- » Easy Chinese Casserole
Easy Chinese Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Easy Chinese Casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Easy Chinese Casserole recipes.
Beef And Noodles With Two Cheese Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Cook the noodles according to package directions, drain thoroughly in a colander, and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, heat a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the beef and yellow onion, and cook, uncovered, stirring... - 33.3056
Chinese Beef And Cabbage Casserole
Broil steak and set aside.
In saucepan, bring water and broth mix to boil, add celery, cabbage, mushrooms, ginger and sweetener.
Cook covered 15 minutes.
Add broiled steak strips and soy sauce and heat quickly, but do not let meat boil. - 33.5067
Chinese Chicken Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a small bowl, dissolve the seasoned stock base in water.
3) In another bowl, combine the stock base with mushroom soup, chicken, onions, cashew nuts and half of the Chow mein noodles.
4) In a... - 39.7873
Chinese Shrimp Casserole
Put the celery and onion in a saucepan with the water and simmer until the onion is soft.
Saute the mushrooms lightly in the butter.
Stir in the onion-celery mixture, green pepper, cashews, pimiento, water chestnuts, and shrimp.
Make the cream... - 44.6625
Northern Style One Pot Chinese Casserole
Heat oil in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add pork and stir until meat loses pink color.
Stir in cabbage, onion, carrot, beans, mushrooms and ginger and stir-fry 2 minutes.
Mix in soy sauce.
Add rice and stir gently.
Pour in broth.
Cover tightly... - 42.1159
Chinese Chicken Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. Heat the oil in a 4-quart enameled cast-iron casserole over medium heat. Add the garlic, ginger, and rice. Cook, stirring continuously, until the rice kernels turn translucent, about 2 minutes. Add the chicken and cook,... - 38.8164
Chinese Block Bean Casserole
1. Take a large bowl and keep the drained beans in it. Add star anise, garlic, ginger and the five spice powder and add water, enough to cover beans.
2. Use a cling film to cover the bowl and using a sharp knife make perforations. Keep in the microwave... - 41.0943
Chinese Tuna Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix all ingredients, except noodles, in ungrcascd 1-1/2 quart casserole.
Sprinkle with noodles.
Bake uncovered until contents are bubbly and noodles golden brown, about 40 to 45 minutes.
Serve with hot rolls and salad. - 31.5719
Chinese Style Tuna Casserole
Combine all the ingredients, reserving 1 cup of the noodles, and stir gently until well bended.
Spread in a shallow 1-quart casserole.
Bake in a moderate oven, 350°, 20 minutes.
Spread the remaining noodles over the top and bake 5 minutes longer. - 31.3796
Slow Cooked Chinese Rice Casserole
Put soup mixture in a large casserole (3-quart); pour over the boiling water and let stand while preparing the rest of the ingredients.
Cook sausage until all the redness has gone; drain, reserving about 2 tablespoons of the drippings in frying pan.
Saute... - 38.9969
Chinese Tuna Casserole
In a bowl combine chow mein vegetables with tuna, water chestnuts, soup, milk, and soy sauce.
Turn into lightly greased 2 1/2-quart casserole.
Cover top of casserole with crisp chow mein noodles.
Bake, uncovered, in moderate oven (350°) for about 20 minutes,... - 33.2778
Chinese Tuna Casserole
Reserve 1/4 cup of the chow mein noodles; combine the remaining chow mein noodles with flaked tuna, sliced celery, chopped onion, and chopped green pepper.
Stir together cream of mushroom soup and water.
Stir in tuna-vegetable mixture.
Turn into 1-quart... - 33.3419
Chinese Noodle Tuna Casserole
1 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
2 In a bowl, mix soup and water.
3 Add in 1 cup of noodles, tuna, celery and onion.
4 Toss lightly.
5 In an ungreased casserole, put the mixture and top with the remaining... - 39.4723
Chinese Tomato Soup
Tomato soup with a difference? Try out this soup with a Chinese twist! An instant soup which only needs to be boiled in water. Watch Chef Vikas prepare this and learn how to do it right. - 81.8172
Chinese Shrimp With Chinese Pea Pods
Chinese Shrimp is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Chinese Shrimp, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 33.2322
Fish And Bean Curd Casserole
Cut the fish into small pieces.
Mix the cornflour to a paste with the water and blend with the egg white.
