- » Easy Choux Pastry
Easy Choux Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy choux pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy choux pastry recipes.
Choux Pastry Pate A Choux
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Quickly bring water, butter, and salt to boiling.
Pull pan almost off burner and turn heat to moderate.
Add flour all at once and stir quickly with a wooden spoon until mixture forms a ball.
Set pan on a damp cloth.
Break an egg into... - 38.45
Learn the secret of the perfect eclairs and profiteroles. Watch this video to discover the real recipe of choux pastry, which is used for making these mouth watering desserts. Greatly helpful! - 78.8848
Making good choux pastry is easy once you become familiar with the way that the dough should look and feel. Properly prepared pastry is slightly shiny and is somewhat sticky to the touch. On humid days, you may need to reduce the number of eggs in order to... - 0
Place water, butter and salt in saucepan.
Bring to boil. Add sifted flour all at once.
Stir vigorously with wooden spoon over heat until mixture is thick.
When mixture forms a smooth ball and leaves sides of pan remove from heat.
Cool slightly. Add beaten... - 36.4739
Put the water, margarine or butter and seasoning into a saucepan.
Heat gently until margarine or butter has melted.
Stir in the flour.
Return the pan to a low heat and cook very gently, but thoroughly, stirring all the time, until mixture is dry enough to... - 31.8766
1 On a sheet of waxed paper sift the flour and salt
2 In a heavy bottomed pan put the butter and the liquid cook over low heat until the butter melts.Increase the heat and rapidly bring the mixture to a boil.
3 Remove the pan from the heat and add in... - 34.4898
1 Sift flour and salt twice.
2 In a saucepan, put water and butter over a low heat until butter is melted.
3 Bring to a rolling boil.
4 Lower the heat and add all the flour.
5 Stir briskly until the mixture forms a soft ball and leaves the sides... - 32.9448
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F, 220°C, Gas Mark 7
2. In a large bowl, tip in the water and lard and place on gentle heat. When it starts to boil, pour in the flour and salt and mix well.
3. Gently put the pan on the side of the heat and... - 31.5159
1. Put the water and butter in a pan over a low heat until the butter has melted, then increase the heat until the water boils and rises in the pan.
2. Immediately add the flour and beat well over the heat until the mixture leaves the side of the pan and... - 27.261
Make Your Own Choux Pastry
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Sift the flour and salt on to a small sheet of baking parchment. Put the butter and water in a pan and heat very gently until the butter has melted.
2. Increase the heat and bring to a rolling boil. Remove the pan... - 34.3967
Classic Choux Pastry
Sift and warm the flour.
Place water, salt and fat in a pan, and bring to boiling-point.
Remove from heat, add flour all at once and beat well (using a wooden spoon) over the heat again, until it becomes a smooth soft paste and leaves the sides of the pan... - 34.9472
Sift the flour with the salt on to a sheet of greaseproof paper or into a bowl.
Measure the boiling water into a small saucepan and add the butter cut into pieces.
Once the butter has melted, increase the heat and bring rapidly to the boil.
Take the pan off... - 41.3999
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F/ 200°C
2. Line a baking tray or baking sheet with grease proof paper.
3. Prepare a piping bag fitting a ½ inch plain nozzle.
4. Sift the flour and salt onto a piece of paper.
5. In a large saucepan,... - 37.9661
Choux Pastry With Cheese
1. Cut half the cheese into small cubes
2. Grate the remaining cheese
3. Grease a ring mould or savarin mould with a little butter and sprinkle with flour.
4. Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C (Gas Mark 6)
5. In a large saucepan, tip the... - 46.3167
Chocolate Choux Pastry
Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F), gas mark 5.
Mix the milk, water, butter, salt and sugar in a pan and bring to the boil.
Add the flour and cocoa in one go, stirring in with a wooden spoon for about 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat and add the eggs one at a... - 38.5481
Pate A Choux Pastry Puffs
The Pate a Choux pastry puffs are perfect for any snack or breakfast purpose. You can make them in any desired shape and when they blows up, they become real puffy and tasty. You can serve them with jam or dip or sauce - whatever you prefer. - 62.3502
Basic Choux Pastry
1. In a saucepan, pour water and place fat and sugar , then heat it untile the fat melts
2. Once the fat has melted, remove the pan from the heat, and stir in the flour, now place the pan on low heat and cook thoroughly, keep stirring until the mixture... - 33.0669
Pate A Choux
If you want to bake cream puffs, eclairs, French crullers etc at home, first you need to prepare the Choux paste. Preparing this paste is a delicate process, so you need to take total care. Watch the video to get the tips from chef, so that you too can make... - 112.544
Preheat oven to 425°.
