- » Easy Coconut Icing
Easy Coconut Icing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy coconut icing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy coconut icing recipes.
Coconut Ice Cream
Spread coconut on shallow baking sheet and toast in 325 degrees oven until golden, stirring often.
This will take about 10 minutes.
Heat light cream and sugar in a saucepan, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Stir in vanilla.
Pour into a... - 35.6377
Gourmet Coconut Ice
My idea of ending a perfect meal is with this Coconut Ice . Follow this quick and easy-to-follow recipe for Coconut Ice to top off your meal with an equally delicious dessert. You can also try this with your own variation. - 39.5245
Raw Virgin Pina Colada Ice Lolly And Sorbet
Pretty smart raw food idea! Who doesn’t love popsicles on hot summer days? These are super bright yellow creamy ice pops that the whole family will love especially. This recipe is raw, vegan, dairy-free, nut-free and sugar-free and it is so yummy it is hard... - 110.903
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 77.4677
Coconut Ice Cream
Coconut Ice Cream has a great taste. Coconut Ice Cream gets its taste from coconut mixed with eggs and sugar. Coconut Ice Cream is served as dessert in summer days. - 38.1594
Chocolate And Berry Blocks
Want to prepare a dessert to please your kids? Try Chocolate and berry blocks. Made from berries, dark chocolate and coconut milk, this dessert can be made in a jiffy. Your kids are definitely going to love this one! - 114.494
Coconut Ice Cream
This Coconut Ice Cream with an extra smooth finish is a must try recipe for all coconut lovers! Great with vanilla flavoring this Coconut Ice Cream is a treat to indulge in. Give it a try for sure! - 41.7
Raw Coconut Butter Pecan Ice Cream
With summer round the corner, this is a refreshing healthy dessert. A video showing the preparation of an easy coconut butter and pecan ice cream. Creamy and rich, it is loaded with nuts and pecans to give an ideal blend of creamy and crunchy ice cream. - 98.9333
Homemade Strawberry Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream In Blender
Homemade ice-cream, that too without any special appliance - you must be so excited to find this recipe. Yes, it is exciting for you and your whole family - when they know that now delicious ice cream can be made just out of your blender. To know the method... - 122.439
Toasted Coconut Ice Cream Pie
Bake pie crust.
Spoon or scoop ice cream into pie crust.
Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
Remove from freezer 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Cut into wedges; spoon berries over each serving. - 29.7291
Coconut Topping With
This smooth and butter-like coconut topping with brown sugar is appealingly delicious on cakes. Blends pretty well with any cake! - 25.4052
Coconut Ice Cream Balls
Make balls of ice cream, using medium (No.
Roll each ball in tinted coconut, coating generously.
Place on a foil-lined tray and freeze. - 18.2726
Choco Coconut Ice Cream
Looking for a rich and flavorsome ice cream to indulge in, this Choco Coconut Ice Cream is something anyone would love. Follow this easy to make recipe for a wonderful dessert and let me know how this turned out for you! - 37.1362
Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream
If your kids pester you for an ice cream almost every day, try making an ice cream at home! Begin with this recipe of Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream. All you need to do is throw in the ingredients in the blender, churn it in the ice cream maker and freeze it! Your... - 116.725
Peach Coconut Ice Cream
Ice Cream : the peach way. This video illustrates how quick and convenient it is to make a lovely peach ice-cream; this turns out specially good when peaches are in season. Combined with the peaches is the rich and creaminess of coconut milk which together... - 91.1165
Coconut Ice Cream Cake
1. In a 10-inch tube pan prepare and bake the cake mix and cool, as per label directions.
2. Remove the cake from the pan and wash the pan.
3. Make 3 even layer slices crosswise out of the cake, return top layer to pan and set middle layer aside.
4.... - 44.2064
Coconut Ice Cream Cake
1) As per the directions on the label, make and bake the cake mix in a 10-inch tube pan. Allow to cool. Remove the cake from the pan. Rinse the pan.
