- » Easy Chocolate Pancake
Easy Chocolate Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy chocolate pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy chocolate pancake recipes.
Easy Banana Pancakes
Banana pancakes is a great breakfast recipe. The chef here has prepared delicious banana pancakes, garnished with whipped cream and strawberries. Serve these pancakes with warm maple syrup and enjoy! - 103.451
Chocolate Pancakes, you will enjoy the breakfast and kids will love it.You can dust them with powdered sugar and cut them with cookie cutter to make it more interesting. Serve with some nice top it with whipped cream, chocolate ice cream or anything of your... - 48.0405
Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
Light and fluffy with a tiny bit of tang imparted by creamy buttermilk, these are perfect for lazy, jammie-clad breakfasts...perfect with a honeyed mess of thick maple syrup or dotted with fresh blueberries or melting chocolate bits. - 113.704
1) Preheat a 6 inch skillet to moderate temperature.
2) Take a saucepan and place it over low heat. Melt butter in it.
3) Add flour and sugar and blend well.
4) Slowly, add milk and cook until the mixture thickens.
5) Now, remove the... - 41.5031
Contest Winning Chocolate Pancakes, Yummy
In a mood to have some pancakes? If yes, do try these pancakes. These pancakes are made form the chocolate pudding mix. They are so tasty and can be made in a few minutes. - 91.9583
1. Heat a frying pan or skillet over low heat.
2. Sift the flour and baking powder together.
3. Beat the egg yolks until light.
4. Cream 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine, add the sugar, salt, cocoa, egg yolks and 2 tablespoons milk and mix thoroughly. Stir... - 38.5145
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
When Liz’s son Josh entered middle school, she was disappointed to learn they no longer allotted time for a mid-morning snack break. Concerned that Josh would be starving by the time lunch rolled around (not to mention, so hungry he would find it hard to... - 43.4122
Solar Cooked Mini Pancake With Chocolate Chips
1. Assemble a mini solar cooker with a reflector made from cardboard and foil, a 1/2 cup glass prep bowl for the base and another for the cover. A small tin pan painted black on the outside as in a toy bake pan or a the lid of a giant cookie box... - 88.5608
Great way to start your day. An outstanding preparation of pancake is shown in this video. These fluffy pancakes features the goodness of chocolate chips and marshmallows. It comes out remarkably good. For your next holiday breakfast try these delectable... - 88.742
Chocolate Pancakes With Mango Yoghurt
For the pancakes
1. Combine the plain flour, cornflour, cocoa powder, milk, salt, butter and ¼ cup of water. Mix very well until no lumps remain. Add the fruit salt and mix well.
2. Grease a 125 mm. (5") diameter non-stick pan with a little butter.
... - 41.4193
Amy's Chocolate Pancake
I had this for breakfast this morning. Wasn't feeling like having my egg whites. This felt like a ton of food too!! - 91.7141
Almond Pancakes With Chocolate Sauce
1. Combine bake mix, baking powder, salt, sugar substitute, and 1/4 cup of the almonds in a bowl; make a well in the center.
2. Lightly beat eggs in a medium bowl; whisk in vanilla and almond extract, soymilk, and butter. Pour into well and mix until smooth.... - 41.7117
Whey Protein Pancake
Here is a high-protein breakfast recipe that will help you build muscles and lose fat to get the body you have always dreamed of! This recipe is one more yummy and satisfying way to make your protein powders more exciting. Pure whey protein, no artificial... - 106.795
Breakfast Chocolate Chip Pancake
Do you love chocolate chip cookies and pancakes? Get both in one recipe! These delicious chocolate chip pancakes are the perfect breakfast for a lazy weekend morning which the whole family can enjoy for some nice family time. These are also the perfect way to... - 96.8481
Embarcadero Chocolate Pancakes
With wire whip, blend water with Ground Chocolate, nutmeg and cinnamon.
Add pancake mix; beat until smooth.
Let stand 5 minutes to thicken batter.
Pour batter onto oiled hot griddle or 400°F electric skillet.
Turn pancakes when bubbles form on top. - 29.1873
Chocolate Chip Buttermilk Pancakes
In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, soda, and salt.
In a separate bowl, beat egg with buttermilk and melted butter until well blended.
Add buttermilk mixture all at once to dry ingredients; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Stir in chocolate... - 37.8504
Chocolate & Coconut Pancakes
Heat oven to 350° F. Place butter or margarine in a 7 x 11-inch baking pan or a 10-inch pie plate and heat in the oven for a few minutes until melted. Remove pan from oven and tilt to evenly spread melted butter or margarine. Sprinkle chopped nuts over... - 34.2952
Pancakes With Banana, Chocolate Chips And Pecans
There can be nothing more delightful than waking up to warm pancakes for breakfast or brunch. And when it’s stuffed with banana, chocolate chips and pecan panca, the joy just doubles up. Betty shares her all time favorite pancake recipe that is fluffy and... - 95.6289
Chocolate & Cinnamon Pancake
To either batter: 1/4 cup chocolate chips (mini is best), cinnamon chips, dried cranberries or coarsely chopped, toasted walnuts. You can also add 1 tsp vanilla to each batter, a pinch of cayanne or 1 tsp orange zest. Use all at once at your own risk.
Using... - 38.6762
Chocolate Chip Pancake Shooter
1. In a measuring cup, pour Crown Royal Maple, Irish Cream, Godiva Chocolate Liqueur.
2. Stir everything with a bar spoon and pour it in the shot.
3. Serve the Chocolate Chip Pancake Shooter chilled. - 0
Ebelskivers-how To Cook Danish Pancakes
Danish Pancakes are a perfect surprise for your family to have for breakfast once in a while. As you can see in this video, it is popular among children and the adults love it too. So, try it out this weekend and see how it goes. Bon Appetit! - 125.017
Fudge Nut Pancakes
Fudge Nut Pancakes are so simple yet delicious mini meal. They make a very healthy breakfast. Kids will love this breakfast and so will you. Here is a quick and delicious recipe from us for the fudge nut pancake. - 50.3951
Black Forest Pancakes
Combine first 6 ingredients; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine chocolate milk, egg, and margarine; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
For each pancake, pour 2 tablespoons batter onto a hot griddle or skillet... - 31.8618
Easy Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin
This video is in Filipino. All one can understand is the name of the ingredients that are in English. You can also make out the procedure of whipping the batter by looking at the video. However, it is difficult to make out the baking time which is the most... - 93.3765
Gundel Style Crepes
1 For the filling: In a small bowl, soak the raisins in the rum until plumped, for about 1 hour. Or microwave on medium for 30 seconds, and cool.
2 In a food processor, process the walnuts and sugar until the nuts are very finely chopped.
3 ... - 48.1377
Crêpes - French Pancakes
Crepes are my go-to recipe for a quick fix either savory or sweet! you can have them for breakfast, snack, lunch, or dinner! A one for all recipe!!! - 0
Healthy Quick Breakfast Pancakes
Pancakes are easy to make and delicious to eat. They make for a filling and complete breakfast dish. The best part about a pancake is how you serve it. It can be served with maple syrup, chocolate sauce or a variety of seasonal fruits, scrambled eggs, bacon... - 0
Mix the warm water and yeast and leave for 15 minutes.
Sift 15 g / 1/2 oz of the buckwheat or whole wheat flour, all of the plain flour and cocoa powder together into a mixing bowl.
Make a well in the centre and add the yeast and 100 ml / 3 1/2 fl oz of the... - 44.2913
French Choco Éclair Crepes
It’s a Sunday and obviously you want a special start for the day. What better than kick starting it with a yummy breakfast. This video has an easy to make French Choco Éclair Crepes recipe that is absolutely sinful. This recipe is just too good to be... - 79.3834
Red Velvet Pancakes
If you want to charm your family, try this Red Velvet Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze. This is an impressive looking breakfast and is super easy. The chocolate flavor gives it a nice kick and the red color makes it look very attractive. Enjoy! - 130.691
Easy Waffle With Chocolate
Waffles are a wonderful breakfast idea and kids just love them. A choclaty breakfast for the kids and I am sure you would be making them every single day after that. - 27.2385
Low-carb Mocha Bran Pancake
1. In a bowl combine wheat bran, instant coffee, splenda and boiling water, mix and then add chocolate powder, psyllium husks, Sweetener and egg.
