- » Easy Coconut Chicken
Easy Coconut Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy coconut chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy coconut chicken recipes.
Baked Coconut Almond Chicken Breasts
Check out for this unique chicken breast recipe that would make your chicken all the more appealing. Watch the video as the chicken breasts are nicely masked in a flavorful coconut and almond mixture, then baked to perfection. The video is interesting and... - 102.689
Thai Tom Kha Gai
For all the Thai-food lovers, here is something special. The Thai name for this recipe is Tom Kha Gai. Preparation is easy and it tastes fabulous over hot steaming rice. - 83.6899
Coconut Chicken And Coconut Rice
Never though coconut chicken and coconut rice would be so easy to make!! Chef David confirms there is no mystery to making these recipes at home. The only special ingredient you need is coconut milk and then its super simple to make. - 94.6082
Thai Chicken In Coconut Cream Soup
Here is a Thai chicken in coconut cream soup with chicken and coconut milk is wonderfully flavored with kaffir lime leaves and is best to pamper your taste buds. The chef here has prepared this soup an easy manner with the ingredients easily available in... - 117.622
Easy Coconut Curry Sauce
Cube zucchini into teflon pan; saute in oil with garlic and raisins until barely tender.
Remove zucchini to warm dish.
Melt margarine in same pan; stir in flour.
Add water and bouillon cube; stir until sauce becomes thick.
Add curry powder and salt; stir.
Add... - 31.1532
Healthy Coconut Chicken Tenders
Now this coconut chicken tenders will sure take away the breaded chicken tenders from the top charts! If you are looking for a variation of breaded tenders, simply replace bread with crispy coconut. Coconut is not always healthy but Amy has her way to prove... - 90.4915
Heat oil in skillet and saute chicken cubes 10 mins.
Add seasoned salt and water and cover, cooking 20 mins.over low heat.
Wash and trim taro or spinach leaves.
Melt butter (or margarine) in a sauce pan and add greens.
Stir, cover and cook 10 mins.over low... - 41.7026
Thai Chicken & Galangal Coconut Cream Soup
Now you can recreate Thai magic in your kitchen! The combination of chicken, fish, mushroom and coconut gives a refreshing and exotic feel to this soup. This lip- smacking soup can be stirred in minutes and can be a surprise treat for everyone at home. - 87.3804
Curried Coconut Chicken
"Curried chicken simmered in coconut milk and tomatoes makes for a mouthwatering hint of the tropics! Goes great with rice and vegetables." - 39.7754
Chicken Curry With Coconut Milk
1) Make a paste of ginger, garlic, chillies, cashews and groundnuts.
2) Grill one 1 onion and then peel and make a paste.
3) Take a wok and heat, fry the minced onion and the ginger, garlic and onion paste until golden brown.
4) Put... - 46.3028
Fragrant Green Coconut Curried Chicken
If you are a Thai food lover then this green coconut chicken is sure to remind you of Gaeng Kheiw Waan Gai but a simpler version of it. It is surely exotic like it sounds but mildly spiced and the coconut milk adds a beautiful sweetness and richness to... - 93.4742
Spicy Coconut Yogurt Chicken Breasts
Mix together the yoghurt, curry paste, coconut, sugar, a little salt and pepper and the coriander.
Add the chicken breasts and turn to coat completely.
Leave to marinate for as long as possible (up to 12 hours).
Remove from the marinade and place on a grill... - 34.6613
Chicken Curry Soup With Coconut And Lime
Chicken Curry Soup With Coconut And Lime has a wonderful taste. The coconut milk with curry powder gives the Chicken Curry Soup With Coconut And Lime a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 42.3206
Indonesian Spicy Coconut Chicken
1)Take a wide bowl, and marinate the chicken with salt, pepper, nutmeg powder and coriander powder.
2)Let it stand for 1 hour.
3)In a bowl, mix Maggi Coconut Milk Powder in 2 cups warm water and keep it aside.
