- » Easy Dressing
Easy Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy dressing recipes.
Eggless Southwest Dressing
1. In a large mixing bowl add in the sour cream, mayonnaise, salsa, jalapeno paste, salt, red chili powder, garlic paste, pepper powder, chopped cilantro and lime juice. Mix well until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
2. Stir in the water and... - 121.426
Italian Gremolata Dressing
Looking for an easy recipe to make the classic Italian Gremolata dressing? Then watch this video and learn to make the dressing in an easy and hassle free way. - 117.161
Easy Blue Cheese Dressing
If you're looking for the perfect recipe of Blue Cheese Dressing, then look no further. This Dressing is easy to make within a few minutes. You can use it in your salads as it tastes great. - 105.931
Garlic Lemon Salad Dressing
Garlic Lemon Salad Dressing is a simple dressing which will spice up any combination of vegetables. You can make it advance and refrigerate for a quick fix. The video makes the dressing look very appealing. - 90.9072
Vegetable And Egg Salad With Homemade Dressing
Why not pamper yourself with an elegant salad with plenty of fresh crispy vegetables, eggs and flavorful homemade dressing. See this impressive video that is really interesting to watch and try out this colorful healthy salad. Gear up to make this salad a... - 90.6014
Water Chestnut Dressing
Water Chestnut Dressing is a great dressing for chicken or turkey. This recipe is well flavored with sage and pepper. I love preparing this when guests are over, and the appreciation is always great!! Let me know what you think of it. - 50.44
Lemon Chive Dressing
1) In a bowl, combine gelatin and cold water.
2) Pour in boiling water to dissolve the gelatin.
3) Add sweetener and salt to combine into the gelatin mixture.
4) Place aside to cool.
5) In another bowl, combine lemon juice, pepper,... - 46.4861
Corn Bread-sausage Dressing
Looking for a change for your next lunch party? Here is a great option for you! Corn Bread-sausage Dressing recipe is a yummy Side Dish. This dish comes highly recommended simply because how much ever i make it gets over!!! The cor bread and sausage ar a... - 45.8489
Haddock With Dressing
Haddock is a tasty fish. One of my all time favorites. This haddock with dressing is one that I absolutely love. Tasty and healthy this fish dish is a real treat for the senses. I just love every bite of this delicately flavored fish treat - 44.8493
Quaker Naturally Easy Dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a skillet, melt the butter or margarine over medium heat.
3. Add onion, pepper and celery. SautÃ© over medium low heat until soft and limp.
4. Take pan off the heat and stir in remaining ingredients.... - 44.7366
Savory Dressing For Fowl
Heavenly, superb, outstanding, are just some words to describe Savory Dressing For Fowl. One of the main ingredients used ion this is the toasted bread, so ensure you dont have it burned! Enjoy this dish with your kin and friends and get back to me with all... - 44.5662
Curried Mushroom Dressing
1. Grease a 1 ½ quart mould or 4 individual molds with oil or butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 325° F
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the vegetables, curry powder, and seasoned dressing mix. Toss to mix.
4. Stir in the water.
5.... - 44.4184
1) In the top of double boiler, place together flour, sugar, salt, mustard, oil and 1/2 cup water.
2) Heat the double boiler until the water boils, stirring continuously, over medium heat.
3) Stir until the mixture turns smooth and thickened.
4) In a... - 43.5418
Dressing For Salmon
Are you looking for a great Dressing For Salmon? Here it is!! Served as a topping over grilled salmon, this recipe is loved by all. Made with onion and celery, this dish is further flavored with herbs as well. A great side dish, you can get creative and add... - 43.2547
1) In a bowl, place together vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, mustard, paprika, black pepper, salt, and garlic powder.
2) Stir the vinegar mixture well, until incorporated.
3) Stream the oil slowly until well blended.
4) Mix in the celery... - 43.2541
Smoked Haddock With Tomatoes And Chive Dressing
1, In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients along with a teaspoon of water and set aside
2. Add water in a shallow pan, add vinegar and bay leaf and bring it to a boil; turn the heat down
3. Add the fish in and poach it for five minutes; remove... - 42.7395
All-time Poultry Dressing
1) In a skillet, add the beef, giblets, and onion and sauté till cooked and onion is tender.
