- » Easy Cut Cookies Glaze
Easy Cut Cookies Glaze Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy cut cookies glaze recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy cut cookies glaze recipes.
Lemon Glazed Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Place flour, salt, shortening, nutmeg, granulated sugar and orange rind in bowl.
Add egg yolks and butter; incorporate well with pastry blender.
Add cream and pinch dough to incorporate.
Roll on floured surface until about 1/4... - 45.4518
Guilt-free Sweet Potato Pie Cookies With Orange Glaze
Who says you only need meat to make pies. Try this video to prepare cinnamon flavored sweet potato pie. It is rich and creamy with a crisp crust. This makes a great impact on any dinner menu. The best part of this recipe is the orange glaze. It brings in... - 133
Easy Almond Cookies
1. Combine lard, sugar, 1 egg and almond extract. Beat well.
2. Slowly add baking powder and flour to lard mixture and blend well.
3. Divide dough into 30-32 small balls. Slightly flatten each ball with palm and place almond half in center.
4. Lightly beat... - 31.1346
Cream shortening and sugar.
Beat eggs well and add with the milk and lemon extract.
Mix and sift dry ingredients and add.
Chill Roll 1/8 inch thick.
Cut and brush tops with egg diluted with milk.
Bake in moderate oven (375Â°F.) 10 minutes.
Makes 150 cookies... - 44.0441
Hamantashen is a delicious Purim cookie consisting of a rich blend of fruits and nuts from the Jewish cuisine. Though a bit elaborate to make, the Hamantashen is worth the effort. Try this Hamantashen and tell me if you like it. - 51.5296
In a saucepan, bring honey to a boil.
Remove from the heat; cool to room temperature.
In a mixing bowl, combine honey and sugars; mix well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating -well after each addition.
Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, cloves and... - 44.6379
Pine Nut Crescents
To make cookie dough, mix almonds, sugar, 4 egg whites and lemon peel in a double boiler over low heat.
Stir constantly 15 minutes.
Cool slightly then refrigerate until firm.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Grease baking sheets.
Shape almond dough into a... - 46.3976
Chocolate Chip Cookie Squares
Tired of Chocolate chip cookies (if that is ever possible) and looking for something new? Well here they are - a cross between cookies and squares with a chocolate glaze... Easy to make with cookie dough and chocolate chips. - 121.875
Edelweiss Cookies is a delicious snack recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 46.3916
How To Make Sugar Cookies: Lollipop Sugar Cookies
Looking for some fun and new ways to reinvent the classic sugar cookies? Your search ends here! Watch this video to find some unique and creative ideas to decorate and prepare sugar cookies. Your kids are going to love this Pop Art Cookies and Cinna-Spin... - 147.755
Roll Out Cookies For Santa The Right Way
There is absolutely nothing like the versatile cookie, that can be frosted and dressed or eaten in a countless ways. Chef Todd Mohr shares with you a simple and easy recipe on cookie using simple, easy to find ingredients. Try these guilt-free treats at home... - 79.5192
This chocolate glaze is made with unsweetened chocolate and butter and goes great with doughnuts and cookies. Rich and smooth, this chocolate glze recipe is easily and quickly prepared in a matter of minutes. - 27.0067
Glazed Apple Jalousie
1. Preheat oven to 450°. Combine currants, lemon rind, sugar and cardamom in a small bowl. Blend in butter or margarine with a fork.
2. Overlap 3 patty shells on a lightly floured surface; overlap remaining 3 patty shells next to them so that all are... - 40.601
Glazed Lemon Squares
Set oven at 350°.
Mix 1 cup Bisquick and powdered sugar.
Cut in butter or margarine.
Press into an ungreased 8 x 8 x 2-inch pan.
Bake until light brown, about 10 minutes.
Mix sugar, coconut, 1 tablespoon Bisquick, eggs, lemon juice and grated lemon... - 46.3767
Quick Glazed Doughnuts And Holes
1) Preheat oven hot to 450F.
2) Flatted out the biscuits.
3) Cut about 1/2 inch center from each.
4) Draw out biscuit to form a 4-inch ring.
5) Arrange in a cookie sheet.
