- » Easy Crockpot Appetizer
Easy Crockpot Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy crockpot appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy crockpot appetizer recipes.
Appetizer Meatballs Crockpot
Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, milk, eggs and salt and form into balls, using about 1 teaspoon (5 mL) mix.
You should have 100.
Brown in a 450° oven on a cookie sheet for 10 minutes.
Drain off fat.
If making half recipe, cook about 15 at a time in a... - 45.3085
Crockpot 13 Bean Soup
Have you been looking for an easy Crockpot recipe? This one is just perfect for you. Watch this video to learn a really simple Crockpot 13 Bean Soup recipe. This soup is very impressive as an appetizer. Don't give it a miss. - 81.1118
Cuban Black Bean Soup In The Crock-pot
I make this soup in a crock-pot which is great because it basically cooks itself and dinner is ready when we are. I use re-hydrated black beans and simply add all the ingredients in at once – except for the garnish of course. This soup is not only delicious... - 132.45
Italian Style Crockpot Meatballs
Gotta love these Meatballs. I mean, what can Spaghetti do without these Meatballs, eh? This is also good as a stand alone dish. This recipe is a lazy time cooking ideal. It is pretty simple and does not involve complicated ingredients. Enjoy! - 132.082
Olive Avocado Appetizer
Cut into halves; remove seed.
Cut into 1/4 -inch lengthwise slices.
Immediately cover slices with French dressing and let stand in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Drain (reserve dressing for future salads).
Sprinkle with olives. - 30.1962
Walter Fischman's Red Beef Appetizer
1) In a slow cooker, put all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours, till the ingredients are tender.
3) Let the cooked beef cool in the cooking liquid.
4) Drain the beef and slice it across the grain very... - 36.9411
Zesty Artichoke Appetizer
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a container, put artichoke hearts, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, garlic salt. Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce and stir them all well.
3.Take a greased 1 quart casserole or souffle dish and put... - 37.5206
Hot Bacon Appetizers
1. In a bowl combine bacon, shreded American cheese, butter and caraway seeds and spread this mixture on toast rounds.
2. Portion the mixture over baking sheets and broil it for time till cheese melts.
3. Serve hot. - 29.3201
Sprinkle ribs with salt and pepper.
Place in slow-cooking pot; pour water over them.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours or until tender.
Arrange ribs on broiler pan; sprinkle with garlic salt.
Make sauce by combining salad dressing and pineapple... - 36.8099
Garlic Prawn Appetizer
Stir together oil, garlic, and salt in a shallow baking dish.
Add prawns, toss to coat with marinade, and sprinkle parsley over top.
Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or until next day.
Bake casserole, uncovered, in a 375° oven for about 10 minutes or... - 31.038
Red Pepper And Tomato Appetizer
1) Take out the seeds from the red peppers and keep them aside.
2) Use a baking dish and grease evenly the surface with oil or butter.
3) Place the pepper halves on the dish. Place few cherry tomatoes inside the halved peppers.
4)... - 43.9769
Cheese And Caraway Appetizers
In bowl of electric mixer, beat together butter, Cheddar cheese, and blue-veined cheese until smoothly blended.
Stir in flour, caraway, garlic, and chives.
Shape mixture into a log about 20 inches long and about 1 1/4 inches in diameter; wrap in wax paper and... - 34.6944
1. In a medium bowl, mix livers, broth, onion and thyme.
2. Cover the bowl and cook on High for 4 to 5 1/2 minutes.
3. Then, cook on Medium for 7 1/2 to 9 minutes until livers are tender, stirring once.
4. Drain and reserve 1/4 cup liquid.
5. In a food... - 48.3538
Twice Fried Shrimps For Appetizers
1 Flatten each shrimp.
2 Season the flour with 1 teaspoon salt and some pepper (for each cup of flour)
3 Roll the shrimps in the flour mixture.
4 Dip in the egg.
5 In a frying pan, heat oil (370°Fahrenheit on a frying thermometer) and fry... - 43.0813
1. In a salad bowl, combine all the ingredients (except cucumber) and toss gently.
2. Add cucumber and toss again. Refrigerate.
3. Serve chilled in individual quarter plates. - 39.6913
Cheesy Sour Cream Appetizer
1. In a bowl mix Cheddar cheese cracker crumbs and butter.
2. Butter an 8-inch spring form pan and press one-third of crumbs into the bottom. Reserve remaining crumbs.
3. In a small bowl mix next 10 ingredients.
4. Spoon half the sour cream mixture in... - 44.5633
Three Cheese Appetizer
1) In a small saucepan, soften the gelatin in water and place it over low flame. Stir till the gelatin has dissolved completely.