2. Mix all the ingredients well and add the baking soda, once done pour the mixture in the hot pan.
3.... - 108.879
1) Mix together oats and milk and keep aside for 5 minutes.
2) Beat in eggs and shortening to oat mixture and mix well.
3) Mix all the dry ingredients together.
4) Add this to oat mixture and stir just until mixed well.
5) Heat a griddle... - 46.0406
1. Prepare Sauce; set aside.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 4 minutes on HIGH.
3. Butter one side of each cake slice. Place buttered-side-down on preheated grill.
4. Microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until lightly browned. Place in... - 30.5158
It was Shrove Tuesday on the 16th, so I thought, “What a great excuse to eat some pancakes.” - 116.17
Trusted And Tried Pancake
1. In a large bowl or on wax paper, sift flour, baking powder and sugar.
2. In a medium bowl, beat eggs and milk and keep aside
3. Add the wet ingredient to the dry ingredients and beat well until smooth and consistent batter is formed.Add some... - 37.3213
Buttermilk Griddle Cakes
1. In a large bowl or on wax paper, sift flour, baking powder and sugar.
2. In a medium bowl, beat eggs and buttermilk and keep aside
3. Add the wet ingredient to the dry ingredients and beat well until smooth and consistent batter is formed.Add some... - 39.7514
Breakfast Lunch Or Dinner Blender Crepes
Combine all ingredients in blender; process until smooth.
Batter should be thin and easy to pour.
If not, thin with 1 tablespoon milk until pourable.
Over medium heat, use a small non-stick saute pan or crepe pan, spray with "Pam".
Pour 2 tablespoons batter... - 35.0665
Fudge Nut Pancakes
1) Preheat the oven to 200°F and the griddle to a moderate temperature.
2) Take a saucepan and add butter and chocolate in it. Place over low heat and cook until both ingredients melt.
3) Allow the mixture to cool.
4) In a large bowl,... - 47.7135
Raw Pancake Or Layered Cake
A quick cake made using bananas which works well as a pancake too. This is low cal as it uses only 2 healthy raw ingredients for its preparation. Watch the video to know how. - 72.9062
On pancake day, Barry makes 4 different pancakes. - 94.2596
Sift flour, sugar, and salt together into mixing bowl.
Beat eggs and milk together until blended.
Add to flour mixture; blend well.
Sift cream of tartar over surface of batter; fold in gently.
Heat oil on heavy griddle or frying pan until drop of water... - 36.0976
Instant Boost Protein Pancake
1. In a bowl mix protein powder, flax and egg whites and set aside (if mixture really thick, add a bit more egg whites).
2. In a pan over medium-high heat on stovetop place 1 tsp coconut oil.
3. Once coconut oil is melted and spread over your pan,... - 102.825
Amy's Banana Raisin Cookie And Pancake
Have you ever tried eating your eggs or oatmeal while driving? Not an easy task! There are days when I know I need to make something that is portable and preferably fit in my purse. Here is just one example of what I have done on these days. - 100.133
Buttermilk Pancake & Cake Mix
This Buttermilk Pancakes & Cake Mix recipe gives me an enormous sense of comfort and support. An incredibly easy and thoughtful gift is to assemble a canister of this mix and give it to a friend or family member, who loves pancakes. And, check often for... - 57.4754
An elegant and exciting showpiece for everyone to enjoy at table.
It is simple and quick to prepare if the crepes are made in advance.
Sift the flour, salt and sugar into a mixing bowl and add the eggs.
Whisk in the milk and beat only until smooth, then stir... - 44.4509
Crispy Banana Waffles
1. Preheat the waffle baker.
2. In a large basin, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in the sugar
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk, oil and banana till blended.
4. Fold in the dry ingredients, a little at a... - 45.0414
Surprise Chocolate Mousse
Place prunes in a 1-quart saucepan, adding water to cover. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer gently for 10 to 20 minutes until prunes are tender. Drain prunes.
