- » Easy Crockpot Appetizer
Easy Crockpot Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy crockpot appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy crockpot appetizer recipes.
Appetizer Meatballs Crockpot
Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, milk, eggs and salt and form into balls, using about 1 teaspoon (5 mL) mix.
You should have 100.
Brown in a 450° oven on a cookie sheet for 10 minutes.
Drain off fat.
If making half recipe, cook about 15 at a time in a... - 44.0535
Crockpot 13 Bean Soup
Have you been looking for an easy Crockpot recipe? This one is just perfect for you. Watch this video to learn a really simple Crockpot 13 Bean Soup recipe. This soup is very impressive as an appetizer. Don't give it a miss. - 79.8401
Crockpot Cooking: Old Fashioned Split Pea And Ham Soup
With Autumn just around the corner and kids returning to school, I thought I would share a tried and true recipe for old fashioned split pea soup - just like grandma used to make! This soul warming dish takes about 5 minutes to put together and then bubbles... - 112.031
Cuban Black Bean Soup In The Crock-pot
I make this soup in a crock-pot which is great because it basically cooks itself and dinner is ready when we are. I use re-hydrated black beans and simply add all the ingredients in at once – except for the garnish of course. This soup is not only delicious... - 131.102
Italian Style Crockpot Meatballs
Gotta love these Meatballs. I mean, what can Spaghetti do without these Meatballs, eh? This is also good as a stand alone dish. This recipe is a lazy time cooking ideal. It is pretty simple and does not involve complicated ingredients. Enjoy! - 101.02
Olive Avocado Appetizer
Cut into halves; remove seed.
Cut into 1/4 -inch lengthwise slices.
Immediately cover slices with French dressing and let stand in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Drain (reserve dressing for future salads).
Sprinkle with olives. - 31.8795
Walter Fischman's Red Beef Appetizer
1) In a slow cooker, put all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours, till the ingredients are tender.
3) Let the cooked beef cool in the cooking liquid.
4) Drain the beef and slice it across the grain very... - 35.0069
Zesty Artichoke Appetizer
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a container, put artichoke hearts, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, garlic salt. Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce and stir them all well.
3.Take a greased 1 quart casserole or souffle dish and put... - 37.791
Hot Bacon Appetizers
1. In a bowl combine bacon, shreded American cheese, butter and caraway seeds and spread this mixture on toast rounds.
2. Portion the mixture over baking sheets and broil it for time till cheese melts.
3. Serve hot. - 30.2025
Sprinkle ribs with salt and pepper.
Place in slow-cooking pot; pour water over them.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours or until tender.
Arrange ribs on broiler pan; sprinkle with garlic salt.
Make sauce by combining salad dressing and pineapple... - 37.6668
Red Pepper And Tomato Appetizer
1) Take out the seeds from the red peppers and keep them aside.
2) Use a baking dish and grease evenly the surface with oil or butter.
3) Place the pepper halves on the dish. Place few cherry tomatoes inside the halved peppers.
4)... - 44.736
Garlic Prawn Appetizer
Stir together oil, garlic, and salt in a shallow baking dish.
Add prawns, toss to coat with marinade, and sprinkle parsley over top.
Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or until next day.
Bake casserole, uncovered, in a 375° oven for about 10 minutes or... - 31.242
Cheese And Caraway Appetizers
In bowl of electric mixer, beat together butter, Cheddar cheese, and blue-veined cheese until smoothly blended.
Stir in flour, caraway, garlic, and chives.
Shape mixture into a log about 20 inches long and about 1 1/4 inches in diameter; wrap in wax paper and... - 34.2602
