- » Easy Cinnamon Maple Butter
Easy Cinnamon Maple Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy cinnamon maple butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy cinnamon maple butter recipes.
Whipped Maple Cinnamon Butter
1. In a bowl whip butter until very light and fluffy.
2. Continue whipping adding remaining ingredients until thoroughly mixed.
3. Serve on pancakes, coffee cake, French toast, waffles or breads. - 24.5173
Carrot Pumpkin Cupcake With Maple Cinnamon Frosting
1. Preheat oven at 350F.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, all spice, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, ground cloves, whisk it well and set it aside.
3. In a separate bowl, pour the canola oil and to that add... - 129.04
Maple Cinnamon Syrup
Combine sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon in a small saucepan, stirring well.
Gradually stir in milk.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; add liquid Butter Buds and maple flavoring stirring... - 20.9776
Maple Cinnamon Apple Slices
Place the margarine or butter in a 7" X 11" baking dish.
Microwave on high for 1 minute, or until the margarine or butter is melted.
Stir in the maple syrup, orange juice, and cinnamon.
Add the apples and stir to coat with the cinnamon mixture.
Cover with wax... - 30.2717
Baked Apples And Dried Cranberries With Maple Butter
Place the apples and dried cranberries on one sheet of foil.
Stir together the butter, maple syrup and cinnamon.
Drizzle over the fruit.
Top with second sheet of foil and fold edges over three times to seal the foil packet.
Rotate in the Flat Standard Basket... - 28.2272
Maple Butter Twists
Grease 2-8 inch round cake pans.
In large bowl, combine 1-1/2 cups flour with the next 3 ingredients.
In a small saucepan, heat milk andmargarine until very warm.
Add with the eggs to the flour mixture.
Beat with electric mixer on low speed until moistened,... - 47.8061
Multigrain Maple Syrup Muffins
Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
Butter muffin pans.
In a bowl, mix first 6 ingredients.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Add maple syrup, eggs and oil.
In a second bowl, mix flour, baking powder and baking soda.
Fold into first mixture, stirring... - 39.0957
Pull-apart Maple Wheat Bread
Combine water, syrup, and oil in a small saucepan, heat until very warm (120Â° to 130Â°).
Combine all-purpose flour, yeast, salt, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl, stir in syrup mixture and eggs, mixing well.
Stir in raisins and enough whole... - 42.0371
Hot Maple Toddy
In medium saucepan, combine all ingredients except butter and cinnamon sticks.
Over low heat, simmer to blend flavors.
Pour into mugs; dot with butter and stir with cinnamon sticks, if desired. - 20.8319
Hot Maple Toddy
In medium saucepan, combine all ingredients except butter and cinnamon sticks.
Over low heat, simmer uncovered 10 minutes. - 21.0862
Maple Apple Brown Betty
Sprinkle bottom of well-buttered baking dish with one fourth of the crumbs; dot the crumbs with one fourth of the butter.
Spread one third of apples over the crumbs.
In a small bowl combine the syrup and cinnamon; drizzle one third of mixture over... - 36.3806
Maple Apple Coffee Cake
If you were waiting for a perfect coffee cake recipe then this Maple Apple Coffee Cake is something you should not miss! Give this coffee cake a try, it is great with tea or coffee! - 47.9827
Orange Maple Candied Yams
Place fresh yams in a pot with 2 inches of water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer covered for 20 minutes or until yams are tender. Drain and cool.
Peel yams and cut into chunks. Place in a bowl.
In a small bowl, stir together marmalade, syrup,... - 25.693
Maple Spice Indian Pudding
In a heavy medium-size pan, combine molasses, syrup, and 3 cups of the milk.
Place over medium heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture is steaming (8 to 10 minutes); do not boil.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix cornmeal, sugar, salt, cinnamon,... - 44.6394
Halve squash; remove seeds, Place, cut side down, in shallow baking pan; cover with foil.
Bake in 350° oven 30 minutes; turn cut side up.
Bake, covered, 20 to 30 minutes or till tender.
Place steel blade in work bowl; scoop pulp from one squash half into... - 35.0456
Maple Carrot Cake
1. Grease an 8 x 8 inch square cake pan. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, adding warmed syrup slowly.
