dumplings Using Matzo Meal
1.Using a food processor ,steel blade added, blend all the ingredients except 4 parts liquid.
2.Alternatively, mash potatoes with a masher and mix the remaining ingredients using a wooden spoon
3.Chill this batter for several hours
4Take a pan and... - 42.8383
Meal On A Platter
1) In individual dishes, place the peas and beans and pour over the garlic dressing.
2) Refrigerate for about 2 hours, turning frequently, then drain well.
3) In a bowl, add the cottage cheese and sprinkle with the chopped chives or parsely.
4) On a... - 43.5463
Meal In One Casserole
1) In a saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat.
2) Cook the meat until itis no longer pink.
3) Drain the meat and out into a slow cooker.
4) Layer with green pepper, corn, and mushrooms.
5) Sprinkle salt and pepper over it.
6) Pour the salsa... - 46.8491
Corn Meal And Flour Mexican Cornbread
Are you on the lookout for a recipe to make the perfect Mexican cornbread, the easy way? Then your search definitely ends with this video. Watch to know more! - 110.064
Hot And Sour Soup Meal
1) Cut the chicken into 1/8 inch slices.
2) Take a bowl and stir chicken slices in it with 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
3) Take a Dutch oven and heat oil in it. Add chicken slices and cook for about 3 minutes or until tender.
4) Remove... - 50.4902
Chef Curtis Cooks Diabetes Friendly Meals
If you are unsure on what to serve to a diabetic person - here is a suggestion for you. Play the video to watch chef Curtis sharing tips on healthy diabetic cooking. By using these tips, you can still prepare delicious meal for diabetes patients. - 112.189
Quick Dinner Meals - Lentil Broccoli Patties
Did you know that lentils and broccoli are a great combination? A super simple recipe, it just takes few minutes to get ready. Prepared in minimal oil, this recipe is delicious and healthy! Served over a bed of spinach, this makes a great meal. - 104.122
Stacey Hawkins Real Meals Reducing Stress With Dr. Ran Rubinstein 1
People wanting to plan family meals or get togethers with healthy and delicious preparations, this real meals video is a must watch. Watch Stacey Hawkins make lasagne rolls by filling cooked lasagna strips with a filling made of sirloin, cheese and flavors.... - 107.674
Stacey Hawkins Real Meals Reducing Stress With Dr. Ran Rubinstein 2
While the lasagna roll gets baked in the oven, its time for making the dessert an appropriate one for people with a liking for blueberries. Check out Stacey as she prepares blueberry cobbler dessert in a crockpot with supple blueberries in a crust. Easy and... - 92.3476
Easy Matzo Ball Soup
Mix egg yolks with salt and 1 tablespoon water.
Stir in matzo meal.
Mix in egg whites.
Mixture should resemble heavy sour cream.
Roll into walnut-sized balls.
Drop into large pot of salted boiling water.
Cook covered about 1/2 hour.
Remove carefully with... - 37.8774
Easy Caramel Custard
For caramel, combine sugar and water in a small glass bowl.
Microwave on HI Power for 4 1/2 to 5 minutes, or until sugar is golden brown.
Pour into 4 buttered microproof custard cups.
Set aside until custard is ready.
To prepare custard, heat milk in a 1... - 42.0136
Easy Breaded Fish Fillets
In shallow dish, combine croutons, Parmesan cheese, parsley flakes and paprika; blend well.
In another shallow dish, combine egg, water and lemon juice; blend well.
Cut fish into 2 1/2 to 3-inch pieces.
Dip in egg mixture; coat with... - 40.4028
Easy Turkey Meatballs
Meatballs are an universal favorite, and turkey meatballs hold a special place among food lovers. Never mind if you don't know how to make turkey meatballs at home. With this easy-to-follow, detailed recipe on the same you will be able to pull up a feat in... - 92.3568
Scrambled Egg And Ham Supper
1. Beat eggs in bowl. Add all other ingredients except margarine.
2. Melt margarine in skillet.
3. Add egg mixture. Cook, stirring gently, until eggs are cooked throughout but still moist. - 22.6915
1. Chop eggs, reserving 2 yolks for garnish.
2. In saucepan melt margarine over low heat. Blend in flour and seasonings.
3. Add milk, stirring constantly. Remove from heat when sauce thickens and bubbles.
4. Add chopped eggs. Heat. - 23.9893
Coat a skillet with cooking spray.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and artichokes; saute until tender.