Coat the fish with this mixture.
Line a flameproof casserole with the lettuce leaves.
Add the bean curd and fish pieces with the sherry, soy sauce,... - 38.8298
Chicken And Rice Casserole
Put rice in well-greased casserole.
Sprinkle with onion soup mix.
Put chicken pieces on top (do not salt or brown chicken).
Spoon mushroom soup over chicken and pour 1 tin water over all.
Bake, covered, at 325Â°F about 2 1/2 hours. - 32.0355
Chow Mein Casserole
The Chow Mein Casserole recipe is easy to follow and the end result is extremely tasty. My family loves the flavors of this dish. Try the Chow Mein Casserole and you will understand why we love this dish so much! - 41.3945
Mix all together.
Bake 50 minutes at 350Â°F (or 325Â°F for pyrex).
Cover for first 25 minutes. - 37.3871
Easy Sweet & Sour Chicken
In 2-quart casserole, combine orange and pineapple syrups.
Add sauce mix and vinegar.
Stir in tomato.
Microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes, or until sauce is thickened and translucent, stirring twice.
Stir in green pepper and chicken.
Microwave at... - 39.9781
Easy Sweet And Sour Pork
Mix pork and margarine in 1-quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on medium (50%), stirring every 2 minutes, until pork is no longer pink, 4 to 6 minutes.
Add enough water to reserved pineapple syrup to measure 1/2 cup; stir in cornstarch.
Stir syrup... - 41.8731
Chicken Chow Mein Casserole
In 3-quart grill-safe casserole, combine celery, onion, carrot and oil.
Remove cooking grid.
Place casserole directly on lava rock grate, arranging rocks around dish.
Cook and stir at MEDIUM-HIGH until vegetables are tender-crisp, about 15 minutes.
Remove... - 44.2258
Eggs Foo Yong Casserole
1. Prepare Oriental Sauce; keep warm.
2. Mix bean sprouts, water chestnuts, bell pepper and onion in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 5 to 6 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes, until hot; drain.
3. Beat eggs, pimiento and salt; pour... - 32.6114
Bananas En Casserole
This bananas en casserole is a fruity dessert casserole made with bananas and grape jelly. Flavored with lemon juice and baked in the oven, the bananas en casserole is best served with a dessert fruit sauce or warm honey! Absolutely fantastic! - 37.7606
Bean Sprout Casserole
In a medium bowl combine bean sprouts, corn, green pepper, pimento, salt, and pepper.
Transfer to a 1-quart ovenproof casserole.
Top with Basic White Sauce; sprinkle with paprika.
Bake at 350°F.
for 25 minutes or until piping hot.
Divide evenly. - 33.4472
Pork And Orange Casserole
Collect rind by grating the skin of orange.
Collect the juice from the orange by squeezing.
Sieve the mandarin oranges.
Now mix the clear syrup from the can with fresh orange juice.
Take a 2-quart glass or ceramic casserole, heat oil on... - 46.6644
Herbed Soybean Casserole
1. Preheat the oven at 300°.
2. In a large pan melt butter and saute onion until transparent, then add next 4 ingredients.
3. Simmer adding beans and reserved liquid for about 15 minutes.
4. Butter a large casserole, pour in 1/3 of the... - 46.1157
1) In a wok or pan, saute onion in margarine until tender.
2) Add the next 5 ingredients and boil the mixture.
3) Slowly add peas and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
4) Let it heat to serving temperature.
5) Serve over chow mein... - 42.9851
Mixed Meat Casserole
1. To prepare the mushrooms squeeze dry them, discard any hard stalks and thinly shred.
2. Cut each cake of bean-curd into 16 pieces.
3. In a wok or deep-fryer heat the oil and fry the bean-curd pieces for 3-4 minutes until golden,... - 42.3482
Vegetarian Lo Han Zhai Casserole
1. To prepare the black fungus soak it in water for 10-20 minutes, then rinse and drain well discarding any hard bits.
2. In a preheated wok heat the oil until hot, deep-fry the bean-curd pieces for about 2 minutes, remove and drain.
3.... - 45.4548
Golden Mushroom Casserole
Combine mushrooms, onion and 2 tablespoons but- ter in small heavy saucepan; cover.
Simmer, stirring frequently, over low heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until mushrooms are just tender.
Season with salt, pepper and tarragon.
