- » Easy Egg Meal
Easy Egg Meal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy egg meal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy egg meal recipes.
Eggs Over Easy
This simple recipe and technique will produce the classic breakfast favorite. Chef Keith Snow demonstrates this simple technique in this short video. - 122.257
Easy Egg And Corn Fried Rice
Here is a quick and easy egg and corn fried rice recipe for you. This is a delicious fried rice recipe with flavored with just soy sauce and pepper. The chef here has presented this wonderful fried rice recipe in a simple manner so that it can be easily... - 90.1602
Simple And Easy Egg Sandwich
Egg in sandwich for breakfast is delicious and energizing way to kick start the day. Check out the amazing recipe to make a sandwich using eggs for the filling. Simply good breakfast! - 83.1424
High Protein Muscle Meal - Chicken Breast & Egg White Omelet
If you are among those weight-watchers who find it hard to resist your sweet tooth, here's an excellent recipe for you. Peanut butter when added to brownie mix becomes a decadent, can't-miss, irresistible, dessert option. However, to make this sinful dessert... - 85.5454
Easy Sunny Side Egg In Toast
Here is a variation to your egg toast breakfast. Easy sunny side egg in toast is a popular recipe which is also known as eggs up. In this recipe, egg is cooked half way inside a hole made in a bread slice. A perfect start to your morning, you can even add... - 91.1676
Easy Eggs Benedict
If you're looking for a special breakfast for someone dear, here is an excellent Eggs Benedict recipe for you. The video is truly impressive and well explained. So make this extra special breakfast dish with four layers of wholesome goodness from muffin,... - 137.751
Easy Eggs Benedict With Brown Rice
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a 10-inch skillet over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes.
Add the garlic and rice and saute, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes more.
Transfer the... - 39.9947
Quick And Easy Deviled Eggs
If you got an excess of hard-boiled eggs lying in your refrigerator, this is what you can do. Betty's whomps up an all time egg favorite dish — the devilish deviled eggs. It's quick and easy and makes for a sumptuous addition to your appetizer platter. So... - 89.4842
Easy Moroccan Style Potato And Egg Sandwiches
Inspired by Moroccan street food, this luscious potato and egg dish makes for a quick grub on especially hungry evenings. Chef Hermann shares with us a recipe that is truly a breeze to make and is truly satiating. If you are a fan of potatoes or eggs and seek... - 97.9259
Ever-so-easy Deviled Eggs
Here I am posting a ever so easy deviled eggs recipe for you. This dish is equally liked by my friends as well, and whenever we meet on weekends we surely try this dish. It really tastes good. If you too want to enjoy the weekend, you can try out this ever so... - 38.02
Quick And Easy Mexican-style Sausage And Eggs Breakfast Wrap
If you are looking for a quick, easy, tasty and portable breakfast dish that are just as delicious at the table or on the run, this is it. Enjoy a hearty morning meal with Betty's delicious Mexican-style sausage and eggs breakfast wrap. Follow the... - 120.279
Corn Meal Dumplings
Sift together corn meal, flour, baking powder, and salt.
Beat eggs and milk together, then stir into dry ingredients.
Add the melted butter.
Drop batter from a spoon into a pot of boiled greens or heated stock.
Cover tightly and cook over a low heat for 15... - 25.5528
Take-along Breakfast Meal
If you find it hard to stomach food first thing in the morning, then brown-bagging it for later might be a wise thing to do. Christine presents a sumptuous take-along breakfast spread using French dressing, English muffins, some hard-cooked eggs and cheese.... - 81.4842
Seasoned Easy Omelet
Omelets are easy to make breakfast preparations for good cooks as well as bachelors. Check out Chef Hank Da Tank showing how to make seasoned Omelets in a simple way with few common ingredients. Good to have with sauce or otherwise. - 95.5009
Easy Breakfast Wrap
Bored with your morning bowl of cereal - here is something with which you can bring a nice change to your breakfast. This easy breakfast wrap can be done in just 5 minutes and still it brings a gorgeous taste to your taste buds. Serve with your favorite dip... - 115.468
Eggs And Turkey Breakfast Tacos
Make your weekend brunch special with these yummy Eggs and Turkey Breakfast Tacos. The recipe is simple and scores high both on taste and health. Watch this video to learn how you can replicate it in your own kitchen. Don't miss it. - 81.8027
Easy Healthy Breakfast
1. Place a pan on flame and heat coconut oil in it.
2. Add egg whites and egg in it. Stir to spread.
3. Sprinkle lima beans all over the egg.
4. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook on low to medium heat until done.
