- » Easy Doughnut
Easy Doughnut Recipes
An easy doughnut or easy donut is a fried dessert which is easy to cook. It is deep fried flour dough which is shaped in the form of rings or flattened spheres. They are also known as donuts. The doughnuts may also ... More »
Apple Doughnut Buffins
Apple doughnut muffins are special muffins that you simply have to try. Baked as a petite little snacks and, these muffins or buffins as I call them are rolled in a cinnamon and sugar topping for an extra dollop of pleasure for your taste buds. - 45.7516
Potato Doughnuts is a delicious mouth watering dish. An easy to prepare doughnut recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 49.124
Easy Raised Yeast Doughnuts
Soften active dry yeast in warm water (110°) or compressed yeast in lukewarm water (85°).
Combine milk, shortening, sugar and salt; cool to lukewarm.
Add 1 cup of the flour; beat well.
Add softened yeast and egg; mix.
Add enough of remaining flour to make... - 36.9694
1. Beat the eggs until light; gradually add the sugar and beat until creamy. Add the milk and the cooled butter, margarine or shortening and mix until well blended.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder, spices and salt together and stir into the egg mixture and... - 35.0527
Basic Easy Doughnuts
Doughnuts are good as they are made with numerous variations for any occasion. Here is a simple recipe by Melanie to make them using common and basic ingredients from the kitchen. Good as tea-time snacks or breakfast. - 103.639
Easy Raisin Doughnuts
Blend together 1/3 cup sugar, milk, egg and melted shortening.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg together.
Add to liquid mixture and stir slightly.
Mix in raisins.
Drop by heaping teaspoonsful into hot shortening.
Fry until golden brown.
Drain on... - 47.951
Beat eggs well.
Add sugar, vanilla, cream and buttermilk.
Sift and add flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder and nutmeg.
Chill dough before rolling out.
Fry at 375 degrees. - 39.9901
Heat 1 1/2 cups milk in a saucepan; add 1 cube butter, 2 tbs.brandy, 2 tsp.vanilla, 1 tsp.orange rind and 1 tsp.lemon rind.
Put into a mixing bowl 1 cup flour, 1 1/2 tsp.salt, 1/2 cup sugar and 1 package dry yeast.
Add milk mixture to flour mixture and beat... - 48.2223
Baked Spicy Doughnuts
Butter 16 small muffin cups.
Beat 1/4 cup butter until creamy.
Add 6 tablespoons sugar, egg and vanilla.
Beat until fluffy.
Sift dry ingredients, and stir in alternately with the milk.
Spoon into prepared cups, and bake at 375Ã‚Â°F. about 15... - 43.6224
Country Style Doughnut Puffs
In medium bowl, combine eggs, vanilla, and the 1/2 cup sugar; beat well.
Stir in milk.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into egg mixture until well mixed.
Add melted butter.
Drop batter from teaspoon into deep vegetable shortening heated to 375°... - 39.477
Sprinkle yeast and 1/2 tsp.sugar on milk; stir to dissolve.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Sift together flour, 2 tblsp.sugar and salt into bowl.
Make a well in the center.
Add yeast and eggs; mix just until blended.
Stir in raisins, apples, candied fruit and lemon... - 44.6851
Polish Shrove Doughnuts
1 Combine 2 cups flour, yeast, lemon peel, and mace in mixing bowl. Heat water, milk, sugar, salt, and butter to hot (120°-130°F).
2 Add milk mixture, rum, and egg yolks to dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
3 Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.... - 42.6627
Vanilla Glaze - Perfect For Cakes Or Doughnuts
1. In a bowl, add in confectioners’ sugar, melted butter, 1 tbsp. milk and vanilla extract. Mix together with a spoon.
2. Stir in remaining milk and mix together.
3. Glaze the pound cake and serve for dessert. - 0
Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, sugar, yeast, and salt in a large bowl, mix well.
Combine milk, butter, and shortening in a saucepan; heat until very warm (120Â° to 130Â°), stirring until butter and shortening melt.
Add milk mixture to flour mixture, beat at... - 42.0034
In a mixing bowl, beat the first seven ingredients until thick, about 5 minutes.
Gradually beat in butter, then cider.
Combine flours, baking powder and baking soda.