Add flour and cheese; stir until... - 41.8615
Rice Chow Mien Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease a 8-cup casserole.
2) Slice the chicken into 1/4-inch wide strips.
3) In a medium skillet, heat oil for 30 seconds. Add in the chicken and stir fry for 5 minutes, moving fast, till the chicken turns... - 39.6082
Chicken Chili Casserole
1) Arrange the ingredients required.
2) In the casserole, heat butter for 30... - 41.4185
Chow Mein Casserole
1. Cut the chicken meat into strips 1/4-inch wide.
2. Heat oil in a medium-size skillet 30 seconds. Add chicken. Stir-fry quickly until chicken turns white, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in soy sauce, chicken broth, water and can of sauce from chow mein.
4. Drain... - 38.4985
Mandarin Style Squab
This Manadarin Style Squab is a desire ! Enjoy this utterly delicious casserole of crisp brown fried squabs and vegetable ! Let me know if you like this Mandarin-style squab ! - 39.347
1) Thaw the frozen pork casserole.
2) Reheat the casserole and add all the ingredients just before 30 minutes of the end of reaheating. ... - 32.8511
Gingered Chinese Cabbage
Mix all ingredients in 12-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high (550 watts) until crisp-tender, 2 to 2 1/2 min [3 to 3 1/2 min]; stir.
Sprinkle with finely chopped fully cooked smoked ham if desired. - 29.7922
Pork And Eggs Chinese
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a 1 1/2-quart casserole with margarine.
2. Wash the rice and turn it into a casserole with the pork, milk, salt, pepper, minced garlic and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Cover and bake 1 1/2 hours; 15 minutes before this... - 33.6374
Cut meat across grain into thin slices 2 inches long.
On Range Top: In skillet quickly brown half of meat at a time in hot oil; set aside.
In 2-quart casserole dissolve bouillon granules in 1 1/2 cups hot water.
Stir in cauliflower, onion, soy sauce, garlic,... - 44.9325
Chinese Cabbage With Peanuts
In a heavy bottomed casserole dish, melt butter.
While stirring, cook cabbage, garlic, onion and peanuts 4 minutes or so.
Add sesame oil.
Season with salt and pepper, mixing well.
Continue cooking 3 minutes. - 29.9681
Chinese Rice Stuffing
1. In a 1-quart casserole, combine butter, onion and mushrooms.
2. Cover the casserole and cook for 2-3 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix.
4. Stuff inside 2 Cornish hens or 1 chicken. - 33.8042
Chinese Chicken With Vegetables
Combine chicken pieces and soy sauce in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 6 to 9 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring after every 2 minutes.
Remove chicken with slotted spoon to bowl.
Add green pepper to... - 41.1272
Pork With Chinese Vegetables
1. Mix all ingredients in 2-quart casserole.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on high 11 to 13 minutes, stirring after 6 minutes, until hot and bubbly. Serve over chow mein noodles if desired. - 29.3187
Chicken Bouillon Chinese Style
1) Put all the ingredients in a slow cooker.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours. In case the flavor seems too bland, add some more salt and pepper.
3) Strain the liquid.
4) Use the bouillon as and when preferred or... - 36.2111
Microwave Chinese Beef With Vegetables
1. Slice the steak diagonally across grain into 3- inch lengths.
2. Take a glass casserole dish; place a marinade and meat in it.
3. In a microwave oven, place glass casserole and cook on ROAST (7) for about 6 minutes.
4. In a bowl,... - 40.1315
Microwave Chinese Pork And Vegetables
1) In a large, microwavable casserole, add in cooking oil, onions, carrots and red pepper.
2) Cover the casserole and cook the mixture for 3 minutes.
3) Add in the pork chops. Mix well. Cover and cook for 15 more minutes. Stir 3 to 4 times in between... - 43.8323
Pork And Chinese Pea Pods
Mix pork and margarine in 15-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Cover tightly and microwave on medium (275 watts), stirring every 3 min, until pork is no longer pink, 3 to 5 min [6 to 9 min].
Mix water, cornstarch, bouillon (dry), soy sauce, mustard, ginger and... - 43.2153
Gingered Chicken And Chinese Cabbage
In 1-quart casserole, combine almonds and margarine.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or just until almonds begin to brown, stirring once.
