- » Easy Cilantro Lime Rice
Easy Cilantro Lime Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy cilantro lime rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy cilantro lime rice recipes.
Coconut Lime Cilantro Rice
Who gets bored of the same old rice?… I do! This rice really has such amazing flavor that will really add a kick to your whole dinner! You get a subtle coconut flavor and the the freshness of the lime and cilantro make you want/need more. - 112.105
How To Bbq Spicy Cilantro Lime Chicken Burgers
1. Preheat grill to medium.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine ground chicken, rice cracker crumb, pepper, bacon fat, cayenne pepper, and mayonnaise. Mix well. Add more crumb if the meat mixture is too moist.
3. Divide meat mixture into 3 even... - 0
Easy Fried Rice. Healthy And Delicious Fried Rice
Fried rice is a popular Asian recipe and here is the Thai version of the recipe. Check out the chef making Fried rice in a simple and healthy way using low carb rice, lots of vegetables and herbs. Goodness reassured! - 87.9157
Vegan-bap - Easy Korean Cooking
This week, I made a vegan version of one of my favorite Korean dishes - Bibimbap, or in this case, Vegan-bap! Bibimbap takes a lot of prep, but you can make extra ahead of time and have enough for whenever you get a craving. - 107.943
Lime Chicken Skewers With Mango Salsa
1. Slice the chicken breasts into thin pieces and thread on to 8 skewers so that the meat forms an S-shape down each skewer.
2. Preheat the grill (broiler) to medium. Arrange the chicken kebabs (kabobs) on the grill (broiler) rack. Mix together the marmalade,... - 38.2072
Chicken Curry Soup With Coconut And Lime
Chicken Curry Soup With Coconut And Lime has a wonderful taste. The coconut milk with curry powder gives the Chicken Curry Soup With Coconut And Lime a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 42.3206
Vermicelli Rice Noodles Salad
1. Cut the vegetables and set aside. In a bowl of cold water, soak the rice noodles.
2. In a pot, boil water and put the soaked noodles. Toss for a few minutes. Drain the water and rinse the noodles in cold water.
3. In a mixing bowl,... - 0
Salmon In Rice Paper Wrap
This Salmon in Rice Paper Wrap is a perfect meal for weekends, or if you have special guests over for dinner. Easy to prepare and very flavorful. The hoisin and lime sauce accompanies it perfectly with its tartness. Take a look at this video and give it a go. - 120.256
Thai Chicken Salad With Crispy Rice. Healthy Chicken Salad
Chicken is commonly found even in salads in Asian cuisines and here is an easy Thai recipe using it. Check out the chef making Chicken Salad with cooked crispy brown rice and other common ingredients. Fulfilling and flavorful! - 79.5368
You must be familiar with usual coleslaw, but peanut coleslaw is something new and exotic to try with. It is the same coleslaw, with the addition of peanut flavor. Pile it up on your sandwich or serve with the Tuna burgers, it is just awesome. Chef Dani Spies... - 114.457
Grilled Pork Chops Tropical Style
Grilled meat is a treat with drinks and pork is more unique. Chef Mike Monahan shows how to grill pork chops in Tropical style with some common Tropical seasonings and flavors. Served with salsa ideal to accompany Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio! - 113.522
Thai Fried Rice
Bored of having the regular dinner meals? Switch to Thai Fried Rice. Ning impresses with combination of assorted vegetable and rice. So what's cooking for today's dinner? - 82.1511
Idli - Cocktail Idlis And Dhokla Sandwich
If you're in the mood to have South Indian cuisine then do try out these idlis. For making the cocktail idlis the chef has used green and red chutney. The idlis can be served with hot sambhar. Watch the video for the easy recipe of making idlis. I'm sure - 95.0182
Curd Rice / Yogurt Rice
Take rice in a bowl. Add salt, ginger, green chillies and yogurt. Mix well.(The rice should not be hot or warm when mixing the yogurt).
Heat oil in a pan. Adfd mustard, When they splutter, add cashew and chana dal. Saute for a while.