2) In a medium bowl, combine the water, pecans, mayonnaise, salt, mustard, hot sauce, Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese and... - 40.2571
Appetizer Chicken Curry Mold
1) Beat egg yolks.
2) Pour milk in a saucepan and sprinkle gelatin over it. Add chicken bouillon cubes and beaten egg yolks. Mix well.
3) Place mixture over low flame. Stir constantly for nearly 5 minutes or until the gelatin and... - 46.347
Pepperoni Pizza Appetizers
Thaw dough according to package directions; divide in half.
Grease two 10 1/2 by 15 1/2-inch jelly roll pans (or equivalent area of baking sheets) with oil.
On a lightly floured pastry cloth or wooden board, roll and stretch each dough half into a 9 by... - 41.7508
1. With a small paring knife, make a small cross on the stem end of the tomatoes.
2. In a large bowl, pour enough boiling hot water to cover the tomatoes completely.
3. Add the tomatoes to the boiling water for 2 minutes then drain in a... - 47.2483
Layered Taco Appetizer
1) Onto pizza plate, layer first the refried beans
2) Then layer the olives, topped with chilies, the avocado dip, tomatoes and then sprinkle in the cheddar cheese
3) Serve the plate accompanied with some corn chips or tortillas - 33.2892
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients except for the muffins.
2) Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
3) Split the muffins into half.
4) On the cut side, spread with 2 tablespoons of the cheese mix.
5) Arrange the muffins on a cookie sheet.
6)... - 40.347
1) In a bowl, add biscuit mix and milk.
2) Lightly combine the ingredients.
3) In a saucepan, simmer frozen condensed old-fashioned vegetable with beef or condensed vegetable beef soup.
4) Add the drops of biscuit mix mixture into the simmering soup,... - 32.4182
1. Preheat oven at 350°
2. Take ungreased baking sheets and place about 3 dozen tortilla chips on it.
3. Spread 2 teaspoons refried beans on each chip.
4. Sprinkle green onions and cheese on each of them.
5. Top each with a slice of... - 39.6434
Easy Beer Cheese Soup
1. In a saucepan, empty the soup cans and stir in the Worcestershire sauce and seasonings.
2. Tip in the beer gradually, stirring until well blended with the soup mixture.
3. Place pan on moderate heat and bring to a simmer.
4. Add cheese to the soup... - 39.5336
Easy Shrimp Dip
Thaw frozen soup.
Gradually blend soup with other ingredients.
Beat until smooth.
Chill. - 24.2763
Easy And Healthy Nicoise Salad
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients to toss together.
2) Use a small and clean glass jar to pour olive oil for 2 inch, vinegar for ½ inch, a pinch of cayenne and ½ teaspoon of thyme.
3) Cover the lid and thoroughly shake to... - 41.2599
Easy Franks And Bean Soup
1. In a saucepan, combine the beans, ketchup and beer. Give a good stir to mix.
2. Place pan over a low flame and simmer, stirring until the ingredients are well blended.
3. Heat without boiling for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Serve immediately by... - 28.5959
Easy Split Pea Soup
Soak the peas in water to cover for 12 hours and drain.
Place in a large pot with 3 quarts water and ham hock and simmer, covered, for 2 hours.
Add the onion, carrots and celery and simmer, covered, for 1 hour.
Remove the ham hock and cut the meat into small... - 32.062
Easy Onion Rings
1.Remove the onion peel and slice them into 1/4 inch pieces.
2.Open the slices into rings.
3.Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt.
4.Put eggs, milk and 1 tablespoon of oil in the mixture and blend well.