6) Bake for 6 to 8 minutes.
7) Bake the middle for 4 to 6 minutes... - 39.4457
Glazed Fruit Pie
Stir together gingersnaps, graham crackers, and sugar.
Drizzle with margarine, tossing to combine.
Press onto bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate to form a firm, even crust.
Bake in a 375° oven for 5 minutes.
For glaze, drain pineapple, reserving... - 49.0392
Coffee Meringue Glace
1. Beat egg whites until stiff, but not dry. Mix sugar with coffee and salt; gradually beat into egg whites.
2. Cover cooky sheet with aluminum foil; mark off a 9-inch circle on foil. Spread meringue within circle, building up the edge to about 2 inches.
3.... - 35.9897
Chocolate-mint Layer Cookies
You'll simply love Chocolate-Mint Layer Cookies from the American cusine. An easy to make snack, the Chocolate-Mint Layer Cookies is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 36.4698
Kris Kringle Cookies
In large bowl, cream butter, granulated sugar and eggs.
Stir in flour and salt, mixing until blended.
Stir in raisins and ginger.
Cover and chill dough.
Roll out dough on lightly floured board to 1/8 inch thickness; cut into desired shapes with sharp-edged... - 39.0686
Lemon Nut Star Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in the lemon juice, cream and lemon peel.
Combine the flour, almonds, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Cover and... - 48.484
Christmas Eggless Sugar Cookies
Most of us love just-baked treats during the holidays, but are hard-pressed to find time for holiday baking and just go and buy them off a bakery shelf. Try this recipe for eggless sugar cookies with sugar glaze and turn your hard work into festive gift ideas... - 128.045
Poor Man's Cookies
Spread 1/2" thick in a long cookie sheet that has been greased.
Bake 30 minutes at 350°.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar or make a thin icing glaze.
Cut into squares. - 36.3913
Fancy Decorated Cookies
1. Grease a baking sheet lightly with fat.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. In a bowl or a container cream, butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Beat hard adding egg and vanilla.
5. In a bowl sift flour, measure and sift again... - 49.2608
1. Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
2. Onto a wax paper or into a bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine butter and sugar
4. Use an electric beater or a wire whisk to cream the mixture... - 44.6257
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease the baking tray with 1/4 teaspoon of butter.
2) In a bowl, add molasses, butter, 1/4 cup apple juice concentrate and vanilla extract. Mix well.
3) In another bowl, add the egg whites and beat them to... - 47.6793
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Make the glaze in a small bowl, by combining the confectioners' sugar and milk
3. Lightly grease cookie sheets.
4. Sift the flour with salt and set aside
5. In a large bowl, use a wooden spoon to beat the... - 44.5111
MIX together flour, spices and baking soda.
Beat margarine at low speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy; beat in sugar, pudding mix and egg.
Gradually add flour mixture, beating until smooth after each addition.
Chill dough until firm enough to... - 43.7052
Peanut Butter Bars
Peanut Butter Bars is easy to make recipe. Peanut Butter Bars get its taste from eggs mixed with cookies mix and topped with peanuts. Peanut Butter Bars is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 38.1368
Everyday Gingerbread Boys
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a cookie sheet with butter or cooking spary.
3. In a medium bowl, using a sieve, sift flour with salt, baking powder, soda and spices; keep aside.
4. In a large mixer bowl, beat Crisco with... - 47.6387
Easy Fruit Pastries
For all the pastry lovers out there, here video that shows a super easy recipe for delicious fruit pastries. The chef makes the pastries with packaged puff pastries and pastry cream with plenty of fresh fruits. These simple fruit pastries are indeed worth... - 130.78
Coconut Rum Cookies
Mix first 4 ingredients in bowl.
Cut in butter with pastry blender until particles are very fine.
Gather into a ball, then divide in 3 parts.
Shape each part into a rope % inch wide.
Place lengthwise on greased cookie sheet several inches apart.
Bake in... - 38.653
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a bowl, cream the margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
3) Beat in the egg and cocoa and add the nuts.
4) Sift together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and cloves.