1. In a medium bowl, mix livers, broth, onion and thyme.
2. Cover the bowl and cook on High for 4 to 5 1/2 minutes.
3. Then, cook on Medium for 7 1/2 to 9 minutes until livers are tender, stirring once.
4. Drain and reserve 1/4 cup liquid.
5. In a food... - 48.276
Twice Fried Shrimps For Appetizers
1 Flatten each shrimp.
2 Season the flour with 1 teaspoon salt and some pepper (for each cup of flour)
3 Roll the shrimps in the flour mixture.
4 Dip in the egg.
5 In a frying pan, heat oil (370°Fahrenheit on a frying thermometer) and fry... - 43.8966
1. In a salad bowl, combine all the ingredients (except cucumber) and toss gently.
2. Add cucumber and toss again. Refrigerate.
3. Serve chilled in individual quarter plates. - 39.4595
Cheesy Sour Cream Appetizer
1. In a bowl mix Cheddar cheese cracker crumbs and butter.
2. Butter an 8-inch spring form pan and press one-third of crumbs into the bottom. Reserve remaining crumbs.
3. In a small bowl mix next 10 ingredients.
4. Spoon half the sour cream mixture in... - 46.1965
Three Cheese Appetizer
1) In a small saucepan, soften the gelatin in water and place it over low flame. Stir till the gelatin has dissolved completely.
2) In a medium bowl, combine the water, pecans, mayonnaise, salt, mustard, hot sauce, Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese and... - 39.1709
Appetizer Chicken Curry Mold
1) Beat egg yolks.
2) Pour milk in a saucepan and sprinkle gelatin over it. Add chicken bouillon cubes and beaten egg yolks. Mix well.
3) Place mixture over low flame. Stir constantly for nearly 5 minutes or until the gelatin and... - 48.2425
Pepperoni Pizza Appetizers
Thaw dough according to package directions; divide in half.
Grease two 10 1/2 by 15 1/2-inch jelly roll pans (or equivalent area of baking sheets) with oil.
On a lightly floured pastry cloth or wooden board, roll and stretch each dough half into a 9 by... - 42.4827
1. With a small paring knife, make a small cross on the stem end of the tomatoes.
2. In a large bowl, pour enough boiling hot water to cover the tomatoes completely.
3. Add the tomatoes to the boiling water for 2 minutes then drain in a... - 49.3199
Layered Taco Appetizer
1) Onto pizza plate, layer first the refried beans
2) Then layer the olives, topped with chilies, the avocado dip, tomatoes and then sprinkle in the cheddar cheese
3) Serve the plate accompanied with some corn chips or tortillas - 33.9824
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients except for the muffins.
2) Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
3) Split the muffins into half.
4) On the cut side, spread with 2 tablespoons of the cheese mix.
5) Arrange the muffins on a cookie sheet.
6)... - 40.238
1. Preheat oven at 350°
2. Take ungreased baking sheets and place about 3 dozen tortilla chips on it.
3. Spread 2 teaspoons refried beans on each chip.
4. Sprinkle green onions and cheese on each of them.
5. Top each with a slice of... - 39.7077
1) In a bowl, add biscuit mix and milk.
2) Lightly combine the ingredients.
3) In a saucepan, simmer frozen condensed old-fashioned vegetable with beef or condensed vegetable beef soup.
4) Add the drops of biscuit mix mixture into the simmering soup,... - 31.9901
Easy Beer Cheese Soup
1. In a saucepan, empty the soup cans and stir in the Worcestershire sauce and seasonings.
2. Tip in the beer gradually, stirring until well blended with the soup mixture.
3. Place pan on moderate heat and bring to a simmer.
4. Add cheese to the soup... - 39.8379
Easy Shrimp Dip
Thaw frozen soup.
Gradually blend soup with other ingredients.
Beat until smooth.
Chill. - 25.5867
Easy Franks And Bean Soup
1. In a saucepan, combine the beans, ketchup and beer. Give a good stir to mix.
2. Place pan over a low flame and simmer, stirring until the ingredients are well blended.
3. Heat without boiling for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Serve immediately by... - 30.2575
Easy Split Pea Soup
Soak the peas in water to cover for 12 hours and drain.
Place in a large pot with 3 quarts water and ham hock and simmer, covered, for 2 hours.
Add the onion, carrots and celery and simmer, covered, for 1 hour.
Remove the ham hock and cut the meat into small... - 34.6176
Easy And Healthy Nicoise Salad
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients to toss together.
2) Use a small and clean glass jar to pour olive oil for 2 inch, vinegar for ½ inch, a pinch of cayenne and ½ teaspoon of thyme.