5.Heat oil in a skillet at... - 40.8668
Easy Blender Shrimp Gazpacho
1. Make sure that the ingredients have been chilled before you prepare the Gazpacho.
2. In a food process or liquidizer jar, combine the prepared vegetables, onion and garlic.
3. Pulse 2 or 3 times to chop the ingredients finely but not... - 45.2376
Easy Potato Souffle
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a saucepan prepare potatoes according to package directions, using 1 cup water.
3. Add the next 6 ingredients to the mashed potatoes and combine stirring well.
4. In a bowl beat egg yolks until thick... - 41.6042
Easy Sauce With Onion
1) In a skillet, saute the onion in butter, until softened.
2) Stir in rest of the ingredients, mix thoroughly.
3) Makes about 1 3/4 cups of sauce with onions.
4) Serve the Easy Sauce with onion with appetizers, or use as required. - 28.617
Easy Fried Green Tomatoes
1)Season cut tomatoes with onion salt and pepper.
2)Dust both sides of tomato pieces with cornmeal.
3)Fry the tomatoes in bacon dripping until brown.
4)Drain on paper towels.
5)Serve hot as appetizer or along with the main course dish. - 32.3109
Cheese Dip | Queso Con Carne
Cheese dip is an all-time favorite amongst people of all ages. Whether you need a appetizer at a party or a fan-favorite to bring to a tailgating event or over to the neighbors house, give this easy and quick cheese dip a try. - 63.0136
Chickpea With Vinaigrette
1)Mix chickpeas, juice of orange,chopped parsley, salt and pepper in a salad bowl.
2) Chill in refriegerator until ready to serve
SERVING ... - 28.6136
Curried Tomato Bisque
Place butter in 2-quart casserole or soup tureen.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
Stir in tomato soup, water, and curry powder.
Cover loosely with paper towel.
Microwave at HIGH 6 to 7 minutes or until thoroughly heated. - 32.9243
Black Bean Soup
Combine bacon, onion, chili powder, and brown bouquet sauce in a 2-quart casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH 5 to 7 minutes or until onion is tender.
Remove bacon and onion with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Leave 1 tablespoon drippings in... - 34.9227
Hot Broccoli Soup
Take broccoli from package and place in a 2-quart casserole.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH 4 to 5 minutes.
Stir to break apart and drain, if necessary.
Add soup, milk, wine, butter, basil, and pepper.
Microwave at HIGH 4 to 5 minutes.
Stir after... - 32.629
Cream Of Peanut Soup
Combine onion, celery, and butter in a 2-quart casserole.
Microwave, covered, at HIGH 3 to 3 1/2 minutes.
Stir in flour.
Add chicken stock.
Microwave at HIGH 5 to 7 minutes.
Stir at 2 minute intervals.
Add peanut butter and half-and-half.
Stir to blend... - 36.192
Creamed Vegetable Soup
Place the bacon pieces in a 2 1/2-quart casserole.
Cover with paper towel.
Microwave at HIGH 4 to 5 minutes.
Remove bacon and the drippings.
Return 1/3 cup bacon drip pings to casserole.
Stir in flour and salt; blend well.
Slowly add milk.
Microwave at HIGH,... - 31.6554
Microwave Crab Bisque
Combine soups and blend in a 3-quart casserole.
Gradually add milk.
Add drained crabmeat and salt.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 4 minutes.
Microwave at MEDIUM 10 to 12 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
Garnish with parsley and... - 34.8163
Sour Cream Of Broccoli Soup
Place frozen broccoli in a box on a paper plate.
Pierce box several times with a fork.
Microwave at HIGH 6 to 7 minutes.
Combine onion, carrot, celery, potatoes, salt, and chicken broth in a 2-quart glass casserole.
Cover with plastic... - 40.3275
Clam Chowder Casserole
Place bacon pieces in a 2-quart casserole.
Cover with paper towel.
Microwave at HIGH 4 minutes.
With a slotted spoon, remove bacon.
Place on paper towel to drain.
Remove bacon drippings and return 2 tablespoons to casserole.
Stir in onion.
Cover with... - 34.9999
Hot Summer Vegetable Soup
Combine 1/2 each of the tomatoes, broth, and cucumber in blender container.
