Diabetic Pork Chop
- » Easy Diabetic Pork Chop
Easy Diabetic Pork Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy diabetic pork chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy diabetic pork chop recipes.
Apple Cherry Glazed Pork Chops
1. Trim fat from pork chops. Stir together thyme, salt and pepper. Rub on both sides of pork chops. Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Add pork chops. Cook over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes or until barely pink in center, turning once. Remove chops from... - 33.516
Baked Pork Chops With Caper Sauce
Coat chops on all sides with 2 tablespoons of the flour, shaking off excess.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat; add chops and cook until browned on all sides.
Transfer chops to a 9-inch square baking pan.
In a glass measuring cup, stir... - 45.869
Pork Medallions With Winter Fruits
1. Place apple, pear, wine and stock in a saucepan. Bring to simmering. Cook until fruit is soft. Stir in dried fruit and cinnamon. Cook until fruit is plump. Remove pan from heat. Cool.
2. Heat oil in a nonstick frying pan over a high heat. Add pork. Cook,... - 34.769
Reduced Calorie Pork Vindaloo
Here comes an exotic pork vindaloo recipe, with an added advantage of reduced calories! Spicy and delicious pork curry with exotic flavor! - 0
Grilled Pork With Coriander Pesto
1. Combine lime rind, lime juice and Worcestershire sauce in a shallow dish. Add pork. Turn to coat. Cover. Marinate in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
2. To make pesto, place fresh coriander, cashews, chilies, ground coriander, vinegar, lime juice, oil... - 37.8446
Wheat Germ Pork Balls
Combine all ingredients.
Shape into 24 balls.
Place in a large, shallow baking pan.
Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 20 minutes until lightly browned and thoroughly cooked.
Cover and keep warm.
Add Wheat Germ Pork Balls, pea pods and spinach.
Microwave on high for... - 31.8848
Microwave Brunch Casserole
In the microwave, brown the pork for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every minute to loosen meat; drain thoroughly.
Add the potato cubes, peas, onion, green pepper, and soup; stir to thoroughly mix.
Cover and cook for 5 minutes, stirring once.
Pour beaten eggs over... - 35.1157
Pork Stuffed With Blue Cheese & Sage
Cut the pork fillet along its length to make a deep slit, being careful not to cut all the way through.
Mix together the cheese and sage, and stuff the mixture into the slit in the pork fillet.
Tie the fillet together with string, then roll it in the seasoned... - 34.3446
Great Bean Casserole
Place beans in 1 1/2 qt. (1 1/2 L) casserole.
Dissolve bouillon cube in boiling water; pour over beans.
Dissolve cornstarch in cold water; add to beans.
Add broccoli, onion, pork and salt.
Stir to completely mix.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 2... - 35.4297
Heat together broth and water in a large saucepan until the boiling point.
Stir in spaghetti, garlic and ginger.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer for 6 minutes.
Add carrots and broccoli.
Cover and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes until vegetables are... - 39.3205
Soy Bean Casserole
Cook soybeans in pressure cooker at 15 pounds pressure until tender, about 30 minutes; drain.
Brown the saltpork in a skillet.
Add the celery, onion and green pepper and cook for about 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add the flour and mix... - 36.6638
Upside Down Sausage Bake
Combine the sausage, onions, salt, and pepper in a skillet.
Cook and stir until sausage is browned and onion is tender; drain thoroughly.
Spoon into a 9 in. (23 cm) square pan.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl; beat to blend.
Pour over the sausage... - 36.1568
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.059