In 2-quart casserole, combine chicken, cabbage and carrot.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes,... - 49.3679
Chinese Chicken And Cashews
1. Mix chicken, soy sauce and 1 tablespoon wine in 2-quart casserole. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
2. Cover chicken tightly and microwave on high 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir in bok choy, plum sauce and onions. Cover tightly and microwave 2... - 34.5963
Chinese Cabbage With Broccoli
1. Prepare Chinese cabbage, except slice. Prepare broccoli pieces, except use only flowerets (about 3 cups).
2. Mix vegetables and remaining ingredients except soy sauce in 3-quart casserole.
3. Cover tightly and microwave on high 11 to 13 minutes, stirring... - 28.9061
Chinese Fried Egg Rice
Place butter and onion in 3-quart microproof casserole.
Cook on HI (max. power) 4 minutes, or until onion is limp.
Stir in rice, salt, and soy sauce.
In small bowl beat eggs, water, and sugar just until mixed.
Pour into center of rice.
Cook, covered, on 70... - 35.5598
1. Combine chocolate and butterscotch morsels in 2-quart casserole. Heat on Full Power for 2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until melted. Stir until smooth.
2. Stir in chow mein noodles and peanuts, Drop by teaspoons onto waxed paper. Let set until firm. - 19.7295
Chinese Scrambled Eggs
1. Take a casserole, beat eggs thoroughly and add all the ingredients.
2. Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Stir and continue cooking for about 2 more minutes, while stirring every minute.
4. Cook, covered for about 2 more minutes.
5. Serve hot. - 38.089
Use 2 quart Saucepan no double boiler necessary.
Wash rice thoroughly in cold water! Drain.
Place rice, water and salt in 2 quart Saucepan.
Place over medium-high heat until valve clicksâ€”about 10 minutes.
Reduce! heat to low and boil gently fore... - 34.9354
Chinese Sausage And Chicken Rice
1. To prepare the chicken meat into small bite-size pieces, mix with the salt, wine and cornflour paste.
2. In a pot or casserole cook the rice as for the 'Boiled Rice' but without the salt and oil.
3. When it starts to boil, give it a... - 43.2922
Chinese Chrysanthemum Pot
If there is heaven on earth it can be found when tasting the Chinese Chrysanthemum Pot ! The Chinese Chrysanthemum Pott is unique and extremely tasty. You just have to try it! - 45.1554
Braised Pork With Chinese Mustard Greens
1) Use salt and water to wash the pork well,then scald with 1 kettle of boiling water.
2) Wash thoroughly the kiam chye using cold water 3 to 4 times, discarding away the water each time.
3) Coarsely cut the kiam chye.
4) Cut the tomatoes into... - 44.2784
Chinese Corn And Peppers
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine peppers, onion, mushrooms, oil, and garlic; stir to coat. Cover and microwave on High (100%) for 4 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking.
2. Add corn and stir to combine; cover and microwave on High for 1... - 36.1453
Chinese Style Beans
1) From the beans, cut off the top and tail.
2) Then, peel and coarsely grate the ginger root.
3) In a casserole, put the butter or margarine and on high power, heat for 20 to 30 seconds to melt.
4) Add salt and pepper to taste.
5) Into... - 40.1592
1. In the microwave, place the packet of pea pods.
2. Cook for 1 minute at High. Keep aside.
1. In a 2 –quart casserole, mix the cornstarch, water and soy sauce.
2. Add the bouillon granules and stir them in.
3. In the microwave, cook... - 46.7828
Saucy Beef With Chinese Vegetables
1. Use a sharp steak knife to slice the meat at a slant into thin slices, across grain.
2. Further slice the meat into 3-inch long stips.
3. In a medium (2-quart) microwaveable casserole or dish, combine the beef, onion and teriyaki... - 43.945
Microwave Chinese Shrimp
1. Take a glass casserole; add bouillon cubes, cornstarch, water, and salt.
2. In a microwave oven, place casserole and cook on a setting of HIGH (9) for 4 minutes until thick.
3. Add fresh Chinese pea pods, green onions, mushrooms, celery, and... - 39.7563
Steamed Chinese Vegetables
In 2-quart casserole, blend soy sauce, sugar, sesame and garlic.
Stir in Chinese cabbage and bok choy.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring once.
Stir in bean sprouts and tomatoes.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2... - 41.8802
Boil celery in salted water for 5 minutes.
