- » Easy Cupcake Mix
Easy Cupcake Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy cupcake mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy cupcake mix recipes.
Homemade Cupcake - Part 1 : Mixing And Baking The Cupcake
Craving for something sweet? Do check this recipe out. This is the review for Part 1 of the recipe. Chef Caroline shows this recipe step by step. Your family and guests will relish these cupcakes. Watch the video for the detailed recipe. - 108.187
Easy Cheese Muffins
Easy Cheese Muffins is simple and east to make muffins. The eggs with milk and flour and topped with cheese gives Easy Cheese Muffins a prefect taste. - 32.1791
Mix-quick Cakes And Cupcakes
Bake 1 package (18.5 ounces) of any of the following cake mixes as directed for cakes or cupcakes:
Cool cake on wire rack 1 hour.
(Can be frosted and served immediately.) Place on ungreased baking sheet.
Freeze uncovered 2 hours.
Wrap in aluminum foil, label... - 41.6652
Carrot Pumpkin Cupcake With Maple Cinnamon Frosting
1. Preheat oven at 350F.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, all spice, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, ground cloves, whisk it well and set it aside.
3. In a separate bowl, pour the canola oil and to that add... - 127.355
Good-for-you Carrot Cupcakes
These good for you carrot cupcakes are made with tofu and wheat flour. Moist and soft when baked these carrot cupcakes are flavored with lemon juice and cinnamon with a dash of vanilla. With added shredded carrots and walnuts, the cood for you carrot cupcakes... - 45.9259
These Carrot Cupcakes are a desire ! Try these deliciously spiced cakes with cream cheese topping for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Carrot Cupcakes are welcome. - 42.0531
Eggless Chocolate Cupcake
If you're craving for something sweet then do try this recipe out. These are the delicious homemade chocolate cupcakes . Chef Bhavna shows this recipe step by step and uses colorful icing for the cupcakes. Your family and guests will relish these cupcakes.... - 104.235
Christmas Cupcakes: Chocolate Cupcakes
Cupcakes are a fun item at any time. Monique adds a simple pepperminty zing to these dishes with the help of crushed candy canes.These colorful variations are a wonderful dish to serve up on a festive occasion. - 106.901
Lemon Filled Lavender Cupcakes
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Using paper liners, line a 12-count muffin pan.
Using a food processor, briefly process lavender flowers with sugar to blend.
Take a bowl, and tip in the sugar mixture with butter.
Beat the mixture until... - 44.069
My brother is an absolute fan of this cupcake recipe.He likes to bake this chocolate & spice cupcake when he has friends over for a lunch or dinner. - 35.7657
This recipe came out of our Chocolate Trends report, which says that people are delighting in putting unusual combinations together. It's the DIY world at its best--playing with food! - 0
A simplified version of Carrot Cake that's moist & delicious! - 114.278
1. Blend flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
2. Combine sugar and oil in a bowl and beat thoroughly. Add eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition. Mix in carrots. Add dry ingredients gradually, beating until... - 37.7415
Quick Carrot Apple Cupcakes
Hosting a snack party? Try these carrot apple cupcakes for a perfect serving. The chef in the video makes delicious cupcakes for a snack party with her friends. Watch the video to know how she makes them. - 109.087
No Egg Cupcake
1. Preheat the oven to 370 degrees F.
2. Grease a cupcake or muffin tray with butter and flour it lightly. Place cupcake liners in the grooves. Set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda. Mix well with a... - 0
Honey And Lavender Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Using a food processor, combine sugar and lavender, by pulsing.
3. Beat lavender sugar mixture with honey and butter until the mixture turns creamy and light.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat well.... - 41.723
Death By Chocolate Cupcakes - Easy And Divine
Dark chocolate, chocolate fudge, semi-sweet chocolate chunks and milk chocolate comes together beautifully to create these sinful death by chocolate cupcakes. They are for the true chocolate lover. - 0
Easy Chocolate Cupcakes
Chocolate cupcakes make decadent desserts as well as snacks perfect for your afternoon tea. Here is a quick way of making these bite-sized goodies. Topped with a simple buttercream, these cupcakes are sure to be party winners! - 126.738
Easy Yellow Cupcakes
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together into a large mixing bowl.