3) Cover the lid and thoroughly shake to... - 41.5569
Easy Onion Rings
1.Remove the onion peel and slice them into 1/4 inch pieces.
2.Open the slices into rings.
3.Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt.
4.Put eggs, milk and 1 tablespoon of oil in the mixture and blend well.
5.Heat oil in a skillet at... - 42.2973
Easy Blender Shrimp Gazpacho
1. Make sure that the ingredients have been chilled before you prepare the Gazpacho.
2. In a food process or liquidizer jar, combine the prepared vegetables, onion and garlic.
3. Pulse 2 or 3 times to chop the ingredients finely but not... - 46.6594
Easy Potato Souffle
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a saucepan prepare potatoes according to package directions, using 1 cup water.
3. Add the next 6 ingredients to the mashed potatoes and combine stirring well.
4. In a bowl beat egg yolks until thick... - 41.6827
Easy Sauce With Onion
1) In a skillet, saute the onion in butter, until softened.
2) Stir in rest of the ingredients, mix thoroughly.
3) Makes about 1 3/4 cups of sauce with onions.
4) Serve the Easy Sauce with onion with appetizers, or use as required. - 30.2606
Easy Fried Green Tomatoes
1)Season cut tomatoes with onion salt and pepper.
2)Dust both sides of tomato pieces with cornmeal.
3)Fry the tomatoes in bacon dripping until brown.
4)Drain on paper towels.
5)Serve hot as appetizer or along with the main course dish. - 31.1483
Cheese Dip | Queso Con Carne
Cheese dip is an all-time favorite amongst people of all ages. Whether you need a appetizer at a party or a fan-favorite to bring to a tailgating event or over to the neighbors house, give this easy and quick cheese dip a try. - 123.394
Split Pea Soup With Ham
This soup was made in a pressure cooker but it can also be made in a Crock-Pot or a regular pot on the stove. It is easy-peasy, very satisfying and perfect for these brutally cold days. Enjoy! - 117.92
Hot Summer Vegetable Soup
Combine 1/2 each of the tomatoes, broth, and cucumber in blender container.
Cover and process just to chop.
Repeat with remaining tomatoes, broth, and cucumber.Combine blended ingredients in a 2-quart casserole.
Add other ingredients except croutons.
Stir... - 42.288
Chickpea With Vinaigrette
1)Mix chickpeas, juice of orange,chopped parsley, salt and pepper in a salad bowl.
2) Chill in refriegerator until ready to serve
SERVING ... - 28.6935
Pioneer Vegetable Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine beef broth and water.
Stir in onion, carrots, potatoes, turnips, celery, undrained tomatoes, and black pepper.
Add steak pieces.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and... - 42.7054
Vegetable Soup With Potatoes
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 12 hours or High 4-6 hours.
2. Serve as desired. - 38.0948
Frozen Meatball Vegetable Soup
Place carrots, celery and onions in a large kettle and add 2 quarts water.
Bring to a boil.
Shape the beef in small balls and drop into the boiling mixture.
Simmer until the meatballs are tender, then cool.
Skim fat from the top and pour into leakproof... - 37.8813
Curried Tomato Bisque
Place butter in 2-quart casserole or soup tureen.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
Stir in tomato soup, water, and curry powder.
Cover loosely with paper towel.
Microwave at HIGH 6 to 7 minutes or until thoroughly heated. - 34.3956
Black Bean Soup
Combine bacon, onion, chili powder, and brown bouquet sauce in a 2-quart casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH 5 to 7 minutes or until onion is tender.
Remove bacon and onion with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Leave 1 tablespoon drippings in... - 36.2325
Hot Broccoli Soup
Take broccoli from package and place in a 2-quart casserole.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH 4 to 5 minutes.
Stir to break apart and drain, if necessary.
Add soup, milk, wine, butter, basil, and pepper.
Microwave at HIGH 4 to 5 minutes.
Stir after... - 34.8129
Cream Of Peanut Soup
Combine onion, celery, and butter in a 2-quart casserole.
Microwave, covered, at HIGH 3 to 3 1/2 minutes.
Stir in flour.
Add chicken stock.
Microwave at HIGH 5 to 7 minutes.