Add urad dal and saute... - 38.8459
1. For the basic fried rice: Heat a wok over medium heat and pour in the peanut oil.
2. Add the onion and garlic to the oil. Keep stirring.
3. Season with sea salt and pepper.
4. Add the chopped carrot and stir everything together. Remove to the side... - 107.843
1) Take a large Dutch oven and heat oil in it. Cook carrots, onion and red pepper over medium-high heat until tender.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients and cook for few more minutes.
3) Serve with shrimp and enjoy! - 41.3878
Easy Chicken Pad Thai
Easy chicken pad Thai is a classic dish from the land of smiles. Watch this video for the age old recipe of pad Thai that will entice your taste buds and fill your mouth with water. After all Thai food does have some magic to be rated among the most popular... - 124.346
Vietnamese Spring Rolls — Simple, Healthy & Easy To Make
1. In a shallow pan, pour in the warm water and dip rice wrap into it for 20 – 30 seconds.
2. Place the wrap over a chopping board and stuff with gem lettuce, place carrot, cucumber, burdock root, cilantro and cooked shrimp. Roll the wrap... - 0
Aloo Cutlets - Quick & Easy - Potato Patties (masala Burger)
In a mood of making some cutlets. Then do try these for sure. The chef makes the cutlets in Indian Style. If you have guests coming over then these cutlets serve as a good snack. They can be served with tomato sauce or chutney. Watch the video for the quick... - 95.2303
This Carrot Salad tastes yummy ! Try these irresistibly seasoned carrots with lime rubbing for your next meal with rice or pasta and tell me if you like it! Your suggestions for this Carrot Salad are welcome ! - 27.5821
Thai Chicken Fried Rice
In a small bowl stir together the fish sauce and bean paste.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add cooking oil.
Lift and tilt the wok or skillet to form a thin sheet of egg 7 to 8 inches wide.
Cook, without stirring,... - 48.0529
Puerto Rican Soupy Rice
1. In a bowl, mix the olives, oregano, lime zest, 3 tablespoons of the cilantro, 1 teaspoon of garlic, 2 teaspoons of kosher salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper. Stir in 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the chicken and toss. Let stand for 30 minutes.
2. In a large... - 33.0327
Khao Tom (thai Rice Soup)
This flavourful bowl of rice soup with minced pork meatballs is the perfect day starter. Customize with your own choice of condiments ranging from preserved eggs to pickled radish and of course plenty of Thai chiles in fish sauce (nam pla phrik). - 49.1641
Cumin Rice With Black Beans
Cumin Rice With Black Beans is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this Cumin Rice With Black Beans; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 40.5623
Burritos With Rice And Mole Sauce
Gear up for these holidays with some healthy, spicy and delicious burritos. Watch this interesting video that is nicely explained and well demonstrated. See and make your burritos with a wrap of collard greens and a spicy seasoned rice and vegetables... - 117.329
Lemon Rice Making Made Easier
Chitranna is delicious South Indian style lemon rice, a dish that you can prepare in a jiffy especially after a busy day at work. It is a great way to use leftover rice. The video shows you the classic tempering for this tangy and spicy rice dish. Serve... - 97.5125
Red Beans & Rice
Beans are extremely nutritious and certainly delicious! Here’s a super easy recipe that you can make in a crock pot (or not). It requires minimal work and delivers outstanding flavor! Talk about a healthy, affordable meal! If you have left overs you can... - 136.014
Chicken And Rice Soup With Chipotle Chili
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and set aside.
In a 3 1/2-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, carrots, chile, oregano, and garlic.
Place chicken on top of vegetables; pour in broth and water.
Cover and cook at low setting until chicken and carrots... - 44.8089
Triple Mushroom And Rice Fajitas
Cook brown rice according to package directions, except omit any salt.
Meanwhile, for marinade, in a large plastic bag set in a deep bowl combine the water, lime juice, oil, garlic, cumin, oregano, and salt.