Place celery in greased casserole and add water chestnuts, mushrooms, almonds, butter, soup and pimento.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Mix well and top with seasoned bread crumbs.
Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for... - 39.0669
Microwaved Chinese Rice
1. Rinse frozen pea pods under cold running water to separate; drain and reserve.
2. Mix remaining ingredients except soy sauce, water chestnuts and eggs in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 6 to 8 minutes or until rice is tender and... - 37.7094
Chinese Hot Sour Soup
Slice pork in thin strips 1/4 inch wide and 1 1/2 to 2 inches long. (Partially frozen meat is easier to cut.
Allow meat to thaw completely before using.) In 2 1/2-quart casserole, cook pork, covered, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 4 minutes or till done, stirring... - 46.6678
Chinese Hamburger Hash
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine celery, carrot and onion.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until tender, stirring once.
Crumble beef over vegetables.
Microwave at High for 2 1/2 to 4 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink,... - 45.4717
1 Into a deep 2-quart casserole, crumble meat.
2 Add green onions and cover with waxed paper.
3 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 5 minutes or until meat is no longer pink; stir twice.
4 Pour off the juices and add water chestnuts.
5 In a small... - 44.5393
Chinese Chow Mein
Crumble beef into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
Stir in water and seasoning mix.
Microwave, uncovered, at High for 4 to 10 minutes, or until... - 37.1164
Chinese Peas And Water Chestnuts
Chinese Peas And Water Chestnuts is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Chinese Peas And Water Chestnuts dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 44.0811
Steamed Chicken With Chinese Sausage
Soak mushrooms in warm water for 30 minutes; squeeze to drain well.
Discard stems; chop mushrooms.
Combine mushrooms, onion, sherry, and salt.
Arrange chicken in shallow heat-proof dish or casserole that is at least 1 inch smaller than steamer rack.
Top... - 34.9878
Chinese Style Hamburger Hash
Brown meat in oil until slightly crumbly.
Add onions, celery, mushroom and chicken soups, and warm water.
Stir in rice, soy sauce, and pepper.
Turn into a lightly greased casserole (about 2-quart size).
Cover and bake in a moderate oven (350°) for 30... - 43.4224
Baked Oatmeal With Strawberries, Banana And Chocolate
This easy recipe can be made the night before or an hour before serving. It freezes well and is a hit with picky palates. Serve for breakfast or dessert. Versatile is the keyword, here. Versatile. There’s something special about entertaining in the morning... - 132.93
Place butter, onion, celery, leek, salt and pepper in casserole.
Cover and microwave 5 minutes.
Mix well and add raw chicken, beans (with liquid), seasonings and banana peppers.
Pour in enough hot chicken stock to cover by 2 in (5 cm).
Cover casserole and... - 39.0281
Vegetarian Rice Casserole
1. Heat the oil in a large heavy skillet and saute the onion and carrot until the onion is tender. Add Chinese cabbage, snow peas, spinach, and romaine lettuce. Cover the pan and cook, without added liquid, until wilted.
2. Add the bean sprouts, sesame seeds,... - 33.1747
Preheat oven to 300°.
Brown ground beef in skillet.
When this is nearly done, add the chopped pepper and onion.
Drain and put in large baking dish and add beans, rice and tomatoes.
Stir together and bake until bubbly.
Remove from oven and top with Doritos... - 36.8768
Sweet And Sour Chicken
Sweet And Sour Chicken is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare non-vegetarian recipe; I bet, it wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 44.9934
String Bean Casserole
Drain beans and vegetables.
Add condensed soup as it comes from can (do not add water.) Top with fried onion rings.
Bake for 25 minutes at 325°.
Sprinkle cheese over top and bake an additional 5 minutes.
Add salt and pepper to taste. - 36.4114
Tuna Or Chicken Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, add all the ingredients to mix leaving the potato chips or crumbs.
3) Use a 2-qt. oiled casserole to line with half quantity of potato chips or crumbs.
4) Place the mixture in the casserole and... - 41.8388
Onion Chicken In Casserole
Using your cleaver, hack up the chicken.
Cooking chicken with the bone in prevents the meat from drying out.
Marinate the chicken pieces in the soy, wine, ginger, and five-spice for about 15 minutes.