2) Cut the cake crosswise into 3 layers and put the top layer back in the pan. Keep the middle layer... - 41.9343
Iced Coconut And Lime Slice With Summer Fruit
1. Take a 900 g loaf tin, line using cling film in such a way that sides can be wrapped over top later.
2. Beat cream and sugar to form stiff peaks, beat in lime juice, coconut cream and lime zest till stiff peaks are formed.
3. Add to the tin along... - 45.1468
Coconut is indeed a wonderful and versatile ingredient. A yummy treat, this coconut icing just goes to prove it. A delicious anytime treat. Try it and you are sure to love it. Do let me know how it turned out for you. - 36.3581
Flaked Coconut Coconut Cream And Coconut Milk
With an ice pick and hammer, punch a hole in two of the coconut eyes.
Drain the liquid and reserve.
Crack the coconut shell into four or five pieces.
If meat will not come out of the shell easily, place, shell side down, over electric burner set at low heat... - 32.3784
Put sifted icing sugar, coconut, vanilla, lemon juice and slightly beaten egg-whites into large basin.
Melt shortening over gentle heat.
Allow to cool slightly, pour on to ingredients in basin.
Press half the mixture into greased bar... - 32.5529
Coconut Pecan Icing
1) In a pan, cook milk, butter, and sugar until thick.
2) Remove the pan from heat, and then stir in pecans and coconut.
3) Pour over hot cake and serve. - 27.3048
Toasted Coconut Ice Cream
1. In a small saucepan combine evaporated milk and sugar. Cook and stir till sugar dissolves; remove from heat. Stir in vanilla. Cool slightly. Cover surface with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 1/2 to 2 hours or till well chilled. Stir in whipping cream and... - 24.6567
1. Take an 8 X 6 inch shallow pan and grease with butter or oil.
2. Place milk on low heat, add sugar and dissolve it.
3. Allow the mixture to boil gently for about 10 minutes or till a candy thermometer inserted registers 240°F.
4. Take the pan off... - 36.8718
1.Grease an ice-cream tin with oil.
2.In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the sugar and milk.
3.Put saucepan on a low flame and stir till the sugar dissolves. Then increase the flame and boil for 5 minutes.
4.Pour the mixture into a... - 39.1973
Classic Coconut Ice
Stir together the sugar and milk in a large bowl until the sugar has dissolved. Cook for 6 - 8 minutes. The mixture should reach the soft ball stage. To test, drop a little of the mixture in cold water, it should form a soft ball when rolled between the... - 26.7446
1. Grease a baking dish and line it with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine desiccated coconut, icing sugar, and cream of tartar. Mix well.
3. Pour condensed milk and stir to incorporate.
4. Divide mixture into 2 half.... - 107.009
Baked Coconut Caramel Icing
Combine and spread on top of cold cake, and place in oven under top element in centre of oven, and leave until sugar bubbles through and begins to brown.
Oven doesn't need to be pre-heated€”just top burner on, and oven door may be left open.
Takes from 3... - 20.5107
Banana Coconut Ice Milk
1 Cut the bananas into chunks.
2 In the food processor jar, add the chunks and process until poreed.
3 Add in water, skim milk, nonfat dry milk, maple syrup, vanilla, and lemon juice and process until smooth.
4 Mix in yogurt and process to... - 41.8751
Yummylicious Coconut Mango Icecream
Attention all the icecream lovers!! With summers just round the corner, here's an excellent recipe to cool you down. Watch this video now to learn this Yummylicious Coconut Mango Icecream recipe. Treat your family to this vegan delight today. - 86.2863
Iced Coconut Cake
Grease and line a 7 1/2 in X 3 3/4 in and 2 1/4 in deep loaf tin.
Sift the flour and salt.
Cream the fat until soft, add the sugar and beat until light in colour and soft in texture.
Add the eggs one at a time, together with 1 tablesp sifted flour.