3) In a bowl, add the sauted mix along with bread and celery.
4) Add in the seasonings and parsley.
5) Stir in about 3/4 cup boiling... - 40.9824
1) In a top bowl of double boiler, mix together eggs, honey, both the juices and orange peel.
2) Stirring continuously, cook the egg mixture over high heat, without boiling the water for 15 minutes, or until thickened.
3) Remove the egg mixture bowl... - 40.6154
Curried Ma Yonnaise Dressing
1) In a small bowl, add oil, lemon juice, mayonnaise, and honey.
2) With a fork whisk the mixture to a creamy substance.
3) Sprinkle curry powder, basil, scallions and sea salt. Mix the seasonings well.
4) Prepare a delicious salad and toss... - 40.2497
Give this excellent and innovative style of Chestnut Dressing a try. Quick and simple, this Chestnut Dressing is a wonderfully straightforward recipe that is worth your time and effort! - 39.8512
Give this excellent and innovative style of Giblet Dressing a try. Quick and simple, this Giblet Dressing is a wonderfully straightforward recipe that is worth your time and effort! - 39.3065
Give this excellent and innovative style of Dressing Bac-Chant a try. Quick and simple, this Dressing Bac-Chant is a wonderfully straightforward recipe that is worth your time and effort! - 38.7873
Curried Peanut Dressing
In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan over medium heat, combine onions, garlic, and ginger with oil.
Stir often until vegetables begin to brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
Add curry powder and stir for 1 minute.
Add water, peanut butter, lemon juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, and... - 38.5845
Fruit With Creamy Banana Dressing
For dressing, in blender container combine cottage cheese, cut up banana, orange juice, and honey.
Cover and blend till smooth.
Stir in sesame seed or poppy seed.
In medium bowl combine orange, apple, sliced banana, and strawberries; toss to mix.
Spoon fruit... - 38.5761
Fish With Dressing
Cook and stir onion and celery in margarine in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat until celery is tender; remove from heat.
Stir in mushrooms (with liquid), croutons, carrot, parsley, 1/2 teaspoon salt, the pepper, sage and egg.
Place fish steaks in greased... - 37.9516
Cottage Cheese-dill Dressing
Combine buttermilk, cottage cheese, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, scallion, garlic, parsley, dill, and black pepper in a food processor or blender.
Process until smooth.
Chill in a covered container for 4 hours before serving.
Variation * Substitute 1/3 cup... - 37.5781
Diet Salad Dressing
In a saucepan combine the flour, sugar, dry mustard, salt, and red pepper; stir in the milk.
Cook and stir till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Gradually stir some of the hot mixture into the slightly beaten egg yolks.
Return all to saucepan.
Cook, stirring... - 37.5521
Combine first 6 ingredients in a non-aluminum saucepan.
Add egg, stir well.
Add orange juice and vinegar; stir until smooth.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Cover and chill.
Serve over fresh fruit. - 36.1713
Combine cornstarch with 1 1/2 cups water in sauce- pan.
Simmer, stirring constantly until mixture is clear.
Remove from heat.
Combine egg, sugar, mus- tard, salt, cayenne pepper, vinegar, salad oil and paprika in deep bowl; add cornstarch mixture grad-... - 36.0976
In 6-quart Dutch oven or kettle, heat 1 cup water and 1 cup butter until butter is melted.
Remove from heat.
Add stuffing mix; toss to mix well.
Drain oysters; cut in half.
In remaining butter in medium skillet, saute' oysters, onion, green pepper, and... - 35.0476
Preheat oven to 350F.
In hot butter in medium skillet, saute onion, celery, and Brazil nuts about 5 minutes.
Add cranberries, sugar, and orange juice and peel; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until cranberries start to pop.
Remove from heat; let... - 34.9788
In 6-quart Dutch oven or kettle, heat 1/2 cup water and 1/4 cup butter until butter is melted.
Remove from heat.
Add stuffing mix; toss to mix well.
Wash chicken livers; pat dry with paper towels.