4)In a frying pan, heat oil... - 45.0382
Thai Style Chicken Soup With Coconut
If you are a fan of Thai food and enjoy coconut, this one is a not to miss soup for you. Check out Stacey make the flavorful Coconut Soup, using casual ingredients across any pantry along with coconut. Palpable, colorful and delicious treat for tastebuds! - 107.091
Thai Style Coconut Chicken With Rice
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to make a restaurant worthy meal in the comfort of your own home! Best of all, her Thai Style Coconut Chicken with Rice is as easy to make as it is delicious! - 0
Chicken And Spinach In Coconut Milk
1) Cut the chicken off the bones and cut into cubes.
2) In a pan heat, the oil and brown the chicken in it.
3) Add 1 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 cup coconut milk.
4) Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
5) In another saucepan, melt the butter,... - 38.4694
Chicken Livers In Coconut Milk
1) In a bowl, combine peanuts, salt, sugar, orange juice, lemon juice, lemon rind and coconut milk.
2) In a skillet melt the butter, sautÃ© onions, garlic and chilli peppers for 5 minutes.
3) Add in the livers and sautÃ© until no pink... - 43.8913
1 For the chicken: In a shallow dish, add cornflake crumbs and seasonings.
2 Spray an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3 Put the chicken in the prepared pan and sprinkle with the remaining crumb mixture.
4 Bake at... - 44.3287
Creamy Coconut Chicken
1. In a large mortar, tip in the shallots, garlic, chili peppers, peanuts, coriander, lemon rind, sugar and salt. Pound the mixture to a smooth paste
2. Dip the chicken into the mixture and let it sit into the mixture for a while to pull in the... - 40.499
Classic Coconut Chicken
1) In a skillet, melt half of the butter.
2) In this, lightly brown the coconut.
3) Remove the coconut and keep aside.
4) In the same skillet, heat the remaining butter.
5) In this, lightly brown the onions.
6) Now, in a saucepan, mix together the... - 48.5567
Coconut Curried Chicken Winglets
Cut chicken wings apart at both joints; reserve tips for other uses, if desired.
In a large bowl, combine milk and coconut extract; add winglets and stir well.
Cover and refrigerate, for at least 2 hours or until next day.
In a medium-size bowl, combine... - 40.6371
Grilled Ginger Chicken With Pineapple And Coconut Rice
Drain juice from pineapple into glass measuring cup.
Reserve 2 tablespoons juice.
Combine remaining juice with enough water to equal 2 cups.
Cook and stir rice and coconut in medium saucepan over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add juice... - 36.0802
Hot Chicken Soup
If you want to make the best Thai soup, than this chicken delight is a must try at home! A quick and easy recipe showing how to prepare this dish, makes it very convenient to try this out for your dinner tonight. The aroma is sure to engulf your senses. - 81.8242
No Bake Coconut Pudding
A truly coconuty dish... which reminds you of tropics immediately. Coconut and pineapple are the stars of the recipe..Very easy to assemble. You should make it real soon. - 0
Basil Chicken In Coconut Curry Sauce
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Cut into 1-inch pieces; place chicken in a medium bowl. In a small bowl stir together the coriander, cumin, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper, chili powder, turmeric, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Sprinkle over chicken; toss to coat... - 31.938
Fragrant Chicken Coriander And Coconut Curry
1. In a food processor, whizz together the coconut milk and coriander ( including the leaves and stalks), remove it to a dish and set aside.
2. In another smaller jar, add the garlic, ginger and chillies and whizz with sufficient water to turn... - 46.9853
Chicken And Coconut Curry
1. Put the coconut and milk into an ovenproof glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for 3—4 minutes until boiling. Remove this from the oven, cover and leave the milk to infuse for 30 minutes.
2. Strain the milk through a fine sieve into another bowl, pressing... - 34.0009
Grilled Curry Chicken With Coconut Rice
Season chicken generously with salt and pepper.
Combine curry powder, chili powder and oil in small bowl until mixture forms a paste.
Rub paste onto chicken.
Arrange medium Kingsford briquets on each side of a rectangular metal or foil drip pan.