Stir at 2 minute intervals.
Add peanut butter and half-and-half.
Stir to blend... - 38.8112
Creamed Vegetable Soup
Place the bacon pieces in a 2 1/2-quart casserole.
Cover with paper towel.
Microwave at HIGH 4 to 5 minutes.
Remove bacon and the drippings.
Return 1/3 cup bacon drip pings to casserole.
Stir in flour and salt; blend well.
Slowly add milk.
Microwave at HIGH,... - 33.2239
1.Preheat the oven at 450 degrees.
2.In a large bowl, mix chciken, celery, onion, almonds, cream of chicken, rice, lemon juice, salt ad pepper.
3.In a sepaarte bowl, put mayonnaisel along with water and mix using a wire whisk.
4.Once the... - 39.9299
Cook Stove Vegetable Soup
In a large skillet sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray, brown meat.
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine browned meat, tomato juice, and water.
Add potatoes, celery, onion, carrots, uncooked... - 42.9999
Warm Fresh Tuna Salad
1) Combine together the tuna, onion, celery, bell pepper and oil in a 2-cup microwavable casserole. Stir well to coat.
2) Microwave the mixture on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) for 4 minutes.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients to the casserole, except for the... - 40.6623
Light Vegetable Soup
1) Take a large size Dutch oven and combine together the first 11 ingredients in it.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Cover and reduce heat. Simmer for about 20 minutes or until vegetables become tender.
4) Add spinach and simmer for another 5... - 43.6995
Cold Garden Vegetable Soup
1) In 1/2 cup hot water add a bouillon cube and allow to dissolve.
2) Add in the next 11 ingredients and stir well.
3) Place a lid over and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
4) Garnish with lemon slices and parsley and serve. - 40.7744
Sour Cream Of Broccoli Soup
Place frozen broccoli in a box on a paper plate.
Pierce box several times with a fork.
Microwave at HIGH 6 to 7 minutes.
Combine onion, carrot, celery, potatoes, salt, and chicken broth in a 2-quart glass casserole.
Cover with plastic... - 42.5936
Clam Chowder Casserole
Place bacon pieces in a 2-quart casserole.
Cover with paper towel.
Microwave at HIGH 4 minutes.
With a slotted spoon, remove bacon.
Place on paper towel to drain.
Remove bacon drippings and return 2 tablespoons to casserole.
Stir in onion.
Cover with... - 37.1184
Simply Good Vegetable Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine tomato juice and water.
Stir in onion, carrots, zucchini, and cabbage.
Add undrained tomatoes, Splenda, parsley flakes, and black pepper.
Mix well to... - 44.8024
Mussels Vinaigrette With Walla Walla Sweets
1. Wash and clean the mussels removing grit with a brush.
2. De-beard the mussels and discard those that do not close.
3. In a stock pot or large saucepan, place the cleaned mussels and pour wine and water over them
4. Place on a medium... - 42.9259
Mediterranean Shrimp Soup
This Mediterranean Shrimp Soup is a wonderful way to kickstart a meal ! When you eat this deliciously peppered and herbed crockpot shrimp and vegetable as a first course for your meal, you'll surely agree with me. Feel free to talk your heart out about this... - 43.7613
1. In a pan, braise the beef on medium high for 5-10 minutes.
2. Add the beef to the crockpot.
3. Add pepper, parsley, onion powder, oregano, salt and Worcestershire sauce.
4. Add potatoes, celery and onions.
5. Next, add the seasoned flour and water... - 112.598
Grandma's Beef Rivel Soup
Slowly boil beef with water, onion, salt and pepper until tender.
Mix flour and egg with your fingers until in small chunks, called rivels.
Add to broth and cook for 5 minutes.
Serve in soup bowls with crackers or croutons.
Beef could be cooked in Crockpot... - 33.1574
Sweet And Tangy Chicken Wings In Cranberry Sauce
A mouth-watering delicacy. This video prepare a yummy chicken wings with sweet and tangy sauce. These tender chicken wings are loaded with delicious flavor from a cranberry sauce with a touch of mustard, garlic powder, hot sauce, honey and a dash of orange... - 123.412
No Hassle Split Pea Soup
1) In a crockpot, add split peas, water, ham, onion powder, pepper, celery, carrots, onion and bay leaf.
