- » Easy Corn Pie
Easy Corn Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy corn pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy corn pie recipes.
Easy Pecan Pie
Pecan Pie is an irresistible mouth watering dessert recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Pecan Pie; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 25.2278
Easy Chicken And Mushroom Pie
Want to prepare a delicious meal for the entire family in less than an hour? Watch the video and follow the chef for making this easy chicken and mushroom pie that would be filling and everyone would love it. Preparing the dish in a sauce pan is easy and it... - 142.245
Grilled Corn Cottage Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place the sweet corn directly onto a hot grill. Grill for 10 minutes, turning frequently until the corn is lightly browned on at least 2 sides. Remove and let cool. Stand the ears on end and hold firmly. Cut down the length of... - 29.4941
South American Pork And Corn Pie
1. Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a 9-inch ovenproof skillet or 1-quart flameproof casserole over moderate heat. Add the onion, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Add the pork, and cook until lightly browned—about 2 minutes.
2. Blend in 1 tablespoon of... - 34.7792
Upside Down Tuna Pie With Corn Bread Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line an ungreased 8"x8"x2" baking dish or deep 8-inch pie plate With the lemon slices. Set aside.
2. Melt the butter in a 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the flour, then add 1 1/2 cups of the milk,... - 33.7518
Easy Pumpkin Pecan Pie
FOR PUMPKIN LAYER:COMBINE pumpkin, sugar, egg and pumpkin pie spice in medium bowl.
Spread over bottom of pie shell.
FOR PECAN LAYER:COMBINE corn syrup, sugar, eggs, butter and vanilla in same bowl; stir in nuts.
Spoon over pumpkin layer.
BAKE in preheated... - 36.3332
Easy Pecan Pie - How To Make Southern Pecan Pie
Pecan Pie...a humble and enriching dessert. A video to prepare that perfect pecan pie for the holiday season. This video certainly makes this recipe look so easy and quick. The combination of light and dark cork syrup brings out the right amount of sweetness... - 126.028
Corn Bean Pie
Mix all ingredients and pat into a well oiled, 9 inch pie plate.
Saute onion, carrot, celery, garlic and green pepper in oil for about 5 minutes.
Add beans and spices and put into corn meal crust.
Combine tomatoes with soy sauce and pour over the beans.
Bake... - 33.7378
Sausage & Corn Tamale Pie
Cook meats with onion and garlic until browned.
Stir in tomatoes with juice, corn, and seasonings.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Pour into greased oblong baking dish.
Prepare cornmeal crust by mixing cornmeal, eggs, milk, and chopped olives.
Spread over hot... - 40.9917
Pumpkin Pie With Corn Starch
Prepare unbaked 9-inch pie shell.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine eggs, evaporated milk, milk, and pumpkin in glass container or bowl.
Blend with electric mixer at low speed until smoothly mixed.
Sift dry ingredients, except nutmeg, together into pumpkin... - 43.318
Easy Plum Cream Pie
Beat cream cheese until fluffy, gradually add corn syrup, mixing well.
Set mixture aside.
Combine pudding mix and milk, beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer.
Stir pudding mixture into cream cheese mixture, and beat until smooth.
Pour into graham... - 35.3962
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Grease a pie dish with butter.
3. Line the pie dish with strips of bacon.
4. Sprinkle half the bread crumbs on the base of the pan.
5. Alternate layers of tomatoes, peppers and corn, twice, sprinkling... - 40.5843
Put 4 slices of the bacon in the bottom of a shallow 2-quart casserole.
Top with half of bread crumbs.
Add in layers green peppers, tomatoes, and corn, which have been seasoned with salt, pepper, and sugar.
Sprinkle remaining bread crumbs over top, and cover... - 33.8868
Crusty Corn Pie
Blend bread crumbs and butter or margarine together well.
Press into a 9-inch pie pan that has been greased.
Reserve 1/4 cup of crumb mixture for topping.
Saute onions, peppers in 2 tablespoons butter in skillet until soft.
