- » Easy Cocktail
Easy Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy cocktail recipes.
Spicy Mexican Shrimp & Avocado Cocktail
Take a look at this amazing shrimp cocktail recipe with a Mexican twist. Watch the video to see step by step instructions on how the chef combines shrimp with Corona Extra beer and clam juice to make a perfectly tasting cocktail. Do not miss out some great... - 129.165
The Last Word (classic)
1. In a pint glass, add the lime juice, gin, green chartreuse and cherry liqueur. Chill until serving time.
2. In a shaker, add the contents of the pint glass and shake well.
3. Serve immediately in a martini glass, garnished with... - 124.172
Dark And Stormy - Clint's Twist
1. In a tall glass, fill ice up to the brim.
2. Add the black rum, lime juice and the ginger beer and mix well, using a stirrer.
3. Using the stirrer, insert the slices of lime into the glass.
4. Using a knife, make a slit in one of the slices and... - 122.524
The cocktail sauce is a very delicate sauce, it's mostly served with fish and crustaceans and it's the main ingredient of the famous shrimp cocktail - 119.288
1.In a shaker, add the vodka, coffee liqueur, Bailey's, Dissarono and ice cubes. Shake well to mix.
2. Serve chilled in shot glasses. - 118.009
Halloween Cocktail -the Heart's Blood
Happy Halloween! For those of you that can celebrate it, here is a cocktail for you called the Heart's Blood. This cocktail utilizes Perfect Puree El Corazon. - 115.92
F.a.t Cocktail (friggen Awesome Tea)
The F.A.T is the Friggen Awesome Tea cocktail, a sweet?dare we say super sweet cocktail. Our iced tea is a bit sugary, we hoped to use unsweetened iced tea but apparently the bottle we bought had sugar in it too. - 115.507
Yellow Boxer Cocktail
In this post, I'll show you how to make one of the few Tiki cocktails that has Tequila in it. The Yellow Boxer is a cousin to the Margarita, but it has Galliano in it making the drink a little different from your average margarita. - 115.438
Valentine's Day Cocktail: X-rated Kiss
We do not have a proper valentine's day cocktail without some X-rated action. Every year we seem to bring this liqueur to the front of the line for the lovers holiday. - 114.806
Santa's Thanksgiving Cocktail
Santa's Thanksgiving, the day before thanksgiving here in the United States and we are busting out a cocktail suited for the likes of Santa? or a turkey. Happy Holidays! The smell of this cocktail is just...wrong. It's a bit of a turn-off, but the taste is... - 114.771
Red Grapefruit Margarita
The red grapefruit margarita is a play on the margarita with a mild bite of grapefruit. Actually, as the recipe stands, it's quite easy to drink and barely gives any grapefruit essences from it, obtaining mostly a nice tequila flavor profile. - 114.15
Halloween Cocktail - The Vampire Bite
The Vampire Bite, our first real Halloween cocktail of the season 2012. The flavor profile is definitely unique and intense and the color fits the theme of the month. The flavors of sweet grape juice, a hint of blackberry and a dry bite of cranberry juice... - 113.868
Nightmares Foggy Morning Cocktail
Nightmares Foggy Morning builds on the basic absinthe and water recipe but adds to that the minor flavor of orange brandy through a little bit of Grand Marnier. The challenge will be to get through the absinthe flavor to find the others. Oh, and this recipe... - 113.551
Pumpkin Punch Cocktail
Pumpkin punch cocktail, a flavorful spiced cocktail for the season of fall or autumn. The spiced rum compliments the spiced flavors of all the ingredients within this seasonal cocktail. Tasting notes: light spiced rum flavors, mild nutmeg and fall spices... - 113.506
Sneaky Jim Cocktail Recipe
Sneaky Jim Cocktail Recipe, we are not 100% sure why Jim is so sneaky about his cocktail but that is okay, we will make it anyway!