Pour in hot... - 43.8459
Chicken And Coconut Milk Soup
1. Heat the stock in a saucepan, then stir in the lime leaves, lemon grass and galangal. As the stock is simmering, add the coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar and lime juice and stir well.
2. Add the chicken and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Just before serving, add... - 35.6917
Chicken And Coconut Milk Soup
Heat the stock in a saucepan and add the lime leaves or rind, lemon grass or rind, and galangal or ginger.
Stir to mix well and, as the stock is simmering, add the coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar and lime juice.
Stir thoroughly, add the chicken pieces and... - 38.2716
Tangy Coconut Salad Dressing For Fruit, Ham Or Chicken Salads
1. To make the dressing, in a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients.
2. With a fork or small wire whisk, whisk until well blended.
3. Refrigerate for at leave 1 hour for flavors to intensify.
4. Serve the dressing with fruit, cold... - 27.863
Chicken And Coconut Soup
1. Bring the coconut milk and chicken stock to the boil. Add the lemon grass, galangal, peppercorns and half the kaffir lime leaves. Reduce the heat and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
2. Strain the stock into a clean pan. Return to the heat, then add the... - 36.3809
Chicken And Coconut Soup
1. Place coconut milk and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil over a medium heat, add chicken, galangal or ginger, lemon grass, coriander root and lime leaves and simmer for 6 minutes.
2. Stir in chillies, fish sauce and lemon juice. To serve, ladle... - 34.3427
Chicken Avocado And Coconut Pie
Melt the butter in a small pan, add the flour and cook for 2 minutes without allowing it to brown.
Stir in the stock and milk or cream off the heat, add the onion and thyme; return to the heat and bring to the boil, stirring all the time.
Simmer for 5... - 47.2538
Chicken Coconut Isle
1. To prepare the chicken sprinkle chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
2. Roll in flour and coat with coconut.
3. In a skillet, in a little cooking oil saute until lightly browned.
4. In a baking dish combine soup and pineapple.
5. On top of sauce lay... - 33.7749
Home Cooking Thai Coconut Chicken Soup With Tofu
Thai cuisine is famous for the use of exotic tropical fruits and herbs and here is a soup recipe featuring some of them. Check out the chef in the video making Coconut Chicken Soup with Tofu using some typical Thai flavorings such as galangal and kaffir... - 79.4483
Coconut Chicken Soup
Place noodles in medium heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water, stand until just tender; drain.
Cook paste and lemon grass in large heated dry pan until fragrant; stir in coconut milk, stock, sauce and juice.
Simmer, covered, about 5 minutes or until heated... - 35.4971
Coconut Gravy Chicken And Dumplings
This Chicken And Dumplings is from my Mom's cookbook; an easy to prepare treat for a family get together! An irresitible combination of chicken and tortillas - this Chicken And Dumplings is something you must not want to miss out on! - 38.1918
Coconut Stuffed Chicken Breast With Tomato Coulis
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2)Grease 4 pieces of 4 inches of aluminium foil.
3)To prepare coulis, stir fry garlic and onions over low heat.
4)Add in chicken stock and tomato. Let simmer for 20 minutes. Blend in the food... - 46.1083
Coconut N Curry Chicken
Combine bran flakes, coconut, curry powder, and salt.
Brush chicken with melted butter, then roll in bran flake mixture.
Place chicken, skin side up, in ungreased shallow baking pan.
Bake at 375° till tender, 40 to 45 minutes.
Do not turn. - 31.3075
Chicken Coconut Soup
In a large pot, bring the broth, lemongrass, and ginger to a boil.
Reduce the heat to medium, add the coconut milk and fish sauce, cover, and simmer for 8 minutes.
Add the chicken, mushrooms, lime juice, and chile and cook until the chicken turns opaque,... - 39.3872
Delicious Chicken Coconut
1. In a large saucepan, place the chicken pieces and breasts and cover with cold water.
2. Poach the chicken until tender.
3. Drain the stock, reserving about 2 cups.
4. Shred chicken off the bones and season the meat with salt. Keep aside in a... - 45.5694
Thai Chicken And Coconut Soup
1. Make thin slices of the chicken breasts.
2. Into a large saucepan add chicken stock, chicken breasts, chopped onion and all the flavorings and bring it to boil.
3. Lower the heat and let it simmer for about 30 minutes with cover.
4. Into another... - 42.5588
Chicken Coconut And Green Peas Soup
1)Slice the chicken and marinate in a mixture containing garlic, soya sauce, turmeric and fish sauce for 3 to 4 hours.