Blend in flour, salt and sugar and... - 48.9743
Ham And Corn Pie
1. Arrange the ham or cold meat on the bottom of a shallow pie dish or baking dish.
2. Melt butter in saucepan and add the flour, salt, pepper and brown sugar. Add the milk gradually and cook over heat until the mixture thickens, stirring all the time.
3. Add... - 36.779
Combine crumbs and 1/2 cup melted butter.
Set aside about 1/2 cup of mixture; with spoon press remainder into 9-inch pie pan to form a shell.
Mix 1 cup milk, corn, salt, pepper, and onion in saucepan.
Bring to boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 3... - 49.1824
Edwina's Mock Green Corn Tamaie Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a blender, put all the ingredients except for the chili and cheese. Blend well.
3) Into a well greased baking dish, put half of the mixture.
4) Add the chili and cheese and then pour... - 45.0081
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2. Roll out pastry into a 10 inch circle and fit into a 9-inch pie pan, fluting the edges.
3. Using a fork, prick the pastry in several places at the bottom.
4. Cover with a circle of butter paper and... - 47.5523
Corn Pone Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Coat a 9-inch pie plate with butter.
3) In a saucepan, combine together the tomatoes, onions, celery, bay leaf and apple juice.
4) Simmer the mixture for 5 minutes.
5) Add the apples, vinegar, cinnamon and... - 47.8694
Corn Meal Pie Crust
1. Combine all ingredients. Adjust with chicken stock to make a stiff batter.
2. Pat into a nonstick pie pan. Fill with your favorite stew or thick bean soup.
3. Bake at 350Â° for 30 minutes. - 19.7156
Pecan Pie With Corn Syrup
Beat eggs, sugar, salt, butter and corn syrup in medium bowl using a rotary beater.
Stir in pecan halves.
Pour into 9-inch baked pastry shell.
MICROWAVE 15 MINUTES on '6', or until filling is set, rotating dish 1/2 turn after 3 minutes.
Let cool, covered with... - 37.288
Sweet Corn And Cheese Pie
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 375°F.
2. Take a bowl and mix in the Parmesan cheese, cottage cheese and drained corn.
3. Season with paprika, salt and pepper before adding the peas and pimento.
4. Add some of the corn drained... - 45.1479
Easy Pecan Pie
Microwave butter in a 2-cup glass measuring cup at HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Add eggs, corn syrup, brown sugar, flour, and vanilla to melted butter.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH 2 minutes.
Stir in pecans.
Pour filling into pastry shell.
Microwave at MEDIUM 15 to... - 37.9743
Easy Pecan Pie
Pecans are popularly used in dessert and sweet snack recipes owing to their nutty flavor. Watch the recipe to make Pecan Pie in a simple way using pecans as well as other common dessert ingredients. Good for a family meal! - 110.055
Easy Chicken Pie
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas
2. In the oil fry the onion and chicken for 5-10 minutes such that the onion is soft and the chicken golden.
3. Pouring over the stock, let it boil and simmer for 20 minutes such that the chicken is... - 41.4094
Ham Corn Bread Pie
Melt Fleishmann's Margarine in a large skillet.
Add onions, garlic and chili powder.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until onions are tender.
Remove from heat, stir in Planters Cocktail Peanuts and pepper.
Prepare corn bread mix according to... - 41.8113
Corn Tamale Pie
Drain sauce from tamales; remove wrappers (discard sauce and wrappers).
Drain corn in a wire strainer, pressing lightly to remove excess moisture.
Place tamales in a bowl; break apart and mash with a fork.
Add corn, tomato sauce, olives if used, and beaten... - 31.8431
Mexican Corn Pie
Mix all ingredients together.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 to 1-1/2 hours. - 37.0393
Corn Cheese Pie
Blend all ingredients except cheese in blender.
Turn into pie plate lined with dough.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake until center is firm, 10 minutes at 450Â° F, then about 25 minutes at 350Â° F. - 30.1326
Ground Beef, Corn And Tomato Pie
Saute in 2 tablespoons fat.
Remove garlic and stir in and brown .Stir all together and cook until they boil.
Place mixture in greased oven-proof dish.
Top with pie crust or biscuits, or cover with slices of buttered bread. - 32.4499
Lamb And Corn Pie
Sprinkle lamb with salt and pepper, and toss in flour.
