- » Easy Drop Fudge
Easy Drop Fudge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy drop fudge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy drop fudge recipes.
Easy Chocolate Fudge
Victoria Paikin pleased to present this recipe about Chocolate Fudge Recipe . That is very easy to make and it is perfect holiday present. Enjoy! - 0
You May Also Like!
Baked Fudge Drops
Baked Fudge Drops are amazing snack item which is good to serve to kids and grown ups. They are easy and quick to make. Baked fudge drops can be prepared fresh for snack. Everyone will love to eat them. - 36.8959
1. In a large saucepan, combine sugar, butter, milk, and cocoa powder. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring often. Once fully boiling, let boil 2 minutes.
2. Remove fudge mixture from heat. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla until completely combined.... - 29.5855
Chocolate And Walnut Fudge
1. Mix the condensed milk, milk, sugar, chocolate powder and cocoa and put the mixture to boil in a thick vessel.
2. When the mixture starts boiling, add the ghee.
3. Go on stirring and cooking until it becomes very thick.
4. Drop a teaspoon of the mixture... - 38.7395
White Satin Christmas Fudge
Melt the butter in a heavy 4-quart saucepan over low heat.
Using a rubber spatula, bring it up around the sides of the pan to grease it well.
Add the sugar, corn syrup, cream, water, and salt.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar is... - 41.5797
Cocoa Peanut Butter Fudge
Combine the sugar, cocoa, and salt in a heavy 4-quart saucepan.
Stir in the milk.
Place over medium-high heat; cook, stirring slowly, until the mixture comes to a boil.
Turn heat to medium, stirring occasionally (slowly), to 236° to 238°, or until a small... - 35.526
Orange Pecan Fudge Squares
Combine the sugar, cream, and orange rind in a heavy 2-quart saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, to 234°, or until a little of the syrup forms a soft ball when dropped in cold water.
Remove from the heat; add the butter and, without... - 31.3512
Minted Chocolate Fudge Sauce
Combine the chocolate and heavy cream in a saucepan and cook it over low heat, stirring, just until the choco late is melted and the sauce is smooth.
Add the sugar and cook, stirring, until completely dissolved.
Off the heat, stir in the butter and... - 20.8724
Break chocolate into small pieces.
Add to milk in saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until mixture is smooth.
Add sugar and salt, and stir until sugar is dissolved and mixture boils.
Cook slowly, without stirring, until small quantity dropped... - 33.4954
Peanut Butter Fudge
1. Place a saucepan over medium heat, and melt butter in it.
2. Add milk, and brown sugar. Give it a good stir. Boil for 2 minutes.
3. Remove from heat, and drop vanilla and peanut butter in it. Mix well.
4. In a large mixing bowl, add icing sugar,... - 108.118