In remaining butter in large skillet, saute livers 5 minutes,... - 34.5807
1) In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
2) Cove the bowl and chill.
3) Serve curried dressing on salad greens or with raw vegetables. - 34.4977
Diet Salad Dressing
In saucepan combine flour, sugar, dry mustard, salt, and cayenne; stir in milk.
Cook and stir till thick and bubbly.
Gradually stir hot mixture into egg yolks.
Return mixture to saucepan; cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Place a piece of waxed paper over... - 34.2538
1. Take a bowl and mix in all the ingredients.
2. Combine thoroughly.
3. Serve with any salad dish of your choice. - 34.1908
Fancy Dress Chicken
1. Cut all the vegetables into strips about twice the width and length of matchsticks and place them together in a bowl; sprinkle with salt and cover with boiling water. Leave to stand just long enough to soften the vegetables and cool them enough to... - 34.1895
"Mix salt, sugar, mustard and cream.
Add vinegar and salad dressing; stir until smooth.
Arrange lettuce, onion and cheese in salad bowl; add dressing.
Toss' lightly." - 33.5526
Banana Cream Dressing
1) In a blender, mix the sliced bananas and lemon juice.
2) Blend until very smooth.
3) To this, add the remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth.
4) To a jar with a tight fitting lid, transfer the blended mixture.
5) Cover the lid and store... - 33.3913
In 6-quart Dutch oven or kettle, saute sausage until golden—about 5 minutes.
Remove sausage; add butter to sausage fat.
In hot fat, saute" onion, celery, parsley until onion is golden—about 5 min utes.
Remove from heat.
Add salt, pepper, Worcestershire,... - 33.1182
Banana Cheese Dressing
1) Into a bowl, mix together the cream cheese with milk
2) Using a fork, mash the banana and add the sugar, lemon juice and salt
3) Add the mashed banana to the cheese mixture
4) Serve along with a fruit salad - 32.9329
Sour-cream Dressing For Fruit
1) In a bowl, place together mayonnaise or dressing, cream, juice, preserves and salt.
2) Stir the cream mixture until well mixed.
3) Cover the bowl and refrigerate until well chilled.
4) Drizzle over desired fruits and serve. - 32.9068
Avocado Banana Dressing
Peel and pit the avocados.
Mash with a fork until smooth.
Add banana and mash with the avocado.
Add lemon juice, wheat germ and sunflower seeds.
Mix until well combined.
Serve as a spread or a dressing for fruit or vegetable salad. - 32.1381
Combine onions, mayonnaise, garlic and parsley.
Blend anchovy pasts, vinegar and lemon juice; add to mayonnaise mixture.
Beat cheese into dressing; season with salt and pepper.
Chill well. - 31.9796
New York Dressing
Bring sugar and water to a boil; cook until candy thermometer registers 226 degrees.
Remove from heat; add all remaining ingredi ents and beat with electric mixer.
NOTE: The secret of this dressing is the stage of cooking. - 31.6433
Give this excellent and innovative style of Raleigh Dressing a try. Quick and simple, this Raleigh Dressing is a wonderfully straightforward recipe that is worth your time and effort! - 31.4656
Combine all ingredients in blender container; blend well.
Chill until ready to serve. - 31.4416
1) In small bowl, mix together mayonnaise or dressing, honey, heavy cream and lime juice.
2) Cover the bow and refrigerate, until needed.
3) Serve with fruit salad. - 31.2332
Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Store in covered jar.
Shake jar before using. - 31.0078
Curried Ginger Dressing
1) In a blender, mix all the ingredients.
2) Blend until the mixture turns very smooth.
3) To a container with a tight fitting lid, transfer the mixture and cover.
4) Store as is, in the refrigerator. Use this to top a chicken salad. - 30.9457
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients nicely.
SERVING ... - 30.9076
1.Mix together French dressing, parsley, pimiento, green pepper, pnion, hard cooked egg and beet.
3.Use the dressing for salads. - 30.644
Fresh Tomato Chive Dressing
In small bowl, combine tomatoes, vinegar, oil, mustard, garlic (if using), chives, and pepper to taste; mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Just before serving, stir in cheese.