3. Stir in melted butter and milk, carrots and chopped nuts. Mix thoroughly.
4. Sift together both flours, the salt, soda and cinnamon.... - 44.3206
Orange Maple Baked Acorn Squash
1) Mix glazed ingredients in a 2-cup glass measure.
2) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 7 to 8 minutes.
3) Keep aside.
4) Peel, wash and quarter squash, discarding seeds and fiber.
5) On a 12-inch plate put squash and cut side up.
6)... - 47.5547
Baked Maple Banana
Cookies and cakes for kids can be too unhealthy so a here is a better option to keep the kids happy and healthy. From this video, learn how to make Baked Maple Banana, they are delicious, healthy and super simple to make. As always your weelicious host is... - 128.461
Maple Apple Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. To make the filling, in a mixing bowl, mix together crushed gingersnaps, sugar, pecans, melted butter, flour, cinnamon, and salt.
3. Place the pie shell on a baking sheet.
4. Layer half the apple slices... - 47.7835
Maple Raisin Oatmeal Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugars.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in maple flavoring.
Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
Stir in oats and raisins.
Drop by... - 44.2089
Sour Cream Coffee Cake With Pecan Streusel & Maple Glaze
1.Pre-heat oven to 350C.
2.In a large bowl mix the brown sugar, 1/4 cup flour, salt, cinnamon and 2 tablespoon butter together to make the streusel mix.
3.In another bowl sift 3/4 cup Flour, baking soda and baking powder and put it... - 139.648
Pumpkin Pancakes With Pecan Spiced Maple Syrup
This is the best pancake recipe. One thing I love about fall and winter so much is that I don’t have to have an excuse to put pumpkin in basically everything. Tis the season! I know that boxed pancake mixes are so easy but these are just as easy! You can do... - 116.777
Maple Almond Pancakes
1. In a bowl add almond meal, baking powder, kosher salt, cinnamon powder, eggs, almond milk, maple extract and sugar. Stir and mix well to combine.
2. Heat a non-stick skillet and pour a ladle of the batter. Cook till both sides are done.
3. ... - 96.718
Maple Apple Pie
To make pastry, stir together flour, sugar and salt in mixing bowl.
Cut in butter, using pastry blender, until crumbly.
Combine egg, vanilla and lemon juice, add to bowl and mix with hands until all flour is absorbed.
Wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes before... - 48.0987
Spice Cake With Maple Glaze
Preheat the oven to 350°F Coat a 10-cup Bundt pan with no-stick spray.
Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of the flour and tap out the excess.
Place the remaining 1 1/2 cups flour in a large bowl.
Add the sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt.
Mix... - 44.8101
Apple Cake With Maple Frosting
1) In three 9-inch cake dishes, place the wax papers and line the bottoms.
2) In large bowl mix the granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and salt.
3) Stir in the oil, vanilla and eggs.
4) Stir in the walnuts and... - 47.8604
Quick Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
This Quick Homemade Cinnamon Rolls recipe is an uncomplicated one which even a toddler can put together. Its easy and takes very little time in preparation. Try this Quick Homemade Cinnamon Rolls recipe, there is no way you can go wrong with this recipe. - 41.563
Cinnamon Buttermilk Pancakes
1. In a large bowl add in all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, white sugar and cinnamon powder. Mix well with whisker.
2. Make a well in the center of flour mixture and pour in the buttermilk and egg. Mix well until smooth.
3. Add in the butter and... - 0
Banana Cinnamon French Toast
Blend first 4 ingredients in processor until smooth.
Transfer to 13 x 9 inch pan.
Place bread in milk mixture and soak until all liquid is absorbed, turning bread occasionally, about 20 minutes.
Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
Add bread... - 27.5494
Creamy Cinnamon Apple Cake
Dessert lovers, pay attention! Here is something that will not just interest you but bowl you over! Creamy Cinnamon Apple Cake is one of the most delicious and heavenly cake that you have ever tasted. The frosting of maple cream and the topping of toasted... - 128.759
Cinnamon Buckwheat Pancakes With Cherries
1. Take a large mixing bowl, add cherries, and 1 tablespoon sugar, stir well and keep aside.
2. In another large bowl, mix flours with bicarb, rest of the sugars and cinnamon.
3. Add cracked eggs to the center and slowly beat in buttermilk to form a... - 46.058
Banana Cinnamon Pancakes
1) Take a large bowl and mix together dry ingredients in it.
2) In a separate bowl, blend together milk, sugar, 2 tablespoons of oil, egg, and vanilla extract.
3) Stir this with the dry ingredients until the mixture is almost smooth.
4) Add in bananas... - 46.1485
Cinnamon Toast Apple Dessert
Heat oven to 350°.
Trim crusts from bread slices; spread slices with butter.
Cut each slice into 4 pieces.
Mix sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle 2 tablespoons sugar mixture in ungreased square pan, 8 X 8 X 2 inches.
Arrange half of the bread in pan, buttered... - 38.0572
Delectable Cinnamon Rolls
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a large bowl and sift 1/2 cup sugar, salt and flour in it.
3) Take a small saucepan and melt margarine in it. Stir in milk.
4) Keep mixture over low heat until lukewarm.
5) Take 1/2 cup warm milk and... - 45.1696
Cinnamon Apple Pancakes
Using the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer, peel, core and slice the apple into rings.
In Batter Bowl, combine pancake mix and cinnamon.
Add milk, egg and 1 tablespoon of oil; stir just to mix.
Add a little more milk or water if necessary to make batter thin enough... - 38.7307
Cinnamon Flavored French Toast
1. Combine eggs, milk, orange peel, cinnamon; beat thoroughly; pour into shallow pan or plate; place bread slices, a few at a time, into egg mixture; let soak 1 -2 minutes, turning to coat both sides.
2. Place Double Griddle over two units of range; preheat... - 25.5356
Cinnamon French Toast
French toasts make a yummy breakfast especially on a Sunday morning. Most of us love it and make it in our own ways. If you wish to learn a new way to make them, watch this video. The chef has a very interesting way of flavoring the French toast. - 130.977
Chocolate & Cinnamon Pancake
To either batter: 1/4 cup chocolate chips (mini is best), cinnamon chips, dried cranberries or coarsely chopped, toasted walnuts. You can also add 1 tsp vanilla to each batter, a pinch of cayanne or 1 tsp orange zest. Use all at once at your own risk.
Using... - 41.9411
Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
Light and fluffy with a tiny bit of tang imparted by creamy buttermilk, these are perfect for lazy, jammie-clad breakfasts...perfect with a honeyed mess of thick maple syrup or dotted with fresh blueberries or melting chocolate bits. - 113.378
In a shallow pan or bowl combine Egg Beaters, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla.
In a non-stick skillet over medium heat in liquid Butter Buds, place the pieces of bread after they have been dipped in the Egg Beater mixture.
Brown about 3 minutes on each side.
Add... - 26.0633
Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a food processor, pulse the broken gingersnaps until they're finely ground. Transfer the crumbs to a medium bowl and stir in the melted butter. Pat the crumbs evenly into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Wrap the bottom... - 30.9514
Hot Buttered Rum With A Twist
The holiday season is here and this classic hot drink is always on the list of favorites to warm up the toes. Watch Clint share his seasonal twist of the classic, using cider instead of water and maple syrup. It’s sweet, spicy, and buttery and topped with a... - 123.925
Microwave Apple Butter
1) In a 3-quart microwavable casserole, add the quartered apples, maple syrup and cinnamon.
2) Cover the casserole with a vented pastic wrap.
3) Microwave the apples on HIGH for 15 minutes till the apples become soft.
4) Into a blender, add the apple... - 33.1258
Grilled Peanut Butter Banana Sandwiches
1) In a small bowl, combine together the peanut butter, syrup, wheat germ, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir well till blended.
2) Over the 4 slices of whole wheat bread, spread the peanut butter mixture evenly.
3) Top with the remaining 4 slices of bread.