A nice sour, lovely acidity with lemon citrus, nice follow up of amaretto with no true alcohol finish. A good sour balanced... - 113.219
Easy Pumpkin Pie Martini
Not yet done with your pumpkin love, this year? Then take a look at this fabulous pumpkin pie martini recipe with graham cracker crust. Watch the video for clear instructions. Try it at home and your guest are sure to rave of your skills with every sip! - 112.872
Tapeworm Cocktail Shooter
The tapeworm shot (shooter) recipe, this shot is a mayonnaise based cocktail shooter. Our co-host Doug hates Mayo and has been dreading this shot for many months. But, here it is with all its glory. When was the last time you saw someone gag on youtube? Meh,... - 112.179
The Smokey Deal
Hot From The Kettle goes behind the bar at Chakra with sommelier, Evelyn Hsu Ciszak as she mixes up "The Smokey Deal." - 110.829
Sex In The Hot Tub Cocktail
A hot tub with champagne (or bubbles in a bath) is pretty darn sexy and so is this drink with peach schnapps and raspberry liqueur. - 110.65
Mad Dog Cocktail Shooter
Mad Dog shooter, a cocktail shooter with some heat and some raspberry syrup to take the edge off, a polish cocktail shooter. Tasting Notes: Vodka attack migrating into a great raspberry flavor but ends with a fiery punch to the face hole. - 110.639
Midori Spumoni Cocktail
The spumoni is a cocktail originating in Italy, made from the Italian bitter liqueur Campari. Just like a Campari Soda or Campari with orange juice, a spumoni can be served before dinner as an apéritif, or to be enjoyed with a meal. The cocktails name stems... - 109.596
Sparkling Apple Sangria
Lynn demonstrates how to make a great cocktail for the Holidays. The apples infuse with the wine to make this delicious. - 106.687
The martini forever the King of Cocktails. Since its first appearance in the late 19th century, a number of variations on the classic martini have been developed, but these mostly consist of substituting the gin for another spirit, or adjusting the amount of... - 104.584
Tech N9ne Kc Tea Cocktail
A few people make a few things and they become legends. Like this KC Cocktail. The KC Tea was made famous by Aaron Dontez Yates, better known as Tech N9ne. KC stands for Kansas City and the drink is made by mixing the Hennessy, Sprite and lemon concoction. - 104.373
Real Texas Shrimp Cocktail Part 1
1. In a large bowl, mix the tomato ketchup, extra hot radish, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper and Lemon juice together.
2. Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. In a skillet boil some water and add the Jalapeno peppers, schezwan peppercorns,... - 104.127
Real Texas Shrimp Cocktail Part 2
Easy Steps for Making
1. Take a large bowl and mix the tomato ketchup, extra hot radish, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper and Lemon juice together.
2. Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. In a skillet boil some water and add the Jalapeno peppers,... - 104.085
Easy Caramel Sundae Cocktail
Talk about 100% creative cocktail chemistry, and here we are. This is a dessert style cocktail that contains no sweetener, cream or juices; just a wicked blend of several alcoholic mixtures. Bottoms up! - 102.168
Watermelon Vodka Mojito
1. For simple syrup, in a sauce pan add 2 cups of sugar, and 1 cup hot water. Place pan on heat and stir until sugar dissolves.
2. For sweet and sour mix, combine 1 part of simple syrup with 2 parts of fresh lemon juice.
3. In a shaker,... - 101.895
Shanti Shanti Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add ice cubes, Italian bitters, sweet vermouth and grapefruit juice and shake well.
2. Strain into a champagne glass.
3. Add the sparkling wine.
4. Serve chilled. - 99.0878
Easy Drinking Flavorful Jagerbubble Cocktail
How about a mix of flavorful cocktail that would spice up your evening? The concoction of Jagermeister and Bubblegum Vodka would make you fall in love with this drink. The best thing is that you can prepare this homemade drink in a jiffy. Just trail the... - 98.9612
Yvonne's Sunshine Martini
1. Fill a shaker with ice cubes.
2. Pour gin, lemon juice, and ginger syrup in it. Shake it well.
3. Pour it in martini glass, sprinkle lemon zest on top, and serve it chilled.
For ginger syrup, steep a piece of fresh ginger into warm... - 98.9309
Frosty Peach Margaritas
This cocktail from Martha Stewart is the perfect cool libation after a long week! - 96.6154