Add to batter; beat just until blended.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Divide dough in... - 40.5617
Join Chef Ani Phyo on a delicious journey into donut holes that are raw and vegan. Recipe is from Ani's uncookbook. - 92.5584
Tea Doughnuts are a great snack when you have those sweet cravings! Well flavored with vanilla and nutmeg, these go great topped with whipped cream. A simple and delicious snack, but make sure you watch how many you eat! - 49.4132
Banana doughnut!! do you have ripe bananas or you do not like eating bananas, then this is the snack for you. Banana doughnuts are some thing which shadows banana flavor and brings out soft chewy doughnuts. Enjoy them!! - 48.4565
Baked Banana Doughnuts
Try this easy to prepare version of Baked Banana Doughnuts recipe. I am sure, once you try it, you will always crave for some more! - 47.1598
The Ultimate Bacon, Egg, And Cheese Stuffed Doughnut
We stuffed a simple vanilla cake doughnut with breakfast essentials for the ultimate in breakfast sandwiches. Savory Applegate Sunday bacon, scrambled eggs, and cheddar cheese fill these lighter doughnuts for a satisfying breakfast that's less than 200... - 0
Raisin Doughnuts are soft delicious loved by many recipe. Raisin Doughnuts gets its softness from eggs mixed with flour and milk. Raisin Doughnuts is cherished all over the world. - 30.7119
Easy To Make Beignets
If you love to eat doughnuts, there is a good chance that you will like beignets too. Deep-fried dough sprinkled with confectioner's sugar or frosting is something you truly cannot afford to miss. This video presents a slimmed-down version of beignets that... - 106.554
Doughnuts have so many variations! Here is the recipe for Raised Doughnuts! A delicious sack, I love to pick at these at any time of the day! For the kids, you can top these with whipped cream or chocolate sauce! A fried dish, make sure you're careful about... - 49.7579
Chocolate Cake Doughnuts
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.
Stir in remaining doughnut ingredients until dry particles are moistened.
Cover; chill dough 30 minutes for easier handling.
On well-floured surface,... - 45.4502
Have fun in the kitchen making your very own classic doughnuts! Making doughnuts needn't be a chore with this fried version. Sweet and delicate, this will melt-in-your-mouth. Pack a picnic basket with these lovely doughnut and enjoy a day in the sun. - 101.48
Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts
Check out these awesome dunkin' Pumpkin doughnuts in this video. I never thought that it would be possible for me to make some doughnuts with pumpkin before. But, this video changed it all for me, and it will surprise you as well. Perfect for Thanksgiving and... - 112.045
These Doughnuts are awesome ! Try out these crunchy delicacies for your snacks and let me know if you like them ! Your suggestions for these Doughnuts are welcome ! - 42.8285
Prepare mix as directed, but add remaining ingredients to dry mixture.
Let rise as directed.
Punch down dough and turn onto floured surface.
Roll or pat dough 1/2 inch thick: Cut with floured doughnut cutter.
Place on floured surface to rise.
When double in... - 33.7226
1) Sift flour with baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt.
2) Cream the shortening with sugar and beat in eggs, vanilla, and banana.
3) Stir in the flour mixture, make a smooth dough, and divide it in two portions.
4) On a flour dusted surface,... - 43.477
Beat sugar, shortening and eggs together until very fluffy.
Add sour milk and sifted dry ingredients, alternately.
Dough will be soft.
Coat dough with flour, and knead slightly.
Roll or pat out to 3/8-inch thickness.
Cut with floured doughnut cutter.
Fry in... - 45.1576
Apple Doughnuts Ball
Add sugar; beat well.
Stir in cream and buttermilk.
Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon.
Stir in egg mixture.
Heat oil to 375°.
Drop batter by teaspoonfuls into oil.
Fry until brown.
Drain on paper... - 45.8408
Afternoon Tea Doughnuts
1) In a wide bowl and beat the eggs well.
2) Add in shortening, the whisked eggs, sugar, salt, milk and nutmeg. Mix the ingredients.
3) Finally, add in the flour, sifted with baking powder. Form a smooth batter.
4) Heat oil or fat in a deep wok.... - 38.183
Baked Doughnut Puffs
1. Preheat oven hot to 400°.
2. In a bowl cream shortening, sugar and egg until fluffy.
3. In a large bowl sieve flour, salt, baking powder and nutmeg together.
4. Mix alternately with milk to creamed mixture.
5. Knead to form stiff... - 45.3913
Baked Orange Doughnuts
Dissolve the yeast in warm water; set aside until it starts to bubble.