Lightly grease a baking sheet and set aside.
In a 3-quart pan over medium-high heat, bring water, butter, salt, and sugar (if used) to a boil.
When butter melts, remove pan from heat, add flour all at once, and beat with a wooden spoon... - 34.026
How To Make Mini Choux - Raspberry And Rose Pâte Choux
Learn step by step how to make an incredible pâte choux, dry and hollow like it's supposed to be, filled with a raspberry and rose creme légère (pastry cream enriched with whipped cream) that is really light and delicious. On top of the choux goes a very... - 0
Bring butter or margarine and water to boil in saucepan.
Add flour and salt all at once.
Beat vigorously over low heat until mixture leaves side of pan and forms a ball.
Remove from heat; beat in 1 whole egg at a time, and after each addition beat until... - 35.6285
If you are in a fix what to do with your extra choux pastry, here is a great idea. Prepare eclairs and fill those with cream. How does it sound? Follow the steps shown by the chef in this video and prepare your own. - 105.527
Cool and creamy with a tender eclair crust, this easy-to-make dessert is a favorite at Gooseberry Patch. - 132.65
Add butter to boiling water and bring to vigorous boil.
Add flour all at once and stir over heat until smooth; continue cooking and stirring until mixture leaves the sides of the pan in a mass.
Chill; add unbeaten eggs, one at a time, stirring until smooth... - 34.2974
Gougere is a wonderful addition to your light breakfast spread! The Gougere is easy to make and extremely tasty. Try this recipe! I guarantee you that it will be a success! - 41.2302
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C /425°F/ Gas Mark 7 and grease a baking sheet.
2. In a pan bring water to a boil, remove from heat and add butter such that it melts
3. Into the food processor process flour and as the processor is still... - 35.463
Strawberry And Kirsch Choux Ring
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. Set aside half the strawberries for later use, choosing the best fruits for decoration, and slice the remainder. Set aside.
2. Draw a fine 15cm/6in circle on a sheet of baking parchment, turn it over and press it... - 34.687
Prawn Choux Balls
Prawn Choux Balls is one of the dishes I am known for and is pretty easy to make too. The dish, however, takes quite some time for the preparation part. Just check out the recipe of the rich and flavorsome Prawn Choux Balls. - 43.0556
Chocolate Eclairs is made out of choux pastry dough, quite similar to profiteroles, they can be filled up with various other flavorful fillings. A dish which can be very easily made and anybody can make their own versions. - 47.2531
1. Put the choux pastry mixture in a piping bag fitted with about 20 mm. (3/4") plain nozzle.
2. Grease a baking tin.
3. Pipe the mixture in even lengths on to the greased tin.
4. Bake in a hot oven at 450Â°F. for 20 to 25 minutes. Do not open the oven... - 32.8771
Strawberry Cream Puffs
1. Grease a flat baking tin.
2. Place blobs of 1 tablespoon of the choux pastry mixture on the tin at small intervals.
3. Bake in a hot oven at 450Â°F. for at least 20 minutes. Do not open the oven door before this time. Thereafter, check to be sure that... - 36.8595
Pistachio Cream Filled Profiteroles With Chocolate Sauce
There is no better way to celebrate Sunday with family and friends than to enjoy this vibrant profiteroles dessert. Bite into these crisp eclairs with rich pistachio cream inside and a drizzle of dark chocolate on top to experience the ultimate in dessert... - 113.266
Make the eclairs, cool and fill with the cream cheese or cheese cream, and seasoning.
Brush the tops with softened yeast extract. - 23.2876
1) Preheat oven to 425°F/220°C/Gas 7 before baking.
2) Take a large shallow baking tray; grease it and then place it under cold running water, shaking off any surplus water.
3) On this prepared tray, pipe or spoon 20 equal amounts of... - 37.8469
1. Sift the flour on to a piece of paper. Place the water and butter or margarine into a saucepan and bring to the boil. Remove from the heat and stir in the flour. Beat well. Return to a low heat and cook for a further 2 to 3 minutes, beating continuously... - 34.2929
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6.
Pipe or spoon the choux mixture into balls on a lightly greased baking sheet.
Bake on the second or third shelf for twenty to twenty-five minutes until well risen, crisp and golden brown.
Remove the profiteroles from the... - 39.3145
1) Take a saucepan, add butter, water, milk and allow it to boil.
2) Remove the pan, mix flour, and whisk to form a ball.
3) Beat in eggs and make a smooth paste.
4) Take a large piping bag with a 1/2 inch plain nozzle, put the dough in the bag, and... - 45.7571
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease and flour large cookie sheet.