Cut the peeled onions into wedges and separate the leaves... - 44.0904
Sweet And Sour Chicken With Peppers
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine oil, onions and peppers. Cover with lid; microwave on high 2 minutes or until peppers are nearly tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Drain pineapple, reserving 3 tablespoons juice. In small bowl, stir... - 33.0244
Quick Sweet And Sour Chicken
Drain pineapple juice into 2-quart casserole.
Reserve pineapple chunks.
Blend cornstarch and pineapple juice.
Stir in corn syrup, vinegar, soy sauce, catsup and garlic.
Stir in chicken.
Microwave at High for 9 to 15 minutes, or until sauce is thickened... - 47.032
Sweet And Sour Cook-in Sauce
1) Peel off the onions and garlic. Chop in fine slices.
2) Wash and slice the pepper after removing the core. Keep aside.
3) In a bowl, dissolve the Chicken extract cube in little water.
4) In another bowl, dissolve cornflour in little water and... - 45.6405
Seafood Dinner Party Casserole
Day before serving, combine all ingredients in large flameproof casserole.
Heat through, but do not boil.
Remove from flame; let stand in cool place overnight.
Before serving, heat again.
Pour over bed of rice with Chinese noodles on the side. - 32.3764
1. Cut the pork in large cubes and brown in butter and oil. Season lightly and transfer to a stew pan.
2. Fry onion, apple, and peppers in butter and oil and transfer to stew pan.
3. Whisk the frying pan with some of the beef stock and pour into stew pan.
4.... - 32.4951
Killarney Hot Pot
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F, Gas Mark 3.
2) Combine the meat, rosemary and seasoning.
3) Take a casserole and place about one-third of the potato slices in the bottom of it.
4) Place the second layer of potatoes after adding half the... - 45.2026
Chicken Baked In Salt
If using a frozen chicken, defrost very thoroughly.
Rub the chicken all over with 1 teaspoon salt, placing another teaspoon inside.
Then dip the piece of ginger into the sherry and rub the outside of the chicken all over, continually re-dipping the ginger in... - 46.2148
Ground Pork Chow Mein
Mix pork, water, cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, browning sauce and garlic powder in 15-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Cover tightly and microwave on high (550 watts), stirring every 2 min, until mixture thickens and boils and pork is no longer pink, 3 to 5 min... - 35.193
Shrimp Butter Chow Mein
In a 2 quart (2 L) microproof casserole place butter, mushrooms, onions and water chestnuts.
Cook on HIGH, covered, 5 minutes, stirring twice.
Meanwhile, shake together in small jar the sauce ingredients.
Add bean-sprouts or peas and cornstarch mixture to... - 39.8011
In 3-qt casserole stir together soy sauce and cornstarch.
Stir in water chestnuts, bean sprouts and mushrooms, then meat, celery and onion.
Microwave at High (10) 20 to 22 Minutes, stirring well after 10 minutes, until hot and thickened.
Stir thoroughly and... - 33.9862
Microwave Beef Chow Mein
1. In a microwave oven, place glass casserole, add crumbled beef and cook on ROAST (7) for 6 minutes until it changes its color. Stir the beef once during cooking.
3. Take a glass mixing bowl and combined soy sauce, consommÃ©, garlic... - 45.5382
Tuna Chow Mein
Combine butter, onion, celery and green pepper in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Add soup, noodles, tuna, salt and pepper.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Let stand 3 minutes, covered.
Top with... - 38.0912
Chow Mein has a nice taste. The Soy sauce enhances the taste of Chow Mein. The noodles lovers should not miss Chow Mein. - 39.7804
Tuna Chow Mein
Combine butter, onion, celery and green pepper in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Add soup, noodles, tu.na, salt and pepper.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Let stand 3 minutes, covered.
Top... - 41.2602
Cantonese Shrimp And Pea Pods
Combine onion, garlic and oil in 3-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Add chicken broth, shrimp, ginger and pepper.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on '7'.
Blend corn starch and water.
Stir into shrimp... - 47.6837
In 2-quart casserole, combine oil, garlic, red pepper and ginger.
Microwave at High for 1 minute.
Stir in oyster and chili sauces.
Add shrimp, carrots, mushrooms and onions, stirring to coat.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High for 7 to 10 minutes,... - 39.8398
Veal Chop Suey
1) In a 4-quart casserole, melt butter or margarine for 35 seconds on High.
2) