- » Easy Custard Bar
Easy Custard Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy custard bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy custard bar recipes.
Spicy Apple Bars Sweetened With Brown Sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F/ 200° C
2. Grease a shallow, 7 inch square baking tin with butter.
3. Peel, core and dice the apples. Keep in a bowl. Sprinkle lemon juice to prevent them from browning.
4. In a mixing bowl, sift the... - 47.6213
Cinnamon Vanilla Custard
1) Preheat oven to 300 degree.
2) In a bowl, beat in eggs and then stir in the remaining ingredients.
3) Take a 9'' x 9'' inch baking pan, spread the mixture, and bake for 45 minutes.
4) Cut into bars and serve. - 38.6685
Ginger Nut Bars
It's extremely easy to make this Ginger Nut Bars - a big hit with kids and adults alike. So try out this deliciously different recipe for Ginger Nut Bars and serve it to your loved ones - they'll simply love it! - 45.6433
1) Take a heavy sauce pan; mix butter, sugar, cocoa, egg and vanilla in it over low heat, stirring well until mixture is of custard like consistency.
2) Mix together graham cracker crumbs, coconut and walnuts and add in to chocolate mixture, blending... - 46.1603
These Brownies are my passion ! Try these chocolaty and nutty confections for your very next dessert. Tell me if you like these Brownies as much as I do. - 38.1827
Gold Street Chocolate Sauce
In heavy saucepan or microwave oven on medium for 2 to 3 minutes, melt broken chocolate with orange marmalade, honey and orange liqueur.
Stir until smooth.
Cool or serve warm.
Serve over Aunt Lottie's Pound Cake, ice cream or custard. - 29.236
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Line 12-cup muffin tin and one 6-ounce custard cup with paper baking cups.
2. Combine bread mix, oil, water, and eggs in a bowi, stirring until moistened. Add chips and stir until combined. Divide batter evenly among muffin tin and... - 37.8423
Trifle Or Tipsy Cake
Split cake into thin layers, spread with jam and about half of the apricot puree, and sandwich back together.
Cut in bars about 1"x2" and pack into a 2-quart serving dish; arrange oranges in and around cake if you like.
Prick cake well all over and pour... - 39.5474
Milk Chocolate Truffle Cream Pie
Crust Combine broken chocolate and pecans in bowl of food processor or blender.
Process until mixture looks like a crumb crust.
Press crumbs into an 8-inch pie plate or 4 individual custard cups or fancy stemmed sherbet glasses.
Filling In a small heavy... - 41.2162
How To Make A Black Forest Trifle - Part 1
A black forest trifle is delicious and an apt alternative to the traditional christmas pudding. If you're thinking that it would be a tough preparation, this 2 part video will make things so simple that you would want to make the trifle again and again! Here... - 113.853
How To Make A Black Forest Trifle - Part 2
Sue McMohan continues with part 2 of the video that makes preparation of a black forest trifle so easy that you would want to make it time and again! So this christmas, surprise your family with a delicious dessert that will leave everyone asking for more. - 109.109