Add shortening and milk, stir to blend, then beat slowly about 1 1/2 minutes with an electric mixer.
Add egg and vanilla and beat slowly 1 1/2... - 39.3413
Taffy Apple Cupcakes
If you love the sweet, gooey taste of caramel, then you'll love these cupcakes! Made from a simple box cake mix and an easy homemade caramel sauce, these cupcakes are a fun and tasty snack filled with the flavors of fall. - 121.386
Halloween Treat: Easy And Quick
Some tricky Halloween treat. Creepy treat that will put a smile on your face during Halloween. Watch this video to get inspired with fun Halloween party ideas. Be prepare to make these colorful treats and make everyone happy and scared. - 119.699
Cheese And Pepper Muffins
Cheese And Pepper Muffins has a luscious taste. Cheese And Pepper Muffins get its desired taste from cornmeal mixed in flour, eggs and cheese flavored by red pepper. Cheese And Pepper Muffins is loved by many people around the world. - 37.8016
Poppy Seed Lavender Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Prepare the muffin tins.
3. Beat eggs thoroughly.
4. Add sugar, lemon zest, poppy seeds, and lavender, and beat well.
5. Mix in oil and stir until thoroughly mixed. Stir in vanilla.
6. Mix the dry... - 44.0109
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Cream margarine until fluffy.
3. Beat eggs and sugar; add to margarine and blend.
4. Sift together dry ingredients. Add to margarine mixture alternately with applesauce, mixing well after each addition.
5. Stir in vanilla and... - 41.1539
Peanut Butter Surprise Cupcakes
Surprise cupcakes are easy to prepare microwaved cupcakes topped with miniature marshmalloes. Baked with chocolate fudge cake mix and peanut butter, the surprise cupcakes are an anytime bake. - 29.0428
Stuffed with fresh strawberries, celebrate the Diamond Jubilee in style with these quick to make tasty cupcakes. - 126.467
Banana And Vanilla Cupcakes
Cupcakes are good for breakfast or even for tea or coffee time when made in variations using fruits like banana too. Here is a recipe to make Banana Cupcakes with smashed bananas and flour as the key ingredients with other dessert flavors including vanilla.... - 120.257
Christmas Cupcakes: Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes
Tradition never fails. This video shows how to prepare classic chocolate cupcake. Add peppermint to it, well it all the more better. Chocolate addicts are going to love these super moist, deliciously rich and easy to make cupcakes. Next time, surprise your... - 100.353
Red Velvet Mini Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Butter Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Prepare mini cupcakes pan lined with cupcakes liners.
3. In a bowl combine the unsalted butter and sugar, using an electric mixer cream the butter and sugar until well combined.
4. Add egg and mix... - 119.252
Good for Get Together Events such as Holiday Parties, B-day, Bridal and Baby Showers. - 107.64
Betty's White Chocolate-macadamia Nut Cupcakes
All those who have a sweet tooth must definitely try this recipe. You can serve these Cupcakes with tea or coffee. They taste so yummy that you can even try making them for Mother's Day! - 112.125
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for eggnog cupcakes. - 0
Clever Cupcakes 4 Ingredients Dessert & Sweets, Cooking with Kim This simple and easy to make Clever Cupcakes from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time and money in the... - 126.692
Betty's Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Take 2 muffin tins which can hold 12 cupcakes, and line it with paper liners.
3. Place a vanilla wafer in each cup, and set it aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and... - 0
Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes
I love Halloween but I often don’t have time to bake something special. Rather than ignoring the holiday, this year, I cheated with a baking mix and canned frosting, just so I could have fun making some ghoulish treats. If you have time to bake from... - 0
Red Velvet Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven at 160 degrees.
