- » Easy Deviled Egg Ham
Easy Deviled Egg Ham Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy deviled egg ham recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy deviled egg ham recipes.
Cheryls Home Cooking/ Deviled Eggs
An excellent appetizer to make in a hurry. Its quick and easy to make. Great for the holidays and sports games on TV. A hit with my family. - 0
Ham Deviled Eggs
1) Halve the eggs lengthwise.
2) Take out the yolks and keep in a medium bowl.
3) Reserve the white.
4) With a fork mash the yolks.
5) Stir in rest of ingredients, except chopped parsley and mix thoroughly.
6) Spoon yolk mixture into the... - 40.5913
Devilled Ham Fritters
Devilled Ham Fritters has an awesome taste. The ham and eggs gives the Devilled Ham Fritters a miraculous taste. Devilled Ham Fritters is inspired by restaurants internationally. - 39.9313
Deviled Ham & Cheese Eggs
Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
Remove egg yolks; set egg whites aside.
In a small bowl, use a fork to mash egg yolks.
Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, celery seeds, salt, pepper and ham.
Spoon mixture lightly and evenly into egg whites.
Arrange in a 12" x... - 40.4279
Deviled Egg Ham Casserole
Deviled Eggs: Halve eggs.
Remove yolks; mash with next 4 ingredients; refill whites.
Arrange eggs in ungreased 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Melt butter; blend in flour.
Gradually stir in milk; cook and stir till thick.
Stir in cheese, ham, and peas.
Pour... - 45.0215
Deviled Egg And Ham Salad
1) Cut the eggs in halves, along the length.
2) In a basin, place the yolks by separating from the eggs with a teaspoon. Reserve the wihte parts.
3) With a fork, mash the yolks.
4) Add mayonnaise and blend properly.
5) Season properly... - 46.0919
Deviled Ham And Egg Pate
In a medium saucepan, mix Knox Unflavored Gelatine with broth powder.
Add water; let stand 1 minute.
Stir over medium heat until gelatine and broth are completely dissolved, about 4 minutes.
Chill, stirring occasionally, until mixture is the consistency of... - 36.1258
Jellied Deviled Ham Loaf
This flavorful Jellied Deviled Ham Loaf gives out that unique taste combination that anyone tasting it is sure gonna love it! Here's a quick and easy to make recipe for Jellied Deviled Ham Loaf for you to try; enjoy! - 41.7197
Deviled Ham Pate
Soften gelatine in cold water; dissolve oyer hot water.
Meanwhile, beat milk and dip mix together until smooth.
Beat in next 4 ingredients with the gelatine.
Stir in a few drops rose coloring.
Scrape into a very small oiled loaf pan or 6 small muffin... - 37.818
Deviled Ham Stuffed Cucumbers
Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds.
In a bowl, mix together deviled ham, chopped egg, onion, pickle and mustard.
Spoon mixture into cucumber shells.
When ready to serve, cut cucumber diagonally into 1-inch pieces. - 30.2336
Deviled Ham Muffins Petite
Combine tomato sauce and onion in a saucepan and bring to boiling over low heat.
Stir in cheese and ham; heat until cheese is melted and mixture is well blended.
Stir some of the mixture into slightly beaten egg and return to saucepan, stirring... - 44.2405
Deviled Ham Omelette Sandwich
1In a non-stick pan, melt butter and stir in eggs, milk, parsley, deviled ham, green onion, green chills, salt, and pepper.
2) Lower the heat and simmer until sides set.
3) Using two spatulas, carefully turn the egg mixture over and cook 3 more... - 46.8491
Deviled Ham Puffs
1) In a bowl mix all ingredients together.
2) Transfer content into a pastry bag with large star tube.
3) Squeeze in toast or crackers. Alternately, using a teaspoon dab small quantity on the cracker.
4) Broil for 5 to 8 minutes till fluffy.