2)Chop finely garlic, ginger and coriander. Cut sallet and lemon grass into 4 pieces each.
3)In a sauce pan, heat oil... - 45.5468
Chicken In Coconut Sauce
Coarsely puree the coconut, chiles, ginger, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and 1/2 cup water in a food processor or blender.
Place the chicken pieces in a large saucepan with the oil, onions, pepper, 1 cup water, and coconut puree.
Bring the liquid to a boil,... - 34.7426
Thai Coconut Chicken
1. In a 2 quart saucepan, combine water and rice. Cover, and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes.
2. In a medium size bowl, combine the chicken and curry powder, and toss to coat.
3. Coat a large nonstick skillet with... - 36.0909
Savoury Coconut Curry With Green Prawn And Chicken
Ever tried prawns with chicken in coconut curry? Well, this is the perfect time to do so as chef belucci shows how a savoury curry could be made by combining all. So just be ready with your pen and paper… - 108.164
Red Curry Chicken With Coconut Milk
Heat the oil and Cayenne pepper and curry paste in a pan.
Add the chicken and saute for a few minutes over high heat.
Add the coconut milk, bamboo shoots and green beans.
Reduce the heat and continue cooking until the chicken is cooked, approximately 10... - 40.7097
Chicken And Shrimp In Mango And Coconut Curry
Give a try to this unique chicken and shrimp recipe. See the simple video where the curry is wonderfully flavored with mango, coconut and curry powder. Take a look and prepare this easy dish to serve with rice for an appetizing meal. Check it out… - 99.4588
Curried Coconut Chicken Over Noodles
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat a teaspoon of oil over medium to high heat; add onions and stir fry for a minute
2. Add basil and stiir fry for another couple of minutes; r4emove this mixture from the skillet and set aside
3. Heat another teaspoon... - 44.3045
Chicken In Spicy Coconut Broth
1. Thinly slice the chicken breasts, cutting across the grain, into bite-size pieces. Place in a bowl, season with a little salt and pepper and set aside.
2 . Pour the coconut milk into a saucepan, then add 600ml water, using the can as a measure (this will... - 29.0054
Chicken In A Coconut And Fennel Sauce
1. First make the spice paste. Heat a non-stick frying pan and dry-roast the whole spices and the coconut for a few seconds. Remove the pan from the heat and leave to cool for about 10 minutes, then grind the spices in a spice grinder. Turn into a bowl, pour... - 35.4602
Lesley's Goan Coconut Chicken Curry
In a medium-size bowl, pour lemon juice over chicken.
Let stand 30 minutes.
In a heavy saucepan, heat Ghee over medium-low heat.
Add onions and garlic.
Fry, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes or until onions are very soft.
In a small skillet, stir and toast... - 45.053
Chicken Satay With Coconut Dipping Sauce
Soak 18 (7-inch) bamboo skewers in water to cover for 30 minutes.
Combine 1/4 cup of the coconut milk and the curry paste in a zip-close plastic bag.
Add the chicken, squeeze out the air, and seal the bag; turn to coat the chicken.
Refrigerate, turning the... - 43.8549
Coconut Chicken Strips
If your family is missing those weeknight drive-thru dinners, you’re going to love this recipe! These crispy, tasty
chicken strips are incredibly easy to make, and because they are baked, not fried, you can also feel good about
serving them to your family,... - 41.3123
Coconut Curry Soup With Chicken
This soup is for Asian-food lovers. This is a mock version of the quintessential Thai soup, Tom Ka Gai. However the taste is very close to the real deal without needing "hard to find" ingredients. It is so easy to put together and makes the perfect comfort... - 115.959
Pink Coconut Frost
1.Season chicken with salt and pepper and keep aside.
2.In a bowl, mix flour and chilli powder.
3.Coat the chicken with flour mixture.
4.Heat oil in electric skillet and fry the coated chicken in it.
5.Once the chicken is brown, remove it from... - 39.7855
Curry Laksa Recipe - Southeast Asian Cooking
Rice noodles, fresh toppings and cilantro brought together in a rich aromatic broth. These are the flavors of Southeast Asia in one, happy bowl. This is a very simple recipe to put together and can make any night special. - 124.728
Easy Jerk Chicken With Rice & Peas
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Heat the oil in a roasting tin, then carefully add the chicken pieces. Brown them lightly on all sides - it will take about 6-8 mins. Pour over the jerk sauce, scatter over the sliced spring onions, then toss to coat each... - 35.7009
Easy Chicken Curry
This is so fast and easy to make,you won't believe how good it tastes.Just follow the simple steps.Its best when the gravy is watery and dipped in hot idly(prefer calling it the indian short cake). The idly just melts in the mouth with the juicy gravy. - 42.7972
Easy Satay Sauce
Tongue tickling satay sauce can lend the right flavor to your Thai dishes. Just follow the video to learn how to prepare this treat at home without much toil. The traditional flavors makes it a must try at home to surprise everyone with the exotic Thai touch... - 80.6049
Country Style Curried Chicken
Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the onion and pepper and fry until soft.
Add the curry powder and flour and continue cooking for 1 minute.
Gradually blend in the stock and heat, stirring, until thickened.
Stir in the apple, coconut, chutney, sultanas and... - 39.1123
South Seas Salad
Chicken salads are a great addition to any menu. Yummy chicken tossed with a variety of ingredients. This south seas salad is a wonderful recipe that can make a delicious side dish or a complete meal in itself - 29.0276
Pork With Sweet Coconut Peanut Sauce
Combine the coconut milk, broth, peanut butter, sugar, and ginger in a small bowl.
Sprinkle the pork with the cayenne and salt.
Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and place over medium-high heat.
Add the pork and cook, turning once,... - 38.656
Thai Curry With Chicken
1. Place a skillet on medium high heat, and add coconut milk, chicken stock, brown sugar, and red curry paste. Stir and bring it a boil.
2. Then, insert fish sauce and chicken to skillet. Stir and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3.... - 118.435
Coconut Curry Shrimp Fried Rice
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Spread the coconut in a shallow baking pan and toast it in the oven, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, 4 to 5 minutes. Set aside. Spread the walnuts in another shallow baking pan and toast them, stirring frequently,... - 34.6262
Easy Gobi Dhal Curry
Gobi Dhal Curry has a great taste. Gobi Dhal Curry gets its taste from lentils mixed with cauliflower and chicken stock, topped with nuts. Gobi Dhal Curry is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 44.6054
Kamaaina Coconut Curry
1. In a skillet, add butter and saute onion over medium heat.
2. Stir in flour, curry powder, brown sugar, garlic, and ginger; cover and cook for 1 hour over very low heat.
3. Add stock and coconut milk; stir until smooth but do not let the sauce... - 48.184
Fresh Coconut Milk
Grate the meat of the coconut into a bowl.
To each cup of coconut meat add 2 cups boiling water and let soak 30 minutes.
Then squeeze through a piece of cheesecloth to extract all the liquid. - 16.8597
Coconut Curried Shrimp
Add shrimp and salt to boiling water.
Cover, and bring to boil.
Turn heat low, and simmer 2Ã¢â‚¬â€5 minutes (small shrimp will take 2 minutes, large shrimp 5 minutes).
Drain, reserving liquid.
Crumble chicken-bouillon cubes into liquid, and set... - 40.9369
Coconut Curry Soup
Here is an extremely delicious and easy Asian soup. Your friends and family will enjoy it. - 115.122
Coconut Curry Sauce
A dash of lemon juice livens up the flavor of this Coconut Curry Sauce. Serve this Coconut Curry Sauce with rice or any vegetable dish that asks for a gravy thickener. - 44.6098
Shrimp Curry With Coconut Almond Rice
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups of the broth to a boil over high heat. Add the rice, reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook until the rice is tender, about 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high... - 41.6609
Coconut And Cilantro Soup
1) In a medium-size saucepan, saute the chicken over a medium heat, stirring constantly for 3 minutes, until the chicken is crumbled and partially cooked.
