- » Easy Coconut Icing
Easy Coconut Icing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy coconut icing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy coconut icing recipes.
Gourmet Coconut Ice
My idea of ending a perfect meal is with this Coconut Ice . Follow this quick and easy-to-follow recipe for Coconut Ice to top off your meal with an equally delicious dessert. You can also try this with your own variation. - 37.9476
Coconut Ice Cream
Spread coconut on shallow baking sheet and toast in 325 degrees oven until golden, stirring often.
This will take about 10 minutes.
Heat light cream and sugar in a saucepan, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Stir in vanilla.
Pour into a... - 34.2626
Raw Virgin Pina Colada Ice Lolly And Sorbet
Pretty smart raw food idea! Who doesn’t love popsicles on hot summer days? These are super bright yellow creamy ice pops that the whole family will love especially. This recipe is raw, vegan, dairy-free, nut-free and sugar-free and it is so yummy it is hard... - 103.765
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 79.1364
Coconut Ice Cream
Coconut Ice Cream has a great taste. Coconut Ice Cream gets its taste from coconut mixed with eggs and sugar. Coconut Ice Cream is served as dessert in summer days. - 36.6996
Chocolate And Berry Blocks
Want to prepare a dessert to please your kids? Try Chocolate and berry blocks. Made from berries, dark chocolate and coconut milk, this dessert can be made in a jiffy. Your kids are definitely going to love this one! - 114.493
Coconut Ice Cream
This Coconut Ice Cream with an extra smooth finish is a must try recipe for all coconut lovers! Great with vanilla flavoring this Coconut Ice Cream is a treat to indulge in. Give it a try for sure! - 40.2385
Homemade Strawberry Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream In Blender
Homemade ice-cream, that too without any special appliance - you must be so excited to find this recipe. Yes, it is exciting for you and your whole family - when they know that now delicious ice cream can be made just out of your blender. To know the method... - 99.4609
Toasted Coconut Ice Cream Pie
Bake pie crust.
Spoon or scoop ice cream into pie crust.
Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
Remove from freezer 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Cut into wedges; spoon berries over each serving. - 27.1346
Coconut Ice Cream Balls
Make balls of ice cream, using medium (No.
Roll each ball in tinted coconut, coating generously.
Place on a foil-lined tray and freeze. - 16.5528
Choco Coconut Ice Cream
Looking for a rich and flavorsome ice cream to indulge in, this Choco Coconut Ice Cream is something anyone would love. Follow this easy to make recipe for a wonderful dessert and let me know how this turned out for you! - 35.62
Peach Coconut Ice Cream
Ice Cream : the peach way. This video illustrates how quick and convenient it is to make a lovely peach ice-cream; this turns out specially good when peaches are in season. Combined with the peaches is the rich and creaminess of coconut milk which together... - 92.8244
Raw Coconut Butter Pecan Ice Cream
With summer round the corner, this is a refreshing healthy dessert. A video showing the preparation of an easy coconut butter and pecan ice cream. Creamy and rich, it is loaded with nuts and pecans to give an ideal blend of creamy and crunchy ice cream. - 102.88
Put sifted icing sugar, coconut, vanilla, lemon juice and slightly beaten egg-whites into large basin.
Melt shortening over gentle heat.
Allow to cool slightly, pour on to ingredients in basin.
Press half the mixture into greased bar... - 31.1297
1. Take an 8 X 6 inch shallow pan and grease with butter or oil.
2. Place milk on low heat, add sugar and dissolve it.
3. Allow the mixture to boil gently for about 10 minutes or till a candy thermometer inserted registers 240°F.
4. Take the pan off... - 34.5488
Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream
If your kids pester you for an ice cream almost every day, try making an ice cream at home! Begin with this recipe of Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream. All you need to do is throw in the ingredients in the blender, churn it in the ice cream maker and freeze it! Your... - 118.845
1.Grease an ice-cream tin with oil.
2.In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the sugar and milk.
3.Put saucepan on a low flame and stir till the sugar dissolves. Then increase the flame and boil for 5 minutes.