5) Combine with the cocoa... - 47.9084
Austrian Linzer Cookies
Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and cinnamon; stir in brown sugar.
Cut in butter till mixture is crumbly.
Add egg and ground almonds; mix with fork.
Reserve 1/2 cup mixture for lattice and into it mix 1 tablespoon additional... - 46.0375
Lemon Coconut Bar Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. To prepare cookies, lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup, level with a knife. Combine flour and granulated sugar in a bowl, cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3. Press the... - 34.9842
Chocolate Fruit Cookies
Make cookies day before, if desired:
1. In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, cream butter with sugar until light and fluffy; beat in egg and coconut; blend will. Gradually beat in flour and vanilla.
2. Start heating oven to 375Â°F.
3. On floured surface,... - 40.0479
Three Finnish Cookies
In a large mixing bowl, cream soft butter or margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Sift flour before measuring, gradually beat flour into creamed mixture.
Gather the crumbly mixture together; work between your hands until the warmth makes a smooth... - 32.9596
Swiss Biberli Cookies
1. Make the dough in a small saucepan by combining the 1 cup honey, 2/3 cup sugar and 2 tablespoons water. Place the pan on the heat and heat gently till the sugar just dissolves but the pan does not begin to melt
2. Let this mixture cool till... - 45.9346
Lemon Coconut Bar Cookies
1. Grease a 9-inch sqaure baking tin with butter or baking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour and sugar.
4. Add the butter and using your fingertips, rub it into the flour until the mixture... - 49.9147
Tyrolean Honey Cookies
1. Put candied orange and lemon peels and almonds through fine blade of food grinder. Or grind in blender or food processor until very fine.
2. In medium saucepan, bring honey and granulated sugar just to boiling, stirring (do not boil). Add fresh lemon peel... - 48.5327
Triple Chocolate Strip Cookies
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off In medium bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; set aside.
In large bowl, beat sugar, brown sugar and margarine until light and fluffy Add eggs;... - 42.1838
White Chocolate-cinnamon Triangles
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 In large bowl, break up the cookie dough.
3 Mix in all the remaining bar ingredients.
4 In the bottom of ungreased 9-inch square pan, press the dough.
5 Bake for 23 to 27 minutes or... - 44.3234
Baked Sweet Strips
Cream shortening and sugar until light.
Beat eggs well, add to the creamed mixture and mix well.
Reserve 1/2 cup of the creamed mixture for a glaze later on.
To the remainder, add the lemon extract, lemon rind, the salt and the flour.
Spread about the... - 38.6404
Boil sugar, honey and shortening together for 5 minutes.
Beat egg and add to water.
Mix and sift the flour, soda, salt and spices.
Add the sifted dry ingredients alternately with the liquid ingredients to the honey mixture.
Add nuts and citron... - 45.0599
Scotch Shortbread Sweetened With Brown Sugar
Cream shortening and sifted sugar together and work into the flour.
Roll out 1/3 inch thick on a pastry cloth.
Cut with small fancy cutters and brush tops with a mixture of egg and milk for a glaze.
This method makes 60 small cookies.
if desired, roll... - 34.2998
Whole Wheat Hermits
Cream the first five ingredients.
Beat in egg.
Stir in remaining ingredients until well blended.
Divide dough in half.
On a floured surface, roll each half into a long cylinder.
Place each cylinder lengthwise on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
Press... - 47.669
Mix honey and molasses in large saucepan; heat to boiling.
Stir in sugar, egg, lemon peel and juice.
Mix in remaining ingredients except icing.
Cover; chill at least 8 hours.
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Roll small amount of dough at a time 1/4 inch... - 43.1845
Spiced Almond Crescents
Cream the butter with the sugar, then add the egg, grated rind of 1/4 lemon, and the spices.
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Grind the hazelnuts.
Add them to the flour along with the bread crumbs and quickly blend with the butter mixture to form a dough.
Allow to... - 44.4709
1. Sieve the flour.
2. Cut 85 grams (3 oz.) of the margarine with a knife into the flour.
3. Rub with finger tips and add 55 grams (2 oz.) of sugar.
4. Add milk and make a dough.
5. Divide the dough into 2 parts.
6. Roll out each part of the dough into... - 39.5775
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Prepare ungreased cookie sheets for the cookies
3. In the large bowl of a food processor, tip in the candied orange, lemon peel and the almonds and grind down well to make a fine powder.
