- » Easy Chocolate Pancake
Easy Chocolate Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy chocolate pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy chocolate pancake recipes.
Chocolate Pancakes, you will enjoy the breakfast and kids will love it.You can dust them with powdered sugar and cut them with cookie cutter to make it more interesting. Serve with some nice top it with whipped cream, chocolate ice cream or anything of your... - 46.5991
Easy Banana Pancakes
Banana pancakes is a great breakfast recipe. The chef here has prepared delicious banana pancakes, garnished with whipped cream and strawberries. Serve these pancakes with warm maple syrup and enjoy! - 105.003
1) Preheat a 6 inch skillet to moderate temperature.
2) Take a saucepan and place it over low heat. Melt butter in it.
3) Add flour and sugar and blend well.
4) Slowly, add milk and cook until the mixture thickens.
5) Now, remove the... - 40.1899
Contest Winning Chocolate Pancakes, Yummy
In a mood to have some pancakes? If yes, do try these pancakes. These pancakes are made form the chocolate pudding mix. They are so tasty and can be made in a few minutes. - 103.078
1. Heat a frying pan or skillet over low heat.
2. Sift the flour and baking powder together.
3. Beat the egg yolks until light.
4. Cream 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine, add the sugar, salt, cocoa, egg yolks and 2 tablespoons milk and mix thoroughly. Stir... - 36.2089
Solar Cooked Mini Pancake With Chocolate Chips
1. Assemble a mini solar cooker with a reflector made from cardboard and foil, a 1/2 cup glass prep bowl for the base and another for the cover. A small tin pan painted black on the outside as in a toy bake pan or a the lid of a giant cookie box... - 90.0949
Chocolate Pancakes With Mango Yoghurt
For the pancakes
1. Combine the plain flour, cornflour, cocoa powder, milk, salt, butter and ¼ cup of water. Mix very well until no lumps remain. Add the fruit salt and mix well.
2. Grease a 125 mm. (5") diameter non-stick pan with a little butter.
... - 43.1734
Chocolate Chip And Marshmallow Pancake
Great way to start your day. An outstanding preparation of pancake is shown in this video. These fluffy pancakes features the goodness of chocolate chips and marshmallows. It comes out remarkably good. For your next holiday breakfast try these delectable... - 132.656
Amy's Chocolate Pancake
I had this for breakfast this morning. Wasn't feeling like having my egg whites. This felt like a ton of food too!! - 91.7393
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
When Liz’s son Josh entered middle school, she was disappointed to learn they no longer allotted time for a mid-morning snack break. Concerned that Josh would be starving by the time lunch rolled around (not to mention, so hungry he would find it hard to... - 43.4504
Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
Light and fluffy with a tiny bit of tang imparted by creamy buttermilk, these are perfect for lazy, jammie-clad breakfasts...perfect with a honeyed mess of thick maple syrup or dotted with fresh blueberries or melting chocolate bits. - 113.378
Chocolate & Coconut Pancakes
Heat oven to 350° F. Place butter or margarine in a 7 x 11-inch baking pan or a 10-inch pie plate and heat in the oven for a few minutes until melted. Remove pan from oven and tilt to evenly spread melted butter or margarine. Sprinkle chopped nuts over... - 32.5494
Chocolate Chip Buttermilk Pancakes
In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, soda, and salt.
In a separate bowl, beat egg with buttermilk and melted butter until well blended.
Add buttermilk mixture all at once to dry ingredients; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Stir in chocolate... - 35.8335
Embarcadero Chocolate Pancakes
With wire whip, blend water with Ground Chocolate, nutmeg and cinnamon.
Add pancake mix; beat until smooth.
Let stand 5 minutes to thicken batter.
Pour batter onto oiled hot griddle or 400°F electric skillet.
Turn pancakes when bubbles form on top. - 25.253
Breakfast Chocolate Chip Pancake
Do you love chocolate chip cookies and pancakes? Get both in one recipe! These delicious chocolate chip pancakes are the perfect breakfast for a lazy weekend morning which the whole family can enjoy for some nice family time. These are also the perfect way to... - 116.737
Almond Pancakes With Chocolate Sauce
1. Combine bake mix, baking powder, salt, sugar substitute, and 1/4 cup of the almonds in a bowl; make a well in the center.
2. Lightly beat eggs in a medium bowl; whisk in vanilla and almond extract, soymilk, and butter. Pour into well and mix until smooth.... - 40.1387
Pancakes With Banana, Chocolate Chips And Pecans
There can be nothing more delightful than waking up to warm pancakes for breakfast or brunch. And when it’s stuffed with banana, chocolate chips and pecan panca, the joy just doubles up. Betty shares her all time favorite pancake recipe that is fluffy and... - 98.8759
Chocolate & Cinnamon Pancake
To either batter: 1/4 cup chocolate chips (mini is best), cinnamon chips, dried cranberries or coarsely chopped, toasted walnuts. You can also add 1 tsp vanilla to each batter, a pinch of cayanne or 1 tsp orange zest. Use all at once at your own risk.