4.Pour the mixture into a... - 37.6165
Classic Coconut Ice
Stir together the sugar and milk in a large bowl until the sugar has dissolved. Cook for 6 - 8 minutes. The mixture should reach the soft ball stage. To test, drop a little of the mixture in cold water, it should form a soft ball when rolled between the... - 24.3423
Iced Coconut And Lime Slice With Summer Fruit
1. Take a 900 g loaf tin, line using cling film in such a way that sides can be wrapped over top later.
2. Beat cream and sugar to form stiff peaks, beat in lime juice, coconut cream and lime zest till stiff peaks are formed.
3. Add to the tin along... - 42.3845
1. Grease a baking dish and line it with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine desiccated coconut, icing sugar, and cream of tartar. Mix well.
3. Pour condensed milk and stir to incorporate.
4. Divide mixture into 2 half.... - 102.301
Coconut is indeed a wonderful and versatile ingredient. A yummy treat, this coconut icing just goes to prove it. A delicious anytime treat. Try it and you are sure to love it. Do let me know how it turned out for you. - 36.4192
Coconut And Honey Coated Banana
Go Bananas with dessert ! This video illustrates how to make a wonderful banana treat by combining coconut and honey. The use of cardamom gives that distinct flavour and it is very easy to make. Combine with vanilla ice-cream and it is ideal to serve when you... - 117.102
Flaked Coconut Coconut Cream And Coconut Milk
With an ice pick and hammer, punch a hole in two of the coconut eyes.
Drain the liquid and reserve.
Crack the coconut shell into four or five pieces.
If meat will not come out of the shell easily, place, shell side down, over electric burner set at low heat... - 32.941
Coconut Pecan Icing
1) In a pan, cook milk, butter, and sugar until thick.
2) Remove the pan from heat, and then stir in pecans and coconut.
3) Pour over hot cake and serve. - 25.2881
Toasted Coconut Ice Cream
1. In a small saucepan combine evaporated milk and sugar. Cook and stir till sugar dissolves; remove from heat. Stir in vanilla. Cool slightly. Cover surface with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 1/2 to 2 hours or till well chilled. Stir in whipping cream and... - 24.7927
Baked Coconut Caramel Icing
Combine and spread on top of cold cake, and place in oven under top element in centre of oven, and leave until sugar bubbles through and begins to brown.
Oven doesn't need to be pre-heated€”just top burner on, and oven door may be left open.
Takes from 3... - 19.1019
Banana Coconut Ice Milk
1 Cut the bananas into chunks.
2 In the food processor jar, add the chunks and process until poreed.
3 Add in water, skim milk, nonfat dry milk, maple syrup, vanilla, and lemon juice and process until smooth.
4 Mix in yogurt and process to... - 39.2763
Coconut Ice Cream
1. Stir the sugar and salt into the scalded milk until dissolved. Pour into an electric blender container; add a few pieces of the coconut and blend. Continue adding coconut while blending. Finally blend 5 minutes. Mix with 1 cup of the cream and vanilla... - 28.2847
Iced Coconut Cake
Grease and line a 7 1/2 in X 3 3/4 in and 2 1/4 in deep loaf tin.
Sift the flour and salt.
Cream the fat until soft, add the sugar and beat until light in colour and soft in texture.
Add the eggs one at a time, together with 1 tablesp sifted flour.
Stir, then... - 36.942
Coconut Cakes With Passion Fruit Icing
1. Put all the ingredients in a food processor and process for 1 minute or until evenly blended.
2. Oil and base-line an 8-hole mini-loaf tin. Divide the mixture equally into the tin and bake in a preheated oven, 160°C (325°F), Gas Mark 3, for 30-35 minutes... - 29.4554
Coconut Ice Cream Cake
1) As per the directions on the label, make and bake the cake mix in a 10-inch tube pan. Allow to cool. Remove the cake from the pan. Rinse the pan.
2) Cut the cake crosswise into 3 layers and put the top layer back in the pan. Keep the middle layer... - 41.3404
Coconut Ice Cream Cake
1. In a 10-inch tube pan prepare and bake the cake mix and cool, as per label directions.
2. Remove the cake from the pan and wash the pan.
3. Make 3 even layer slices crosswise out of the cake, return top layer to pan and set middle layer aside.
4.... - 42.9463
Creamy Coconut Ice Cream
Heat the sugar and water in a pan gently for ten minutes, until the sugar has dissolved.
Cool completely then in a bowl, mix together with the coconut milk.
Pour into a shallow container, cover and freeze for three hours.