Stir, then... - 38.3026
Coconut Cakes With Passion Fruit Icing
1. Put all the ingredients in a food processor and process for 1 minute or until evenly blended.
2. Oil and base-line an 8-hole mini-loaf tin. Divide the mixture equally into the tin and bake in a preheated oven, 160°C (325°F), Gas Mark 3, for 30-35 minutes... - 31.4327
Creamy Coconut Ice Cream
Heat the sugar and water in a pan gently for ten minutes, until the sugar has dissolved.
Cool completely then in a bowl, mix together with the coconut milk.
Pour into a shallow container, cover and freeze for three hours.
After this time ease out into a bowl... - 32.4556
Coconut Filling And Icing
1) In a saucepan, mix sugar and water to boil without stirring.
2) Continue boiling till the syrup forms a thread.
3) In a bowl, beat egg whites. Pour in the syrup into the beaten egg whites.
4) Continue beating till the mixture becomes thick.
5) Add... - 33.3151
Coconut Ice Cream
1) In a large bowl add all ingredients and combine together.
2) Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
3) Transfer into a freezing tray.
4) Put in refrigerator and freeze until firm.
5) Put the mixture in a chilled bowl and beat thoroughly.
6) Transfer... - 36.2381
Coconut Ice Box Cookies
Cream shortening and sugars together.
Stir in egg and vanilla.
Add dry ingredients.
Stir in coconut and nuts.
Press dough into pan so it is 1" thick.
Allow to refrigerate overnight.
Turn dough upside down on a board and slice into 1/4 strips.
Lay... - 43.4923
Honey Coconut Ice Cream
1) Heat honey.
2) Dissolve gelatin in water and add to honey along with sugar, eggs, cream and coconut extract. Beat it for about 2 minutes.
3) Take a refrigerator tray and pour the mix into it. Freeze it until firm.
4) Take a chilled bowl and... - 38.6622
Coconut Ice Cream
1. Stir the sugar and salt into the scalded milk until dissolved. Pour into an electric blender container; add a few pieces of the coconut and blend. Continue adding coconut while blending. Finally blend 5 minutes. Mix with 1 cup of the cream and vanilla... - 30.1303
Ice Cream Pie In A Coconut Crust
Place each kind of ice cream into a separate bowl, and allow to soften at room temperature until ice cream can be stirred with a spoon but is still frozen.
Spread a layer of the Strawberry 'n' Banana Ice Cream in the Coconut Crust.
Top with a layer of... - 33.6037
Dessert - Pineapple, Coconut Cake With Vanilla Ice Cream
If eating dessert is your favorite pass-time, then you must try this one. This is a great dessert to have on a hot day. The toppings for this cake are crushed pineapple and grated coconut. A unique combination to try. The video is very clear and ... - 110.575
Spanish Coconut Icees
Are you looking for a cooling recipe for summers? This video is a must watch for you. Chef Elba shares her secret recipe to prepare these wonderful Spanish Coconut Icees that are sure to fetch you some compliments. Hit the play button now. - 95.3199
Crunchy Ice Cream Squares
Mix cereal, coconut, nuts, sugar and butter.
Press 2/3 of the cereal mixture evenly in ungreased oblong pan, 13 X 9 X 2 inches.
Pack ice cream over cereal layer; press to make even.
Sprinkle remaining cereal mixture on top.
Freeze until firm, at least 12... - 32.1426
Easy Strawberry Rhubarb Ice Cream (no Machine/eggs)
No machine, no eggs required. Smooth, cool, and creamy with the slight tang from fresh rhubarb and natural sweetness from strawberries and honey...this is just as easy as last years easy-peasy ice cream video so if you loved that one, definitely check out... - 0
Easy Coconut Cake
Sieve flour, corn flour and baking powder together.
Beat cream and sugar.
Add flour mixture to cream mixture and mix well.
Beat egg whites till peaks form.
Put flour mixture over eggs folding (mixing) gently.
Put coconut and fold gently.