2) Close the crockpot and cook on LOW setting for about 10-12 hours.
3) Alternatively, you can cook the soup on HIGH setting for about 5 to 6... - 37.4523
Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup
1. In Crockpot, add mixed vegetables, stock, oregano, and bay leaves.
2. Drop thyme, black pepper, no salt seasoning, salt, and pasta sauce in it.
3. Pour water in the pasta sauce jar. With spoon scrape off all the sauce sticking on the wall,... - 109.68
Shrimps In Marinade
1 In simmering salted water, cook the shrimps for 3 or 4 minutes.
2 Drain throughly and cool.
3 Peel the shrimps and clean.
4 In a crockpot or a dish, arrange in alternte layers with sliced onions, bay leaves, salt, pepper, and hot pepper... - 43.7874
Savory Seven Bean Soup
1) In a 5-quart crockpot, add 8 cups of water, 2 cups of the bean mix and chopped onions.
2) Cook on LOW for about 6 hours. Keep stirring occasionally.
3) Add in the tomatoes and green chiles, ham, garlic and whole tomatoes. Continue to cook on low for... - 37.0788
1) Wash legumes thoroughly and place in a large kettle.
2) Cover the legumes with 6 cups of cold water and soak overnight.
3) Take the kettle with legumes and add ginger without draining water.
4) Bring the mixture to a boil and cook... - 47.2674
Baked Lobster Chowder Pie
Cooking tips and techniques from the nation's finest chefs. Chef Tony Clark makes Lobster Chowder Pot Pie at the New England Culinary Arts Forum. - 115.169
Coffee Cocktail Dip
Combine all ingredients.
Blend and chill.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Serve with raw vegetables and cold shrimp. - 25.3214
Shuck the oysters, saving the liquor, as for immediate use.
Make a brine with the salt and water, then wash the oysters in the brine.
Drain well and pack in freezer containers.
Seal and freeze. - 24.3951
Frozen Leg Of Lamb
Have the butcher bone, roll and tie the leg of lamb.
Chill in the refrigerator, then wrap in freezer paper and seal.
Boned lamb saves space in the freezer and provides a convenient dish for a special occasion, such as a barbecue. - 22.0421
1) In your food processor, add all the ingredients. Blend to make a smooth puree.
2) Serve this dip along with a platter of crunchy, raw vegetables. - 27.5345
1)Slightly warm consomme and pour into soup bowls.
2)Stir in the sherry and garnish it with thinly sliced green onion... - 28.7631
1)Blend salmon, onions,butter, and fresh dill.
2)Chill until ready to serve. garnish it with orange slices.
SERVING ... - 28.6439
Cucumber And Shrimp Cups
1)Half the cucumber and leaving the bottom of the cucumber intact, slice it into 2-inch pieces.
2) Scoop out the seeds to make shells.
3)Fill the space with yoghurt and shrimp. ... - 32.1316
1)In yoghurt stir grated zucchini or cucumber.
2)Into it mix some salt and pepper and a little oregano or dill.
SERVING ... - 29.9814
1) Cut the frozen spinach in pieces.
2) In a food processor, add the spinach along with yogurt. Blend all together to make a smooth puree.
3) Serve with your choice of crackers or nachos. - 29.3302
1.In a container, mix lettuce with grapefruit, prune plums and bananas.
2.Add a dressing of choice on Sunny salad and serve. - 28.8327
Chilled Parsley Shrimp Soup
1) In a saucepan mix all ingredients.
2) Heat the soup until thawed.
3) Stir often to mix.
4) Chill in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
5) Serve as a cooling appetizer. - 33.785
Drain liquid from corn into medium bowl; add egg and Biscuit Mix and stir until smooth.
Fold in corn.
Drop by tablespoonfuls into oil heated to 375°.
Fry until golden brown on both sides (3 to 5 minutes).
Drain. - 29.8064
Vegetable Soup Mix
Place the vegetables in a large kettle, adding water to barely cover and bring to a boil.
Pack in hot jars, adding 1 teaspoon salt to each quart jar.
