- » Easy Creamy Cucumber Salad
Easy Creamy Cucumber Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy creamy cucumber salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy creamy cucumber salad recipes.
Creamy Cucumber Salad
Sprinkle gelatin over water in a medium saucepan, let stand 5 minutes.
Heat mixture over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin dissolves.
Add dressing, onion, and dillweed to gelatin mixture, stirring well.
Chill until the consistency of unbeaten egg... - 36.1984
Creamy Cucumber Dill Salad
This Creamy Cucumber Dill Salad tastes absolutely good ! This English Cucumber in an irresistible seasoning of curd and dill seeds with pepper and mint sprinklings is a delicious accompaniment with rice or pasta. Try this Creamy Cucumber Dill Salad and let... - 37.7713
Creamy Cucumber Salad Dressing
1) In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, and chives/green onions.
2) Now combine the chopped cucumber to this mix and stir in milk to get the dressing the desired consistency.
3) Transfer the dressing in spoonfuls into a bowl and... - 32.2971
Creamy Cucumber Mold
1)In boiling water dissolve gelatin and add salt into it.
2)In the gelatin mixture mix mayonnaise and sour cream.
3)Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white is reached.
4)Mix cucumber, pimiento, and onion into gelatin.
5)Apply oil to... - 46.1177
Creamy Tomato Cucumber Gelatin
1. Put water in a large heatproof bowl and sprinkle with gelatin. Let stand for
2. Meanwhile, bring tomato juice to a boil in a small saucepan over high heat. Pour over gelatin and stir until gelatin is dissolved. Chill until solid, at least 2... - 39.3764
Creamy Cucumber Salad
Cover cucumbers with ice water and refrigerate 30 minutes to 2 hours.
Mix cream, vinegar, and onion; season with salt and pepper.
Drain cucumbers and pat dry with paper towels.
Place in a bowl and pour the dressing over them. - 28.0873
Creamy Cucumber Salad
1. In a food processor bowl, position disc with slicing side up.
2. Slice cucumbers and onions.
3. Empty slices veggies into a large salad bowl.
4. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, parsley, lemon juice and sugar. Whisk lightly with a fork... - 39.4386
Cucumber Salad Mousse
Cucumber salad mousse is a creamy vegetable mousse. Made with gelatin and sour cream dilled and flavored with mayo, the cucumber salad mousse is chilled to set. Served on lettuce leaves with garnishing slices of cucumber, its is refreshing and delicious. - 44.2703
Tasty And Creamy Parmesan Peppercorn Salad Dressing
This Parmesan Peppercorn Salad dressing is not only easy to make but tastes great as well. It is the perfect blend of mayonnaise with horseradish sauce. Juts check out the recipe now and make a salad dressing for yourself now. - 107.023
Minted Cucumber Salad
Minted cucumber salad is a fresh and flavorful salad. Made with mint flakes for flavor, the salad is dressed with yogurt and a dash of olive oil. Seasoned to taste, it is served chilled. - 29.6388
Cucumber Salad With Coconut Milk Dressing
Are you looking for an interesting way to include the greens in your diet? Here's a great salad recipe that is healthy and tasty at the same time. Watch the chef prepare this Cucumber salad with Coconut Milk Dressing now. You are sure to bag a lot of... - 99.1735
Cucumber Salad And Sour Cream (side Dish)
Cooking pro Betty Bannerman Busciglio prepares a family favorite (perfect with steak and potatoes) Cucumbers & Sour Cream. Betty also demonstrates several time saver tips. - 0
Cool And Creamy Cucumber Spread
1. Grease a 4-cup ring mold with oil.
2. On a vegetable board, use a sharp vegetable knife or a vegetable cutter to thinly slice 1 cucumber.
3. Arrange the slices in the greased mold. Keep aside.
4. Peel and chop the remaining... - 41.6969
Arabic Yogurt & Cucumber With Mint Salad
Want to try the traditional Mediterranean salad? Watch this video now and learn how you can experiment with flavors and create this Minty Yogurt and Cucumber Salad. Treat your family to this delicacy today.. - 115.901
Spiced Cucumber And Sweet Red Pepper Salad
Spiced cucumber and sweet red pepper salad is a mixed veggie salad. Flavorful and crispy fresh, this salad is dressed with yogurt and spiced with ginger, cumin and coriander. Chilled and tossed to serve, this vegetable salad goes well with spicy and savory... - 32.2978
Creamy Cucumber Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise with lemon peel and juice, seasonings and herb.
2. With a fork, whisk until smooth and well blended.
3. Add cucumber and whisk lightly.
4. This recipe make about 1 cup of sauce which should be stored in... - 35.7769
Creamy cucumbers is a tossed and fresh cucumber recipe made with yogurt. Herbed with chives and served along with orange slices, the creamy cucumbers can be served as a side instead of salads. - 27.5177
Cucumbers In Sour Cream
Cucumbers in sour cream is a creamy and fresh salad prepared with chives for flavor. Tossed with a hint of lemon juice and seasoned to taste, the cucumbers in sour cream have a smooth taste and is quite appetizing. - 31.2765
Creamy Green Salad By Tarla Dalal
Tingle your taste buds with these green veggies and grapes tossed in a creamy sweet and sour low-fat creamy dressing. Perfect salad recipe for people suffering from high blood pressure! - 0
Cucumber Salad With Soy And Sesame Dressing
1. Peel the cucumbers and cut them in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds with a spoon. Cut each half crosswise into 1/4-inch slices.
2. Combine the salt, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, and oil. Pour the dressing over the cucumbers and toss to mix. Serve chilled. - 33.2019
Creamy Lemon Dill Dressing
Dill and limejuice add flavor and depth to this creamy dressing that is just prefect to dress up your salad greens. Light and refreshing, this oh-so-summer salad dressing will surely tickle your taste buds. - 86.285
Blue Cheese Salad Dressing
1. In a food processor, add blue cheese and cream. Blend until creamy.
2. Then put yoghurt, vinegar, canola oil, sour cream, and sugar in it. Mix to combine.
3. Serve blue cheese dressing with cucumber salad. - 106.004
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing gently; chill.
Combine dressing and picante sauce, stirring well.
Cover dressing mixture and chill.
To serve, pour dressing over salad mixture,- toss gently to combine. - 30.5869
Creamy Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing
When in a mood to make something nice, toss up a quick spinach or fruit salad and top it off with creamy lemon and poppy seed salad dressing. Lemon adds character to this dressing while the poppy seed add crunchiness to it. A delectable way to enjoy your... - 99.4576
Blender Cucumber Salad
1) Into a blender container, slice the cucumber.
2) Cover the container and blend on high speed till the cucumber is pureed.
3) Stop the blender as and when required to push the cucumber down from the sides.
4) Measure the cucumber and then, if... - 40.9628
Cucumber And Orange Salad
In a bowl toss together chopped cucumber, drained orange sections, French or cucumber salad dressing, and poppy seed.
Cover and chill in the freezer for 8 minutes.
Sprinkle lightly with pepper, if desired. - 25.3077
Vegetarians Delight - Creamy Vegetable Salad
If suddenly some guest arrives at your home and you don’t know what to serve them as an appetizer, then this salad is your savior. This salad can get prepared in 15 minutes and that will leave your guest satisfied and happy. - 0
Creamy Crab Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
Place in a large bowl; add crab, onions, carrot, cucumber and green pepper.
Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, sugar, seasoned salt, vinegar and pepper; pour over salad and toss to... - 41.7534
Creamy Potato Salad
If using old potatoes, peel and cook until tender but still firm; if new potatoes, cook in their jackets and peel when cooked.
Slice potatoes or cut into large dice while still warm.
Put into bowl, pour over the French dressing, toss gently to coat potato... - 34.2402
Chilled Creamy Cauliflower Salad
1. In a saucepan cook cauliflower in a small amount of boiling water, covered for 10 minutes and drain well.
2. Toss gently adding the next 11 ingredients.
3. Cover and refrigerate several hours.
4. Spoon salad into serving container, sprinkle... - 42.509
Turkish Cucumber Salad Cacik
Slice cucumber quarters 1/8" thick and drain on paper toweling.
Beat dressing ingredients until creamy, add cucumbers, and toss well to mix.
Cover and chill several hours.
Toss again, serve in small bowls or, if you prefer, crisp lettuce cups. - 42.5366
Creamy Pasta And Vegetable Salad
If you are on the lookout for a healthy yet delicious salad recipe, then your search definitely ends here! Watch Lynn as she prepares the perfect pasta salad that is guaranteed to please your taste buds. - 112.911
Creamy Asian Dressing
Amp up your greens with this creamy Asian-style dressing that blends in yogurt with soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil, and pepper. The robust flavors of oriental ingredients and the sweet feel of yogurt gives this dressing its personality. - 92.3427
Creamy Salad Dressing
1. In a blender, tip in all the ingredients and process well on medium heat
2. Chill dressing till required
3. Serve as a salad dressing - 31.9981
Creamy Corn Salad
Corn Lovers! Here is another great corn recipe for you. Creamy Corn Salad is a combination of corn with some crisp and fresh veggies. The creamy dressing provides a nice contrast to the crispiness of the vegetables. You can make it as light or heavy as you... - 116.527
Creamy Avocado Mold
1. In 1 cup pineapple juice, soften gelatin. Place the juice on the hot and heat while stirring, until gelatin is dissolved. Remove from heat and then add the remaining pineapple juice, lemon juice, onion, salt and hot sauce.
2. Mix well and set aside... - 43.136
Horiatiki Salata - The Greek Village Salad
Horiatiki Insalata, is a Greek salad or the Greek Village salad which can be easily made from your home grown vegetables. The salad depends a lot on the ripeness factor of the vegetables, more the vegetables are ripe, juicy and fresh the better the appearance... - 45.6287
Lynn's Bethany's Pasta Salad
Lynn demonstrates how to make a great pasta salad that would make a great lunch or a side dish to a barbeque or any meal. From Jennifer McDow. - 0
Easy Pasta Salad
In a colander rinse cooked macaroni or spaghetti with cold water; drain well. In a large bowl combine the pasta and salad dressing. Toss to coat.
Add the cucumber, green pepper, onion, and snipped parsley to the pasta mixture. Toss gently. Cover and chill for... - 31.2982
1. Thinly slice off the crusts from bread
2. Lightly roll each slice with a rolling pin.
3. In a small bowl, combine and beat butter or margarine, mayonnaise or salad dressing and parsley until smooth and creamy.
4. Season cucumber strips lightly with... - 46.2887
Creamy Tomato Cocktail
1) Peel cucumber and halve lengthwise. Scrape out seeds.
2) With a grater finely grate cucumber.
3) Squeeze out juice.
4) Reserve the juice to be used later in cooking vegetables, preparing salads, etc.
5) In a bowl mix grated cucumber... - 39.5091
Creamy Tuna Mold
This creamy tuna mold recipe is a jellied fish mold made with oodles of sour cream. Flavored with either mayo or salad dressing, the creamy tuna mold is made with canned tuna and best garnished with cucumber and tomato slices. Perfect for lunch parties, it... - 40.4636
Creamy Tzatziki Sauce
Tzatziki may not be as popular as mayonnaise but it sure is competition for all such sauces. Smooth and creamy, learn how to make the perfect tzatziki by following the Greek chef in this video. You may have to plan in advance to make the sauce but once... - 118.228
Spinach Salad A La Russe
lb make dressing, blend soup, sour cream, milk and horseradish; chill.
In large bowl, layer remaining ingredients. - 31.5703
A refreshing appetizer. Usually served in the summer as a soup or as a salad.
Can be stored in refrigerator for 6 days. - 24.0346
Vegetable Cheese Salad
In a bowl, combine cheeses, cucumber, tomato, onion and peppers.
In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon and lime juice, garlic, mustard and seasonings; mix well.
Pour over salad and toss to coat.
Chill for 1 hour. - 36.6025
Ranch Salad Dressing
In small jar with tight-fitting lid, combine all ingredients; shake well.
Refrigerate until ready to use; shake before using - 26.5348
Let the potatoes cool thoroughly after you boil them, then peel and cube them.
Put them into the salad bowl.
Prepare the rest of the vegetables.
Peel, treat and cut the cucumber into similar sized cubes as the potato.
Slice and add the rest of the vegetables... - 43.7022
Homemade Buttermilk Ranch Salad Dressing
Store-bought ranch dressing is no match for this homemade version that oozes with both taste and health. Buttermilk and mayo mixed together and spiked with yummy herbs gives this dressing its kick. Add it to your green or chicken salad and you have a yummy... - 95.6825
House Salad With Honey Mustard Dressing
1.Chop the iceberg lettuce into bite sized square pieces.
2.Chop the tomatoes and the red apple longitudinally.
3.Slice the cucumber in thin round discs.
4.Slice the carrot thin diagonally.
5.Squeeze in the lemon on the apple pieces so that they... - 99.1987
Sardine Coast O' Maine Salad
This typical Sardine Coast o' Maine Salad is the best healthy and tasty combination to any meal. Try this easy and simple recipe for Sardine Coast o' Maine Salad; this happens to be my personal favorite! - 44.5846
Crunchy Cream Dressing
Combine cucumber, green pepper, onion, and radishes.
Stir in sour cream, salt, and pep per; mix well.
Chill thoroughly. - 25.4003
Crunchy Sesame Seed Dressing
Mix the green pepper, cucumber, and onion together; drain if necessary.
Blend sour cream,mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, and garlic; add to vegetables and mix well.
Meanwhile, heat butter in a skillet.
Add sesame seed and stir... - 39.1138
Vegetables With Eggs And Cream
Pour 1 cup (250 ml/8 fl oz) of water into the lower compartment of a microwave steamer.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Put the carrots and fennel into the upper compartment of the steamer.
Put this on top of the lower compartment.
Cover and... - 41.5759
Kheera Pudina Raita
Beat the yogurt, spices, sugar, and salt in a bowl until smooth and creamy.
Stir in the cucumber and mint, saving some mint.
Sprinkle with a pinch each of toasted ground cumin and chili powder and the remaining mint.
Serve chilled. - 39.0964
Cook pasta following package instructions.
Rinse under cold water.
In a large bowl, gently toss all ingredients - 25.0414
Warm Turkey Salad With Peanuts
1) Take a small bowl and combine together soy sauce, sherry, 1 tablespoon oil, water, brown sugar, red pepper flakes and peanut butter in it. Blend and set aside.
2) In another bowl, toss together cucumber, carrot and vinegar. Cover and refrigerate... - 46.7616
Raita is a healthy yogurt salad that is served as a side dish to most rice dishes, parathas etc. It can be made in many ways, but as is my style of cooking, this is a very easy and simple way to make raita. - 0
Beef And Fruit Salad
1) Drain the water out of the chilled fruit.
2) Add fruit, torn spinach, cubed beef, and sliced cucumber in a large size bowl.
3) Pour poppy seed or creamy cucumber salad dressing over salad.
4) Toss lightly to coat it evenly.
5) Serve as an... - 37.9263
Classic Chef's Salad
Place the torn salad greens into 6 large individual salad bowls. Arrange Swiss or cheddar cheese strips, ham or beef strips, and chicken or turkey strips over salad greens; sprinkle with blue, feta, or Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Add the hard-cooked egg... - 30.1954
Turkey Cabbage Salad
1) In a bowl, mix cabbage, tomato, cottage cheese, turkey, and cheddar cheese.
2) Toss lightly to mix it well.
3) Pour the creamy cucumber salad dressing over the cabbage mixture.
4) Toss lightly to coat the mixture with the salad dressing.
5)... - 35.1627
Classic Chefs Salad
Place the torn salad greens into 6 large individual salad bowls.
Arrange Swiss or cheddar cheese strips, ham or beef strips, and chicken or turkey strips over salad greens; sprinkle with blue, feta, or Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Add the hard-cooked egg... - 38.276
Chicken Salad Croissant
Place chicken breast halves in 16-ounce casserole or on plate with thickest parts toward outside edges.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) until thickest parts are done, 3 to 4 minutes.
Uncover and refrigerate until cool enough to handle, about 10... - 41.2018
Citrus Cream Shrimp And Papaya Salad
1. In a small bowl, make dressing by combining vinegar, orange juice, honey, mustard, salt, and pepper.
2. Gradually add oil while whisking constantly.
3. Continue to whisk until the dressing thickens.
4. Slowly whisk in the cream.
5. Add... - 48.8517
Chicken And Pasta Salad
1. In a salad bowl, combine all the salad ingredients.
2. Drizzle the dressing and toss to coat well.
3. Cover the bowl and chill the salad in the refrigerator.
4. Pack into lunch boxes for lunch. - 37.5093
Salmon Shell Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Drain salmon, reserving 1 tablespoon liquid, and flake.
Blend mayonnaise, lemon juice, liquid from salmon, horseradish, mustard and salt in large bowl until smooth and of a creamy consistency.
Stir... - 45.7716
Tijuana Pinto Bean Salad
Day 1: Add enough water to the pinto beans to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
As the beans absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Day 2: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a bowl.
Drain the... - 42.428
Crunchy Bean Salad
In large bowl, toss together all ingredients except endive.
Line salad bowl with endive; pour in bean mixture. - 30.2415
This Cauliflower Salad defines good taste ! I screamed out in joy when I first tasted a bit of the creamy sweet sour dressing because that's the only factor that gives this Cauliflower Salad its crave worthy flavoring ! Just try out this amazing leafy... - 35.8429
Ham And Pasta Salad
Ham And Pasta Salad has great taste. The Ham lovers can try this Ham And Pasta Salad. The Ham And Pasta Salad is an easy to prepare dish. - 44.6193
Chicken Salad Plate
Combine chicken breasts with water, onion slice, celery tops and 1 teaspoon of the salt in a large saucepan; cover.
Simmer 30 minutes, or just until tender.
Remove chicken from broth; cool until easy to handle but still warm, then pull off skin and take meat... - 43.3796
No Cook Chicken Salad Burritos
1. Put the colander over the mixing bowl. Empty the chicken or turkey into the colander so the liquid drains into the bowl. Throw away the liquid. Put the chicken or turkey into the bowl. Break up the meat using the fork.
2. On the cutting board, use the... - 27.8629
In a bowl, combine pasta, cucumber, ham, celery and green onions.
Mix with a little dressing.
When ready to serve only, place lettuce and endive into a salad bowl.
Add pasta mixture.
Garnish with tomato wedges and cheese... - 40.3298
Dill Tuna Sandwiches
In a medium mixing bowl combine salad dressing, dillweed, and pepper. Stir in chopped cucumber and radishes. Add drained tuna. Toss gently to mix.
For each sandwich, place one lettuce leaf on a slice of bread. Top with half of the tuna mixture and another... - 26.3885
Salad And Sandwich Rolls
Cut sandwich rolls in half lengthwise.
Place cut side up on ungreased cookie sheet or broiler pan.
On bottom half of each roll, layer 1/4 of the meat and cheese slices.
Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted and top halves of... - 42.7193
Chicken Salad In Lettuce Cups
1. Combine chicken breasts with water, onion slice, celery tops and 1 teaspoon of the salt in a large saucepan; cover. Simmer 30 minutes, or just until tender.
2. Remove chicken from broth; cool until easy to handle but still warm, then pull off skin and take... - 35.2422
Tortilla Chip Salad
This salad is full of bold and delicious flavors. Although, typically, the chips are added to the salad, I do not like that they get soggy. Therefore, I serve the chips on the sides so everyone can mix it as they please. - 141.157
Dilled Shrimp In Aspic
1. Follow package directions while making the shrimp, drain and cool. Spoon out several even-sized shrimps, reserve them for final decoration. Cut the remaining shrimps into ½ inch pieces, and add them to the medium-sized bowl.
2. Halve the cucumber... - 43.7823
Five Vegetables With Tofu Dressing
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Drain. Discard stems and cut caps into strips 1/4 inch (3/4 cm) wide.
2. Peel carrot and cucumber. Cut into rectangular... - 43.6891
1) Boil water in a pan with lots of salt. Blanch the cabbage in water for 3 minutes. Drain water and keep cabbage aside to cool.
2) Heat oil in a pan and fry onion and garlic till light brown. Add the remaining spices to it and continue to fry for... - 44.4522
In a medium mixing bowl combine tuna, cucumber, tomato, and carrot.
Add salad dressing; toss lightly to coat.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Cut pitas in half crosswise.
Carefully open pockets.
Divide tuna mixture among the pita halves.
Top each with... - 31.4759
Italian Style Eggplant Slices
Dip eggplant slices into creamy Italian or creamy cucumber salad dressing, then into bread crumbs to coat.
Place the eggplant slices in an ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
Bake in a 350° oven for 25 to 30 minutes or till eggplant is tender.
Top each... - 31.7538
My Mexican Tostada - The Best Bean Tostada You'll Ever Have
1. Chop the iceberg lettuce, rinse and let it drain.
2. Slice the tomatoes, cucumber and shred the carrots, set aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 475 degree F.
4. In large saucepan pour oil about 1 inch deep, preheat the oil and bring the... - 0
Clam And Bacon Bundles
In a large skillet cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Drain bacon, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet.
Set bacon aside.
For filling, add broccoli and carrot to the reserved drippings in skillet.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
Add squash; cook and... - 45.5396
Peanut Ginger Chicken
1. If desired, remove skin from chicken. Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels. Place the chicken in a plastic bag set in a shallow bowl.
2. For marinade, in a medium mixing bowl gradually stir water into peanut butter. (The mixture will stiffen at... - 37.7629
Baked Sweet Potato And Beef Fillo Tarts
Want to surprise your guests with an amazing dish that tastes and looks impressive but is actually very easy to make? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make fillo tarts that pack the flavors of sweet potatoes and beef. These... - 126.468