4)... - 43.2832
Peanut Butter And Jelly Stuffed French Toast
Yummy breakfast with French toast. Watch this video to prepare a special French toast with lots of cream cheese, peanut butter and topped with natural berries. Try this delicious treat for a special breakfast or brunch with layers of peanut butter hidden... - 145.41
Hot Buttered Cider
Here is a special drink for Thanksgiving this year- Hot Buttered Cider. This is a special recipe from master bar tender Anthony. Take a look a this video to get this special recipe and add a little special touch to your Thanksgiving celebrations. - 117.159
Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse
Going vegan doesn’t mean sacrificing any of the creamy decadent deserts you love. This chocolate peanut butter mousse recipe from the new Spork-Fed cookbook will have you grabbing for vegan desserts every time! You won’t believe that it was made with... - 123.764
Bed And Breakfast French Toast
Bed And Breakfast French Toast is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Bed And Breakfast French Toast, you will always crave for some more. - 42.8812
Everyone should learn how to make a delicious French toast breakfast. It's got your protein (with the egg), and carbohydrates (the bread), fat (the butter, yum) and sugar (maple syrup which makes it taste great). - 125.546
Butternut Squash Pie-with Chef Ellie Espo
Add a special touch to your holiday menu with this creamy butternut squash pie. See this step wise video where the chef demonstrates the recipe so that you can easily prepare the same in your kitchen. Impress your family and friends with this awesome pie,... - 119.185
Sour Cream Sandies
Cream butter, add honey, then egg, and beat well.
Combine sour cream and soda.
Add to mixture.
Add flour and mix well.
Shape into a roll about 1 1/2 inches in diameter, roll in wax paper, and freeze for several hours or overnight.
When ready to bake, preheat... - 37.8359
Tropical French Toast
In blender container combine egg, milk, salt, and cinnamon; blend till smooth.
Add banana pieces; blend till smooth.
Pour mixture into shallow dish.
Dip both sides of bread slices in mixture.
Meanwhile, heat browning skillet or platter in microwave oven on... - 38.7883
Low Fat Baked Apples Dessert
For all the health conscious folks, here's a brilliant dish that is delicious and healthy at the same time. Watch fitness coach Anita Stone prepare this yummy Low Fat Baked Apples Dessert now.Thats not all, you can easily replace them with your favorite fruit. - 122.384
French Toast Waffles
This is something that I came up with out of the blue. They turned out better than I imagined. - 116.563
Raw Dairy-free Chai Latte
If you are looking for something that will keep you from running out to Starbuck's, this is it! Here is a raw, caffeine-free, non-dairy, sugar-free version of Chai Latte along with a sweet treat, that will curb your desire to visit a coffee shop on a cold... - 102.379
Stuffed Squash With Sage And Apple
Preheat Dutch oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
1. Cut squash in half and remove seeds from cavity.
2. Split butter and put equal amounts in each cavity and place squash flesh side up in the dutch oven.
3. In another bowl, mix together... - 111.036
1. In a big bowl, add oatmeal, crispy cereal and almonds.
2. In a pan, heat the coconut oil, almond butter, maple syrup, cinnamon and vanilla.
3. Add the mix into the bowl and combine.
4. Add the cranberry and dark chocolate and mix.
5. Add the mix... - 126.321
1. Pre-heat your oven at 350 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine pumpkin puree, maple syrup, coconut oil, apple cider vinegar and apple cider into the flour, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda and mix it well until the... - 125.839
Chocolate Chip Waffles
If you are sick and tired of regular breakfast meal, here is something most divine to serve on a weekend or holiday morning. These warm chocolate chip waffles are going to set your mood for the rest of the day. Watch the chef in the video to learn the easy... - 142.38
Baklava For Breakfast? Granola That Will Rock Your World!
Blanche turns one of her favorite desserts, baklava, into a tasty breakfast treat. Store bought granola can be loaded with sugar, preservatives, and transfats, but Blanche uses whole fresh ingredients to create a granola that beats the store bought kind. - 0
Gluten-free Gingerbread Cake
Using our Gluten-Free Vanilla Cake Mix with traditional spices, Wegmans Certified Pastry Chef Patty Fowler helps you create beautiful individual gingerbread cakes that everyone will love, regardless of dietary needs. - 0
Holiday French Toast
Want to know of an interesting recipe that will yield deliciously sweet French toast? Then watch this video and learn to make a yummy toast that will knock everyone's socks off. Watch now to know more! - 82.218
Baked Oatmeal With Strawberries, Banana And Chocolate
This easy recipe can be made the night before or an hour before serving. It freezes well and is a hit with picky palates. Serve for breakfast or dessert. Versatile is the keyword, here. Versatile. There’s something special about entertaining in the morning... - 132.907
Baked Rice Pudding
Baked Rice Pudding is an easy to make and delicious to eat pudding. It is never difficult to cook this Baked Rice Pudding well enough for you to relish. A real good one for pudding lovers! - 37.8597
Yambilee Ice Cream Pie
This simple recipe of Yambilee Ice Cream Pie is sure to make you its hardcore fan! Sample this flavorsome Yambilee Ice Cream Pie -which is a warn treat for every palate! Enjoy - 40.1986
Place the apples in an 8" X 8" baking dish.
