- » Easy Chocolate Torte
Easy Chocolate Torte Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy chocolate torte recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy chocolate torte recipes.
Easy Chocolate Torte
1) In a blender container, put chocolate pieces and boiling water.
2) Blend to dissolve the chocolate.
3) Mix thoroughly butter, confectioners' sugar, egg yolks, and vanilla.
4) Blend till done. Stop blender few times and scrape the sides.
5) Chill... - 41.1444
Easy Chocolate Cream Filled Torte
1. Cut cake horizontally to make 4 layers. Stir together sugar and cocoa in medium bowl. Add whipping cream and vanilla; beat until stiff.
2. Place bottom cake layer on serving platter. Spread 1/3 of the whipped cream mixture on cake layer. Place next cake... - 34.2452
Easy Chocolate Torte
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Beat egg yolks; gradually add sugar and continue beating until thick and lemon colored.
Stir in chocolate and nuts.
Beat whites until stiff but not dry; fold into chocolate mixture.
Pour into greased (bottom only) 10-inch springform... - 32.1521
You May Also Like!
Chocolate Meringue Torte
This Chocolate Meringue Torte is a true delight for anyone who enjoys a great treat! Yes, here's a simple and rather effortless recipe of Chocolate Meringue Torte for you to try. Let me know how it turned out for you! - 38.9817
Chocolate Velvet Torte
Combine chocolate squares and butter in a heavy saucepan, cook over low heat until melted, stirring often.
Remove from heat, and stir in flour.
Add egg yolks, one at a time, stirring well after each addition, set aside.
Beat egg whites (at room temperature)... - 35.7569
Triple Chocolate Torte
Triple Chocolate Torte is a delicious baked dessert recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 41.4071
This Chocolate Torte tastes incredible ! Try this frosted and filled cake for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for this Chocolate Torte are welcome ! - 42.9647
Black Forest Torte
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease and flourtwo 9-inch round layer cake pans, 1 1/2 inches deep.
Beat egg yolks, whole egg and 1 tbsp. water together until thick and fluffy, about 5 minutes at high speed on the mixer.
Add sugar gradually, beating well after... - 43.4977
No Bake Chocolate Torte
Slice pound cake lengthwise into three layers and set aside.
In a mixing bowl, beat the cream until soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar and cocoa, beating until stiff peaks form.
Stir in extract.
Frost between cake layers and stack on a serving plate; frost... - 35.1603
Chocolate Berry Torte
COMBINE cake mix, chocolate pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl.
Blend at low speed of electric mixer just to moisten, scraping sides of bowl often.
Beat at medium speed 4 minutes.
Pour into 2 greased and floured 9-inch round cake pans.
Bake at... - 46.017
Raspberry Chocolate Walnut Torte
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
2. Heat chocolate in a double boiler over 1 inch of boiling water until melted (or heat in a microwavable bowl on medium power for 2 1/2 minutes). Stir egg yolks and whole eggs into... - 39.8671
Chocolate And Raspberry Cream Torte
Heat oven to 350°F.
Spray 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan with vegetable cooking spray.
In medium saucepan over low heat, melt corn oil spread; stir in sugar.
Remove from heat; stir in milk, vinegar and vanilla.
In small bowl, stir together flour,... - 44.6639
Chocolate And Hazelnut Linzer Torte
Cream butter with sugar until blended.
Beat in egg.
Combine dry ingredients and nuts and stir into butter mixture.
Wrap and chill at least 1 hour; the dough will be firm but still sticky.
Press half the dough into a greased 10-inch springform pan.
Spread with... - 42.988