Fry in butter until browned, remove from pan.
Fry onion until transparent.
Place meat and onions in pie dish.
Mix tomato puree with stock and pour over meat, cover dish with foil and bake for 1 hour.
Add... - 37.4285
Quick And Easy Cornbread Skillet For Dinner
Whether you need a great accompaniment to go with your chilies and stews or just savory snack for picnic or potluck, this cornbread skillet dish will surely wow the crowd. Betty whomps up this ultimate crowd-pleasing delight that can be prepared in less than... - 101.259
Melt margarine; cool.
Stir in chopped pecans.
Slightly beat with fork the eggs; add sugar, corn syrup and salt.
Add pecans to syrup mixture.
Pour into unbaked pie shell.
Bake at 350° for 45 to 50 minutes. - 36.8664
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
Flute edge; do not prick pastry.
For filling, in mixing bowl beat eggs slightly with rotary beater or fork.
Add sugar and salt, stirring till... - 40.1982
Easy Shepherd's Pie
In a large skillet, heat the oil.
Fry the ground beef.
Add the vegetables and saute until vegetables are tender.
Sprinkle with flour and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
Add the broth, tomato paste, Worcestershire and seasonings.
Simmer until thick.
Spoon into... - 43.8876
Easy Plum Cream Pie
1. In a large mixing bowl, beat cream until light and fluffy.
2. Gradually pour corn syrup and blend until well mixed; keep aside.
3. In another bowl, blend pudding mix and milk; using an electric mixer, beat for 2 minutes at medium speed.
4. Add the... - 44.6954
Corned Beef Pie
Combine hash, catsup, and egg; spread mixture on bottom and sides of greased 8-inch pie plate.
Bake at 350° about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook limas according to package directions; drain.
Fill crust with limas.
Heat shredded cheese and milk over very low... - 31.327
Turkey Pie With Corn Bread Topping
In saucepan heat soup, milk, peas, pimiento, and turkey.
Put in shallow 2-quart baking dish.
Mix flour, cornmeal, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in shortening.
Mix egg and milk; add to dry ingredients; mix well.
Pour over turkey mixture.
Bake in preheated hot... - 43.0851
Corn Bread Tamale Pie
Saute beef and onion in small amount of fat in skil- let until browned.
Add soup, 1/4 teaspoon salt, chili powder, corn and green pepper; simmer for 15 min- utes.
Pour into greased 2-quart casserole.
Combine cornmeal, flour, sugar, remaining salt, baking pow-... - 41.5128
Tomato Cheese Corn Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425° F.
2. On a lightly flour work surface, roll out pastry to a 9 ½ inch circle.
3. Cut 3 V-shaped slits or decorative holes near the center.
4. Cover pastry with cloth and chill in the refrigerator for 15... - 45.9365
Hamburger Corn Pone Pie
Brown the beef and onion in shortening in a skillet.
Add the chili powder, salt, Worcestershire sauce and tomatoes and cover.
Simmer for 15 minutes, then add kidney beans.
Pour the beef mixture into a 1 1/2-quart casserole and top with the corn bread... - 34.9786
If you are bored of the usual, take delight in this super-delicious recipe for Tecumseh Pudding-Pie. This Tecumseh Pudding-Pie is perfect for a weekend special or to serve for special occasion. Finally you have something delicious, yet simple to make! - 47.9279
Polenta Pie With Cheese
1. In a cooking pot add water and boil.
2. Add corn grits and cornmeal while stirring continuously so that no lumps are formed again.
3. Sdd pepper and olive oil. Simmer for 10 minutes - keep stirring in between so that the ingredients do not stick.
4.... - 47.4293
Easy And Economical Weekday Chicken Pot Pie
There is something so comforting about a traditional chicken pie with memories of school days and family lunches. British Chicken Pie is part of the fabric of British food. This chicken pie recipe is not only easy to make, but a great example of frugal... - 88.5061
Deep Dish Chili Pie
Brown the ground beef and combine with remaining ingredients, except corn muffin mix, in a 2 1/2-qt casserole.
Bake at 400Â° F for 20 minutes.