Cover and process just to chop.
Repeat with remaining tomatoes, broth, and cucumber.Combine blended ingredients in a 2-quart casserole.
Add other ingredients except croutons.
Stir... - 38.1538
Mussels Vinaigrette With Walla Walla Sweets
1. Wash and clean the mussels removing grit with a brush.
2. De-beard the mussels and discard those that do not close.
3. In a stock pot or large saucepan, place the cleaned mussels and pour wine and water over them
4. Place on a medium... - 42.2773
Mediterranean Shrimp Soup
This Mediterranean Shrimp Soup is a wonderful way to kickstart a meal ! When you eat this deliciously peppered and herbed crockpot shrimp and vegetable as a first course for your meal, you'll surely agree with me. Feel free to talk your heart out about this... - 44.2244
1. In a pan, braise the beef on medium high for 5-10 minutes.
2. Add the beef to the crockpot.
3. Add pepper, parsley, onion powder, oregano, salt and Worcestershire sauce.
4. Add potatoes, celery and onions.
5. Next, add the seasoned flour and water... - 113.959
No Hassle Split Pea Soup
1) In a crockpot, add split peas, water, ham, onion powder, pepper, celery, carrots, onion and bay leaf.
2) Close the crockpot and cook on LOW setting for about 10-12 hours.
3) Alternatively, you can cook the soup on HIGH setting for about 5 to 6... - 37.9199
Sweet And Tangy Chicken Wings In Cranberry Sauce
A mouth-watering delicacy. This video prepare a yummy chicken wings with sweet and tangy sauce. These tender chicken wings are loaded with delicious flavor from a cranberry sauce with a touch of mustard, garlic powder, hot sauce, honey and a dash of orange... - 135.039
Grandma's Beef Rivel Soup
Slowly boil beef with water, onion, salt and pepper until tender.
Mix flour and egg with your fingers until in small chunks, called rivels.
Add to broth and cook for 5 minutes.
Serve in soup bowls with crackers or croutons.
Beef could be cooked in Crockpot... - 33.2155
Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup
1. In Crockpot, add mixed vegetables, stock, oregano, and bay leaves.
2. Drop thyme, black pepper, no salt seasoning, salt, and pasta sauce in it.
3. Pour water in the pasta sauce jar. With spoon scrape off all the sauce sticking on the wall,... - 109.425
Shrimps In Marinade
1 In simmering salted water, cook the shrimps for 3 or 4 minutes.
2 Drain throughly and cool.
3 Peel the shrimps and clean.
4 In a crockpot or a dish, arrange in alternte layers with sliced onions, bay leaves, salt, pepper, and hot pepper... - 44.2017
Savory Seven Bean Soup
1) In a 5-quart crockpot, add 8 cups of water, 2 cups of the bean mix and chopped onions.
2) Cook on LOW for about 6 hours. Keep stirring occasionally.
3) Add in the tomatoes and green chiles, ham, garlic and whole tomatoes. Continue to cook on low for... - 34.5513
1) Wash legumes thoroughly and place in a large kettle.
2) Cover the legumes with 6 cups of cold water and soak overnight.
3) Take the kettle with legumes and add ginger without draining water.
4) Bring the mixture to a boil and cook... - 47.4035
Baked Lobster Chowder Pie
Cooking tips and techniques from the nation's finest chefs. Chef Tony Clark makes Lobster Chowder Pot Pie at the New England Culinary Arts Forum. - 142.218
Coffee Cocktail Dip
Combine all ingredients.
Blend and chill.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Serve with raw vegetables and cold shrimp. - 23.3783
Shuck the oysters, saving the liquor, as for immediate use.
Make a brine with the salt and water, then wash the oysters in the brine.
Drain well and pack in freezer containers.
Seal and freeze. - 22.6559
Frozen Leg Of Lamb
Have the butcher bone, roll and tie the leg of lamb.
Chill in the refrigerator, then wrap in freezer paper and seal.
Boned lamb saves space in the freezer and provides a convenient dish for a special occasion, such as a barbecue. - 21.2748
1)Slightly warm consomme and pour into soup bowls.