In a large bowl, combine the yeast mixture, orange juice, margarine, sugar replacement, salt, orange peel, eggs, and 2 c. (500 mL) of the flour; beat on high speed for about 4... - 39.65
In deep-fat fryer, heat oil to 375 degrees.
In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Cut in butter.
Make a well in the center and add the bananas and eggs.
Mix by hand because the dough is heavy.
Turn out on a... - 48.9538
Country Style Doughnut Puffs
Beat eggs, vanilla, and sugar well.
Stir in cream.
Sift together dry ingredients; gradually stir into egg mixture.
Fold in melted butter.
In skillet that is at least 3 inches deep, heat 1 1/2 inches oil to 375°.
Drop dough by teaspoonfuls into hot oil.
Balls... - 46.7311
Doughnuts With Lemon
Cream the yeast with the milk.
Sift the flour, salt and nutmeg into a warmed bowl.
Stir in the sugar and lemon rind.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the lemon juice, melted butter, beaten egg and the yeast liquid.
Beat until the dough comes cleanly away... - 43.7651
Mix potatoes, butter, 2 tbsp. sugar and salt.
Scald buttermilk (do not boil but don't worry if it separates a little).
Cool to lukewarm.
Measure water into mixing bowl.
Add 1 tsp. sugar and stir to dissolve.
Sprinkle yeast over top and let stand 10... - 44.005
Country Style Doughnut Puffs
1. In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt; keep aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together eggs, vanilla and 1/2 cup sugar; using a electric mixer beat well.
3. Add the dry ingredient mixture to the egg mixture and stir until... - 45.5694
Orange Flavored Doughnuts Dipped In Honey Syrup
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine baking soda and 2 cups of flour and sieve. Keep aside.
2. In a large sized bowl, combine ¼ cup oil, ¼ cup sugar, 1 teaspoon orange peel, eggs and orange juice. Mix well and beat using a whisk till well combined.
3.... - 46.6404
Coffee Or Tea Donuts
Beat eggs well, add sugar gradually and continue beating.
Add oil and milk.
Stir in dry ingredients which have been sifted together.
Form donuts (with donut press).
Drop carefully one by one into hot grease or oil (at least 3 inches deep).
When golden brown... - 40.746
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Copycat
1. In the bowl of dough mixer, dissolve the yeast in warm water. Add milk, sugar, salt, eggs, vegetable shortening and 2 cups flour.
2. Beat slowly for 30 seconds, then increase the speed and beat for 2 minutes, scraping bowl... - 0
Spicy Baking Powder Doughnuts
Sift flour with salt, baking powder, soda, and spices and set aside.
In a large mixer bowl, beat eggs, sugar, and oil at medium speed; add buttermilk.
Add dry ingredients all at once and beat just until smooth.
Cover and chill 1 hour.
Meanwhile, begin heating... - 43.2473
Tasty, delicious, yummy...all this is what comes to my mind when I think of the molasses doughnut. A easy to make anytime snack that I love. A snack to satiate my mid-day cravings or with a hot cup of coffee, I truly relish every bite of it anytime. - 39.9326
Pumpkin Doughnuts is an irresistible mouth-watering snack recipe. An easy to prepare pumpkin recipe, Pumpkin Doughnuts is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 44.7825
How to make delicious doughnuts from a can of biscuits! It is a quick, easy and inexpensive treat! - 120.539
Sift together 3 1/2 c of the flour, the baking powder, spices, and salt.
Work shortening witii a spoon until fluffy and creamy, then add sugar gradually, while beating with a spoon until light.
Add eggs and beat well with a spoon.