Drizzle with the lemon juice and 6 tablespoons of the maple syrup.
Mix well and set aside.
Place the flour in a medium bowl.
Use a pastry blender to cut in the margarine or butter until the mixture resembles coarse... - 38.5678
Caramel Ring Cake
Cream the butter with the sugar and beat in the eggs and maple (golden) syrup.
Sift in the flour, cinnamon and salt and beat well.
Mix the baking soda with the milk, add the vanilla extract (essence) and stir into the mixture.
Lightly grease a 10 inch (25 cm)... - 42.5574
Glazed Carrots And Parsnips
In a 1-quart casserole, combine the carrots, parsnips, and water.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Stir, cover, and microwave on high for 2 to 4 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
Let stand for 3 minutes.
Drain and sprinkle with the... - 35.7493
Cottage Cheese Apple Pancakes
Peel, core, and grate the apple into a mixing bowl.
Thoroughly mix in the cottage cheese, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, maple syrup, and salt.
Sprinkle in the flour and sifted baking powder, and stir well.
Butter or oil a heavy griddle or nonstick skillet and place... - 39.8868
This hard sauce recipe can be prepared with vanilla or any other flavor of choice. a pudding dessert sauce, this hard sauce is best prepared with maple sugar with a combo of lemon rind, nutmeg or cinnamon for flavor. Combined together and cooled, this is a... - 31.226
Baked Cortland Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Cut off the top of the apple and core it, taking care not to cut through the bottom skin. Fill the cavity with the sugar, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, and mace. Put the apple in a shallow baking dish with 1/2 inch boiling water on... - 29.1966
Quick Hot Oatmeal
In a 2 cup nonmetallic cereal bowl, stir together oats, water, and salt.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Stir, then let stand, uncovered, for 2 minutes before eating.
Add butter, cinnamon, brown sugar,... - 21.5225
Mix all ingredients together.
Heat and serve. - 28.8055
Apple Crumb Pie
1. In a large bowl, combine the apples, lemon juice and 1/4 cup maple syrup.
3. In a food processor, combine the flour, sprinkles, oil, corn syrup, cinnamon, allspice and remaining 1/4 cup maple syrup.
4. It has to be... - 48.1937
Apple Crumb Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the apples, lemon juice and 1/4 cup of maple syrup. Keep aside.
3) In a food processor, combine the flour, sprinkles, oil, corn syrup, cinnamon, allspice and the remaining maple... - 47.1609
French Toast Strata
Arrange half of the bread cubes in a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking dish.
Top with cream cheese and remaining bread.
In a blender, combine eggs, milk, butter and maple syrup; cover and process until smooth.
Pour over bread.
Cover and refrigerate... - 46.6737
Wash and core apples; remove enough pulp to make the opening about 2" wide.
Chop the pulp and mix with remaining ingredients except 1 tbsp.
Wrap a 7" square of aluminum foil around bottom and sides of each apple.
Fill cavities with sweet... - 25.9634
French Toast Stuffed With Pumpkin Cream Cheese
A delicious breakfast that's easy to make - using ingredients found right in your own kitchen! My homemade Stuffed French Toast will not only satisfy morning cravings, but also will impress your guests on a brisk autumn morning. - 126.776
Sweet 'tater Casserole
If potatoes arc canned, drain.
If fresh, cook in boiling, salted water until tender.
Peel; slice as desired.
Combine butter, syrup, cinnamon and nutmeg: Arrange potatoes and drained pears in a shallow buttered casserole.
Pour syrup mixture over all.
Bake at... - 30.4377
Hot Rum And Cider
1) Take a small bowl and add butter and sugar. Beat well till smooth and creamy.
2) Keep aside.
3) Into each orange zest strip prick clove.
4) In a preheated 1 -quart thermos arrange the zest, cinnamon stick and rum.
5) Pour hot cider and butter... - 39.2465
I am so in love with this Gingerbread recipe, for the reason it is tasty and allows me to cook it in no time. So flavorful that one might not ecven imagine, this Gingerbread recipe is a must try! - 46.2217
Mexican Bread Pudding
Heat oven to 350°.
Cut each toast slice into 4 pieces.
