- » Easy Cold
Easy Cold Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy cold recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy cold recipes.
Chocolate Cold Coffee
1. Mix 2 heap spoon of coffee powder into some hot water,let it rest for 3 minutes.
2. In a blender add ice cubes, coffee mixture, sugar, chocolate powder and milk and blend them all together.
3. Whisk together powdered sugar and double cream until it... - 108.524
Korean Food: Cold Cucumber Side-dish (오이 냉국)
In Summer, any meal with the word “refreshing” associated to it would be more than welcome! Stay cool with this easy-to-prepare Korean cucumber salad cum soup! This cold cucumber side dish takes no more than 10 minutes to whip up and is just as refreshing... - 107.697
Refreshing Korean Cold Noodles (bibim Naeng Myun)
Craving for some Asian noodles? How about this exotic Korean Bibim Naeng Myun? Take a look at this amazingly simple and delicious cold noodle dish that is not only quick and easy but also very refreshing. Its one of the most popular spring dishes in Korea,... - 106.723
Green Tea Granita - Flu And Cold Symptom Remedy
1. In a pitcher put teabags, and pour boiling water over it.
2. Pour honey and lemon slices in it. You can also squeeze some lemon for better taste.
3. Drop ginger, and stir until honey dissolves.
4. Let it steep for about 6 minutes.
5. Discard the tea... - 105.682
Cold Milk Gelatin
Milk desserts are good even when made in simple ways using a few ingredients. Here is a recipe to make Milk Gelatin with just evaporated milk and gelatin mix in an easy way. A chill dessert to please elders! - 94.8633
Easy Quick Cold Tofu
Tofu can be prepared in a range of ways. This video has a great way to make tofu as quickly as possible with the simplest of ingredients. - 86.8039
Cucumber & Tomato Cold Pasta
1. Using fine grater, grate garlic and 1 cucumber.
2. Cut remaining cucumber and tomato into cubes.
3. In a large pot with salted water, cook the pasta as packet instructions.
4. Strain pasta, rinse under cold water and set aside.
5. In... - 79.5556
Easy Cold Cucumber Soup
1) Melt the margarine or butter in a 2-quart saucepan and add the onion. Cook till it is tender.
2) Stir in the chicken broth, cucumber, potato, parsley, dillweed, salt, dry mustard and pepper.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil and reduce the heat.... - 42.795
Easy Cold Recipes By Category