2. In a bowl mix butter and sugar with a spatula until well incorporated.
3. Use the electric mixer thereafter and mix very well.
4. Add egg and mix well.
5. Scrape the edges using a rubber... - 112.984
Chocolate And Chestnut Cupcakes
I got a whole load of new flours recently and didn't quite know what to do with them. I figured I should start with something I know well, and that would be cakes! I went for chocolate cupcakes with chestnut flour in the end, and if you've never tried... - 114.89
Make these colorful cupcakes for your kids party.Colorful cupcakes have always been a hit amongst little kids.Kids love to eat their favorite color cupcake with lots of candies sprinkled on them. - 24.9739
Chocolate Cupcakes are a fave amongst the kids! A fun and easy recipe to cook with kids! Get these delicious looking cuppy cakes baked and see the video for more! - 99.6107
Chocolate And Mint Cupcake
To busy to go into a detailed dessert recipe? Watch this quick video of less than 2 minutes to learn how to make chocolate and mint cupcakes. This video teaches you everything right from mixing to decorating. Recommended for smart learners! - 92.1889
Halloween Special Vanilla Cupcake Icing
What is a Halloween celebration without vanilla cupcake icing. These zesty cupcakes looks not only spookily tasty, but also makes for an ultimate Halloween treat for tricksters. Betty's version of vanilla cupcake icing is so that that you wouldn't want to eat... - 119.061
Blueberry cupcakes are a easy to make anytime great snack. Just mix it, pour it, bake it and you have in no time a freshly baked batch of cupcakes right in your kitchen - 50.7971
Lemon Tea Cupcakes
1. In a mixing bowl, pour cake mix.
2. Add eggs, oil and tea. Mix well.
3. To make lemon cupcakes, cut off the bottom of the lemons to make them stand still.
4. Now, cut off the top and scoop out the pulp.
5. With a scoop, fill cake batter into lemons... - 109.8
Red Confetti Halloween Cupcakes
Celebrate this Halloween with a spooky fever and plenty of amazing treats for all the kids around. Take a look at this video that demonstrates a simple recipe to make vibrant colorful cupcakes. Great way for enjoying the festive spirit and pampering your... - 90.7586
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Line 24 large muffin cups with paper baking cups (or grease and flour pans if you prefer).
Wash orange and cut into 8 wedges.
Put orange wedges through fine blade of food chopper (rind and all).
Combine with raisins and... - 44.8364
Self Filled Cupcakes
Self Filled Cupcakes has a fine taste. Self Filled Cupcakes gets its taste from cake mix filled with cheese and mixed with chocolate morsels. Self Filled Cupcakes is loved by many across the world. - 33.9318
Chocolate Chip Filled Cupcakes
To make each cupcake, measure about 1 tablespoon batter into paper liner.
Cover with 3 teaspoons filling.
Top with 1 more tablespoon of batter.
As cupcakes cook, filling will form in center. - 24.548
Vanilla Cupcake (magnolia Bakery)
Hello and Farewell New York!!! Join Honeysuckle Catering for this last stop at Magnolia Bakery on Bleeker Street for their famous Vanilla Cupcake Recipe! - 139.476
Banana Pudding Cupcakes
Wonderful dessert to end your meal. This video shows a fantastic recipe of pudding cake with banana. It is an extremely comforting dessert and is a complete favorite among everyone in the family. The banana fruit brings in a lovely flavor to this recipe... - 133.575
A classical vanilla cupcake recipe.Simple, easy to make and ready in no time at all these delicious cupcakes are great with a cup of cinnamon tea. Enjoy a splendid evening with a hot cup of tea and dig into a freshly baked batch of cupcakes. - 36.1863
Cream butter with sugar in large mixing bowl with electric mixer at medium speed.
Add 1/2 cup flour mixture and 1 egg; beat well.
Add 1/2 cup flour mixture and remaining egg; beat until well blended.
Dust raisins lightly with small amount of... - 41.3475
I baked this gorgeous chocolate cupcake for myself. - 31.4452
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, cream together sugar and shortening.
3) Gradually add eggs. Mix well.
4) Sift together the dry ingredients and add alternately to the mixture with buttermilk.