Spoon.prepared corn muffin mix over the hot meat mixture.
Return to oven and continue baking 15 minutes. - 32.0848
Blueberry Corn Muffins
Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Sift dry ingredients together twice, ending in a large bowl.
Mix together the milk, eggs, and oil.
Pour the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients.
Mix just enough to blend.
Fold in the... - 42.7699
Cream sugar and butter.
Beat in cinnamon and salt.
Add syrup and honey, then eggs, one at a time.
Beat until well-blended.
Stir in oats.
Pour in shell and bake at 350 degrees for about an hour, or until center tests done.
During baking, the oatmeal rises and... - 38.8907
Chroizo And Cheese Tamale Pie
1. Saute the beef, chorizo and onion in a large skillet over high heat, stirring often, until the meat is browned. Mix in 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, the chili powder and the cumin. Add the tomatoes, the tomato sauce, two-thirds of the green chilies and the... - 38.0959
Citrus Prune Pie
This is a simple recipe for you to make your favorite Citrus Prune Pie in your own style. Deliciously different and appetizingly inviting, this Citrus Prune Pie recipe is a must try! - 37.4613
Chocolate Imperial Pie
This is a simple recipe for you to make your favorite Chocolate Imperial Pie in your own style. Deliciously different and appetizingly inviting, this Chocolate Imperial Pie recipe is a must try! - 42.1837
Crunchy Pear Pie
This Crunchy Pear Pie is one of the most well-loved desserts. With this relatively simple recipe, this Crunchy Pear Pie is made in no time. Perfect to go for a satisfying breakfast pick too! - 44.5821
Individual Deep-dish Apple Pie
I bet, it's seldom that there will be something as delicious and wholesome as this Individual Deep-Dish Apple Pie . Try out this wonderfully incredible recipe for Individual Deep-Dish Apple Pie ; you're gonna love this one! - 43.4672
Frito Chili Pie Casserole
Place 2 cups of Fritos Brand Corn Chips in a baking dish.
Arrange chopped onion and half of grated cheese on the corn chips.
Pour chili over onion and cheese.
Top with the remaining corn chips and grated cheese.
Bake at 350° F for 15 to 20 minutes. - 24.0575
How To Cook Chicken Pot Pie In Stoneware
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine corn, carrot, and mushroom. Sprinkle flour and toss veggies to coat well.
2. In a small bowl, heat peas along with butter.
3. Add chicken, peas, and all the veggies into a large bowl. Mix well.
4. Season with salt,... - 0
1. In a skillet warm olive oil.
2. Add onions and garlic. Saute for 5 minutes till they are soft.
3. Add tomato puree, chili powder, pepper, tomatoes, olives and salt. Sommer 10 minutes.
4. Combine beans. Simmer 10 minutes.
5. To prepare the crust boil... - 47.3469
Frito Pie - Copykat.com
If you want to make a quick snack just get the Fritos from the super market and make this yummy recipe. Find out the tricks behind this simple and ever munching snack. - 112.942
Mix sugar, cornmeal and cocoa.
Combine eggs, margarine, corn syrup and vanilla; add to sugar mixture.
Stir until smooth; pour into pie shell.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until filling tests done. - 35.1583
Grandmother's Pecan Pie
Combine sugar and corn syrup in a small saucepan, bring to a boil.
Beat eggs at medium speed of an electric mixer until blended.
Gradually add hot sugar mixture to eggs, beating constantly.
Stir in butter, vanilla, and pecans.
Pour mixture into pastry shell,... - 31.0782
Homemade Chili Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
2. Mash black beans with fork in medium saucepan.
3. Stir in chili, corn, chopped onion, flour and chili powder if desired.
4. Cook on medium high heat for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
5. Transfer mixture to a 8" x 11'' glass... - 36.5535
Cranberry Pineapple Pie
I bet, it's seldom that there will be something as delicious and wholesome as this Cranberry Pineapple Pie. Try out this wonderfully incredible recipe for Cranberry Pineapple Pie; you're gonna love this one! - 39.7584
Winter Fruit Pie
This Winter Fruit Pie is one of the most well-loved desserts. With this relatively simple recipe, this Winter Fruit Pie is made in no time. Perfect to go for a satisfying breakfast pick too! - 40.4787
Peanut Coconut Pie
Here's the Peanut Coconut Pie at its very best! A combination of fully hearty ingredients make this Peanut Coconut Pie incredibly delicious. Of course, it's surprisingly easy to make! - 32.7802
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Line a 9-inch pie pan with pastry, building up a high fluted edge.