Add sliced mushrooms, sweet pepper strips, and... - 43.8683
Thai Inspired Beef Salad With Rice Noodle
This recipe makes a wonderful lunch for you and your family. The ingredients used in this recipe are so fresh that they gives you an amazing flavor. Check this recipe video. - 117.039
Burrito With Vegetable And Rice Filling
A healthy burrito for dinner? Well this burrito is well flavored and filling! Filled with the goodness of vegetables, including mushrooms, zucchini and bell peppers, and is flavored with garlic. The filling for the burrito will have brown rice and the... - 124.379
Pink Rice Stick Noodles With Seafood & Vegetables
To prepare sauce, in a small bowl, combine fish sauce, ketchup, sugar and black pepper.
In a wok or large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil over high heat until hot.
Stir-fry bell pepper, carrot and chili pepper 1 to 2 minutes.
Add bean sprouts; cook 1... - 43.4977
Coconut Rice Salad With Mango And Shrimp
1. Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add shrimp, cook 11/2 minutes or until done. Drain and rinse with cold water. Cover and chill.
2. Combine 13/4 cups water and coconut milk in pan, bring to a boil. Add rice and 1/4 teaspoon salt, cover,... - 35.2855
Black Beans And Rice With Baked Plantains
Rinse plantains, and pat dry; trim ends.
Cut a length wise slit just through the skin of each plantain; place on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
Bake at 375° for 35 minutes or until plantains are tender.
Remove from oven, and let cool.
Peel and cut... - 43.7786
Thai Rice Noodle Salad
1. Soak the rice noodles in hot water until softened, 25 to 30 minutes. Drain.
2. For the dressing, combine the rice vinegar and sugar and stir until the sugar dissolves. Add the sliced chiles. (The dressing can be made in advance and refrigerated.)
3. Heat a... - 39.6568
Vietnamese Noodle Soup
In large bowl, soak rice noodles in enough warm water to cover for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in 3 quart saucepan, heat broth, basil, cilantro, coriander seeds, cinnamon stick, garlic, and one third of green onions to boiling over high heat.
Reduce... - 40.788
Larb: A Delicious Thai-style Salad
Larb is a deliciously addictive salad from Thailand that combines meat (here, chicken) with greens, toasted grains and a wonderful dressing. - 42.7251
Poha (Flaked Rice) is the most common breakfast of the North Indian community. It is light on the digestive system and yet filling! Adding vegetables to it makes it even more healthier and tastier. Its really easy to cook and tates delicious. It is a quick... - 44.4067
Saturday Chefs - Medley Salad Rolls
For Ginger Lime Dipping Sauce:
1. In a small bowl combine lime juice, fish sauce, ginger, garlic, sweet chili sauce, and hot pepper. Mix well.
For Salad Rolls:
2. Boil a kettle full of water.
3. In a large bowl, soak rice noodles in... - 0
Pad Thai Bangkok Street Food Style
Pad Thai is perhaps the most well known Thai dish outside of Thailand. It is a stir-fry dish containing gkuay dtiow (rice noodles) with a light sauce of tamerind, fish sauce, lime juice, chiles, shrimp, bean sprouts with a garnish of chopped peanuts and... - 116.096
Curry Laksa Recipe - Southeast Asian Cooking
Rice noodles, fresh toppings and cilantro brought together in a rich aromatic broth. These are the flavors of Southeast Asia in one, happy bowl. This is a very simple recipe to put together and can make any night special. - 124.728
Btg Quick Fix - Chickpeas And Tomatoes
Vegetarians and vegan followers often find themselves in trouble due to lack of variety. But if you try out new foods everyday, surely you will start enjoying your food more. Such an excellent side dish is chickpea and tomato delight that can be served with... - 103.331
Green Beans Or French Beans Curry (fansi Subji)
To all those who enjoying eating green vegetables will surely like this curry. The chef shows a simple and easy method of making French beans curry. It can be served with roti or rice. This dish can be prepared in the regular day to day cooking. Check out the... - 94.0329
Memorial Day Fusion Grilled Chicken
It's Memorial Day weekend and this recipe for grilled chicken uses Portuguese and Thai flavors in a bright and spicy marinade that is reminiscent of Piri-Piri and Gai Yan. Lots of garlic, lots of chili peppers and a touch of lemongrass gives us a very... - 125.495
Malihini Ltiau Curry
The day before the party, you can prepare the curry sauce and start marinating the chicken and shrimp; the pickled onions can also be prepared a day ahead of time.