Grease a... - 46.4894
Easy Coconut Macaroon
My mother likes this easy coconut macaroon recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this dessert .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this dessert very... - 37.151
Vegan Ice Cream
1. Crush the frozen strawberries in the processor.
2. Pour in honey in the strawberry mixture.
3. Add in coconut milk and blend together.
4. Pour the mixture in an air tight container and keep in the freezer for 60 minutes.
5. Pour all the ingredients... - 104.119
Homemade Vegan Ice Cream
Have you ever tried making a vegan ice cream? This is an easy and simple recipe. It tastes so delicious that no one can guess it's vegan. If you follow a vegan diet, do try this recipe. - 95.2042
Nariyal Ice Cream
Heat coconut milk and cream over boiling water.
Beat two whole eggs and two yolks, vanilla essence and jaggery.
Pour into the cream mixture and stir over boiling water till thick and creamy.
Cool and pour into an ice cream tray.
When half frozen, remove and... - 37.2341
Icing For Water Gate Cake
1. In a bowl whip together dream whip and milk such that peaks are formed.
2. Make the pistachio pudding as per package instructions and let it cool.
3. Thereafter apply icing on the pudding cake and top with coconut and cherries.
4. Serve... - 33.0409
Coconut Snowball Cocoa
Scoop ice cream into 8 small balls; immediately roll in coconut.
Place on waxed-paper-lined baking sheet; freeze until ready to use.
Whisk cocoa into milk in large saucepan.
Stir in rum, if desired, cream of coconut and coconut extract.
Bring to a simmer over... - 36.1385
Fruit Mince Ice Cream
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for fruit mince ice cream. - 0
Hawaiian popsicles are incredibly creamy, and are also great for kids that are vegan or can't have dairy or gluten. And the best part for everyone is, they're homemade! - 109.571
Coconut Layer Cake
1. Cream the butter and sugar very well until light and creamy.
2. Separate the eggs.
3. Sieve the dry ingredients.
4. Beat the egg-yolks, one at a time, into the cream mixture.
5. Add the flour alternately with milk and add the vanilla essence. Mix with... - 43.984
1.Take a small glass bowl, put butter in it and heat for 1 minute at High in microwave oven.
2.Put sugar, half and half, coconut and chopped nuts into it and stir well.
3.Top it on cakes or cupcakes and serve. - 28.3256
Honeyed Coconut Topping
1 Spread the top of the cake with butter.
2 In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
3 Blend well.
4 Evenly spread over the cake.
5 Broil for 2 to 4 minutes, to just toast coconut lightly, - 31.6202
1. In 4-cup glass measure, combine all the ingredients.
2. Microwave at high for 2-3 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
3. Spread on cake and serve. - 29.298
Mix all ingredients.
lf using self-rising flour, omit soda and salt. - 20.569
Peach Coconut Topping
1. In a cup measure, drain peach syrup and dissolve it with addition of water if necessary to raise its measure to 1 cup liquid. Chop peaches.
2. In a medium-sized saucepan blend cornstarch and sugar and combine it with reserved liquid and blend well.... - 30.5156
Golden Coconut Frosting
Melt 2 Tbs. butter in a skillet.
Add coconut and stir until golden brown.
Remove about half the coconut; set aside.
Melt remaining butter in skillet with coconut.
Add brown sugar.
Cook and stir over low heat 2 minutes, or until blended.
Then add milk; bring... - 29.7182
Coconut Pecan Frosting
Combine milk, sugar, egg yolks, butter, and vanilla in a saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened€”about 12 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add coconut and pecans.
Beat until cool and thick enough to spread. - 24.4225
Coconut Frosted Date Cake
Coconut Frosted Date Cake has a fine taste. Zucchini Cake gets its taste from coconut mixed with dates and eggs. Coconut Frosted Date Cake is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 44.5199
Broiled Coconut Frosting
1) Preheat oven/broiler.
2) Cream butter with sugar and mix all the other ingredients.
3) Pour the frosting over cake.
4) Bake until the crust turns golden.