Add the sifted flour mixture... - 43.8325
Ukrainian Christmas Doughnuts
Express your love for your family this Christmas with these Ukrainian Christmas Doughnuts. These delicious fried breads are a perfect treat even for a family get together during other times. Try these Ukrainian Christmas Doughnuts and tell me if you like... - 41.4197
South African Doughnut
This koeksister Recipe is simple and very easy to follow. Koeksisters are those sweet, sticky and delicious South African doughnut. The doughnuts are twisted or plait and diped in a sweet and lemony cold syrup. Koeksisters are often served as desert or snack.... - 114.475
Dutch Raisin Doughnuts
Do you want a delicious dutch raisin doughnuts recipe? Even though dutch raisin doughnuts is a dessert I enjoy snacking on it any time of the day. This yummy yummy dutch raisin doughnuts recipe is a gift of the european cuisine. It is always prepared with a... - 50.0662
Would you like to try a highly appreciated greek doughnuts recipe? It is a great dessert. If there is one greek dish that is unanimously regarded as the best in flavor, it is this greek doughnuts. Make this greek doughnuts popular amongst your friends and... - 44.2274
Are you looking for delicious treats to bring over for a Carnival party? Deep-fried doughnuts might be exactly what you need... happy Carnival! - 135.912
Deep Fried French Doughnut
If you are looking for a recipe that will yield a yummy dish that can be served as a dessert, snack or even a side dish, this you must watch this video. Learn to make the perfect French doughnuts that will leave everyone asking for more! - 85.525
Divide dough into 18 sections.
Punch hole in center of each section.
Fry in hot fat, 1 1/2 inches deep, 360Â° F.
Do not crowd.
Fry until brown on one side; turn and brown the other side.
Drain on paper towels.
Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar mixture when... - 25.6374
Open 1 package (8 ounce) refrigerated biscuits.
Cut each biscuit into quarters; press a hole in the center of each triangle with finger or pointed end of wooden spoon handle.
Fry until done and brown in metal fondue pot filled 1/2 full with hot oil... - 21.7006
Sour-cream Doughnuts Ii
Beat eggs and sugar together.
Mix soda with sour cream, add to egg mixture.
Gradually add flour, nutmeg, and salt.
When all flour is absorbed, cover dough, put in refrigerator overnight.
Roll out dough on a floured board to 1/4 inch thickness.
Cut with... - 39.9881
Sugared Doughnut Surprises
Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions, adding sugar and lemon peel to yeast mixture.
When dough has doubled, punch down and shape into 1-inch balls by molding dough around a date or about 10 semisweet-chocolate pieces.
If necessary, lightly... - 32.2718
1. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and nutmeg.
2. Add oil, milk, and egg whites, mixing well with a fork.
3. Drop from a teaspoon into hot oil and fry about 3 minutes or until browned.
4. Drain on paper towels.
5. Mix sugar and cinnamon together and roll... - 36.8055
Cinnamon Rice Doughnuts
Blend egg, rice flour, milk, and oil.
Combine flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
Stir into egg mixture just till moistened.
Shape the batter into doughnuts and into deep hot fat (375°).
Fry till golden, about 1 1/2 minutes per... - 36.6314
Walnut Chocolate Crunch Doughnuts
1) Combine half the flour, sugar, and cocoa powder together.
2) In a bowl, beat in the remaining ingredients and then stir in the remaining flour as well.
3) Refrigerate the dough for 1 hour, cut into rectangle shapes, and fry in oil.
4) Drain on paper... - 44.0365
Pumpkin Doughnut Drops
In large saucepan, heat 2-3 inches oil to 375 degrees.
In large bowl combine first 7 ingredients.
Stir in milk, pumpkin, oil, vanilla and egg with a fork just until dry ingredients arc moistened.
Drop by tcaspoonfuls into hot oil 5-6 at a time.
Fry doughnut... - 43.1152
Glazed Doughnut Puffs
1) In a bowl, add butter and sugar to beat into a light and fluffy cream.
2) In another bowl, beat in eggs.
3) Separately sift in all the dry ingredients and add to the cream by alternating with milk.
4) Allow chilling the mixture inside... - 45.427
Old Fashioned Doughnuts
Sift together flour, salt, baking powder, spices, and sugar.
Beat egg; stir in milk, lemon rind, and melted butter.
Blend into flour mixture, stirring until all flour is moistened.
Chill 15 minutes.
Roll dough out to 1/2 inch thickness on well-floured... - 46.6268
1. Beat eggs; gradually add sugar, continuing to beat; stir in milk, butter, lemon peel.
2. Thoroughly blend together flour, baking powder, salt; add to egg mixture in 3 additions; mix well after each addition; refrigerate 15 minutes.