5. Serve egg with... - 0
An egg omelet makes for a quick, easy, nutritious, and hassle free breakfast. However, if you are omelet wears and tears while making, then this recipe will show you how to make perfect omelets at home. - 75.7281
Meal Under 30 Minutes: Pasta Carbonara
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add pancetta and cook until golden, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes. Drain all but 1 tablespoon of fat from the skillet.
Add frozen peas... - 32.1699
A Fresh Take On Fried Rice (a Quick Meal)
How to make the quick Chinese favorite Fried Rice with Chicken, Ham and vegetables. Prepared by Betty Bannerman Busciglio, a professional cooking instructor and former caterer. - 0
California Scramble For Mother's Day Meal
1. In a bowl, beat eggs and add a little heavy cream and mix well.
2. Heat a pan with oil and add the cherry tomatoes; cook for a few seconds.
3. Add the beaten egg mixture and stir with a fork.
4. Add the cheese and half of sliced... - 91.4981
Corn Meal Whole Wheat Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 425°F.
2) Oil muffin tins.
3) In a bowl, mix together the oil and sugar.
4) Gradually add milk and egg, stirring until mixed.
5) In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, salt and baking powder.
6) Add the liquid to the... - 44.1082
Whole Meal Pizza Dough For Two
1) In a small bowl, mix together fresh yeast with the milk.
2) For dried yeast, dissolve the sugar in the milk and sprinkle over the yeast.
3) Put the fresh or dried yeast mixture in a warm place for 15 minutes until frothy.
4) In a... - 38.5323
Whole Meal Pasta For Two
1) In a large bowl, sift the flour into a mound.
2) Make a well in the centre and put in the egg, egg white, oil, salt and 1 tablespoon of water.
3) Stir with hand and mix to form a soft dough.
4) Knead in dough, using... - 31.5959
Provencal Eggs Florentine
Provencal Eggs Florentine the All American way! Much easier and faster with a couple of added flavors that make this eggs Florentine the best you'll ever have! - 0
All egg lovers would simply love this dish. Yummy eggs served on tortillas and rolled with salsa, cheese and other delectable ingredients make for a filling indulgence. It's so good and nutritious that you will be able to snack on them any time you want. - 80.0842
1. Preheat oven to 300° Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan, mix together soup and cheese; add curry powder if desired.
3. Over low heat, heat the mixture until cheese melts; occasionally stir.
4. Remove pan from heat.
5. In a separate bowl,... - 40.2647
The meal in a muffin recipe is filling muffn recipe made with deviled ham and chopped veggies. The shredded carrot and chopped celery along with onions make this muffin a filling meal on the go. Baked with cheddar cheese, these muffins are really delicious... - 42.8425
Tossed Whole-meal Salad
Try out this simple and perfect Tossed Whole-Meal Salad that is sure to have your mouth watering. Follow this recipe closely for the tasty Tossed Whole-Meal Salad and keep winning comments from your peers and family! - 36.35
Easy Chicken 'n Broccoli Pie
The whole family will enjoy this savory pie. Loaded with chicken and cheese, it’s a great way to serve broccoli! - 36.6333
Waffle Eggs Benedict
Let's change up traditional eggs benedict by tossing out the old boring English Muffin and replace it with a light and fluffy homemade waffle! - 0
Full Meal Salad
1. Rub a salad bowl with the clove of garlic. Discard the garlic.
2. Combine all the ingredients, with the exception of the toast cubes, butter, and mayonnaise, in the bowl and mix well.
3. Saute the toast cubes in the butter. - 28.6097
One Dish Meal
One dish meal is a juicy blend of tomatoes, hard cooked eggs and sweet pickles. This is pretty easy to prepare too. Check out the recipe of the yummy one dish meal. - 32.4804
1. Cook the spinach, with just the water remaining on the leaves after washing, for about 10 minutes, until just tender. Drain and chop roughly. Stir in the cream, and season well with nutmeg, salt and pepper. Keep warm.