Huckleberry Lemonade And Arnold Ziffer
1. For the Huckleberry Lemonade Cocktail: In a glass, mix the huckleberry liquer, pink lemonade and ice.
2. Add lemon wegde for garnish
3. For the Arnold Ziffer: In a shaker, add the sweet tea vodka, ice tea, ice cubes and shake.
4. Pour into a glass... - 96.358
Long Day Limeade
1. Take a glass of choice. Put ice cubes into it.
2. Pour vodka and diet tonic/ soda. Squeeze the lime into it.
3. Stir to mix.
4. Serve it chilled garnished with a lime wedge. - 95.9914
1. In blender, add strawberry slices, ice, and light rum.
2. Pour fresh lime juice, and simple syrup in it. Blend it well.
3. Pour it in martini glass and serve chill with strawberry garnish. - 95.9671
Idli - Cocktail Idlis And Dhokla Sandwich
If you're in the mood to have South Indian cuisine then do try out these idlis. For making the cocktail idlis the chef has used green and red chutney. The idlis can be served with hot sambhar. Watch the video for the easy recipe of making idlis. I'm sure - 95.0182
Try this recipe, you will never regret. - 89.8864
Watermelon And Cantaloupe Cocktail
Fresh fruit juices is nothing but a healthy way to drink. This video shows an absolutely refreshing cantaloupe and watermelon juice. Both these fruits have wonderful health benefits and great source of vitamins and essential elements. Take a look for a great... - 83.5067
Easy Rum Punch
1. Into a shaker, half fill with broken ice.
2. Add Rum, Lemon Juice, Plain Syrup and Brandy; shake well.
3. Into a large wine glass, strain drink mixture.
4. Pour enough soda to fill glass.
Use Gin, Brandy, Sherry or Whisky in place of... - 41.5471
Easy Brandy Punch
1) Into a punch bowl, add in the ice.
2) Add in the orange juice, lemon juice, sugar, curacao, brandy and grenadine.
3) Mix well.
4) Just before serving, add in the soda water. - 37.9023
Easy Cocktail Rolls
1. In two tablespoons of warm water, dissoolve the yeast
2. Combine the milk, shortening, salt and sugar and add to the yeast solution
3. Beat an egg, add to the yeast along with four ups of flour and wok it into a dough that is soft but not sticky
4.... - 36.7117
Easy Champagne Cocktail
1. In a wine glass, put the sugar lump, add bitters and allow to soak.
2. Add lemon juice, ice cube and top up with champagne.
3. Garnish with a lemon slice and serve chilled. - 35.3504
Easy shrimp Cocktail
Remove shells and veins from shrimp.
For small shrimp, take off head.
For large shrimp, cut into 1 inch pieces.
Rinse in cold water.
In a baking dish, put butter, garlic and white wine.
Cook for 2 minutes.
Stir mixture and place shrimp in dish without... - 35.2785
Easy Prawn Cocktail
Wash and dry the lettuce very well—pick out the tiny leaves and break into very small pieces.
Arrange in cocktail glasses.
Put the prawns on top.
Mix the mayonnaise with the tomato ketchup or puree—to obtain this rub one large tomato through a fine... - 32.9593
Easy Brandy Cocktail
1. In a cocktail shaker, add brandy, French vermouth, lemon peel juice and shake well.
2. In a martini glass, add ice, pour the shaken contents and garnish with a cherry. - 32.1519
Easy Cocktail Sauce
Blend all ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate.
Adjust seasoning to taste before serving. - 28.274
Easy Devil's Cocktail
Pour the port, vermouth and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake twell, then strain into a chilled glass.
Twist the lemon peel above the glass, then drop it in. - 26.6343
Pour the creme de cacao, creme de menthe and cream into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass. - 23.7298
Easy Lemonade Punch
1. Combine the soft drink mix and the water in a small punch bowl. Stir in the ginger ale.
2. Just before serving, drop small scoops of the sherbet into the punch. Garnish with slices of lime, if you wish. - 23.2398
Very Easy Cocktail Meatballs
Mix hamburger with garlic powder; shape into small balls.
Pan-fry until well cooked; drain.
Mix chili sauce and jelly.
Add meatballs; heat mixture. - 21.8548
Easy Cocktail Meatballs
Mix above ingredients; shape into small balls.
Saute in butter until dark brown on all sides. - 21.6036
Stir the gin and lime juice thoroughly with ice.
Strain into a chilled glass. - 21.0015
1. In a glass, add in all the ingredients and shake well.
2. Pour the cocktail in a serving glass and serve with your favorite appetizer. - 13.3336
A classic holiday starter served with our very own cocktail sauce. - 0
In a pot, place all of the ingredients but the pears, bring to a boil so the sugar can dissolve and lover to a simmer, add the pears and cover them with a towel so they can be simmered. Leave them for approximately 20 min or until tender, depend on the size. - 0
Bar Therapy: Jaschimi
Wow I love this drink! Visually it's a stunning hue of bright orange and the scent is dominated by the bitter orange fragrances & flowery notes. All of that adds to the refreshing sensation of flavor that will leave your mouth watering for more. This eclectic... - 0
Strawberry Delight Cocktail
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my Strawberry delight cocktail. - 0
How To Make The Blood And Sand Cocktail
It is unknown who created the recipe for Blood and Sand, but its first appearance seems to be in "The Savoy Cocktail Book" by Harry Cradock in 1930. Here, cocktail expert Robert Hess shares his variation of the recipe that boosts the scotch. - 0
The Coagulate, After ... Shocking
We bring together two unlikely friends, aftershock and jagermeister in a shot for Sunday.. Jennifer explains how she steers her car with the wrong hand. - 0
Easy Cocktail Recipes By Category