5) Decorate with cherries and serve. - 31.1671
Lemon Iced Ambrosia Bars
Lemon Iced Ambrosia Bars is loved by kids. Lemon Iced Ambrosia Bars gets its taste from eggs mixed with flaked coconut, and lemon icing. Lemon Iced Ambrosia Bars is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 35.4505
Lemon Iced Ambrosia Bars
Preheat oven to 350°.
In medium bowl, combine flour and confectioners' sugar; cut in margarine until crumbly.
Press onto bottom of lightly greased 13x9-inch baking pan; bake 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine remaining ingredients except icing;... - 40.8434
Tropical Leprechaun Smoothie
1. In a blender, add coconut milk, pineapple, yogurt, and ice.
2. Put banana, mango, honey and vanilla in it. Blend well.
3. Pour in glass, and serve with a pineapple slice for garnish. - 91.6367
Bananas With Coconut And Honey
Go Bananas with dessert ! This video illustrates how to make a wonderful banana treat by combining coconut and honey. The use of cardamom gives that distinct flavour and it is very easy to make. Combine with vanilla ice-cream and it is ideal to serve when you... - 119.977
No-bake Coconut Chocolate Macaroons
1. In a bowl, add the cocoa powder, coconut oil, honey, salt and unsweetened coconut and mix.
2. Take handfuls of the dough and stuff ice cube molds or any other molds with the mix.
3. Refrigerate for an hour.
4. No bake chocolate coconut... - 94.7901
Creamy Coconut Milk Shake
The coconut milk shake can be the ultimate beverage to cool down in hot, summer days. It takes just couple of minutes to blend up all the ingredients and to serve in a nice chilled glass. If you want, you can garnish it too. - 102.187
Date And Coconut Roll
***SIMPLE, RAW VEGAN RECIPE BOOKS - I love & recommend! (:
Easy To Be Raw by Megan Elizabeth - 112.29
Combine pineapple, sugar, and cornstarch in a small saucepan, stir well.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and cook 1 minute, stirring frequently.
Stir in butter and coconut. - 21.7936
Durian Ice Cream Bliss + Fruit Picking
I loooooove durian :) I hope you do too, because if you don't you might totally hate this recipe lol! If you're a first time durian eater you either want to eat it with a pro so they can find you a really good one or you can try it like this. I love both! - 0
Cake Icing Or Frosting Recipe Ideas - Eggless
To all those who want to know how to make eggless frosting should definitely try this out. The chef shows how to make cream frosting. The directions are easy to follow. The frosting tastes really delicious. Watch the video for the detailed recipe. - 93.55
Toasty Praline Topping
1 In a bowl, blend together all the ingredients.
2 Evenly spread the mixture over the top of a hot square cake layer.
3 Broil slowly, for 3 to 5 minutes until golden;watching carefully. - 31.532
Arabic Coffee Ice Cream With Nutella!
In this video Blanche shows you how to make ice cream using only 4 ingredients! She combines her favorite flavors, Nutella and coffee to create a creamy dessert with the best quality ingredients. - 0
Whip ice cream with electric mixer.
Add macaroons and sherry.
Spoon mixture into molds or paper muffin cups.
Sprinkle with 2 T of crumbs or almonds and freeze. - 24.8259
Broiled Coconut Frosting
1. Combine the sugar, cream and melted butter or margarine and beat until light and creamy. Stir in the coconut.
2. Spread the mixture over spice cake, plain cake or gingerbread baked in an 8- or 9-inch square pan, immediately upon removing it from the... - 24.3849
Force raspberry spread through sieve into small bowl to remove seeds; add frozen dessert and, using a fork, stir spread slightly through dessert to create swirl effect (do not thoroughly combine).
Using small ice cream scoop, form 4 balls and place on baking... - 23.7357
Coconut Macaroon Crust
You would want to try this Coconut Macaroon Crust, if you are looking for an easy pie cruts to make. Also, this Coconut Macaroon Crust pretty much goes with all your favorite pies! - 37.2766
Raspberry And Coconut Friands
1. Sift the flour and icing sugar into a bowl and stir in the ground almonds,
coconut and lemon rind.