4. In a large saucepan,... - 46.1966
Seasonal Fruit Pastries
Seasonal Fruit Pastries has a supreme taste. Seasonal Fruit Pastries get its taste from eggs mixed with custard. Seasonal Fruit Pastries is inspired by many cafeterias around the world. - 37.2141
Combine yeast with 1 cup lukewarm water and 1 teaspoon honey and set aside.
Sift flours together and add wheat germ.
Mix oil with 4 cups lukewarm water.
Make a well in the center of the mixed flours and gradually add oil and water mixture.
Stir in... - 44.2719
Simple Ornamental Frosting
This Ornamental Frosting has brought about a revolution in culinary art ! Now, people not only enjoy eating my desserts but also admiring their presentation. The designs are so impressive that people don't want to bite and spoil them. But at the same time... - 26.7877
Christmas Ginger Strips
These ginger strips are spicy, ginger and molasses-y, flavors that make these cookies resemble ginger bread. They are simple to make and are perfect for the holiday season though these cookies are timeless. They are so scrumptious and irresistible that you... - 116.023
To make the cookies: Combine flour, cottage cheese, butter and margarine in bowl; mix well.
Chill, covered, overnight.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Combine pecans and brown sugar in bowl; mix well.
Divide dough into 6 portions.
Roll each portion into 12-inch... - 48.8671
Diamond Applesauce Brownies
In saucepan combine brown sugar and butter.
Cook and stir over medium heat till butter melts; remove from heat.
Beat in applesauce, egg, orange peel, and vanilla.
Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda; stir into applesauce mixture.
Stir in... - 45.7849
Currant And Raisin Bars
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt and set aside.
Beat eggs until thick and lemon colored, add lemon extract, then gradually add sugar, 1/4 cup at a time, beating well after each addition.
Slowly mix in dry ingredients until just... - 43.8917
Oatmeal Spice Squares
1. On a waxed paper, sift flour, soda, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg
2. Cream butter/margarine with brown sugar till fluffy, beat eggs one by one into it and add vanilla
3. Add flour mixture to it, half at a time and alternately with applesauce, oats,... - 47.1189
Apple Sauce Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) In a saucepan, melt butter with sugar and ensure to stir constantly until sugar dissolves.
3) Beat in egg, apple sauce, and juice.
4) Blend flour with salt, baking powder, and baking soda and stir int... - 48.0185
1 In a food processor or a large bowl, whirl or stir together graham cracker crumbs and 1 tablespoon (15 ml) water until crumbs are evenly moistened. Press crumbs evenly over bottom of a lightly greased 9-inch (23-cm) nonstick or regular cheesecake pan with a... - 32.0459
Marzipan Bars…made easy. Try these simple and easy to make bars that is just right for the holiday season! - 51.0979
Creamy Sand Tarts
Cream butter, sugar, and salt until light and fluffy; beat in egg, .then, vanilla.
Mix in flour, 1/3 at a time, beating just to blend.
Wrap dough and chill 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Roll, a small amount of dough at a time, 1/8" thick and cut with a 2"... - 47.1479
Maple Butter Twists
Grease 2-8 inch round cake pans.
In large bowl, combine 1-1/2 cups flour with the next 3 ingredients.
In a small saucepan, heat milk andmargarine until very warm.
Add with the eggs to the flour mixture.
Beat with electric mixer on low speed until moistened,... - 48.6123
In large bowl, beat sugar and egg until smooth and fluffy.
Add honey, lemon peel and juice; beat well.
In medium bowl, sift flour with nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves, baking soda and salt; gradually mix into egg-sugar mixture on low speed.
Stir in fruits and... - 44.9011
German Honey Bars Lebkuchen
German Honey Bars Lebkuchen has a lovely taste. German Honey Bars Lebkuchen gets its taste from flour mixed with butter and flavored with cinnamon. If you are a honey lover then try out this German Honey Bars Lebkuchen recipe. - 45.6828
Boil honey, brown sugar and water 5 minutes.