Put chocolate and butter in small saucepan and set over lowest heat until melted.
Beat eggs, 1/3 cup sugar, corn syrup, chocolate mixture and vanilla... - 42.4933
Extremely delicious and filling, try out this Prune Pie - an awesome way to treat yourt taste-buds. Follow this relatively simple recipe for Prune Pie and delight in every bite of it! - 42.9687
Baked Ice Cream Pie In Cocoa Crust
Icecream pies have always been the favorites, but this Baked Ice Cream Pie in Cocoa Crust is just heavenly! Here's is the simple recipe for you to enjoy this extremely delicious dessert! - 43.766
Enchilada Pie is a delicious side dish that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Enchilada Pie, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 38.1742
If you're craving for something sweet then do try this recipe out. This is a delicious mango pie . Chef Bhavna shows this recipe step by step. If you're looking for a summer treat then you will enjoy this pie. Watch the video for the detailed recipe. - 100.456
Here's how you make and how you eat polenta the traditional way. - 104.145
Chocolate Brownie Pie
This Chocolate Brownie Pie is a wonderful dessert treat which has been a favorite for generations! Here's a simple and quick recipe for you to follow to make your own homamade Chocolate Brownie Pie without any flaw! - 35.9527
Gingerbread Meringue Pie
Try out this hearty, filling and extremely tasty Gingerbread Meringue Pie. Needless to say that, this Gingerbread Meringue Pie can also be made in no time. So, it's worth giving it a try! - 43.3087
Rainbow Ice Cream Pie
This Rainbow Icecream Pie is an all-time favorite among kids. Surprise your kids with this quick and easy to make recipe for Rainbow Icecream Pie and let them relish every bite of it! - 44.2715
Fresh Fruit Chiffon Pie
Hope everyone will enjoy this recipe for Fresh Fruit Chiffon Pie. This Fresh Fruit Chiffon Pie is fine tuned to suite everyones palate and yes of course, is extremely simple to make! - 44.4512
Mississippi Pecan Pie
Looking for a great way to end the meal with, try out this Mississippi Pecan Pie - a wonderful dessert treat! Follow this relatively easy recipe for Mississippi Pecan Pie and I bet, this will soon be your favorite! - 31.9775
Strawberry Chiffon Pie
This Strawberry Chiffon Pie makes a wonderful dessert for any occasion and any season. Try out this extremely simple recipe for your favorite Strawberry Pie and enjoy! - 36.7904
Deep Dish Prune And Apricot Pies
Extremely delicious and filling, try out this Deep Dish Prune and Apricot Pies - an awesome way to treat yourt taste-buds. Follow this relatively simple recipe for Deep Dish Prune and Apricot Pies and delight in every bite of it! - 42.1615
Fresh Corn Cheese Quiche
Place bacon slices on paper plate or on a microwave roasting rack placed in a 12- x 8-inch glass baking dish.
Cover with paper towel.
Microwave at HIGH 5 to 7 minutes or until crisp.
Cut corn off the cob and set aside.
Beat eggs in a glass... - 41.0097
– Prehea (175 °C). t oven to 350 °F
– In a bowl, combine pie crust ingredients. Press into a 9-inch (22 cm) pie plate and bake 10 minutes. Remove and let stand to cool.
– In a separate bowl, whip cream cheese until light, then add chocolate... - 31.3512
Spicy Polenta Pie
1. Fry the onion in the oil for 5 mins, stir in the mince, then fry for a further 5 mins until evenly, coloured. Mix in the jar of sauce. Bring to the boil, cover, then simmer for 20 mins, adding a splash of water if it starts to get too thick.
2. Heat grill... - 28.7892
Maple Sugar Pie
Beat egg with corn syrup and flour.