Makes 2 cups/500 Ml - 30.1806
South Western Ceaser Dressing
1) WASH A BOWL , NEATELY WIPE IT , ADD ALL INGREDIENTS ONE BY ONE AND MIX WITH A HELP OF RUNNER SPATULA UNTIL IT IS WELL MIXED
2)YOU CAN ADD PICKELED VEGETABLES , ICE BERG LETTUCE ( CRISPY) , ROMANE LETTUCE AND GARLIC COUTONS . - 30.0982
Broiled Dressed Fish
Use one 2-pound fresh or frozen dressed fish.
Thaw frozen fish.
Remove head, if desired.
Rinse and dry fish.
Place fish on greased rack of broiler pan or in greased baking pan.
Melt 3 tablespoons butter.
Brush fish, inside and outside, with some of the butter... - 29.8933
Zucchini Dressing is a delicious recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 29.8026
Boiled Diet Dressing
Mix the first four ingredients together in a small saucepan.
Stir in the milk and cook until thickened and smooth.
Remove from heat and cool.
Stir in the remaining ingredients, then cover and store in the refrigerator. - 29.6418
Rim Bak Dressing
Combine all ingredients and 2 tablespoons water in jar; shake well.
Serve on lettuce or green salad. - 29.3499
Beat together in saucepan eggs, sugar, fruit juices, spices and butter or margarine.
Cook, over low heat, stirring, and bring just to boiling point; then remove from stove.
When cool, fold in whipped cream.
Turn into serving bowl, and garnish with pecans and... - 28.6579
Diet Thousand Island Dressing
In a small mixing bowl stir together Diet Salad Dressing, green onion, green pepper, catsup or chili sauce, pimiento, and horseradish.
Transfer to storage container.
Cover and chill. - 27.9046
Combine dry ingredients.
Stir in salad oil and vinegar and beat until thoroughly combined.
Add remaining ingredients and serve on salad greens or vegetable salad. - 27.6592
1. Place curry powder, tomato juice, cottage cheese, lemon juice, honey, and tomatoes in a food processor or blender and puree.
2. Chill, covered, for 30 minutes before serving. - 27.6005
1. Place yogurt, lemon juice, horseradish, Dijon mustard, paprika, garlic, and onion in a bowl and mix until well combined.
2. Chill for 1 hour. - 27.5751
In large bowl, combine bread cubes, parsley, poultry seasoning, salt, and pepper; toss to mix well.
In hot butter in medium skillet, saute celery and onion until golden—7 to 10 minutes.
Add to bread mixture; toss lightly until well mixed.
Use to fill... - 27.4926
Dijon-Vinaigrette Dressing is a very tempting side dish recipe that you must try out. Dijon-Vinaigrette Dressing is enjoyed on many ocassions with varieties of salads. Prepare the Dijon-Vinaigrette Dressing effort in a jiffy and let us know after you've... - 27.4635
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; stir wirh a wire whisk until well blended.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Serve over salad greens. - 27.3695
Broccoli Dressed With Nutmeg And Lemon
1. Trim most of the stalk off the broccoli heads. Peel the stalks and slice them thinly, diagonally. Wash the heads and break into small florets.
2. Steam the broccoli heads for 8 minutes, then taste to see if they are done; they should still have some... - 27.3232
San Francisco Dressing
Blend all ingredients together.
If desired, chill before serving on salad.
For a whole-meal salad on a hot summer night, toss chunks of crisp western iceberg lettuce with tomato wedges, hard-cooked egg slices, and cooked shrimp or crab legs.
Top with... - 27.2517
Chiffonade Luncheon Salad Dressing
In screw top jar, combine tomato juice, oil, vinegar, beets, parsley and onion flakes.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Add egg and serve over salad greens. - 27.1119
Celeriac With Lemon-mustard Dressing
1. Blend together the mustard, lemon juice, honey, pepper, yogurt and salt and pour into a shallow serving dish.
2. Shred the celeriac very coarsely directly into the mixture to prevent discoloration. Stir in the carrot.
3. Sprinkle with the paprika and serve. - 27.0139
Easy Georges Boiled Dressing
1 In a double boiler or in a bowl over hot water, combine all the ingredients.
2 Stir well until thick in consistancy.
3 Pour in a jar and store in refrigerator.
4 Serve as desired. - 26.6779
Golden Nugget Dressing
Soften cream cheese; add walnuts and remaining ingredients.