5)... - 36.0988
Devilled Ham Canapes
1. In a bowl add chopped eggs, mayonnaise, and mustard and blend them well.
2. Smear them over rounds of fried bread.
3. Serve the deviled ham canapes after garnishing with paprika or parsley, hot or cold depending on the taste preferences of... - 34.5477
Deviled French Fried Triangles
Spread 4 slices of the bread lightly with mayonnaise, then with deviled ham.
Place a slice of cheese and a slice of onion on each.
Top with remaining bread slices.
Beat together eggs, sour cream, and salt.
Dip each sandwich in egg mixture.
Melt butter in... - 41.4281
Devilled Ham Cornucopias
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C (350 F).
2. Take a thin bread slice and cut out round using a 5 cm (2in) cutter. Repeat the same for rest of the 19 pieces.
3. Take rolling pin and roll it over the rounds to flatten bread rounds. Smear with... - 43.9947
Deviled Ham Puffs
1) Place bread slices on the rack and toast as per the directions until lightly browned.
2) Combine the cream cheese, egg yolk, onion, baking powder and dill weed, blend well.
3) Spread the deviled ham over the bread slices, then top with a blob of... - 39.1212
Best Deviled Ham
You are bound to end up with lots of leftover ham after your Christmas dinner. Here's a way to make deviled Ham that's a million times better than what's in those little cans they sell in the stores. - 105.685
Devil the eggs: Split them lengthwise, remove the yolks to a bowl, mash them with the deviled ham, butter, onion juice, and seasoning to taste.
Stuff the egg whites with the mashed yolks and press halves together as smoothly as... - 42.4917
Tasty Deviled Eggs
Cut the eggs in 2 lengthwise and remove the yolks to a small bowl.
Mash the yolks and blend in the mustard, salt, pepper, and butter.
Divide the mashed yolks into 2 bowls.
Stir the deviled ham into one lot and the deviled chicken into the... - 41.0976
Deviled Eggs Supreme
Cut the eggs in two lenghwise and remove the yolks to a small bowl.
Mash them well and mix with the remaining ingredients in Part 1 seasoning to taste, using just enough mayonnaise to make the yolks blend smoothly.
Mix into the mashed yolks any one of... - 39.9834
Deviled Ham Puffs
If you love the flavors of cream cheese and ham, you will sure hi-fi this Deviled Ham Puffs. This is a bake and serve recipe and is pretty easy to prepare. Donâ€™t miss to add this to your party menu. - 29.3986
Deviled Ham Dip
1) In a blender, blend together the first 5 ingredients until smooth.
2) Add olives and blend until they are coarsely chopped.
3) Now, add eggs and blend until coarsely chopped.
4) Serve the devilled ham dip as a spread or a dip with your... - 32.1152
Scalloped Cheese And Deviled Ham
Spread bread slices with deviled ham; cut into cubes; and measure 2 c.
Alternate layers of cubes and cheese in a greased or oiled 1 1/2 qt-casserole, with bread as top layer.
Combine rest of ingredients, and pour over bread mixture.
Place in a pan of warm... - 30.826
This Ham Glories tastes exactly like my mom used to make it; now, some of my peers say it tastes even better. You too would want to try out this extremely simple, yet delicious recipe for Ham Glories and lte me know how it turned out for you! - 29.938
Deviled Stuffed Eggs
1) Halve the eggs lengthwise, take out the yolks and place the egg halves over a cake rack.
2) In the cavity of each egg half, place cubed ham, pimento or olive.
3) Press the egg yolks through a food mill or fine sieve, then combine with rest of the... - 35.9828
Ham And Egg Canapes
Combine ham, eggs, and horseradish; spread on toast rounds.
Garnish with olive slices. - 24.0897
1. Take a bowl and break the eggs in it, beating them lightly.
2. Add the mustard and curry powder along with the seasoning.
3. Add chopped ham, cream and water to it, stirring them in.
4. Take a skillet and heat butter in it.
5. Add the egg mixture... - 40.5249
Deviled Meat Loaf
1. Mix ground beef and deviled ham lightly with remaining ingredients until well-blended; shape into a loaf in a shallow baking pan.
2. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 1 hour or until brown. - 31.7696
Ham Egg Cheese Sandwiches
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Top the buns by spreading deviled ham.
3) Scramble the eggs.
4) Place the scrambled eggs on top of ham.
5) Sprinkle grated cheese on eggs.
6) Place the buns in moderate oven to toast, until the cheese... - 37.8219
Ham Salad Jumbos
Ham salad jumbos are deviled ham and egg sandwiches. Made with a handful of ingredients, the ham salad jumbos are pepped up with mustard and catsup. Cooked in the oven or on a grill, they are good to go! - 29.6174
1. In a bowl beat the eggs lightly along with all the other ingredients except the butter.
2. In an omelette pan heat the butter, add the egg mixture and cook fairly quickly, stirring occasionally loosening the omelette from the side of the pan.
3.... - 38.9267
Remove stems from mushrooms and chop finely; reserve caps.
Combine mushroom stems, ham, egg, onion, green pepper, cloves and enough mayonnaise to moisten.
Arrange 12 mushroom caps in a circle on a microwave oven safe plate.
Spoon mushroom mixture into... - 32.7208
Ham And Egg Sandwich With Tomato Dippy Dunk
Combine soup and water.
Heat; stir now and then.
Mean while, blend mayonnaise and curry powder; spread on 4 slices of toast; spread remaining toast with deviled ham; top with egg slices.
Cover with toast spread with mayonnaise.
Cut each sandwich into... - 32.5236
Ham 'n Egg Divan
Arrange broccoli in 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Cut eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and mash; mix with mayonnaise, onion, mustard, Worcestershire, and half the ham; add salt and pepper to taste.
Place small amount of deviled ham in egg whites; fill... - 45.8739
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Heat water and butter to a rolling boil in large saucepan.
Stir in flour.
Stir vigorously over low heat until mixture forms a ball, about 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Beat in eggs (all at once) until smooth and glossy.
Drop dough by... - 39.951
Corn Pudding Or Deviled Corn
1.Start by preheating the oven to 400F degrees
2.Prepare a sauce of fat, flour, milk, and seasonings, add corn, egg slightly beaten, and Worcestershire sauce
3.Pour into a baking dish, cover with buttered crumbs
4.Last, bake in a... - 44.1793
Combine chopped egg, deviled ham, and pickle relish.
Spread on 3 slices of bread.
Top with crisp lettuce and second slice of bread. - 25.9783
Appetizer Egg Salads
1. Halve each egg lengthwise.
2. Remove yolks carefully, place in a small bowl and mash with a fork.
3. Stir in deviled ham, celery, 4 tablespoons of the mayonnaise or salad dressing, salt and pepper.
4. Pile back in whites, mounding slightly and... - 36.4427
Lettuce Cup Salad
Split hard cooked eggs; remove yolks and blend with 2 tablespoons mayonnaise and deviled ham.
Stuff egg halves with mixture.
Mix cabbage, carrots, and salad dressing or mayonnaise; place in lettuce cups.
Top each with 2 ham stuffed egg halves, and garnish... - 30.8958
Egg Salad Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Cut the top of the tomato off. Scoop out the pulp and turn the tomatoes upside down. Let the tomatoes drain till you need them.
2. Chop up the eggs and then add the tomato pulp to the egg mixture. Mix well
3. Add the salad dressing to... - 40.7448
Egg In A Bun
1) Use the soft rolls to split in halves. Place into grill to brown.
2) Preheat oven to 355°F. - Gas Mark 4.
3) In a bowl, combine devilled ham with a little mustard to taste.