Combine hot prunes and chocolate chips irt a blender or food processor. Process until mixture... - 31.6782
Chocolate Mint Filled Cookies
Chocolate Mint Filled Cookies is extremely popular with cookie lovers across the world. Try out this quick and easy Chocolate Mint Filled Cookies recipe with semisweet-chocolate pieces, corn syrup and chocolate-covered thin mints. These Chocolate Mint Filled... - 37.4964
Chocolate Dipped Filbert Strips
1. In blender at medium speed or in food processor with knife blade attached, finely chop filberts. Remove 1/4 cup chopped filberts to small bowl; set aside.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat butter or margarine and sugar until light and... - 36.1235
Chocolate Sambuca Cookies
These Chocolate Sambuca Cookies are a desire ! I love these crunchy anise flavored almond cookies for a snack or for dessert ! Try them yourself and let me know the best way you'd like to have them. Your suggestions for these Chocolate Sambuca Cookies are... - 46.3323
Flap Jack Cookies
Cream butter lightly with brown sugar and sugar.
Mix in egg and vanilla.
Stir flour with baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
Add dry ingredients, rolled oats and Chocolate Chips.
(Do not overmix.) Use ice-cream scoop to drop cookies onto greased baking... - 42.5849
Place eggs and salt in blender container; blend till frothy.
Add sugar and vanilla; blend till smooth and thick.
Add pancake mix; blend to combine.
Spread in greased and floured 15 1/2x 10 1.21 x 1-inch pan.
Bake at 400° for 8 to 10 minutes.
Loosen sides;... - 48.0093
Wagashi- Osakana Kuwaeta Doraneko
Traditional recipes have to be made the right way. In this vide, you are taught how to make osakana kuwaeta doranko as quickly as possible. - 96.6793
How To Make Cream Cheese Frosting
Cream cheese frosting is so easy to make. There is no need to buy cream cheese frosting in a can. You can make this great tasting frosting homemade. You will need powdered sugar, cream cheese, butter, vanilla, and some lemon juice. This type of frosting can... - 0
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Stir in flour alternately with cream; then stir in almonds and peel.
Drop mixture by level teaspoonfuls 3" apart on greased and floured baking sheets; with a knife dipped in cold water,... - 43.526
1. Beat eggs, add water and pancake mix; blend well.
2. Put a dab of butter in crepe pan or medium skillet on medium heat. Pour 1/4 of mixture into pan and tip so that it covers bottom of pan. Cook until slightly brown underneath. Flip and cook until slightly... - 42.3842
Ice Cream Soda
Ice Cream Soda is a popular and tasty drink that is quiet easy to whip up! Kids will go crazy about this yummy drink. Try this Ice Cream Soda recipe and you will understand why. - 29.8326
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour pan.
Mix pecans and coconut together; distribute on the bottom of the prepared pan.Cake mix, mix and pour on top of pecans and coconut.
In another bowl, using a mixer, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and... - 36.9472
1. In a container of food processor, blend egg yolks, milk and shortening by running the MIX blade for about 2- 3 seconds.
2. Add sugar, salt, sifted flour and baking powder and blend them by running the STIR blade for 5-7 seconds. Avoid over... - 37.5536
Brown Edge Wafers
1. Grease and flour three large cookie sheets. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In small bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat 1/4 cup butter and the sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg whites, and beat 15 to 20 seconds, or until mixture is smooth but... - 39.2117
Banana Flambe On A Crepe
This is an amazing and easy recipe which I learned from this cute cooking girl when I was in Cuba. If I ever go there again, I'll give her a present. (...something they won't be able to confiscate!) - 29.642
Quest For The Belgian Waffles! (part 2) Feat. Dutch Oliebollen
1) Start by heating up the milk a tiny bit, doesn’t have to be super hot and do not boil. Once warm, throw in the dried yeast and combine well.
2) Melt the butter (30 seconds in the microwave will do).
3) Separate the eggs (yolks and whites)... - 93.405
Tempura Fried Ice Cream
1. Place a scoop of ice cream on bread. Patch it up with other bread slices as shown in the video. Do it carefully do not leave gaps for the ice cream to come out.
2. If it starts to look sloppy, grab it on to your hands and tightly squeeze to roll it... - 109.462