Arrange 8 toast pieces in single layer in ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole; sprinkle half of the cheese, raisins and peanuts over toast.
Repeal top with remaining toast.
Heat syrup, cinnamon and butter... - 34.3978
Cream Of Carrot Soup
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine the onions, celery, and margarine or butter.
Microwave on high for 1 minute, or until the margarine or butter is melted.
Stir in the carrots and garlic.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 3 minutes, or until the... - 43.5621
Ellen's Ginger Snaps
Make several weeks ahead, if desired, or day before:
1. In saucepan combine maple syrup, butter, and brown sugar; boil until butter and sugar are melted. Stir in ginger, cinnamon, cloves, lemon peel, rum, and baking soda. Remove from heat; pour into large... - 36.7832
Knackwurst With Sweet And Sour Cabbage
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-low heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine (1/4 stick); add apple chunks, cinnamon, and 2 tea spoons brown sugar; cook until apple is tender, stirring occasionally. Remove apple mixture to small bowl; set aside.
2. In... - 26.8698
Fruit On The Bottom Yogurt
Why buy fruit on the bottom yogurt, packed with sugar and fillers, when you can make it at home! Whether you make this for breakfast, school lunch, a snack or even as a healthy dessert, it's a fast, fresh and easy success. - 102.112
Glazed Sweet Potatoes With Pears
In a 2-quart casserole, combine the sweet potatoes, margarine or butter, and 1/4 cup of the juice.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 6 minutes.
Stir, cover, and microwave on high for 4 to 6 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
Add the pears.
Cover with a... - 36.3875
In a medium bowl, combine the cereal, pear juice, pears and ginger.
Let soak for 10 minutes.
Stir in the yogurt, pear butter, maple syrup, egg and oil.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and cinnamon.
Pour over the cereal mixture.
Stir with a... - 44.5535
Apple Cake Squares
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch baking pan.
2) In a bowl, add flour, salt, nutmeg, baking soda and cinnamon. Mix well.
3) In another bowl, add sugar and butter and whip till creamy. Add in the eggs and whip to form a... - 45.8129
1) Into a large bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves and keep aside
2) Into a another bowl add the eggs and sugar and using an electric beater mix well
3) Add in the buttermilk, water, coffee and butter and mix... - 45.879
Stuffed French Toast
French Toast gets stuffed! It features Abundant Harvest Organics pears, Burroughs Family Farms eggs, milk, bread, cinnamon, nutmeg and of course peanut butter. Serve this dish for breakfast, lunch or dinner, with a side of fruit salad, bacon or potatoes! - 119.879
Pomegranate Apple Fruit Compote
If desserts make you drool, be ready for another such moment as we are bringing to you the pomegranate apple fruit compote. Fresh and flavorful, this compote is prepared by pomegranate juice, apples, vanilla bean and other ingredients. Top it on cinnamon... - 142.009
Nutritious Low Cost Breakfast Dishes
Looking for low cost and nutritious breakfast food, here are recipes just right for you. Watch Tamra Davis at the KIPP public school making quick breakfast food for students of low income group using easily available ingredients such as oatmeal, banana, corn... - 109.985
Pancakes are easy breakfast options. Therefore, Easy2cook. Come has come up with this easy pancake recipe for its viewers. However, as there are no instructions either in written form or in words, its bit difficult to understand the entire recipe with ease. - 85.6854
Overnight French Toast
1. Preheat oven at 350°,
2. Slice the ends from bread.
3. Slice the remaining loaf into eight 1-inch slices and place in two greased 8-in. square baking pans.
4. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, yolks, cream, brown sugar, pie spice and... - 44.1434
Pineapple Sunshine Carrot Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter a 13 X 9 X 2-inch pan.
In a medium-size bowl, sift together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
In a large bowl, beat together honey, maple syrup, and egg... - 42.7473
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Sieve in flour along with salt, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar. Prepare a mixture of melted shortening and beaten egg with water and mix in the flour mixture well.
3. Transfer to a floured board,... - 38.7136
Pear And Raisin Strudel
In a large bowl, combine the pears, raisins, maple syrup, lemon juice, cinnamon and nutmeg.
To keep the dough from drying out as you work, unroll it onto a counter and cover with a barely damp towel.
Peel off 1 sheet and place it flat on a dry section of the... - 42.2316