5) Add the remaining... - 46.536
Delicious banana cupcakes that make every moment special. You can serve these delicious easy to make cupcakes for tea or as a dessert. They are perfect for any occasion and make you feel wonderful. A mouthwatering comfort food. - 46.9754
Lynn's Chocolate Cupcakes
Lynn demonstrates how to make a basic chocolate cupcake. These are super easy and delicious and suitable for a dessert or snack. From Martha Stewart. - 0
Quick Chocolate Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Line muffin cups with paper cases.
3. Into a large mixing bowl, sift together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
4. Add water, oil, vinegar and vanilla.
5. Beat with mixer, wire whisk or wooden... - 44.9926
1. For making icing - Combine butter, icing sugar and milk in a mixing bowl.
2. For decorating Movember cake- Spread butter cream icing sugar mixture on muffins.
3. Make small eyes with chocolate buns and chocolate chips. Place it on muffins to give... - 117.048
Blueberry Streusel Muffins
Blueberry Streusel Muffins has a grand taste. Blueberry Streusel Muffins gets its lovely taste from flour mixed with eggs and milk, flavored with vanilla extract and cinnamon. Blueberry Streusel Muffins is loved by many across the world. - 41.6996
Miniature Orange Tea Muffins
Miniature Orange Tea Muffins is a tea time cupcake. Miniature Orange Tea Muffins gets its taste from orange juice mixed with eggs and flour. Miniature Orange Tea Muffins is loved by many across the world. - 45.3746
Refrigerator Bran Muffins
Refrigerator Bran Muffins has a great taste. Refrigerator Bran Muffins gets its desired taste from flour mixed with buttermilk and eggs and flavored with shortening. Refrigerator Bran Muffins is inspired many food joints across the world. - 35.1201
Betty's Multi-purpose Baking Mix
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Multi-Purpose Baking Mix. This is a standard mixture of flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and butter that allows you to quickly make biscuits, waffles, cakes, cupcakes, and many other recipes, without the... - 0
Gourmet Cupcake Maker
Sophie make cupcake using Gourmet Cupcake Maker. Its simple to use, just follow the instructions for mixing for a great cupcake. This cupcake maker comes in handy when you need some quick desserts for your kids because it takes about 30 seconds to bake a... - 88.7376
Easter Chocolate Flavored Cupcakes
If you're deciding which cake to bake for Easter, then you would definitely want to check this out. Watch the video to know the detailed recipe by the chef. Your family and guests would really relish the cup cakes. - 111.8
Black Bottom Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Using a blender, blend sliced ripe bananas to puree. Keep aside.
3. Take a mixing bowl, add flour, cocoa, 1 cup of sugar, salt and soda and mix well. Add pureed bananas along with vanilla and... - 44.8135
Two Layer Party Cupcakes
1. In medium mixing bowl combine cake mix following package directions.
2. In medium glass mixing bowl soften cream cheese (high) 1/2-1 minute.
3. Blend cheese with sugar, egg and salt and then stir in chocolate chips.
4. Place baking papers in a 6 cup... - 39.819
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub 20 or more cupcake or muffin pans with margarine or shortening.
2. Beat the butter, margarine or shortening until soft; gradually add the sugar and beat until creamy. Stir in the milk, then the eggs and mix... - 32.0272
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. In a large bowl, tip in the brown sugar and the Crisco and mix well
3. Add the egg and mix well
4. To the same bowl, combine the applesauce and the soda with the creamed mixture and mix well
5. Add the... - 42.0315
Cream brown sugar and vegetable shortening.
Add egg and mix well.
Combine applesauce and soda; stir into creamed mixture.
Stir in salt and spices; add flour and mix thoroughly.
Fill greased muffin pans half full.
Bake at 400° for 15 minutes.
Frost with... - 42.7072
Double Chocolate Cupcakes
In mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
Stir in water, egg, oil and vanilla and mix well.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Spoon into muffin cups, filling only half full.
Bake 6 for 3 minutes at 70% power.
Be careful not to... - 41.6684
These Halloween themed cupcakes have a gruesome bloody center that ooze as you bite into them. These buns are really easy to make and are enough to give the trick or treaters a fright! - 0
Avocado And Chocolate Cupcakes
Want to prepare something unique for your dessert - you can consider the recipe of avocado and chocolate cupcakes. Ripe avocado and chocolate, makes a great combination. Follow the easy steps and prepare at home. - 100.593
Happy Valentines Day! Surprise your Sweetheart with some Chocolate Cupcakes! - 0
Gingerbread Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
The gingerbread flavor in these tender cupcakes comes from the molasses. I recommend using dark or sweet molasses as blackstrap molasses can make the cupcakes slightly bitter. Once frosted, decorate them with slices of crystalized ginger for a festive touch. - 0
Rainbow Cupcakes For My Mook-mook
Bored of old white cupcakes. This video helps to prepare a colorful treat with your favorite dessert. Using the right type of color, it makes an amazing looking cupcakes that kids are bound to love. Use your favorite color to match up the season and frost it... - 114.831
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Spray 5 Mini-Muffin Pans with non-stick vegetable spray.
Prepare cake batter according to package directions; spoon into prepared Mini-Muffin Pans, filling cups 2/3 full with batter.
Bake 8 minutes, remove from oven, and top each... - 37.5529
Red Velvet Beet Cupcakes
Feeding kids with nut and lactic allergies can be made easy with this recipe. Check out Tamra Davis making nut free, dairy free and egg free delicious red velvet cupcakes with chopped beets and non dairy cheese. What a fun way to feed kids with just what is... - 117.367
Chocolate Coconut Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Line the cupcake tins with 14 paper liners.
3. In a medium bowl stir together the gluten free Bisquick, sugar, and sifted cocoa, set it aside.
4. In a larger bowl whisk together the eggs, water, vegetable oil,... - 103.061
In a small saucepan over low heat, melt butter and chocolate; cool for 10 minutes.
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs and sugar.
Add vanilla and chocolate mixture; stir in flour and nuts.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
Bake at 350° for... - 33.8521
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Make cake as package label directs, using 2 eggs and amount of water specified on package. Fill each cone with 3 tablespoons batter.
3. Place cones on cookie sheet; bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until surface of cake springs back when... - 28.4432
How To Bake Rainbow Cupcakes
Cupcakes are favorite desserts at kids’ parties. Here is a colorful cupcake recipe – you can involve your kids also in the process! A simple cake mix with a great frosting! Easy to make, colorful to look, and great to taste! - 121.648
How To Bake Chai Cupcakes
Tomorrow marks the arrival of Autumn which is my absolute favorite time of the year! Needless to say, there will be a liberal use of exclamation marks in this post. Autumn means warm and spicy liquids, toppling over with mounds of whipped cream, flushed... - 122.196
Place all ingredients in mixing bowl.
Blend at low speed, then beat at medium speed 2 minutes.
Frost while warm with Orange Frosting. - 34.602
Cheese Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
1) Preheat oven as required.
2) Mix the cake as per the package directions.
3) Fill the paper bake cups in the muffin pans about two-thirds full with the mixture.
4) Cream together the sugar and cheese and beat in the egg and dash of... - 38.562
Marshmallow Flower Cupcakes
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for marshmallow flower cupcakes. - 0
Diabetes Dessert- 90 Calorie Chocolate Cupcakes
Join Toby Smithson as she prepares the 90 calorie cupcakes (with 13 grams carbohydrate) from a recipe on loan from Marlene Koch's new book "Eat More of What You Love" (2012, Running Press). Who says no sweets? - 0
Spicy Raisin Cupcakes
Heat oven to 375° (quick mod.).
Line 12 medium muffin cups with paper baking cups.
Mix raisins and water in saucepan.
Cover and simmer 15 min.
Drain and save liquid.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Stir flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and... - 43.3669
These Ginger Cupcakes are very delicious ! Try out these pineapple and gingerbread dish and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Ginger Cupcakes are welcome ! - 40.0879
Cereals always doesn’t have to be poured into big bowls full of milk, so here Chef Tawnya has an interesting way for putting the sweet taste of cereals into cupcakes. This is a delicious twist to rice crispy treats or rather making cereal cupcake. She looks... - 110.841