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with soda and spices.
Reserve about 1 cup of the flour mixture to dredge fruits.
Add eggs to cooled sugar mixture, then add sifted dry ingredients and mix... - 45.01
Marshmallow Pavlova Slice
Beat egg whites until soft peaks form, gradually add sugar, beating well after each addition until all sugar is dissolved.
Add vanilla and vinegar, beat further 1 minute.
Spread meringue into greased, greased-paper lined 28cm x 18cm (11 in by 7in) lamington... - 41.2009
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine water and butter in saucepan and bring to a full rolling boil.
Add flour all at once and stir briskly over low heat until mixture leaves the sides of the pan and forms into a ball.
Remove from heat.
Beat in eggs, one at a... - 39.9906
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. With a grater or using the shredding disc of a food processor, shred the cheese.
3. With a knife or with the slicing disc of a food processor, slice the onion and celery.
4. In a bowl, place the eggs.
5.... - 44.9923
1. With a knife or in a food processor, mince the onions.
2. With a knife of the slicing disc of a food processor, slice the eggplant and green pepper.
3. With the shredding disc of a food processor, shred the Swiss cheese.
4. In another bowl,... - 43.9524
1. In small bowl, mix sugar, vanilla, and 1 tablespoon water, to make a thin glaze.
2. Spread one side of each toast slice with some of glaze; sprinkle with coconut.
3. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Run under broiler, 6 inches from heat, about 3 minutes,... - 23.4833
Savory Cheese And Scallion Scones
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 400°F (*375°F).
rease large cookie sheet.
In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well. With pastry blender or fork, cut in feta cheese and cream cheese until mixture is crumbly. Add scallions and toss... - 34.4327
Cut cookie dough into 1/8" slices, line pizza or flat pan, slightly overlapping edges.
Bake at 375° for 12 minutes.
Blend softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
Spread on cooled cookie crust.
Arrange fruit on top.
Glaze with marmalade and... - 38.9634
How to make delicious doughnuts from a can of biscuits! It is a quick, easy and inexpensive treat! - 120.539
Fruit Pizza is wonderful dessert for a crowd, loaded with fruit. And one of the best things is that whatever fruit you have on hand will work! This one has a sugar cookie crust with a sweet cream cheese spread. - 0
Cinnamon Pecan Swirl Coffee Cake
Prepare and refrigerate dough as directed in recipe.
Grease two 15x10 x 1 inch baking pans.
On lightly floured surface, divide chilled dough in half.
Return half to bowl; refrigerate.
Roll dough into 16x10-inch rectangle.
Spread with 2 tablespoons of the... - 46.1388
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
Roll out flaky pastry to a 1/4 inch (0.5 cm) thickness.
Cut into 4 x 6 inch (9 x 14 cm) ovals.
With a pastry brush, moisten oval edges with water.
Spoon 1/4 cup (60 mL) fruit filling into the center of each.
Fold turnovers,... - 29.4418
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured pastry board with a floured rolling pin to a thickness of about 1/8 in.
Beat the egg lightly in a small bowl with a pinch of salt and some freshly ground pepper and coat the entire surface... - 26.628
Small Patty Shells Bouchees
Make pastry as directed and roll half to a thickness of 1/4" on a lightly floured board.
Cut into rounds with an unfloured 2 1/2" cookie cutter (wipe cutter with a dry cloth before each cut and, to make shells rise evenly in baking, press cutter straight down... - 34.8868
Austrian Honey Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. Lightly grease several cookie sheets.
3. Prepare the glaze by combining the confectioners sugar with water in a large bowl till smooth.
4. On a sheet of wax paper, tip out the flour and the baking soda, salt... - 46.7048
Sea Fish Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) With half the pastry, line a pie plate of 8 inches.
3) With the butter, cream, milk and cornstarch, make a sauce.
4) Remove sauce from the heat and add the egg which has been beaten... - 47.276
Look at these individual peach pies pockets that are simple to prepare. With their luscious peach filling, the tasty treats are a perfect snack to enjoy at home or picnics. See this video as Katie makes terrific pies that are absolutely delicious and... - 114.244
Meat Loaf Wellington
Preheat oven to 350°F .