Line 8-inch pie pan with half the rolled out pastry.
Pour filling into pastry-lined pie plate.
Cover with top crust.
Bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes or until browned. - 28.823
1) Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2) Grease an oven dish or baking tray.
3) In a small pan, heat the white sauce or gravy.
4) In another saucepan, boil the four cups of milk with salt and pepper.
5) Stir continuously and add in the... - 40.9327
Polenta And Rabbit Pie Hunter's Style
Polenta And Rabbit Pie Hunter's Style is a wonderful dish that is perfect for a party with friend and colleagues! I served it just last weekend and my guest loved it. Follow this easy Polenta And Rabbit Pie Hunter's Style recipe, donâ€™t miss it! - 43.8876
Frito pie is a cheese and corn chips pie. Cheesy and savory, this fritos recipe has added onions in for for an extra taste and can be served as a side with meats or vegetables. It is filling and heavy. - 27.0815
Simple Peanut Butter Pie
This Peanut Butter Pie is a wonderful dessert treat which has been a favorite for generations! Here's a simple and quick recipe for you to follow to make your own homamade Peanut Butter Pie without any flaw! - 32.8037
Quick Oatmeal Pie Crust
If you wish to cook up a great meal, this Quick Oatmeal Pie Crust has to be a part of it! A truly awesome combination anyone would love to savor. Also, this Quick Oatmeal Pie Crust can be cooked in no time; a good reason to try it out! - 30.8458
Heat oven to 375Â°.
Beat eggs, sugar, salt, butter and syrup with rotary beater.
Stir in nuts.
Pour into frozen pie crust shell.
Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until filling is set. - 31.4204
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs with 5 tablespoons of the butter. Turn the mixture into an 8-inch pie plate, and press the crumbs firmly and evenly over the bottom and sides (but not the rim) of the plate.... - 32.7911
Chocolate Peanut Pie
Microwave butter and chocolate in a 2-cup glass measure at HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Stir after 1 minute.
Combine sugar, brown sugar, milk, corn syrup, vanilla, and eggs in a mixing bowl.
Beat chocolate mixture into sugar mixture.
Stir in... - 40.877
Old English Oatmeal Pie
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Pour into an unbaked pie shell.
3. Bake at 350°, 40-50 minutes. - 30.6954
Vegetable And Chicken Pot Pie
PREHEAT oven to 425°F.
Spray 10-inch deep-dish pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
MELT margarine in large deep skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken; cook and stir 3 minutes or until no longer pink in centers.
Sprinkle with salt.
Add green beans,... - 44.2012
Classic Shepherd's Pie
Here is another easy, simple to make and delicious dish and its Classic Shepherd's Pie by Chef Marie. This is a pretty quick video with easy to understand instructions but without the ingredient quantity detail. Overall it shows that making a Classic... - 110.284
This 1-2-3 pastry is extremely simple and unbelievably delicious. Hope everyone enjoys! - 42.9462
Apple Almond Pie
Apple Almond Pie made with generous quantity of almonds,apples & butter.Apple almond Pie is a traditional recipe & is easy to cook.The crispiness of Apple Almond Pie is enhanced when you serve it cold,it makes that crunchy sound. - 52.0916
Heat a pressure cooker on medium-low heat.
Add the oil and onions and saute until very soft.
Add the carrots and 1 cup water.
Bring up pressure and cook for 20 minutes at lowest possible pressure.
Reduce the pressure.
Drain excess liquid, but save it for... - 39.5456
Derby pie has been a part of American desserts for a long time now...Take a look at this simple & easy to bake Derby Pie.This Derby Pie uses pecan,bourbon & chocolate chips. - 40.77
Golden Pecan Pie
Beat eggs; add syrup and brown sugar.
Pour into pie shell.
Sprinkle with pecans.
Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour. - 31.1802
Waikiki Pineapple Pie
Dust baked pie shell with flour.
Combine pineapple and juice in 1 1/2 quart bowl.
MICRO WAVE 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture is hot.
Add corn starch, sugar, rind, lemon juice and salt.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture thickens,... - 36.5326