3. Roll dough out on... - 39.3958
1.First prepare dough as for hot cross buns
2.In a bowl, pour water and soften the yeast in it
3.In a mixing bowl, place the sugar, salt and shortening and pour milk over it
4.When the mixture is lukewarm add yeast and 1 ½ cup flour, keep beating... - 41.4543
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Allow to rest for 5 minutes; then pour into a large mixing bowl.
Add buttermilk, egg, salt, margarine, sugar replacement, fructose, and 2 c. (500 mL) of the flour.
Beat on low until blended.
Then beat on high for 2 minutes.
Stir... - 37.3966
Brigham Young's Buttermilk Doughnuts
Sift together first 5 ingredients.
Blend togcthcr butter milk, sugar, egg, and vanilla.
Beat buttermilk mixture into dry ingredients and" stir in butter or shortening.
Chill dough 30 minutes.
Roll dough out onto a lightly-floured board to 3/8 to l/2 inch... - 45.8278
Quick Glazed Doughnuts And Holes
1) Preheat oven hot to 450F.
2) Flatted out the biscuits.
3) Cut about 1/2 inch center from each.
4) Draw out biscuit to form a 4-inch ring.
5) Arrange in a cookie sheet.
6) Bake for 6 to 8 minutes.
7) Bake the middle for 4 to 6 minutes... - 39.4457
Dissolve 2 yeast cakes in 1/2 CUP warm water.
In mixing bowl put in shortening, boiling water and cold water.
Add beaten eggs, sugar, salt and dash of nutmeg.
Then add dissolved yeast and gradually mix in sifted flour into a smooth dough.
Place in... - 50.5269
Raised Cherry Yogurt Doughnuts
Dissolve the yeast in lukewarm water; set aside.
Combine the scalded milk, yogurt, and cherry flavoring in a large bowl; beat to blend.
Add yeast mixture and half of the flour and beat until soft.
Add 3/4 c. (190 mL) more flour; mix until blended.
Sprinkle... - 34.6189
Beat eggs with sugar.
Stir in butter, mashed potatoes, and buttermilk.
Sift flour with baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Add to egg mixture and blend.
Chill dough for 1 to 2 hours.
Roll out to 1/2 inch thickness.
Cut into rounds with... - 47.3161
In mixing bowl beat sugar and eggs till light, using electric mixer.
Stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt.
Add to egg mixture alternately with buttermilk; beat just till blended after each addition.
Cover; chill dough... - 43.9751
Dissolve yeast in 1/4 of lukewarm milk; add 1/4 of sifted flour and work ingredients until they form a paste.
Put paste in balance of lukewarm water; cover and let stand 15 minutes, or until it rises to the surface.
Sift remaining flour on a board, make a... - 45.6066
Cool milk to lukewarm & mix with sugar, melted shortening & salt.
Mix in yeast water.
Mix in 1 1/2 cups flour, then set aside in a warm place to rise & become light.
Add nutmeg, egg, & enough of rest of flour to make a soft dough.
Knead on floured board;... - 39.8676
1) In a bowl, sieve the flour and baking powder.
2) Add butter and rub in till the mix resembles breadcrumbs.
3) Add 1 teaspoon (1X5 ml spoon) castor sugar, potatoes and cinnamon.
4) Add egg and mix well to form a stiff dough.
5) On a floured board,... - 44.4113
Old Fashioned Yeast Raised Doughnuts
Melt butter in milk and cool to lukewarm.
Place water in a warm large mixing bowl, sprinkle in yeast, and stir until dissolved; add milk mixture and sugar.
By hand, beat 2 1/2 cups flour in until smooth; mix in eggs, salt, and spices.
Mix in remaining flour,... - 46.2194
Stir 1 teaspoon granulated sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift flour, remaining granulated sugar and salt into a large bowl.
In a... - 43.3761
Yeast raised Doughnuts
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Stir in milk, 1/4 cup sugar, the salt, egg, shortening and 2 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Mix in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured cloth-covered board; knead until... - 36.9006
Honey Glazed Doughnuts
1. Onto a piece of wax paper, sift the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, butter, and sugar until light yellow and frothy.
2. Add the flour mixture, 1 cup at a time, alternately with the buttermilk,... - 36.9223
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, heat milk till just ready to boil.