Add spinach and 1/4 cup water; toss mixture lightly.
Cover and cook 5 minutes or until spinach wilts.
Uncover and cook until liquid... - 39.6593
Easy Breakfast Wrap
Bored with your morning bowl of cereal - here is something with which you can bring a nice change to your breakfast. This easy breakfast wrap can be done in just 5 minutes and still it brings a gorgeous taste to your taste buds. Serve with your favorite dip... - 112.168
Korean Food: Valentine's Egg
Most kids are not fond of eggs. This Korean style egg custard is a great way to interest kids into eating nutrient rich eggs. Aeri shows how to make the traditional Korean egg custard in very cute heart shapes. She also includes vegetables like carrots and... - 112.34
Scrambled Eggs With Fresh Herbs And Smoked Salmon
Look at this incredible video that shows an excellent technique to make a perfect egg scramble. The video is amazing and surely a must watch. Pamper your family with this super healthy breakfast that is quick and easy to make. Check it out…. - 96.5815
Healthy Egg White And Vegetable Omelet
What is a perfect brunch without an eggilicious treat? Add health and taste to your Sunday brunch with this simple, sumptuous and extremely healthy egg white and vegetable omelet that isn't just high on proteins, but also is lean on fats. Stream this video to... - 85.2302
Chicken Egg Foo Yong With Chinese Cabbage
1 Cut the cabbage leaves crosswise into 1/4-inch-wide shreds. Coarsely chop the carrots. Cut the chicken into 1/2 inch cubes.
2 In a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Add the bean sprouts, cabbage and carrots and stir-fry... - 34.9003
Quick Egg Devil
A quick and healthy snack - is this all you are looking forward to? This recipe video is dealing with an easy option for devilled egg. You can do it with one or multiple eggs, depending on your requirement. If your kids are not egg-friendly, then you might... - 109.329
Cook potato in boiling water to cover 15 minutes or until tender; drain.
Transfer to a bowl; beat potato at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Add cream cheese and next 4 ingredients; beat well.
Cut hard-cooked eggs into quarters.
Shape 1/4 cup... - 44.5109
Everyday Egg Salad Sandwich
Egg salad sandwich is one of the most popular recipe for breakfast. You too can make this a regular breakfast item, as eggs are healthy for you and your kids. Prepare the filling in the weekend and store in refrigerator. Use it to fill the sandwich and serve.... - 120.566
Toast With Poached Egg And Beef Steak
An elaborate and filling breakfast - if this is what you are looking for, then you have come to the right place. This recipe video is all about a healthy and filling breakfast, where you can serve beef steaks and poached eggs along with bread toasts. This is... - 108.787
Bacon, Egg And Cheese Pancake
Are you in a mood to enjoy a special breakfast on the coming weekend - this recipe is going to serve the purpose. The pancake with bacon, egg and cheese filling is really sumptuous and mouth watering. Preparation is also so easy. So why don't you give it a... - 108.523
Egg Salad Bunny
In a large bowl, combine the chopped eggs with 1/2 cup of the mayonnaise, the red pepper, dill pickle, scallion, mustard, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and curry powder, if desired, until well combined.
To assemble the bunny, line a 16- to 18-inch platter or... - 43.7251
Baby Spinach, Potato And Egg Salad
Combine potatoes and 2 tablespoons of the oil in large baking dish; bake, uncovered, in very hot oven 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, cover eggs with water in medium pan; bring to boil.
Simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes; drain.
Rinse eggs under cold water; peel and... - 34.9155
Egg Sausage Omelette
Cooking a simple egg omelette is the simplest recipe on earth, which even a beginner can prepare. If you want to make it unique and exotic, you might add different ingredients or herbs or spices to make it more attractive and filling. Go through this video... - 120.225
Shrimp Stuffed Eggs
Prick the eggs in one end with a needle, set in boiling water and boil 10 to 12 minutes.
Dip the eggs in cold water, peel and allow to cool.
Peel and finely dice the onion.
Wash, dry and remove the large strings from the celery.
Cut into thin slices and... - 42.2563