2) Stir in the garlic and ginger, cook for about 1 minute, until the chicken is almost dry.
3)... - 44.1433
Mint Coriander And Coconut Chutney
1.Take a food processor.
2.Add all the ingredients in it.
3.Blend well to make a smooth mix.
4.Serve with chicken - 41.4239
Coconut Curry Rice
In a large skillet, add peanut and chili oils and saute onion, fennel, garlic, and ginger over medium heat until very soft.
Sprinkle with flour and continue stirring until flour has well-coated onions.
Add chicken stock and stir until smooth.
Add coconut milk... - 43.7792
Curried Coconut Shrimp Soup
In small saucepan, melt butter; stir in curry powder.
Add coconut; cook, stir until lightly toasted.
Meanwhile, in another saucepan, combine remaining ingredients Heat; stir occasionally.
Garnish with curried coconut. - 28.2615
Tasty Blueberry Coconut Smoothie
Blueberry coconut smoothie makes for satisfying snack. Packed with the goodness of blueberry and coconut, this luscious dessert is supremely good to eat and satisfyingly simple to make. Keith Snow presents a smoothie recipe that is not only nutritious, but a... - 90.7745
Delicious Green Curry Chicken
You are a fan of Thai food but haven't tried it yet at home? Just let Aunchalee guide you to create spark in your cooking with delicious Green Chicken curry. She explains with fluidness how to prepare the dish in jiffy. So now you know where to head for to... - 129.667
Beef And Coconut Curry
1)Cube steak into 3 cm pieces.
2)In a heavy pan, dry roast corainder, cumin seed, clove and cardamom for 1 to 2 minutes. Grind once it cools.
3)Puree together chopped ginger, garlic and onion.
4)Take a pan and add both oils to it. Heat the oils and fry... - 45.2176
Jalapeno Coconut Rice With A Mexican Twist
1. In pan add the coconut oil and sauté the jalapenos for 1 minute.
2. Add rice and sauté for 1 minute.
3. Pour the chicken broth, coconut milk, salt and sugar, stir well and bring it to a boil.
4. Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minute or until... - 0
Coconut And Butternut Squash Soup
Are you always on a lookout for innovative soup recipes? You've just got one more. Watch the chef prepare this tremendous Coconut and Butternut Squash Soup. The dish is very refreshing and the blend of flavors is just impeccable. Do not miss it. - 101.774
Coconut Turmeric White Fish
Here is a nice change for cooking white fish. This is quick and easy and is loaded with health benefits. Turmeric has been found to fight cancer, is a great antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. It also tastes great. Enjoy! - 0
Coconut Peanut Sauce
1. Remove the woody outer leaves of the lemongrass stalk (if using). Finely slice the tender inner stalk and transfer to a blender. Add the peanuts, garlic, ginger, lime zest and juice, anchovy paste, sugar, salt to taste, and red pepper flakes.
2. Add the... - 33.6744
Spicy Coconut Milk And Shrimp Soup
Bring chicken stock to a boil in stockpot.
Add fish sauce, galanga root, lemon grass, lime juice, chili pepper and straw mushrooms.
Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until of desired consistency, stirring occasionally.
Discard galanga root and lemon grass.
Stir... - 44.31
Barbecue Fish With Coconut
Hosting a party and confused about the menu? Well this recipe is a must include. Watch the chefs prepare this brilliant salmon dish that will sure be liked by all. Watch the video now. - 109.467
Caribbean Style Coconut Rice With Bacon And Peas
Tropical breezes, ocean sunset, this video gives all those authentic Caribbean beauty. Am amazingly tasty rice dish in a coconut flavor with the goodness of peas and bacon. This recipe has all the ingredients required to make a great dish. This exotic dish... - 104.484