- » Easy Cracker
Easy Cracker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy cracker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy cracker recipes.
Easy Dehydrator Raw Pate Nori Crackers
Some raw nori seaweed crackers with an almond, sunflower and basil pate filling. A dehydrator is required if you want these to be raw. If not, you can try them in the oven, but you’d have to cut the “cooking” time way down. If you don’t have a... - 126.632
Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken
You can make a casserole that tastes just like the Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken that is served at the Cracker Barrel. Here boneless and skinless chicken breasts are baked in a lovely cheddar sauce. This casserole is topped with buttered Ritz... - 112.898
Raw And Vegan Cheese Nips
Cheese Nip Crackers...who doesn't love Cheese Nips?! These dehydrated crackers are raw and gluten free! Come give this recipe a try! Except for the bright orange color, these raw vegan cheese crackers look like processed cheezy- goldfishy type crackers and ... - 103.693
Herbed Lasagna Crackers
Using simple lasagna sheets Robin creates the perfect crackers that can accompany any dip or replace your breads in a meal. Very simple to make, using a handful of ingredients and ready in no time, these are definitely a must try. - 101.908
Gluten-free Sesame Crackers
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl combine – almond flour, sea salt and sesame seeds.
3. In a medium bowl whisk egg and grapeseed oil.
4. Pour the egg mixture into flour mixture and make a dough.
5. Line a cookie sheet... - 100.791
Onion Crackers To Live For!
1. In a food processor, process the onion.
2. In a large bowl, take the soaked flax seed and add 1 cup of the grounded onion.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. In another bowl, take the remaining half onion and add ½ cup of flax... - 97.6832
Save Money - Easy Home Made Whole Wheat Crackers - Part 2
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Combine the whole wheat flour, sugar, salt and paprika in a medium bowl.
3) Using a pastry blender or two knives, cut the butter thoroughly into the dry mixture until it looks like large... - 95.4552
Parmesan Crisps - Homemade Crackers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a cookie tray with parchment paper.
3. In a bowl, mix the flour and the parmesan cheese.
4. Scoop a spoonful onto the tray leaving a little gap between each scoop
5. Pop into the oven for 12-15... - 93.6353
Real Texas Chili Pepper Saltines
1. In a deep bowl, using a fork, whisk the oil, chilli garlic ranch dressing, garlic powder and red pepper chilli flakes together.
2. Empty the saltines into a big zip lock bag.
3. Pour the contents of the bowl, into the zip lock bag and zip it up.... - 85.9182
Crunchy Wheat Thins With Cottage Cheese
Wheat cracker is topped with the soft and smooth cottage cheese and the flavor is pumped up by addition of oregano. To add to color and texture bell peppers are mixed in the topping. - 0
Easy Cracker Recipes By Category