On the day of the party,arrange all the condiments in their serving dishes and start the... - 28.2947
Albacore Tuna And Cucumber Salad
Summer is still a few months away but we can get started on it today with this amazing video. Albacore tuna and cucumber salad is an ideal bridge between now and when its warm enough to head to the beach. Watch this video for this exotic salad with a delicate... - 112.773
Margarita shrimp must have been invented by a margarita and shrimp lover, Put the two together and you've got the "wow" factor.
If you have never tried this you are in for a delicious surprise.
The tequila, triple sec and lime juice combined with garlic and... - 104.533
India Style Tandoori Chicken
Tandoori chicken in all its glory made to perfection by Chef Keith Snow. It's hard to say no to this all time favorite Indian delight. The mildness of flavor but the exotic taste would just engulf your senses. This would surely become one of your favorite... - 101.336
Mandarin Orange Chicken Legs
Spicy and tangy Mandarine oranges are great to bring a special Oriental flavor to the chicken legs. You can easily depend on this to satisfy the taste buds of your friends or family members. Add other Oriental dishes with this and make it an authentic... - 111.092
The El Que And The Two Seven Public House Is Visited
1. FOR MARGARITA: Take a large glass, fill ½ with ice cubes.
2. Put in Cilantro leaves, fresh lime slices and crush it.
3. Pour Rum, agave syrup, more ice cubes and cover it with a shaker.
4. Shake it well.
5. FOR BEEF TACO: In a pan, put the... - 79.0849
Carrot & Jicama Slaw
This Carrot & Jicama Slaw tastes incredible ! Try this irresistibly seasoned mixed vegetables with rice or pasta. Your suggestions for this Carrot & Jicama Slaw are welcome ! - 36.2514
Creamy Coconut Shrimp
1. Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; add bell pepper and next
4 ingredients. Saute 2 minutes. Add coconut milk, shrimp, and salt; cook over... - 33.8539
Fresh Mexican Chicken Soup
I LOVE this Mexican chicken soup. A LOT! This recipe make a big pot of savory, fresh, addicting mexican chicken soup full of fresh veggies, chicken, rice, broth and lots of cilantro. It comes together pretty easy once you're done with all the chopping of the... - 143.645
Delicious Wild-caught Shrimp In Margarita Fire
This is one of the self created recipes of Keith Snow which can now be recreated by you in this step by step tutorial. For seafood lovers, this easy dish is a must try at your home kitchen. Everytime you want to celebrate a special occasion or planning a... - 106.765
Santa Fe Salad
Warm 1 teaspoon of the oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
Add the rice and stir to coat.
Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add the broth and water.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover, and cook for 20 to 25 minutes, or... - 46.8469
Spicy Thai Ginger Beef
Trim fat from meat.
Partially freeze meat.
Thinly slice meat across the grain into bite-size strips.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together fish sauce, water, lime peel, lime juice, and sugar.
Add cooking oil to a wok or large... - 45.2475
Thai Style Noodle And Vegetable Salad
Thai style noodle and vegetable salad is a nutrition packed salad. Watch this excellent video to make this salad and serve as an accompaniment to grilled fish or meat or for a lunch or light dinner. The video is so nicely explained and well demonstrated,... - 117.674
Scallop And Pasta Salad
Place scallops in boiling water to cover,- reduce heat and simmer 4 minutes.
Transfer scallops to a glass bowl.
Pour lemon juice and lime juice over scallops.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 4 hours.
Cook macaroni according to package... - 41.5436
Vietnamese Spring Rolls
1. Soak rice paper sheet in warm water.
2. For making dipping sauce, in a mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice and sweet chili sauce.
3. On a plate, place soaked rice paper sheet, spread hoisin sauce and sprinkle lemon... - 0
Cuban Black Bean Salad
1. In 1-cup liquid measure combine orange juice, lime juice, cilantro, vinegar, oil, sugar, and pepper and stir to combine. Set aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl combine beans, rice, scallions, olives, and pimiento.
3. Around edge of serving platter arrange... - 37.3907
Tropical Melon Salsa Salad
Combine the cantaloupe, jalapenos, bell peppers, onions, jicama and scallions in a large bowl and toss gently.
Place the lime juice, olive oil, rice vinegar, honey and salt in a jar with a lid and shake well to blend.
Pour over the fruit mixture and toss... - 38.9786
1. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. - 29.5806
Quick Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
If you would like to quickly spice up bland appetizers, sesame ginger vinaigrette is a quick solution for you. This unique dip is made with the unusual combination of sesame oil, lime and shallot to generate an essence that you won't forget soon. One of the... - 103.235
Tasty Dragon Chicken In Lettuce Weaves
If you're fond of Chinese food, do try out this recipe. The Chef shows how to make dragon chicken which is also prepared on Chinese New Year. It's really delicious and easy to make. Do watch the video for this easy and quick recipe. - 102.099
Fill water in a deep vessel & soak murmura/puffed rice in it. The puffed rice due to its light weight will float to the surface, keep pushing it to the bottom with your palms. After 5 minutes, take the puffed rice into your palms, squeeze the excess water &... - 36.2714
Bean And Bell Pepper Burritos With Fresh Salsa
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the bell peppers, onion, and salt and cook, stirring frequently, for 8 minutes.
Drizzle with the lime juice.
Onto each tortilla or lavash, spread 1/3 cup refried beans and 1/4 cup rice.
Evenly divide... - 41.6132
Chicken In Hot Sesame Vinaigrette With Snow Peas And Scallions
1. In a bowl keep the chicken and sprinkle the lime juice and hot pepper sauce or pepper flakes on it and leave it to marinate until ready to cook.
2. In a skillet large enough to hold all the ingredients heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil and saute the... - 43.1516
Thai Hot Chicken Noodle Salad
1. If using Asian rice noodles, place in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes to soften. If using capellini, cook and drain according to package directions.
2. In a small bowl, combine nam pla, lime juice, sugar, soy sauce, and... - 31.6626
Mexican Grilled Fish Tacos
Making tacos was never so exciting. Here is an excellent video that shares a delightful grilled fish tacos recipe. Great way to impress your family and friends on a holiday picnic or a relaxing weekend. This step-wise video would definitely take you to an... - 131.955
Venezuelan Pabellón Criollo With Shrimp And Scallops
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes your taste buds on a trip to South America with a Venezuelan favorite - Pabellón Criollo with shrimp and scallops. A seafood lover's dream! No need to pack a bag, just bring along your appetite and your sense of... - 122.019
Lychee Cucumber Salad
If you use canned lychee, this is really easy, but there is nothing quite like a fresh lychee if you can find them during their short season. Dump and drain the lychee, chop some cucumber, whisk up the very simple dressing and you have a fresh à la minute... - 33.3525
Asian Grilled Shrimp Salad With Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
This simple and delicious Asian Grilled Shrimp Salad has many textures, colors and flavors. Crunchy cabbage and bell peppers plus lettuce and sprouts provide ample nutrition and flavor. The tangy vinaigrette is a perfect sauce for the grilled local shrimp... - 0
This Thai Shrimp tastes amazing ! Try this stir fried shrimp with delicious seasonings and vegetables for your next meal with a bowl of hot rice. Your suggestions for this Thai Shrimp are welcome ! - 46.5944
When you are craving for your favorite snacks, then these quick and healthy tomato slices can be the smart alternative. Raw tomatoes are great source of vitamin C, and when it is topped with raw shredded carrots, the nutritional value gets doubled. Don't... - 122.695
Tex Mex Cobb Salad
This Tex Mex Cobb Salad is a dream ! A unique blend of turkey and vegetables with irresistible seasonings, this is an accompaniment that you can hardly miss out with rice or pasta dishes. Try this Tex Mex Cobb Salad and let me know if you like it ! - 36.6027
Sesame Chile Chicken With Gingered Watermelon Salsa
1. To prepare chicken, combine first 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken to bag, seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning bag occasionally.
2. Prepare grill.
3. To prepare salsa, combine watermelon and next 8 ingredients... - 33.4475
Chicken Fajitas And Salsa
Cut chicken breasts into strips.