2. Whisk the egg whites in a separate bowl until they are frothy and fold them into the dry ingredients. Add the melted butter and stir until evenly... - 35.5515
Macaroons With Coconut And Chocolate
Are you fond of cookie? Here are the best coconut chocolate cookie ever. Watch this impressive video and make these delicious macaroons at home. The video is step-wise and nicely explained. So next time you plan to throw a party for kids make sure you make... - 106.708
Ice Cream Snowballs
Scoop ice cream into 12 balls.
Place on a baking sheet and freeze until solid.
Roll in coconut.
Garnish with mint if desired. - 26.3222
Exotic fruits are great seasonal and regional treats and here is a recipe to make a dish out of a regional fruit. Check out Patti Moreno making pawpaw smoothie out of fresh pawpaw, a native fruit from North America. Deliciously energizing! - 124.431
Refreshing Tropical Punch
This fruit punch if it can be called so is very refreshing with all the goodness of the coconut water. The coconut meal makes it a little thick and the pineapple enhances the typical tropical flavor. It is an instant energizer. - 0
Rebecca's Chocolate Coconut Milk
1. In the vitamix, add the coconut water, ice cubes, pitted medjool dates and the cocoa powder.
2. Blend for 30 seconds on high.
3. Pour into a glass.
4. Serve chilled. - 0
Rice Krispies Ice Cream Squares
Pat 1/2 mixture in bottom of 9 x 13-inch pan.
Add 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream.
Sprinkle other 1/2 of mixture on top.
Keep in freezer until ready to serve.
Cut in squares and top with Wilderness cherries or make 1 large Danish dessert with 1 large container... - 31.8224
1. Combine the above ingredients, and spread over squares.
2. Sprinkle 1/2 c.chopped almonds on top.
3. Broil until bubbly and slightly brown. - 21.5939
Fiji Iced Tea
Combine ice, iced tea, coconut syrup, cream or half-and-half in a cocktail shaker or a jar with a lid. Shake until cold and frothy.
Pour into a tall iced tea glass. - 22.7568
Make a hole in the coconut with an ice pick and drain and reserve 1 cup milk.
Remove the shell and rind and grate the coconut meat.
Combine the coconut milk, 3 cups water and the sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Boil, stirring until the sugar is... - 23.3427
Nutty Chocolate Ice Cream
In work bowl of food processor or in mixing bowl combine frozen dessert, peanut butter, and topping and process, or beat with electric mixer, until well blended; transfer mixture to freezer container, cover, and freeze until firm.
In small bowl combine crumbs... - 23.1864
Raw Durian Ice Cream
Creamy, rich, and extremely flavorful, there is nothing quite like feasting on raw vegan durian ice cream. Frank Ferando shares with us his unique recipe in this video. This delectable, creamy, fruity treat whips up in 20 minutes flat and freezes into... - 108.627
Sift the sugar into a basin and mix to a smooth paste with the egg yolk and lemon juice.
Place the basin over a pan of hot water over a low heat and cook until thick—about 5 min.—stirring all the time.
Remove from heat and stir in coconut; allow to cool... - 23.0427
Mango And Coconut Splash
1. Peel mango and slice flesh.
2. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine mango, yogurt, coconut milk, lemon juice and 1 tbsp of honey and a few ice cubes.
3. Blend for 30 seconds or more until smooth.
4. Remove the ice cubes... - 40.275
Cherry Coconut Slice
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all ingredients required for topping and mix well. Keep aside.
In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, butter and icing sugar. Mix well.
Transfer mixture on to a 9... - 48.0873
Frozen Coconut Delight
1) Take a bowl and combine in it cereal, butter, coconut and pecans. Mix nicely.
2) Place mixture under boiler and stir until crisp.
3) Add brown sugar and keep stirring until it dissolves completely.
4) Reserving 1/3 of the mixture, press the... - 38.0136