Beat with rotary beater until well blended.
Store in covered container in refrigerator.
NOTE: For variation, add 1/4 cup Roquefort cheese - 26.6115
Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
Cover and chill.
Serve over salad greens or with raw vegetables. - 26.5898
Chiffonade Salad Dressing
1 Add to the French Dressing the eggs, pepper, parsley, water cress, onion, chives. Taste and add salt if needed. - 26.5529
Diet Thousand Island Dressing
In small mixing bowl stir together the Diet Salad Dressing, green onion, green pepper, catsup or chili sauce, chopped pimiento, and horseradish till well combined.
Transfer to jar; cover tightly and chill. - 26.2745
How To Boil And Dress A Crayfish Or Lobster
Simmer 8 to 10 pints of well-seasoned Court Bouillon.
Tie the claws and tail of the lobster or of the crayfish.
Plunge it head first into the boiling stock, cover, and leave to boil for about 25 minutes for a lobster of 2 lb.
Then let it get cold in the... - 26.1026
Western Way Dressing
Combine all ingredients; chill.
NOTE: Western Way Dressing is also excellent as a dip for raw vegetables! - 26.0867
Dressed Dungeness Crab
Method Remove large claws from crab and set aside.
Twist off legs, at the same time removing the body or undershell.
Take out and discard the small sac lying in the top of the big shell, any green matter, and the spongy ringers lying around the big... - 25.8721
Combine honey, orange peel, salt, paprika and cayenne; blend thoroughly.
Gradually add orange and lemon juices; stir until smooth - 25.7117
Combine yogurt, honey, mustard, and cider vinegar in ajar.
Tighten lid and shake until blended.
Chill for 30 minutes before serving. - 25.6891
Curried Mango Dressing
Melt butter in a small skillet. Saute grated ginger and curry powder in butter for a few minutes over low heat.
Add mango and honey and continue cooking a few more minutes. Set aside to cool.
When cooled, stir in yogurt. Serve over sliced or chopped fruit. - 25.1039
Combine all ingredients in jar with tight fitting cover.
Store in refrigerator.
Shake before using. - 25.0536
1) In a bowl mix all ingredients.
2) Chill the mixture.
3) Pass with chilled cooked shrimp. - 24.8631
In the morning: In a wide-mouthed pint jar, mix together tomato soup, garlic powder, onion salt, pepper, relish and vinegar.
Cover; refrigerate until serving time.
Use as a dressing for salad greens.
Makes 11/2 cups dressing. - 23.9047
Rain Water Dressing
Combine dry ingredients; add vinegar and water.
Serve over coleslaw. - 23.8872
1. Combine ricotta cheese, honey, and yogurt in a bowl and stir until well combined.
2. Chill for 1 hour. - 23.7858
Dressing For Traditional Deli Coleslaw
Compare that with the coleslaw dressing that we originated here in our kitchen.
We kept all the flavor, while getting rid of the fat, salt and sugar. - 23.7401
Combine all ingredients in jar.
Shake vigorously to blend.
Serve with bowl of tossed salad.
Makes about 1 cup dressing. - 23.5633
Gingered Peach Dressing
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a wire whisk until well blended.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Serve over fresh fruit. - 22.6293
Easy Roquefort Dressing
Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Use this dressing on any type of salad.
It is especially nice on plain lettuce leaves. - 22.549
Pour vinegar into cruet; add salad dressing mix and shake well.
Add salad oil and tomato juice.
Shake. - 22.3673
Tomato Chive Dressing
In blender container combine all ingredients and process at high speed until blended. - 22.3109
Combine buttermilk, mayonnaise and salt.
Add cheese; stir well.
Store in covered container in refrigerator. - 22.1903
Easy Dressing Recipes By Category