After this time ease out into a bowl... - 30.8201
Coconut Filling And Icing
1) In a saucepan, mix sugar and water to boil without stirring.
2) Continue boiling till the syrup forms a thread.
3) In a bowl, beat egg whites. Pour in the syrup into the beaten egg whites.
4) Continue beating till the mixture becomes thick.
5) Add... - 34.945
Coconut Ice Cream
1) In a large bowl add all ingredients and combine together.
2) Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
3) Transfer into a freezing tray.
4) Put in refrigerator and freeze until firm.
5) Put the mixture in a chilled bowl and beat thoroughly.
6) Transfer... - 35.9944
Coconut Ice Box Cookies
Cream shortening and sugars together.
Stir in egg and vanilla.
Add dry ingredients.
Stir in coconut and nuts.
Press dough into pan so it is 1" thick.
Allow to refrigerate overnight.
Turn dough upside down on a board and slice into 1/4 strips.
Lay... - 42.4018
Honey Coconut Ice Cream
1) Heat honey.
2) Dissolve gelatin in water and add to honey along with sugar, eggs, cream and coconut extract. Beat it for about 2 minutes.
3) Take a refrigerator tray and pour the mix into it. Freeze it until firm.
4) Take a chilled bowl and... - 39.4414
Ice Cream Pie In A Coconut Crust
Place each kind of ice cream into a separate bowl, and allow to soften at room temperature until ice cream can be stirred with a spoon but is still frozen.
Spread a layer of the Strawberry 'n' Banana Ice Cream in the Coconut Crust.
Top with a layer of... - 31.5254
Dessert - Pineapple, Coconut Cake With Vanilla Ice Cream
If eating dessert is your favorite pass-time, then you must try this one. This is a great dessert to have on a hot day. The toppings for this cake are crushed pineapple and grated coconut. A unique combination to try. The video is very clear and ... - 106.921
Crunchy Ice Cream Squares
Mix cereal, coconut, nuts, sugar and butter.
Press 2/3 of the cereal mixture evenly in ungreased oblong pan, 13 X 9 X 2 inches.
Pack ice cream over cereal layer; press to make even.
Sprinkle remaining cereal mixture on top.
Freeze until firm, at least 12... - 29.9204
Spanish Coconut Icees
Are you looking for a cooling recipe for summers? This video is a must watch for you. Chef Elba shares her secret recipe to prepare these wonderful Spanish Coconut Icees that are sure to fetch you some compliments. Hit the play button now. - 80.6054
Easy Coconut Cake
Sieve flour, corn flour and baking powder together.
Beat cream and sugar.
Add flour mixture to cream mixture and mix well.
Beat egg whites till peaks form.
Put flour mixture over eggs folding (mixing) gently.
Put coconut and fold gently.
Grease a... - 46.7272
Vegan Ice Cream
1. Crush the frozen strawberries in the processor.
2. Pour in honey in the strawberry mixture.
3. Add in coconut milk and blend together.
4. Pour the mixture in an air tight container and keep in the freezer for 60 minutes.
5. Pour all the ingredients... - 105.77
Homemade Vegan Ice Cream
Have you ever tried making a vegan ice cream? This is an easy and simple recipe. It tastes so delicious that no one can guess it's vegan. If you follow a vegan diet, do try this recipe. - 98.5031
Nariyal Ice Cream
Heat coconut milk and cream over boiling water.
Beat two whole eggs and two yolks, vanilla essence and jaggery.
Pour into the cream mixture and stir over boiling water till thick and creamy.
Cool and pour into an ice cream tray.
When half frozen, remove and... - 34.8356
Coconut Snowball Cocoa
Scoop ice cream into 8 small balls; immediately roll in coconut.
Place on waxed-paper-lined baking sheet; freeze until ready to use.
Whisk cocoa into milk in large saucepan.
Stir in rum, if desired, cream of coconut and coconut extract.
