- » Easy Cold Appetizer
Easy Cold Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy cold appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy cold appetizer recipes.
Easy Cold Cucumber Soup
1) Melt the margarine or butter in a 2-quart saucepan and add the onion. Cook till it is tender.
2) Stir in the chicken broth, cucumber, potato, parsley, dillweed, salt, dry mustard and pepper.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil and reduce the heat.... - 42.795
You May Also Like!
Cold Eggplant Appetizer
Place whole eggplant on microproof baking rack, pierce skin in several places.
Cook on HI (max. power) 6 to 7 minutes, or until soft.
Set aside to cool.
Combine onion, green pepper, garlic, and lemon juice in small microproof bowl.
Cook on HI (max. power) 1... - 41.3047
Appetizer Cold Flower
1) Separate cauliflower into flowerets.
2) Take a shallow dish and spread the flowerets.
3) In a bowl, mix together vinegar and salad dressing and pour over cauliflower.
4) Cover the dish and refrigerate overnight.
5) Serve Cold flower salad... - 39.7065
Cold Cucumber Soup
Peel cucumbers and scrape out seeds.
Dice very finely.
Combine with buttermilk, green onions, parsley, salt and pepper.
Chill very well.
Stir and spoon into chilled soup cups at serving time.
Top with a thin slice cucumber. - 34.3094
Cold Cucumber Soup
Treat and peel 1 large cucumber.
Remove all the tough seeds.
Chop the rest and put it into an electric blender with 2-3 tablespoons fresh curds.
Whizz for a few seconds to get a smooth paste.
Add more curd, 1/2 teaspoon salt, a few mint leaves, pepper to... - 30.3938
Easy Appetizers In The Bag Holder
The Bag Holder is great for any recipe you need a bowl. It is fun for all ages and the benefits are endless. See another tester of TBH. - 70.4552
Cold Cherry Soup
Combine cherries (and, if canned, cherry juice), wine, orange juice, lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon stick, cloves and 21/4 cups of the water (use only 1 1/4 cups with canned cherries) in an enamel lined saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 15... - 40.0188
Cold Garden Vegetable Soup
1) In 1/2 cup hot water add a bouillon cube and allow to dissolve.
2) Add in the next 11 ingredients and stir well.
3) Place a lid over and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
4) Garnish with lemon slices and parsley and serve. - 40.5581
Cut carrots, cucumber, tomato and pepper into large chunks.
Add all ingredients except beans to food processor; process to make chunky puree.
Pour into large serving bowl; stir in beans.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled. - 33.3387
Quick & Easy Vichyssoise
1) Wash and clean the leeks under water so that all the sand and dirt ingrediants are removed.
2) Cut the white part of the leek into cubes. Use the lower third to the green part of the leeks.
3) Peel, cut and chop the potatoes into quarts and... - 42.1918