2)Stir in the sherry and garnish it with thinly sliced green onion... - 26.3008
1)Blend salmon, onions,butter, and fresh dill.
2)Chill until ready to serve. garnish it with orange slices.
SERVING ... - 26.6972
Cucumber And Shrimp Cups
1)Half the cucumber and leaving the bottom of the cucumber intact, slice it into 2-inch pieces.
2) Scoop out the seeds to make shells.
3)Fill the space with yoghurt and shrimp. ... - 29.7285
1) In your food processor, add all the ingredients. Blend to make a smooth puree.
2) Serve this dip along with a platter of crunchy, raw vegetables. - 27.7045
1)In yoghurt stir grated zucchini or cucumber.
2)Into it mix some salt and pepper and a little oregano or dill.
SERVING ... - 29.5316
Chilled Parsley Shrimp Soup
1) In a saucepan mix all ingredients.
2) Heat the soup until thawed.
3) Stir often to mix.
4) Chill in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
5) Serve as a cooling appetizer. - 31.6181
Drain liquid from corn into medium bowl; add egg and Biscuit Mix and stir until smooth.
Fold in corn.
Drop by tablespoonfuls into oil heated to 375°.
Fry until golden brown on both sides (3 to 5 minutes).
Drain. - 27.2879
Cabbage And Beet Soup
Combine all the ingredients in a large kettle and bring to a boil.
Pour immediately into hot sterilized jars and adjust the lids.
Process at 10 pounds pressure for 30 minutes.
To serve, place a slice of bread in each soup bowl.
Bring the soup to a boil, then... - 30.9192
Vegetable Soup Mix
Place the vegetables in a large kettle, adding water to barely cover and bring to a boil.
Pack in hot jars, adding 1 teaspoon salt to each quart jar.
Place a lid and ring on each jar and tighten.
Process for 35 minutes at 10 pounds pressure. - 31.1927
Fish Broth For Soup
Pour 2 quarts water in a kettle and add the salt.
Bring to a boil, then add remaining ingredients.
Simmer for 15 minutes, then allow to cool.
Skim off fat and strain, reserving the broth.
Pour the broth into leakproof cartons or glass jars, leaving 1 inch for... - 31.13
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Livers
1) Cut the chicken livers and bacon strips in half.
2) Place chicken livers in bacon strips and wrap them. Secure with wooden toothpicks.
3) Place the bacon wrapped chicken livers in a baking pan and broil till the bacon is brown and crisp. Drain the... - 26.6937
1) Take a bowl and add the first three ingredients to it.
2) Beat thoroughly until it becomes smooth.
3) Add fresh vegetables and serve.
4) Alternatively, you can serve it on crackers. - 33.6211
1.Preheat the oven at 150 degree C
2. Fold a piece of foil.
3. Place the unpeeled head of garlic and shape it into a package with the top open.
4. Pour few drops of olive oil and wine onto it.
5. Bake for 30- 45 minutes.
6.Serve... - 33.8679
Asparagus With Cheese
1. Snap 1/3rd of asparagus length at the root end.
2. Halve the remaining 2/3rd asparagus lengthwise.
3. Take a cooking dish, arrange the asparagus, top with grated cheese, butter, pepper and salt.
4. Cover and cook for about 7 minutes.
5.... - 33.916
Melt margarine and cheese together in top of double boiler over boiling water.
Cook raw crabmeat and shred finely.
Fold into cheese mixture.
Season to taste.
Serve warm dip with crackers and raw vegetables. - 25.7965
French Onion Soup
Boil the sauteed onions in stock for 10 minutes.
Add cream, salt and pepper to taste.
Just before serving, add the Worcestershire sauce.
Put a thin slice of toast covered with Parmesan cheese into each bowl. - 32.7163
Cheese Dip Deluxe
Combine beef bouillon and hot water, stirring to dissolve.
Mix with remaining ingredients.
Leave for 20 minutes to allow flavors to mingle.
Serve with chips, etc. - 26.3649
1) Cut the frozen spinach in pieces.
2) In a food processor, add the spinach along with yoghurt. Blend all together to make a smooth puree.
3) Serve with your choice of crackers or nachos. - 28.4351
Combine and mix all ingredients, working together with fingers to form dough.