Bring to a simmer over... - 34.6867
Icing For Water Gate Cake
1. In a bowl whip together dream whip and milk such that peaks are formed.
2. Make the pistachio pudding as per package instructions and let it cool.
3. Thereafter apply icing on the pudding cake and top with coconut and cherries.
4. Serve... - 30.5003
Coconut Layer Cake
1. Cream the butter and sugar very well until light and creamy.
2. Separate the eggs.
3. Sieve the dry ingredients.
4. Beat the egg-yolks, one at a time, into the cream mixture.
5. Add the flour alternately with milk and add the vanilla essence. Mix with... - 43.5866
Date And Coconut Roll
***SIMPLE, RAW VEGAN RECIPE BOOKS - I love & recommend! (:
Easy To Be Raw by Megan Elizabeth - 113.884
Yummylicious Coconut Mango Icecream
Attention all the icecream lovers!! With summers just round the corner, here's an excellent recipe to cool you down. Watch this video now to learn this Yummylicious Coconut Mango Icecream recipe. Treat your family to this vegan delight today. - 87.9529
Golden Coconut Frosting
Melt 2 Tbs. butter in a skillet.
Add coconut and stir until golden brown.
Remove about half the coconut; set aside.
Melt remaining butter in skillet with coconut.
Add brown sugar.
Cook and stir over low heat 2 minutes, or until blended.
Then add milk; bring... - 27.3101
Coconut Pecan Frosting
Combine milk, sugar, egg yolks, butter, and vanilla in a saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened€”about 12 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add coconut and pecans.
Beat until cool and thick enough to spread. - 22.1966
1. In a blender, blend coconut milk, fresh pineapple and banana to make puree.
2. Pour this puree into popsicle moulds and freeze for at least 4 hours.
3. Serve it chilled as dessert. - 111.098
Coconut Frosted Date Cake
Coconut Frosted Date Cake has a fine taste. Zucchini Cake gets its taste from coconut mixed with dates and eggs. Coconut Frosted Date Cake is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 43.3072
Tropical Leprechaun Smoothie
1. In a blender, add coconut milk, pineapple, yogurt, and ice.
2. Put banana, mango, honey and vanilla in it. Blend well.
3. Pour in glass, and serve with a pineapple slice for garnish. - 91.6904
Lemon Iced Ambrosia Bars
Lemon Iced Ambrosia Bars is loved by kids. Lemon Iced Ambrosia Bars gets its taste from eggs mixed with flaked coconut, and lemon icing. Lemon Iced Ambrosia Bars is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 32.8809
Lemon Iced Ambrosia Bars
Preheat oven to 350°.
In medium bowl, combine flour and confectioners' sugar; cut in margarine until crumbly.
Press onto bottom of lightly greased 13x9-inch baking pan; bake 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine remaining ingredients except icing;... - 39.3724
No-bake Coconut Chocolate Macaroons
1. In a bowl, add the cocoa powder, coconut oil, honey, salt and unsweetened coconut and mix.
2. Take handfuls of the dough and stuff ice cube molds or any other molds with the mix.
3. Refrigerate for an hour.
4. No bake chocolate coconut... - 96.3955
Coconut Macaroon Crust
You would want to try this Coconut Macaroon Crust, if you are looking for an easy pie cruts to make. Also, this Coconut Macaroon Crust pretty much goes with all your favorite pies! - 35.6306
Combine pineapple, sugar, and cornstarch in a small saucepan, stir well.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and cook 1 minute, stirring frequently.
Stir in butter and coconut. - 19.8333
Cake Icing Or Frosting Recipe Ideas - Eggless
To all those who want to know how to make eggless frosting should definitely try this out. The chef shows how to make cream frosting. The directions are easy to follow. The frosting tastes really delicious. Watch the video for the detailed recipe. - 101.291
Make a hole in the coconut with an ice pick and drain and reserve 1 cup milk.
Remove the shell and rind and grate the coconut meat.
Combine the coconut milk, 3 cups water and the sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Boil, stirring until the sugar is... - 21.3415
Sift the sugar into a basin and mix to a smooth paste with the egg yolk and lemon juice.
Place the basin over a pan of hot water over a low heat and cook until thick—about 5 min.—stirring all the time.
Remove from heat and stir in coconut; allow to cool... - 20.9984
Whip ice cream with electric mixer.
Add macaroons and sherry.
Spoon mixture into molds or paper muffin cups.
Sprinkle with 2 T of crumbs or almonds and freeze. - 23.244
Chocolate Coconut Pie Crust
If you wish to cook up a great meal, this Chocolate Coconut Pie Crust has to be a part of it! A truly awesome combination anyone would love to savor. Also, this Chocolate Coconut Pie Crust can be cooked in no time; a good reason to try it out! - 35.5502
Ice Cream Snowballs
Scoop ice cream into 12 balls.