2. Lightly poach the eggs until the... - 35.9911
Easy Breakfast Skillet
Today, Nikko has an easy breakfast skillet dish with sausages, potatoes and egg. He is preparing the dish with ingredients that are readily available in everyone's kitchen. For a hectic day, this recipe is highly recommended for its hot and satisfying. All... - 71.3402
Easy Bacon And Spinach Quiche
All those Filipinos out there can now enjoy a French dish made by your very own Filipino chef. He is making Easy bacon and spinach quiche and narrates in Filipino, so you don’t have difficulty replicating the recipe but those who do not understand Filipino... - 110.137
Egg Plant Bake
1. Cut the egg plant in half lengthways and make 3 or 4 cuts along its length, not quite through to the skin. Rub the salt well into each incision. Leave the egg plant upside down to drain for about 30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and squeeze gently.
2. Scoop... - 32.0316
Easy Homemade Pasta
Here is a recipe for home food buffs who like their food fresh. Homemade pasta sounds like a herculean task but Nikko makes it look like a child's play. If your attempt to making pasta was a disastrous one then you must follow Nikko's step by step guide to... - 85.3061
Easy Egg Fried Rice / Indian Food
Learn how to make super easy egg fried rice using leftover rice, vegetables of your choice, egg and some basic spices/sauces. This quick and easy egg fried recipe is a complete meal in itself. - 0
Easy Homemade Pasta
Pasta made at home in a simple and healthy recipe can be good in any style when cooked. Chef Garry shows how to make eggless pasta with flour and water in a simple and easy way. Versatile to prepare further as per taste. - 103.754
Corn Meal Puffs
1. Preheat the oven to 300° F
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter and dust with flour.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine corn meal and salt
4. Add enough boiling water to the cornmeal to make a soft mixture.
5. Allow the... - 32.5539
Egg Salad Blt
Combine mayonnaise, green onions, sour cream, mustard, black pepper, and grated lemon rind in a medium bowl, stirring well.
Cut 2 eggs in half lengthwise; reserve 2 yolks for another use.
Coarsely chop remaining egg whites and whole eggs.
Add eggs to... - 45.2706
Easy Egg Rolls
If you are looking forward to Thai snacks but not getting the right ideas, try Ning's simple Egg Rolls. The best thing about this dish is that it can be prepared at home with available ingredients. - 90.7667
Project Of Fri 05 Nov 2010 07:12:19 Am Pdt
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl add in the eggs and salt and whisk together.
3. In a medium skillet over high heat, add olive oil. Add red bell pepper and sauté for 5 minutes.
4. Pour the egg mixture and scramble. Add... - 0
The Natural Princess takes all the flavors she loves in a classic fennel salad and turns them into the perfect breakfast dish for two. - 43.9961
Fried Corn Meal Mush
Boil water in the top of a double boiler.
Then combine corn meal with salt and 1 1/2 cups cold water.
Stir into boiling water a little at a time, stirring constantly.
Cook over high heat about 3 minutes.
Cover and cook over boiling water for 15 minutes.
Pour... - 33.1463
Corn Meal Souffle Ring
Put 1 1/4 pints milk, 6 oz. corn meal, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper in the top of a double boiler and cook over boiling water until thick, stirring occasionally.
Separate the yolks and white of 3 eggs.
Beat the yolks slightly, add to the corn meal,... - 37.0808
Corn Meal Wafers
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar and butter together, creaming them thoroughly until the mixture turns fluffy and light.