Place chicken and onions in pan.
Mix together lime juice, garlic, pepper, cumin, and oregano.
Pour over chicken and onions; cover; marinate 2-4 hours in refrigerator, stirring occasionally.
(Do not exceed 4 hours or... - 43.2616
Vietnamese Sweet And Sour Salad
Check out this terrific vegetable salad that is great any time of the year. Watch this video that shares a fast fresh crisp salad recipe and it's Vietnamese flavors make the cucumbers, tomatoes and peppers pop with sweet sour and salty taste. Take a look... - 111.03
Spicy Mexican Style Salad
Give a special touch to your holiday feast with some spicy Mexican style vegetable salad. See this video that would definitely mesmerize you with refreshing colors from cabbage, bell peppers and tomatoes. Watch the video to gear up for an amazing flavorful ... - 131.361
Organic Chicken Spicy Salad
Have you ever tried an organic chicken salad? You must see the video as the chef spices up the salad with the home made salad dressing. The organic ingredients makes the salad better and you can make it in more quantity to use it for lunch and dinner too. - 116.229
Grilled Black Cod
Preheat barbecue grill.
In a saucepan, heat peanut oil and sesame oil.
Add ginger and garlic and saute until tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, except cod, and simmer for 3 minutes.
Over medium coals, cook black cod, skin-side down, basting... - 39.8496
Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Place the tamarind paste, Thai chillies, garlic, Thai ginger, fish sauce, sugar, lime leaves and chicken stock in a large preheated wok and bring to the boil, stirring constantly. Reduce the heat and cook for about 5 minutes.
2. Using a sharp knife, thinly... - 37.8693
Salsa Shrimp And Zucchini
1) Slice the zucchini into halves crosswise. Then slit them lengthwise into strips of 1/8-inch thickness.
2) Spray a large skillet with cooking spray. Heat on medium flame. Add in the sliced zucchini pieces. Saute them till they become... - 47.0942
Citrus Panko Tilapia
Have a light meal with a fried fish and a salad to go with! This video has an awesome recipe being shared, the audio is completely missing in this video so making it a tad difficult for the user to understand! However the entire recipe is shared beneath the... - 79.6118
Corn & Avocado Salad
This Corn And Avocado Salad is one of the best corn and avocado accompaniments that I've ever tasted ! Try this irresistibly seasoned mixed vegetable salad with rice, pasta or meat. Your suggestions for this Corn And Avocado Salad are welcome. - 33.6668
Quick Lamb Curry
1) Take a large frying pan and heat the oil.
2) Put the onion rings on high heat and sauté them in oil.
3) Add garlic, sultanas, lamb, apples, lemon juice and curry powder to the pan and stir until the ingredients turn light brown.
4) Add grated... - 44.2072
1. In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
2. Serve immediately within 2 to 3 hours or even less. - 38.0975
Urbankitchen - Thai Beef Salad
Thai beef salad is a great lunch dish or if you want to have a light dinner. Its fresh colorful ingredients and the zest aromatic flavors just lifts your mood up and fills you up with refreshing energy. Watch the video for recipe details. - 85.2939
Spicy Fried Fish
This video prepares an enriching fried fish loaded with the goodness of aromatic Indian spices. A very healthy variation to the normally eaten fried fish, this is a true gourmet’s delight. Fish, being a lean food, when mixed with all-spices emits a... - 129.875
Indian Masala Fried Fish
You must have heard about Indian spices. Yes, these spices make your food a real delicacy. Here you will learn to prepare a mouth-watering fish preparation using all these flavorful spices, which also take care of your health. - 134.443
Pad Thai With Shrimps
Do you fancy going to a good Thai restaurant like I do, but think about the dent on your pocket? Well this pad thai with shrimps recipe is a simple and elegant way of making gourmet Thai food at home. It is very traditional and has an abundance of thai... - 124.96
Thai Style Chicken Skillet
1. Combine the rice, salt, and water in a saucepan and bring to a simmer over low heat. Cover and cook until the rice is barely tender, 15 minutes. Add the peas and simmer until the rice is tender and the peas are warmed through, another 2 to 3 minutes. Keep... - 33.849