Using... - 41.9411
Ebelskivers-how To Cook Danish Pancakes
Danish Pancakes are a perfect surprise for your family to have for breakfast once in a while. As you can see in this video, it is popular among children and the adults love it too. So, try it out this weekend and see how it goes. Bon Appetit! - 146.943
Whey Protein Pancake
Here is a high-protein breakfast recipe that will help you build muscles and lose fat to get the body you have always dreamed of! This recipe is one more yummy and satisfying way to make your protein powders more exciting. Pure whey protein, no artificial... - 102.759
Black Forest Pancakes
Combine first 6 ingredients; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine chocolate milk, egg, and margarine; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
For each pancake, pour 2 tablespoons batter onto a hot griddle or skillet... - 29.4767
Fudge Nut Pancakes
Fudge Nut Pancakes are so simple yet delicious mini meal. They make a very healthy breakfast. Kids will love this breakfast and so will you. Here is a quick and delicious recipe from us for the fudge nut pancake. - 48.5715
Gundel Style Crepes
1 For the filling: In a small bowl, soak the raisins in the rum until plumped, for about 1 hour. Or microwave on medium for 30 seconds, and cool.
2 In a food processor, process the walnuts and sugar until the nuts are very finely chopped.
3 ... - 47.0029
Easy Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin
This video is in Filipino. All one can understand is the name of the ingredients that are in English. You can also make out the procedure of whipping the batter by looking at the video. However, it is difficult to make out the baking time which is the most... - 95.0986
Mix the warm water and yeast and leave for 15 minutes.
Sift 15 g / 1/2 oz of the buckwheat or whole wheat flour, all of the plain flour and cocoa powder together into a mixing bowl.
Make a well in the centre and add the yeast and 100 ml / 3 1/2 fl oz of the... - 42.9599
French Choco Éclair Crepes
It’s a Sunday and obviously you want a special start for the day. What better than kick starting it with a yummy breakfast. This video has an easy to make French Choco Éclair Crepes recipe that is absolutely sinful. This recipe is just too good to be... - 81.0043
Red Velvet Pancakes (prepare For Ooo's And Ahhhh's)
If you want to charm your family, try this Red Velvet Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze. This is an impressive looking breakfast and is super easy. The chocolate flavor gives it a nice kick and the red color makes it look very attractive. Enjoy! - 126.195
Easy Waffle With Chocolate
Waffles are a wonderful breakfast idea and kids just love them. A choclaty breakfast for the kids and I am sure you would be making them every single day after that. - 28.8768
1. Prepare Sauce; set aside.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 4 minutes on HIGH.
3. Butter one side of each cake slice. Place buttered-side-down on preheated grill.
4. Microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until lightly browned. Place in... - 28.4544
Low-carb Mocha Bran Pancake
1. In a bowl combine wheat bran, instant coffee, splenda and boiling water, mix and then add chocolate powder, psyllium husks, Sweetener and egg.
2. Mix all the ingredients well and add the baking soda, once done pour the mixture in the hot pan.
3.... - 103.334
Trusted And Tried Pancake
1. In a large bowl or on wax paper, sift flour, baking powder and sugar.
2. In a medium bowl, beat eggs and milk and keep aside
3. Add the wet ingredient to the dry ingredients and beat well until smooth and consistent batter is formed.Add some... - 35.7616
1) Mix together oats and milk and keep aside for 5 minutes.
2) Beat in eggs and shortening to oat mixture and mix well.
3) Mix all the dry ingredients together.
4) Add this to oat mixture and stir just until mixed well.
5) Heat a griddle... - 45.7091
Sift flour, sugar, and salt together into mixing bowl.
Beat eggs and milk together until blended.
Add to flour mixture; blend well.
Sift cream of tartar over surface of batter; fold in gently.
Heat oil on heavy griddle or frying pan until drop of water... - 34.7601
Breakfast Lunch Or Dinner Blender Crepes
Combine all ingredients in blender; process until smooth.
Batter should be thin and easy to pour.
If not, thin with 1 tablespoon milk until pourable.
Over medium heat, use a small non-stick saute pan or crepe pan, spray with "Pam".
Pour 2 tablespoons batter... - 33.5987
During high protein dieting, it’s a good idea to have protein rich snacks. So, Big Andy from buybulkwhey shows a protein cookie recipe on popular demand. He shows how to put together the ingredients and bake them in oven. However, for the complete... - 114.104
Fudge Nut Pancakes
1) Preheat the oven to 200°F and the griddle to a moderate temperature.
2) Take a saucepan and add butter and chocolate in it. Place over low heat and cook until both ingredients melt.
3) Allow the mixture to cool.
4) In a large bowl,... - 47.7835
Raw Pancake Or Layered Cake
A quick cake made using bananas which works well as a pancake too. This is low cal as it uses only 2 healthy raw ingredients for its preparation. Watch the video to know how. - 69.3092