3) Add the cornmeal to the mixture and mix... - 40.3069
1. Break the eggs into a tea cup, remove any unwanted shell and transfer into a larger bowl.
2. Season with salt and pepper and beat the eggs together using a fork or whisk.
3. Over quite a high heat, heat the omelette pan and add the... - 92.4283
1. Cut the cold cooked potatoes into a medium dice.
2. Cut the pepper into a medium dice and a little into julienne for garnish.
3. Blanch the peas.
4. Pre-heat the grill to hot.
5. Break the eggs into a bowl, season to taste and... - 92.3411
Easy Breakfast Casserole
If you have no time to make breakfast next morning, then prepare it the previous night! Here is an easy breakfast casserole recipe with, chicken sausage, mushrooms and eggs. Simply assemble the ingredients into casserole at night and pop into the oven the... - 109.237
Tomato And Basil Omelette
1. Finely chop the tomato concassé.
2. Using your hands, tear the basil leaves into smaller pieces and mix with the tomatoes in a bowl.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Break the eggs into a tea cup, remove any unwanted shell and transfer... - 92.4961
Easy Eggs Benedict
Easy Eggs Benedict has a fine taste. Easy Eggs Benedict gets its taste from eggs mixed with ham and soup. Easy Eggs Benedict is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 26.2598
Easy Two Egg Meringue
Place all ingredients into small bowl of electric mixer, beat on high speed until mixture is very stiff
Spread on to prepared trays.
This mixture makes one 11 in. meringue or 15 small shells.
Baking Large meringue; bake in very moderate oven, Mark 3,... - 27.0933
Scrambled Eggs With Veggies
Scrambled eggs are easy to make in the wok, and a wide variety of ingredients - fresh or left-overs - can be used.
Rice, noodles, beans, or veggies taste great in this setting. - 40.4928
Chicken And Egg Noodles Soup
Want an easy recipe for the classic chicken noodle soup? Watch this video by LynnsRecipes and get learn to cook this traditional soup in an easy way. It will turn out to be delicious and your guests will want more, so you might want to make a large batch. - 109.77
Corn Meal Spoonbread
Scald the milk.
Add the butter and salt.
Slowly add the meal, stirring constantly.
Cook one minute after adding the last of the meal, still stirring.
Add the beaten egg yolks.
Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold into the corn meal mixture.
Pour into an... - 32.7106
Corn Meal Waffles
1.In a double boiler, pour in boiling water and place the corn meal, stir in salt and shortening
2.Now cook for 10 minutes, keep stirring occasionally
3.Once cooked, let stand to cool
4.Now add in beaten egg yolks
5.Sift flour with soda and baking... - 41.153
Corn Meal Waffles
1. Heat the waffle iron.
2. Sift the dry ingredients together.
3. Beat the egg yolks well and combine with the buttermilk; add to the corn meal mixture, beating until smooth. Stir in the cooled butter, margarine or shortening.
4. Beat the egg whites stiff but... - 34.5887
French Style Salmon Meal
Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
Flake salmon and combine with hard-boiled eggs, celery, onion, cocktail sauce and mayonnaise.
Spread filling on 6 slices of bread.
Top with remaining slices.
Combine eggs, reserved salmon liquid, milk and salt.
Dip salmon... - 40.2397
Corn Meal Gems
1. Start oven, set at Hot, 400° F. Grease muffin pans for 12 gems.
2. Sift together the corn meal, salt and sugar and stir into the milk; add the butter or margarine and stir well. Let the mixture cool slightly.
3. Stir in the eggs.
4. Fill the greased... - 29.2941
Corn Meal Cookies
Cream shortening, add sugar, eggs and lemon extract.
Dredge raisins with 1/2 cup of flour and add.
Sift remaining flour with other dry ingredients and add, mixing thoroughly.
Drop by teaspoons onto a greased cookie sheet and flatten out with a... - 39.117
Sunflower Seed Meal Torte
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Have eggs at room temperature.
Prepare a 9 inch spring form pan by oiling bottom lightly.
Cut circle from brown paper or parchment paper, to fit bottom of pan.
Place over oiled surface bottom of spring form pan. (Do not oil paper.)... - 34.8289
Bone Meal Cookies
1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2.Combine eggs, dates, oil, carob and bone meal powder in a bowl.
3.On a greased cookie sheet, Add drops of the mixture and bake until set.
4.Serve in a plate. - 30.0371
Meal In A Muffin
meal in a muffin recipe offers you a filling muffin that you can serve as an accompaniment to meals. Baked with ham an rye bread, it also contains chopped parsley and green onions which gives it a nice texture. Brushed with honey mustard, it also has a savory... - 35.5085
Amor Polenta Florentine Corn Meal Cake
In a large bowl of electric mixer, beat butter until creamy.
Gradually add the powdered sugar, beating until fluffy.
Beat in vanilla.
Add eggs and egg yolk, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add flour and corn meal, beat until well... - 37.7252
Corn Meal And Rice Griddle Cakes
1. In a measuring jar or a bowl, combine eggs and sour milk. Whisk with a fork until well blended.
2. Into a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, soda and salt and mix in the corn meal
3. Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients,... - 41.5271
Chicken Ham Salad Meal
Gently mix, in a large bowl, all of the ingredients except the eggs.
Remove the yolks from the eggs and chop the whites coarsely to add to the salad.
Mound the salad on a serving platter lined with crisp lettuce.
Sieve the egg yolks over the... - 41.5135
Corn Meal Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Sieve in flour with cornmeal, baking powder, sugar and salt. Add melted shortening, beaten eggs and milk to the mixture and mix well.
3. Take muffin tins, grease them and fill half of each of the muffin tin... - 36.8064
Meal In One Salad
Cut meat, eggs, celery, tomatoes and green onions into bite size pieces.
Tear lettuce into bite size pieces.
Cube cheese and mix all ingredients together.
Add Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco if desired.
Add your favorite salad dressing.
Sensation Salad... - 40.2752
Whole Meal Apple Cake
1. Wash, peel and core apples and cut in fine slices.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F, 190°C,
3. In a large bowl sieve the flour and salt.In another bowl, mix the sugar and butter to form a light and fluffy creamy paste. Then gradually... - 39.6388
Main Meal Salad
1) In a serving bowl, arrange the lettuce.
2) Cut meat and cheese in strips, and leave it aside.
3) Arrange the meat and cheese in layers on the lettuce , place eggs and tomatoes in between.
4) Put the watercress in middle.
5)... - 44.4223
Bacon And Mushroom Frittata
1. Cut off any rind from the bacon and cut into thin strips.
2. Peel and finely chop the garlic.
3. Chop the parsley.
4. Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth and finely slice.
5. Grate the Parmesan cheese.
6. Break the eggs into a tea cup, then... - 89.0562
Meal In One Salad
Cook rice with water, 1/2 teaspoon salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Combine rice, spinach, onions, Swiss cheese, radishes, 1 teaspoon salt and seasoned pepper.
Cover and chill.
Just before serving add oil and... - 36.3642
Carrot Salad Meal
Combine all ingredients; mix thoroughly.
Serve on lettuce. - 24.271
Potato Dumplings Using Matzo Meal
1.Using a food processor ,steel blade added, blend all the ingredients except 4 parts liquid.
2.Alternatively, mash potatoes with a masher and mix the remaining ingredients using a wooden spoon
3.Chill this batter for several hours
4Take a pan and... - 42.2582
Roman Meal Fondue Casserole
Grease 1 1/2-quart baking dish or coat with nonstick vegetable-oil spray.
Melt margarine over medium heat in 2-quart saucepan; saute chopped green pepper and onion until onions are translucent.
Stir in flour, salt, and thyme.
Add milk gradually; cook until... - 42.1168
Meal On A Platter
1) In individual dishes, place the peas and beans and pour over the garlic dressing.
2) Refrigerate for about 2 hours, turning frequently, then drain well.
3) In a bowl, add the cottage cheese and sprinkle with the chopped chives or parsely.
4) On a... - 44.1496
Roman Meal Banana-nut Bread
Roman Meal Banana-Nut Bread is easy o make and at the same time delicious and healthy. You can any sandwich you please on this Roman Meal Banana-Nut Bread. Yummy! - 39.9553
Savory Corn Meal Topping For Vegetables
1. Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 6, 400°F (200°C).