Shape into 3/4-inch balls; place on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake in preheated 450-degree oven for 10 minutes.
Serve hot. - 27.932
1.In a container, mix lettuce with grapefruit, prune plums and bananas.
2.Add a dressing of choice on Sunny salad and serve. - 28.621
In saucepan, combine first 5 ingredients; simmer 5-7 minutes.
Arrange a shallow layer of chips in serving bowls.
Ladle in soup; top with cheese.
Serve immediately. - 29.2561
1. Enfold the salad oil coated unpeeled potatoes in a plastic wrap and heat for 16 minutes, tuning halfway though.
2. Open and insert cuts in the shape of crosses on the potatoes’ top.
3. Stuff the forcibly opened potato cuts with our cream and... - 30.3801
Squeeze as much liquid as possible from thawed spinach.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Refrigerate for several hours.
Shape into a ball and serve with bacon-flavored crackers. - 27.3963
1. Mix all the ingredients well and form into small balls.
2. In a frypan heat 2 Tbsps olive oil and fry the balls in batches until brown and crispy.
3. Serve with a yoghurt sauce made by mixing 3 Tbsps yoghurt, 1 Tbsp chopped green onions and... - 32.8583
Garlic And Almond Soup
1)Blend almonds,cloves, garlic, olive oil, lemon,salt,pepper, watercress or spinach in a food processor or blender.
2)Serve chilled adding dash... - 34.5663
Cheese And Almond Balls
1)Toast almonds and mix together with cheese, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2)Make small balls and roll it in toasted sesame seeds.
SERVING ... - 29.5412
Chilled Guacamole Soup
1)Puree avocados with buttermilk in a food processor or liquidizer and add lemon juice,chilli peppers or few drops of tabasco, fresh cilantro to it. SERVING ... - 28.248
Shrimp And Cucumber Soup
1. Blend all the ingredients in blender or food processor.
2. Serve cold garnished with the remaining shrimp and some fresh dill. - 29.9007
Cocktailed Stuffed Eggs
1)Cut the eggs in half and keep yolk aside.
2)Mix the egg yolks, tomato ketchup, mayonnaise, salt and pepper to a smooth paste.
3) Spoon the paste into the hollows... - 32.383
Onion And Cheese Soup
Saute onions in butter until soft.
Add flour and mix; add milk gradually, stirring all the while, and heat to just below boiling.
Season and stir in cheese.
Serve sprinkled with paprika and chives. - 33.035
Chicory Black Olive And Feta
1)Removing cores quarter the chicory heads lengthwise.
2)Arrange on a plate topped with feta cheese slices and scatter a handful of black olives.
SERVING ... - 29.7126
1. Halve the papaya and remove the seeds.
2. Scoop out the flesh and chop.
3. Half fill the shells with cottage cheese and arrange the chopped flesh around it.
4. Top with a mound of fresh, peeled shrimp and decorate with a few fresh prawn tails.
5.... - 36.4852
Cream butter and cheese until blended.
Add remaining ingredients except olives and mix well.
Chill for 15 to 20 minutes.
Shape a small portion of dough around each olive.
Bake in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for about 15 minutes.
Good hot or cold. - 31.2743
Oyster Pan Roast
Melt the butter in a skillet or in individual skillets; when it is hot and bubbly, add the oysters and poach them in the butter until they are plumped and curled at the edges.
Add salt, pepper, cayenne, and a goodly squirt of lemon juice.
Serve at once on... - 22.1092
Super Bowl Super Dip
1. Prepare beef by browning ground beef, crumbling it fine and draining it.
2. In slow cooker add beef and cheese and cook on High for 45 minutes with cover, with occasional stirring such that cheese melts.
3. Add salsa lower heat to Low and cook such... - 27.1477
Jeanne's Chile Con Queso
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except chips cover and cook on Low for 1-2 hours such that the cheese is melted. Stir.
2. Serve with tortilla chips. - 24.1346
1) In slow cooker mix all ingredients.
2) Pour water to almost cover meat.
3) Cook covered on low for 10-12 hours.
4) Serve hot. - 34.7907