Place on a baking sheet and freeze until solid.
Roll in coconut.
Garnish with mint if desired. - 26.6983
Creamy Coconut Milk Shake
The coconut milk shake can be the ultimate beverage to cool down in hot, summer days. It takes just couple of minutes to blend up all the ingredients and to serve in a nice chilled glass. If you want, you can garnish it too. - 103.913
Macaroons With Coconut And Chocolate
Are you fond of cookie? Here are the best coconut chocolate cookie ever. Watch this impressive video and make these delicious macaroons at home. The video is step-wise and nicely explained. So next time you plan to throw a party for kids make sure you make... - 125.976
Crunchy Coconut Squares
1. In a small bowl, combine sugar and butter and beat well till creamy and smooth. Keep aside.
2. In an 8 inch x 8 inch pan, spread half quantity wafers/ crackers uniformly and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine condensed milk, coconut... - 36.7398
Exotic fruits are great seasonal and regional treats and here is a recipe to make a dish out of a regional fruit. Check out Patti Moreno making pawpaw smoothie out of fresh pawpaw, a native fruit from North America. Deliciously energizing! - 112.876
1. Combine the above ingredients, and spread over squares.
2. Sprinkle 1/2 c.chopped almonds on top.
3. Broil until bubbly and slightly brown. - 19.4439
Rice Krispies Ice Cream Squares
Pat 1/2 mixture in bottom of 9 x 13-inch pan.
Add 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream.
Sprinkle other 1/2 of mixture on top.
Keep in freezer until ready to serve.
Cut in squares and top with Wilderness cherries or make 1 large Danish dessert with 1 large container... - 29.81
Rebecca's Chocolate Coconut Milk
1. In the vitamix, add the coconut water, ice cubes, pitted medjool dates and the cocoa powder.
2. Blend for 30 seconds on high.
3. Pour into a glass.
4. Serve chilled. - 0
Fiji Iced Tea
Combine ice, iced tea, coconut syrup, cream or half-and-half in a cocktail shaker or a jar with a lid. Shake until cold and frothy.
Pour into a tall iced tea glass. - 24.3363
Nutty Chocolate Ice Cream
In work bowl of food processor or in mixing bowl combine frozen dessert, peanut butter, and topping and process, or beat with electric mixer, until well blended; transfer mixture to freezer container, cover, and freeze until firm.
In small bowl combine crumbs... - 20.7224
Raw Durian Ice Cream
Creamy, rich, and extremely flavorful, there is nothing quite like feasting on raw vegan durian ice cream. Frank Ferando shares with us his unique recipe in this video. This delectable, creamy, fruity treat whips up in 20 minutes flat and freezes into... - 110.241
Ice Cream Sundae Mold
1) Mix coconut and brandy in vanilla flavored ice cream.
2) Take 6-1/2 cup mold, turn mixture, and freeze it.
3) Blend coffee ice cream with almonds and spoon the mixture over the vanilla ice cream.
4) Let it freeze until firm.
5) Prepare... - 39.797
Broiled Coconut Frosting
1) Preheat oven/broiler.
2) Cream butter with sugar and mix all the other ingredients.
3) Pour the frosting over cake.
4) Bake until the crust turns golden.
5) Decorate with cherries and serve. - 29.1669
Mango And Coconut Splash
1. Peel mango and slice flesh.
2. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine mango, yogurt, coconut milk, lemon juice and 1 tbsp of honey and a few ice cubes.
3. Blend for 30 seconds or more until smooth.
4. Remove the ice cubes... - 38.4909
Coconut Dream Pie
In a large mixing bowl, combine ice cream, milk, and pudding.
Pour mixture into pie crust and freeze overnight.
Before serving, spoon on whipped cream in desired amounts.