Place a lid and ring on each jar and tighten.
Process for 35 minutes at 10 pounds pressure. - 33.7688
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Livers
1) Cut the chicken livers and bacon strips in half.
2) Place chicken livers in bacon strips and wrap them. Secure with wooden toothpicks.
3) Place the bacon wrapped chicken livers in a baking pan and broil till the bacon is brown and crisp. Drain the... - 27.1258
1) Take a bowl and add the first three ingredients to it.
2) Beat thoroughly until it becomes smooth.
3) Add fresh vegetables and serve.
4) Alternatively, you can serve it on crackers. - 36.1053
1.Preheat the oven at 150 degree C
2. Fold a piece of foil.
3. Place the unpeeled head of garlic and shape it into a package with the top open.
4. Pour few drops of olive oil and wine onto it.
5. Bake for 30- 45 minutes.
6.Serve... - 33.7023
Aloha Chicken Salad
1) Take a large bowl and mix all the ingredients except for the lettuce leaves.
2) Toss it properly until it gets mixed properly.
3) Chill the salad.
4) Serve chilled on lettuce leaves. - 36.7566
1)In a blender, add together melon, lime juice, orange juice and honey. Blend until smooth.
2)Add wine and remaining melon.
4)Perfect spring time picnic soup. Serve outdoors. - 31.2279
Asparagus With Cheese
1. Snap 1/3rd of asparagus length at the root end.
2. Halve the remaining 2/3rd asparagus lengthwise.
3. Take a cooking dish, arrange the asparagus, top with grated cheese, butter, pepper and salt.
4. Cover and cook for about 7 minutes.
5.... - 33.7895
Special Spinach Salad
1) In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients but the dressing.
2) Toss the ingredients.
3) Serve the salad with Blender Dressing. - 33.5771
Minted Fruit Medley
1)In a bowl, mix together pineapple, cherries, cantaloupe and peppermint extract.
2)Refrigerate the mixture.
3)Top with fresh mint sprigs before serving.
4)Serve as mid-meal snack or along with small rolls. - 31.4791
Apricot Gelatin Mold
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add whipped topping and let dissolve.
Add cold water.
Refrigerate until thickened.
Blend in sliced bananas, nuts, and pineapple tidbits.
Must be prepared a day ahead. - 37.1592
In saucepan, combine first 5 ingredients; simmer 5-7 minutes.
Arrange a shallow layer of chips in serving bowls.
Ladle in soup; top with cheese.
Serve immediately. - 30.899
1. Enfold the salad oil coated unpeeled potatoes in a plastic wrap and heat for 16 minutes, tuning halfway though.
2. Open and insert cuts in the shape of crosses on the potatoes’ top.
3. Stuff the forcibly opened potato cuts with our cream and... - 29.9949
1) Take a frying pan and place it over high heat.
2) Add Dijon mustard, pineapple and rum to it after browning the pork.
3) Season with salt and pepper after stirring in the coconut milk.
4) Garnish with cilantro or chopped parsley.
5) Serve... - 37.8201
Squeeze as much liquid as possible from thawed spinach.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Refrigerate for several hours.
Shape into a ball and serve with bacon-flavored crackers. - 29.9022
Remove membrane and veins, and soak brains in cold water for 30 minutes.
Boil in water to cover with the salt for 30 minutes, or until tender.
Drain and allow to cool.
Slice thin, sprinkle with lemon juice and onion, and arrange on lettuce with tomato slices. - 28.7785
1. Mix all the ingredients well and form into small balls.
2. In a frypan heat 2 Tbsps olive oil and fry the balls in batches until brown and crispy.
3. Serve with a yoghurt sauce made by mixing 3 Tbsps yoghurt, 1 Tbsp chopped green onions and... - 34.7116
Garlic And Almond Soup
1)Blend almonds,cloves, garlic, olive oil, lemon,salt,pepper, watercress or spinach in a food processor or blender.
2)Serve chilled adding dash... - 37.1885
Cheese And Almond Balls
1)Toast almonds and mix together with cheese, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2)Make small balls and roll it in toasted sesame seeds.
SERVING ... - 30.8519