2. In a bowl, add all flours and salt and mix them thoroughly.
3. Take a blender or food processor and blend fat and eggs with milk to make thick dough.
4. Pour the mixture over any... - 35.6076
Potato Pancakes Using Whole Meal Flour
1. In a bowl, blend milk, eggs, parsley and garlic for half a minute.
2. Stir in ¾ of the potatoes and continue blending for another half minute.
3. Stir in Tabasco and flour and continue blending for another half a minute.
4. Add the remaining... - 42.9339
Skillet Meat Loaf Meal
Break bread into small pieces; add to egg; add milk, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
Add to meat, mix thoroughly.
Shape into oval-shaped loaf.
Dust with flour on all sides.
Heat meat drippings in skillet; brown loaf well on both sides; reduce heat to... - 39.9941
Tongue And Potato Salad Meal
Saute" the mushrooms lightly in the oil.
Add the lemon juice, onion, salt and pepper, and let stand until cold.
Mix the potatoes, carrots, celery, and tongue.
Pour the mushroom mixture over the potato mixture, mix well, and let... - 42.5437
Meal In A Bowl Salad
1. In a bowl or combine sausages, potatoes, lettuce, carrots, celery, cheese, onion and eggs.
2. In another bowl combine mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper and pour over salad mixture, mix lightly and chill.
3. Serve in lettuce cups after... - 36.0618
Chef Curtis Cooks Diabetes Friendly Meals
If you are unsure on what to serve to a diabetic person - here is a suggestion for you. Play the video to watch chef Curtis sharing tips on healthy diabetic cooking. By using these tips, you can still prepare delicious meal for diabetes patients. - 115.521
Cheese Corn Meal Biscuits
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Briskly mix corn meal into hot milk, cover, and set aside.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt into a bowl.
Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add corn meal mixture and cheese and stir... - 39.4679
Garfish With Corn Meal
For all those fish fans who like adding a little twist to their regular fish recipe, this video is a must watch the chef here provides simple directives to make garfish with corn meal and pepper to make an exotic dish. Though this fish is labor intensive to... - 80.2759
Meal In One Casserole
1) In a saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat.
2) Cook the meat until itis no longer pink.
3) Drain the meat and out into a slow cooker.
4) Layer with green pepper, corn, and mushrooms.
5) Sprinkle salt and pepper over it.
6) Pour the salsa... - 47.1081
Corn Meal And Flour Mexican Cornbread
Are you on the lookout for a recipe to make the perfect Mexican cornbread, the easy way? Then your search definitely ends with this video. Watch to know more! - 91.7841
Hot And Sour Soup Meal
1) Cut the chicken into 1/8 inch slices.
2) Take a bowl and stir chicken slices in it with 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
3) Take a Dutch oven and heat oil in it. Add chicken slices and cook for about 3 minutes or until tender.
4) Remove... - 49.1655
Quick Dinner Meals - Lentil Broccoli Patties
Did you know that lentils and broccoli are a great combination? A super simple recipe, it just takes few minutes to get ready. Prepared in minimal oil, this recipe is delicious and healthy! Served over a bed of spinach, this makes a great meal. - 113.948
Stacey Hawkins Real Meals Reducing Stress With Dr. Ran Rubinstein 1
People wanting to plan family meals or get togethers with healthy and delicious preparations, this real meals video is a must watch. Watch Stacey Hawkins make lasagne rolls by filling cooked lasagna strips with a filling made of sirloin, cheese and flavors.... - 112.714
Stacey Hawkins Real Meals Reducing Stress With Dr. Ran Rubinstein 2
While the lasagna roll gets baked in the oven, its time for making the dessert an appropriate one for people with a liking for blueberries. Check out Stacey as she prepares blueberry cobbler dessert in a crockpot with supple blueberries in a crust. Easy and... - 87.0565
Easy Matzo Ball Soup
Mix egg yolks with salt and 1 tablespoon water.
Stir in matzo meal.
Mix in egg whites.
Mixture should resemble heavy sour cream.
Roll into walnut-sized balls.
Drop into large pot of salted boiling water.
Cook covered about 1/2 hour.
Remove carefully with... - 36.4117