Enjoy - 29.913
Pear Coconut Cooler
Combine all ingredients in large pitcher with ice; stir until chilled. - 22.9656
1. Cream the margarine and powdered sugar very well until light and creamy.
2. Add 2 teaspoons of water, 1 teaspoon at a time and beat well each time.
3. Sieve the flour and add to the cream mixture.
4. Add the desicated cocoanut and mix well.
5. Shape... - 37.1032
Thermomix - Raw Food Recipe Ginger Coconut Orange Smoothie
Why opt for greasy finger fries of decadent burgers when something healthy and tasty as raw coconut ginger orange smoothie can fill you up equally well, sans the unwanted calories. Tali cooks up his favorite smoothie recipe that is so creamy and yummy that... - 92.669
This is one of my favorite dishes to get at Dim Sum. It's light and has an amazing texture due to the combination of gelatin and evaporated milk. - 39.057
Coconut Layer Cake
To make the cake: Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Butter and flour 2 cake pans.
Sift flour with baking powder several times.
Cream butter and sugar in mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
Add flour mixture and milk; mix well.
Fold in egg whites and... - 48.4426
Frozen Coconut Delight
1) Take a bowl and combine in it cereal, butter, coconut and pecans. Mix nicely.
2) Place mixture under boiler and stir until crisp.
3) Add brown sugar and keep stirring until it dissolves completely.
4) Reserving 1/3 of the mixture, press the... - 36.0206
Raspberry And Coconut Friands
1. Sift the flour and icing sugar into a bowl and stir in the ground almonds,
coconut and lemon rind.
2. Whisk the egg whites in a separate bowl until they are frothy and fold them into the dry ingredients. Add the melted butter and stir until evenly... - 33.459
Crisp Coconut Crust
Spread or brush butter evenly over bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate.
Pat coconut into butter or margarine.
Bake in 350°F. oven 8-10 minutes or until shell is crisp brown.
After filling with cream or chiffon mixture, refrigerate several hours before... - 25.7074
Lemon Coconut Cookies
1. Sieve flour and salt.
2. Cream fat and sugar, adding essence.
3. Stir in flour and mix well.
4. Take one level dessertspoon dough for each cookie and form into a ball, flatten slightly.
5. Place the cookies 1 in. apart on an ungreased baking tray.
6. Bake... - 41.574
1 Preheat the oven to 375°Fahrenheit.
2 In a bowl, add coconut and butter; mix well.
3 Add in the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4 Over bottom and around sides of 9-inch pie plate, press the mixture firmly.
5 Bake... - 38.0808
1. Preheat an oven to 300°F or Gas 2.
2. Line 2 baking sheets with greaseproof or paper.
3. In a large dry and grease free glass bowl, add the egg whites and use an electric beater to beat them until foamy.
4. Add half the sugar and... - 41.3633
Coconut Orange Jumbles
Cream shortening and sugar together.
Add egg yolk and coconut and beat well.
Sift together flour, salt and soda and add to the creamed mixture alternately with orange juice.
After each addition beat until smooth.
Drop by 1/2 teaspoons onto ungreased cookie... - 41.5987
Indian Coconut Topped Cake
If you looking for a traditional style modern dessert to end your festive meal, then try unconventional dessert with a conventional ingredient. Coconut has to be the most loved dessert ingredient in south India. The highlight of the cake is obviously the... - 112.476
Tangerine Coconut Freeze
Spread coconut in a shallow baking pan.
Toast at 350° till lightly brown, 6 to 7 minutes.
Shake pan or stir often to ensure even toasting; set aside. (Toast additional coconut for garnish, if desired.)
Pour pudding mix into saucepan; gradually stir in 2... - 38.6837
Chewy Coconut Cheese Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. To make the filling, in a bowl, combine eggs, sugar, melted butter, vinegar, vanilla, and salt.
3. Whisk using an electric beater or wire whisk until smooth.
4. Stir 3/4th of the coconut.
5. Place the... - 45.0942
Coconut Fruit Drops
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients. Sieve and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine butter and sugar and using a wooden spoon beat till well combined.
4. Add vanilla... - 47.5133
Tempeh And Coconut Sauce And Vegan Pumpkin Cookies
A tempeh recipe with coconut and peanut butter sauce alongside flavored jasmine rice is a great meal to enjoy on a lazy afternoon. Here is the recipe for it along with some vegan pumpkin cookies with raisins for dessert.
Directions for... - 44.1046
1) In a blender, add all the ingredients together and blend well.
2) Refrigerate until ready to serve.
3) Add the crushed ice and whirl until the liquid is foamy.
4) Pour in tall glasses and serve immediately - 33.0687