Saute onion in butter until softened.
Lightly beat egg in medium mixing bowl.
Add beef, stuffing mix, cheese, parsley onion, salt and pepper to taste and combine gently but thoroughly.
Form into loaf shape (about 8 x 4 inches) and... - 41.2332
Almond Heart Napoleons
THAW puff pastry as directed on package.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Using 2-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut each sheet into 12 hearts.
Bake on ungreased baking sheets for 20 minutes or until golden.
Remove from baking sheets.
Cool on... - 38.7435
Lemon Date Diamonds
1. Measure flour, baking powder, salt and pumpkin-pie spice into a sifter.
2. Beat eggs and sugar in a large bowl, until well blended; stir in vegetable oil, dates and pecans. Sift flour mixture over top, then blend in. Spread in a greased 13x9x2-inch baking... - 33.0715
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
2) In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together.
3) Cut in the shortening with a knife or fingertips.
4) Then add the currants and cherries and stir in milk,
5) On a floured... - 47.3929
1. Preheat oven to 375° F/ 190° C
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil or line with grease proof paper
3. In a medium saucepan, cover dates with water and place pan on a medium low flame.
4. Once the water comes to a boil, reduce the... - 44.0125
Apple Scones are good all year long, but better in the fall, cliff-side or no, wherever you can find Granny Smith apples. My best recipes. - 35.9115
Heart Shaped Valentine Brownies
Here is a beautiful, delicious way to say I love you - with chocolate. The smooth, beautiful topping is what makes these valentine's brownies extra special, and professional baker Liv Hansen from the Betty Crocker Kitchens shows you how to do it. We'll never... - 124.964
1. Day before: In small bowl of electric mixer, let egg whites warm to room temperature—about 1 hour.
2. With electric mixer at medium speed, beat egg whites until soft peaks form when beaters are slowly raised.
3. At high speed, beat in 1 1/4 cups... - 43.7706
These Napolean Creams make a dreamy dessert ! Though a bit time consuming to make, you'll want to make these vanilla pudding and crescent roll,chocolate and cream dessert over and over again ! Just try and tell me ! Your suggestions for the Napolean Creams... - 45.6792
Candy Cane Coffee Cake
Heat sour cream over low heat just until lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large mixing bowl.
Add warm sour cream, 1/4 cup margarine, the sugar, salt, eggs and 2 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Mix in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to... - 43.0112
Swedish Coffee Ring
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Stir in milk, sugar, margarine, egg, cardamom, salt and 2 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; knead until... - 41.4668
Hungarian Poppy Seed Kringle
Cool milk to lukewarm.
Mix together next 3 ingredients.
Cut in shortening with 2 knives or pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm water (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
In large... - 47.0894
Chocolate Almond Biscotti
In medium bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; set aside.
In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat granulated sugar and margarine for 2 minutes or until creamy.
Add Egg Beaters and almond extract; beat well.
With electric mixer... - 47.5471
Gangbang Ham With Port Sauce
Remove excess fat from ham.
Score with cooky cutter or knife, making squares.
In each square place a clove.
Set in roaster.
Add water, wine, cinnamon, apples, orange and pineapple with juices.
Bake at 3000 2 hours, basting every 20 minutes.
Sprinkle brown... - 45.4094
On work counter, cream together the butter, powdered sugar, salt, and lemon rind to form a creamy mixture.
Gradually blend in the eggs.
When they are thoroughly incorporated into the butter mixture, knead in the flour.
Let the dough firm up 2-3 hours in the... - 39.7829
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) Pare, core the pears and trim off the stalks, then smear with the lemon juice. Slightly trim the bases to stand.
3) In a small bowl, combine the peel and raisins, then insert into the pear... - 41.9959
1. Thaw the pastry; chop the bacon
2. In a frying pan, add bacon slices, heat and let the fat run
3. Add game to it and fry it along with the bacon for five minutes
4. Wash and slice the leek and add to the pan along with onions; cook fro another... - 46.2553