2. Prepare choux pastry: In 3-quart saucepan, heat water, butter, and salt to boiling over medium heat until butter has melted. Remove from heat. With wooden spoon, vigorously stir in flour all... - 32.3907
Curried Tuna Puffs
1. For making pastry - Boil water and butter in a saucepan.
2. Remove from the heat, stir in sifted flour and blend until the mixture turns smooth.
3. Reheat the mixture and keep on stirring until the mixture stars leaving the sides of a saucepan.
4.... - 44.8914
Churros Con Chocolate
Flavour the prepared choux pastry with the rum and spoon into a piping bag fitted with a plain or star nozzle.
Heat the oil in a deep, heavy bottomed pan to 180°- 190°C/350°-375°F, or until a cube of bread browns in 30 seconds.
Pipe 5-7.5 cm/2-3 inch... - 28.4024
Little Nun Cakes
Put the milk and water, butter and salt into a pan.
Heat gently until the butter has melted then bring to the boil.
Remove from the heat, add the flour and stir until smooth.
Cook for 1 minute, stirring.
Cool the mixture slightly, then gradually beat in the... - 45.2925
1) Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6 before baking.
2) Grease and wet a baking sheet and then spoon or pipe six balls of choux pastry onto it.
3) Bake the pastry for 20-25 minutes in preheated oven and then take off from oven when... - 45.607
Triple Chocolate Croquembouche
1. When the choux pastry buns are cool, fill each one with a heaped teaspoonful of the white chocolate ganache.
2. Break half the plain chocolate into pieces and put them in a bowl over a saucepan of lightly simmering water until the chocolate has melted. Dip... - 32.6433
First make the sauce.
Mix the sugar and cornstarch together in a saucepan.
Pour in the water gradually and stir to mix until the sauce begins to bubble.
Simmer for 1 minute, then remove from the heat.
Stir in the butter and the lemon rind and juice.
Heat the... - 39.9292
1. Force puff paste dough through a pastry tube or drop by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
2. Bake at 450°F 15 minutes. Turn oven control to 350°F and bake 20 to 25 minutes longer, or until golden brown. Remove to rack and... - 23.7893
1. Let the oven heat to 400°F (200°C/Gas 6).
2. Take greaseproof paper and cut out 2 pieces of to fit 2 large baking trays.
3. Dampening one side of each piece of paper lay, wet side down, on the trays.
4. Prepare the choux pastry.
5.... - 39.2402
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a pan, put the water, butter and salt. Heat gently till the butter has melted.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil and then take it off the heat immediately. Quickly beat in the flour all... - 43.4465
Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
Using the teaspoon of butter, grease a large baking sheet and set it aside.
Put the dough into a pastry tube with a plain nozzle.
Squeeze out 2- to 3-inch (5- to 8-cm) lengths of the dough, well spaced out, onto the baking... - 38.9106
1. Form cream puff paste into 4 1/2-inch oblongs, about 2 inches apart on a lightly greased baking sheet.
2. Bake at 450°F 15 minutes. Turn oven control to 350°F and bake 20 to 25 minutes longer, or until golden brown. Remove to a rack to cool.
3. Cut a... - 32.982
1) In a saucepan, heat the butter and water and allow to boil.
2) Take off from the heat and add the flour and beat well.
3) Cool the mix and add in the eggs and salt.
4) Beat thoroughly.
5) Blend well into the duchesse potatoes.
6) Form into cork... - 43.5368
Ice Cream Gateau St. Honore
1. Start by preheating the oven to 450F degrees
2. To prepare a choux pastry, take a saucepan, and in it, pour water and place fat and sugar , then heat it untile the fat melts
3. Once the fat has melted, remove the pan from the heat,... - 43.0343
Cream Puff Christmas Tree
Prepare recipe for Cream Puff or Choux Paste.
Force dough through a pastry bag and tube, or drop by spoonfuls 2 inches apart onto lightly greased baking sheets.
Bake at 425CF 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
Turn off oven.
Prick puffs with a fork and return... - 30.4628
Hot Cheese Puff
The hot cheese puffs are made with a filling of gruyere cheese in choux pastry. Prepared in with butter, eggs and flour, the pastry is filled with cheese and coverd with another layer and sprinkled with cheese again for baking and can be served as snacks... - 39.9006
1) Season the potatoes with salt and pepper and vigorously mix them until they are very smooth.
2) In a saucepan add water with butter or margarine and heat until the butter or margarine has melted.
3) Take the pan from the heat and mix the flour... - 45.4232
Gateau Saint Honore
1. Roll out the puff pastry on a lightly floured surface and cut out a 20cm/8in circle. Use a flan ring or an upturned plate as your guide. Place the pastry round on a baking sheet lined with baking parchment, prick all over with a fork and chill while you... - 47.3293
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine potatoes, pastry mixture, salt, pepper and nutmeg and beat with a wooden spoon until well blended and smooth.
2. Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to chill.
3. In a deep fat fryer... - 40.3364
Fill a pastry bag fitted with a small plain tip with warm pate a choux.
Butter a baking sheet.
Pipe out 2-inch lengths of the pate a choux.
They should look rather like stripes of yellow toothpaste.
Top with a second strip of pastry dough.
Form 20 such... - 37.8859
Gateau Saint Honore
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Take a mixing bowl and sift pinch of salt, and flour onto it. Rub it with half of the butter and lard until the mixture becomes crumbly.
3. Make stiff dough with cold water.
4. Roll out the short... - 45.7218
Smoked Haddock Beignets
1. Peel and finely chop the shallot.
2. Pour the milk into a saucepan and, add the chopped shallot, bay leaf and peppercorns and lower in the smoked haddock.
3. Place the saucepan on the hob and bring to a gentle boil.
4. Turn down the heat... - 86.3641
This Cheese Aigrettes is simply irresistible and mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Cheese Aigrettes; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 29.1957
Home Made Cheese Aigrettes
Aigrettes are a type of fritter made with a mixture similar to choux pastry.
Bring the butter and water to boiling point.
Toss in all the flour at once and beat until smooth.
Cook for 1-2 minutes.
Remove from heat; add the eggs gradually, beating the mixture... - 36.6177
Rich Chocolate Sauce
1) In a small saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the cocoa. Cook for about 1 minute.
2) Take the pan off the heat and add the evaporated milk, stir well and then add the icing sugar. Mix well.
3) To freeze the preparation, turn it into a rigid... - 27.1393
1. Start by preheating the oven to 450°F degrees
2. To prepare a choux pastry, take a saucepan, and in it, pour water and place fat and sugar , then heat it untile the fat melts
3. Once the fat has melted, remove the pan from the heat,... - 42.9475
Mushroom And Quails Egg Gougere
1. Preheat the oven to 220°F/425°C/ Gas 7. To make the pastry, melt the butter in a pan with the salt and water, and bring to the boil. Remove from the heat, add all the flour and beat with a wooden spoon until it forms a ball.
2. Return the pan to the heat... - 42.6782
Gougere Au Fromage
1) Preheat oven to 425 degree.
2) Take a heavy bottomed pan, fill water, and add butter.
3) Sift flour and salt.
4) Let it boil and as soon as butter starts to melt, let the contents boil briskly.
5) With a wooden spatula, tip in all the... - 38.841
Make choux pastry: sift the flour and salt.
Put the water and fat in a saucepan and when the fat has melted bring to boiling-point.
Add the sifted flour all at once and beat well over the heat until the mixture leaves the sides of the pan —about 1 min Allow... - 39.416
Whole Wheat Cream Puffs
1. Preheat the oven at 425°F
2. Use a heavy bottomed sauce pan.
3. Add butter to hot water in the saucepan.
4. When liquid comes to a boil, add all the flour and stir vigorously.
5. Cook, stirring continuously till the mixture is a... - 41.3715
French Cherry Fritters
1) In a saucepan add water with butter or margarine and heat until the butter or margarine has melted.
2) Take the pan from the heat and mix in the flour immediately with the sugar.
3) Continue stirring till the mixture forms a ball.
4) Slowly add the... - 42.7749
Beignets A L' Oriental
1 In a pan, bring milk and butter to a boil and prepare choux pastry.
2 Gradually fold in the sieved flour and beat vigorously until a smooth paste is formed.
3 Cook on very low heat for few minutes.
4 Transfer the mixture to a mixing... - 44.5898
How To Make Chouquettes
"How to" video recipe guide for making "Chouquettes", the popular French pastry made with choux pastry and topped with pearl sugar. - 127.471
Gnocchi Pans-Style is a mouth watering side dish dish. An easy to prepare recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 40.1825
1. Lightly grease a shallow ovenproof dish. Sift 100g/3 3/4oz/scant 1 cup of the flour on to a sheet of baking parchment and add the salt. Place 75g/3oz/6 tbsp of the butter in a pan. Add the water and heat gently. As soon as the butter has melted, bring the... - 42.1177
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Grease a large baking sheet and line with baking parchment. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt on to a small sheet of baking parchment. Heat the butter and water in a pan very gently until the butter... - 45.2874