4) Use half of the mixture to spoon into the base of each roll and... - 38.8388
Swiss Cheese Bake
Swiss Cheese Bake packs in the yumminess of deviled ham, mustard and white bread. This is an anytime dish and can be prepared with ease. Give this yummy and tasty Swiss Cheese Bake a try. - 36.8874
Puffy Cheese Ham Sandwiches
1. Combine cheese with egg, mixing well.
2. Toast bread slices, under broiler, on one side only.
3. Spread untoasted side of each bread slice with deviled ham; then spread with cheese mixture.
4. Run under broiler, 4 inches from heat, 3 minutes, or just until... - 27.6227
Rice Ham Medley
Combine rice, celery, ham, and egg in skillet. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Cook and stir over medium heat till heated through, about 10 minutes.
Top with cheese and bacon.
Cover and cook over low heat till cheese melts, about 5 minutes more. - 31.5948
Ham And Tuna Sandwiches
Thoroughly combine tuna, deviled ham, chopped egg, celery, pickle, and onion; blend in mayonnaise and chill.
Spread 8 slices bread with tuna mixture.
Top each with a lettuce leaf, then remaining bread. - 30.5294
Baked Ham And Cheese Crescents
Measure biscuit mix into a bowl and add margarine cut in small pieces; continue cutting in with a blender until mixture resembles oatmeal.
Stir in the cheese; gradually add enough milk to make a soft dough.
Divide dough into 4; shape into 4 balls.
Knead each... - 36.1747
Ham And Cheese Fondue
Ham And Cheese Fondue has a great taste. The cheese with ham makes Ham And Cheese Fondue a prefect main dish. Ham And Cheese Fondue is easy to make recipe. - 46.3623
Ham And Cheese Waffles
1. Preheat the waffle iron.
2. In a cup, combine mayonnaise and mustard or salad dressing and spoon it over the bread.
3. Spread cheese over each of 6 bread slices, then place spicy ham and top it with remaining bread. Spread margarine... - 33.8633
Cold Veal And Ham Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. With damp paper towels wipe veal. Cut them into 12 even pieces. Pound each with mallet.
3. Remove the excess fat from ham. Make strips 2 inches by 3/4 inch.
4. In small bowl, mix salt, onion, thyme, pepper,... - 49.5232
Pizza Brunch Wich
Spread deviled ham on each toasted muffin half.
In small bowl, beat eggs with water.
In medium skillet, melt butter; add eggs and cook, stirring constantly, until eggs are set.
Spoon eggs over muffins.
Top with spaghetti sauce.
Place 1/2 slice of cheese over... - 32.2565
Company Egg Bake Broccoli
Arrange broccoli in 10 x 6 x 1-1/2" baking dish.
Cut eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and mix with salad dressing, onion, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and half the ham.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Place small amount of deviled ham in egg whites; fill... - 32.2117
Golden Cheese Egg Scramble
1. 1. On each muffin half spread liver spread or deviled ham, place on a cookie sheet and set aside.
2. In a medium-size bowl beat eggs with milk, salt and pepper until foamy.
3. In a medium-size frying pan, melt butter or margarine over low heat... - 40.1652
Egg In A Frame
1. Spread both sides of bread with butter. With round 2 1/2-inch cookie cutter, cut out center.
2. In small skillet with tight-fitting lid, saute
bread slice and bread round, uncovered, until golden on both sides.
3. Remove bread round from skillet; keep... - 26.4497
1. Use the cut clove of garlic to rub the salad bowl with.
2. Then line the bowl with the romaine leaves
3. In the same bowl, arrange the cut vegetables, the ham and cheese, and the prepared deviled eggs.
4. Sprinkle with salt and... - 43.2658
1. Combine ham, green pepper and parsley flakes; mix well.
2. Spread half of each egg roll skin with about 1 tablespoon filling. Roll up jelly-roll fashion starting with side that has filling. Moisten edge with water to seal to roll. Cover filled rolls with... - 29.2304
Pennsylvania Dutch Rivel Chowder
1. Combine potatoes, onion, water, 1 1/4 teaspoons of the salt and the pepper in a large, heavy saucepan or Dutch oven; cover. Simmer 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender; remove from heat.
2. To make rivels (tiny dumplings): Beat egg in medium-size bowl.... - 33.1891
Sandwich Loaf, Sliced Bread Style
Combine ingredients for fillings.
Trim crusts from bread; butter.
Arrange 2 slices, butter side up, with narrow ends touching.
Spread with half the Egg Filling.
Top with 2 slices bread.
Spread with Ham Filling.
Top with 2 more bread slices: spread with... - 43.8325
The Original Brunch Wich
1) On each muffin half, spread deviled ham and top it with a poached egg.
2) Place cheese slice over each muffin.
3) Broil for about 3 to 4 minutes until cheese melts.
4) Serve hot. - 32.4129
1. Add boiling water with bouillon cube to gelatin softened in cold water and stir to dissolve the cube. Allow to chill until the mixture thickens.
2. Spread deviled ham on the toast, top with tomatoes, eggs, cucumbers, and green pepper and allow... - 40.1777
Break the eggs into the top of a double boiler and stir into them the cream, butter, salt and pepper.
Cook over hot water until the eggs begin to thicken, stirring occasionally.
As the eggs begin to thicken stir in the cheese and ham, continuing to cook... - 28.4225
Chilled Canape Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425°F before baking.
2. Roll the crust out into round so that it fits perfectly into a 12” shallow pizza pie pan and bake for 10 minutes or till lightly brown. Cool.
3. Arrange sour cream, eggs and butter above a... - 44.7226
Ribbon Sandwich Loaf
1 Remove crust from the bread.
2 Using a sharp knife cut lengthwise into 6 slices.
3 For the egg filling: In a bowl, combine 5 chopped hard-cooked eggs, 1 tblsp chopped celery, 2 tsp minced onion, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp prepared mustard and 3... - 39.2869
In a saucepan over medium heat, bring water and butter to a boil.
Add flour all at once and stir until a smooth ball forms.
Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Continue beating until... - 46.2426
The Original Brunch Wich
Spread deviled ham on each muffin half; top with poached egg.
Lay cheese slice over each muffin.
Broil 3-4 minutes until cheese is melted. - 20.7511
The meal in a muffin recipe is filling muffn recipe made with deviled ham and chopped veggies. The shredded carrot and chopped celery along with onions make this muffin a filling meal on the go. Baked with cheddar cheese, these muffins are really delicious... - 45.393
Cook the spinach according to package directions; drain well.
Cool until just slightly warm.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Combine the spinach with the eggs, ham, Worcestershire sauce and cheese in a bowl and mix well.
Spread the spinach mixture evenly in... - 35.6989
French Fried Gruyere Sandwich
In small bowl, combine deviled ham, mayonnaise, and parsley flakes.
Spread equal amounts of ham mixture on 1 side of 4 slices of bread.
Place 2 slices of Gruyere cheese on top of each spread slice of bread.
Cover with plain bread slice.
Beat milk, egg, and... - 38.0574
Spread 1 side of each bread slice with butter.
Mix egg, ham and cheese; spread on buttered side of each piece of toast.
Place under broiler for 2 to 3 minutes. - 23.7266
Chilled Canape Pie
Hearty, filling and extremely tasty, this Chilled Canape Pie is sure to satisfy even the biggest of appetites. This quick and simple to make recipe is all here to feast on; so give this Chilled Canape Pie a try! - 43.2678
Festive Meat Balls
Combine beef and ham with milk, eggs, onion, bread crumbs, salt, allspice, and pepper.
Shape into meat balls about 2 inches in diameter. (If desired, meat balls may be smaller.)
Carefully arrange meat balls in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on low for 2... - 44.7814
Devilish Chicken Peppers
1)Cut the top of green peppers and discard seeds.
2) Place peppers in boiling salted water and cook for 5 minutes.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) With a knife cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
5) Heat butter in a pan and cook chicken, chopped green pepper, and... - 46.1077
Quick Baked Beans
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Follow the instructions on the package and make the cake mix.
3) Take muffin pans lined with paper and pour the batter in it making the pan 2/3 full.
4) In a bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar and... - 41.2525