2. Remove off flame, add salt and sugar and mix well. Keep aside to cool.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine crumbled yeast, pinch of sugar (optional) and 1 tablespoon... - 45.8222
In bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and cream of tartar.
In large bowl, beat eggs until thickened and pale; gradually beat in sugar.
Stir in milk and butter.
Gradually stir in flour mixture, blending until almost smooth and adding up to 1... - 45.3186
1. In large bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 1/2 cup sugar, buttermilk, eggs, shortening, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg. With mixer at medium speed, beat until smooth, about 1 minute, scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Stir in remaining 1 1/2... - 36.0281
Feisty Sugar And Cinnamon Doughnut Holes
What better way to get into the Christmas spirit than the sugar coated cinnamon flavored doughnuts? Betty demonstrates how to make the perfect doughnuts that might take little bit time to make, but are nevertheless, a great way to show off your culinary... - 104.771
Raised Square Doughnuts
1. In a large bowl, mix 2 1/2 cups of flour with yeast; keep aside.
2. In a saucepan, put together milk, sugar, 1/3 cup Crisco and salt; heat until just warm and stir to melt Crisco.
3. Add the flour mixture to the saucepan and add eggs.
4.... - 44.6749
Spicy Baked Raised Doughnuts
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan, scald milk and add 1/2 cup sugar, salt and 1/3 cup Margarine; stir to mix.
3. Let the milk mixture cool down until lukewarm.
4. In a large warm bowl, measure warm water and... - 48.8804
• To make yeast dough, stir 1 teaspoon sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
• Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
• Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
• Wash and dry raisins; chop finely.
• Sift flour... - 43.9853
Short Cut Doughnuts
At room temperature, thaw bread dough as package directs, until dough is pliable (1 to 2 hours).
Cut thawed loaf crosswise and lengthwise to make 15 equal-size pieces (8 pieces for larger doughnuts).
On a lightly floured board, roll into balls or shapes of... - 33.4936
Beat eggs with ricotta cheese until smooth.
Mix flour, sugar, and baking powder; add to egg mixture.
Drop by spoonsful into hot oil.
When lightly browned remove from oil and roll in powdered sugar. - 32.071
Sugar Coated Sour Milk Doughnuts
Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, and cream of tartar.
In large mixing bowl, cream the 3/4 cup sugar and the Crisco; beat in eggs.
Add flour mixture alternately with sour milk, beating just till blended.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
On... - 38.6961
So you always pounce upon those lovely doughnuts every time you see them? Now you can enjoy your favorite doughnuts without worrying about the carbs. This video is a detailed demonstration of how you can prepare them at home without the carbs. - 84.8242
Cream sugar, fat and eggs.
Sift dry ingredients and add alternately with milk.
Roll soft dough on floured canvas.
Cut with doughnut cutter.
Cook in preheated 375° frying fat until golden brown.
Use fork to flip over but do not pierce for it will cause... - 37.7804
In a bowl, dissolve sugar and salt into milk.
Fold in eggs and lemon peel, beating lightly.
In a second bowl, sift flour and baking powder.
Fold in butter.
Lightly mix until granular.
Make a well in the center.
Add liquid mixture, mixing until... - 35.0689
Sweet And Lovely Doughnuts
Roll the dough on an unfloured surface.
Sprinkle dough with the fructose.
Roll up as a jelly roll.
Reroll dough on an unfloured surface into an 8 in. (20 cm) square.
With a sharp knife, cut the dough into 12 equal pieces.
Push your thumb into the middle of... - 27.866
Slightly beat eggs in a mixing bowl, add sugar and mix thoroughly.
Melt butter, measure and add to mixture.
Beat, add milk, mix.
Sift flour, measure, sift dry ingredients together, add to mixture.
Add vanilla, mix well, and add last amount of flour.
Roll out... - 38.7251
Pathe A Choux Or Doughnuts
1. Let the water boil almost, using a wooden spoon stir in the butter and add the flour all in one go.
2. Take out of the heat and quickly stir in until the dough comes away from the edge of the pan in a ball.
3. Whip in the eggs one at a time... - 38.2099
Jam Doughnut Cocktail
If you love to sip through colored layered of liquor touching your lips, you surely would love this shooter cocktail. A layered drink that leaves you feeling sweet and light. Stream the video to learn how to make this shooter. - 109.59
Easy Doughnut Recipes By Category