- » Easy Danish Pastry
Easy Danish Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy danish pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy danish pastry recipes.
Easy Danish Pastry
Stir 1 tablespoon of the sugar into water; add yeast and let stand for 10 minutes.
Stir to blend well.
Stir salt and remaining sugar into hot milk, cool to lukewarm.
Combine yeast and milk mixtures thoroughly.
Add 2 cups of the flour and beat to a smooth... - 41.6939
You May Also Like!
Traditional Danish Pastries
To make yeast dough, follow recipe for Danish Scrolls setting aside the extra 1/2 cup (50 g) flour and 3/4 cup (175 g) butter.
Work the extra flour into the extra butter.
Refrigerate then fold and roll with dough as in recipe.
Roll out dough to a 15x12-inch... - 42.4796
Classic Danish Pastries
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3 T) of the milk.
Sift flour and salt into a bowl.
Rub in 2 oz.(1/4 cup) of the butter.
Stir in the sugar.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast liquid, remaining milk and beaten eggs.
Beat thoroughly to give a... - 43.233
Quick Danish Pastries
Place a glass in the center of a round 9 inch (23 cm) microwave safe dish.
Spread butter around glass.
Melt in oven 30-45 seconds, on HIGH.
Remove from oven.
Sprinkle butter with brown sugar.
Gently mix in corn syrup.
Garnish with pecans and cherries.
Arrange... - 35.6131
Cut whole stick butter crosswise into halves.
Place the 3 pieces side by side on piece of waxed paper.
Cover with second piece of waxed paper.
Flatten butter into 6-inch square with rolling pin to form a solid sheet.
Refrigerate until firm, at least 1 1/2... - 39.992
Vanilla Cream Filling For Danish Pastries
1. Mix all the ingredients except the vanilla in the top of a double boiler.
2. Cook the mixture over boiling water, stirring constantly, until thick. Cool the mixture, stirring occasionally. Add the vanilla. - 27.3738
1. In a warm basin, tip in the flour and salt.
2. In another small bowl, tip in the yeast with a little of the sugar and combine with the flour and water. Knead to form soft, slightly sticky dough. Set this dough aside in a warm place to rise... - 42.3751
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Combine the 1/2 cup sugar, salt and 1/4 cup butter with milk, mix well and allow to cool.
3) Stir dry yeast or cakes in the water and dissolve, then add the lukewarm milk mixture.
4) Beat the egg yolks... - 44.7457