- » Easy Cranberry Nut Pie Crust
Easy Cranberry Nut Pie Crust Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy cranberry nut pie crust recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy cranberry nut pie crust recipes.
Cranberry Nut Pie
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 2 1/2 quart bowl, mix cranberries, sugar and salt.
Stir in nuts, raisins, peel and butter.
Mix cornstarch with water and juice; and stir into cranberry mixture.
Heat for 12 to 14 minutes or until mixture thickens.
Stir... - 42.3186
Nutty Cranberry Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425° F.
2. In a cup or a bowl combine the sugar and cornstarch.
3. Then mix the corn syrup and lemon peel with the water and add to the sugar and cornstarch.
4. In a pan bring to a boil, stir in the cranberries and... - 49.6021
Put bowl and beater in refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
Add gelatin to 1/4 cup of the evaporated milk.
Let sit for 5 minutes.
Heat gently to dissolve gelatin.
Slowly stir into remaining milk.
Whip the milk-gelatin mixture in a small,... - 43.2472
Cranberry Mince Pie
Combine the sugar, salt, and spices.
Add raisins, nuts, peels, lemon juice, cranberry sauce, and apple; mix well.
Pour into 9-inch pastry-lined pie plate; top with lattice crust.
Bake in hot oven (400°) about 35 minutes.
Cut in plump wedges; serve warm. - 37.6532
Cranberry Macadamia Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flour and ¾ cup sugar.
3. Add butter and using a pastry blender, cut butter until it butter is mixed with flour to resemble coarse crumbs.
4. Add ½ cup... - 47.7837
Mock Mince Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
2. Line a 9 inch pie plate with pastry.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together sugar, salt, and spices.
4. Stir in apple, raisins, cranberry sauce, nuts, orange and lemon peel, and lemon juice.
5. Into the... - 49.1429
Pecan Pie And Pumpkin Ravioli
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. For Making pecan Pie – In a large bowl take, brown sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, salt, nutmeg, butter and eggs. Beat all the ingredients together with hand blender.
3. Stir in the pecans and... - 118.181
Thanksgiving And Trans Fat
This year the news that Trans Fats will soon be banned from foods, hit us this week. What is it and why should we care?
In a word? synthetic. It is a man-made fat that seemed like a good idea when butter was too expensive to put in shelf-stable foods. Now we... - 0
Mock Mince Pie
Line 9 inch pie plate with pastry.
In bowl, combine sugar, salt, and spices.
Add apple, raisins, cranberry sauce, nuts, orange and lemon peel, and lemon juice; mix well.
Pour into pastry lined pie plate; dot with butter.
Place top crust over filling; seal and... - 39.0612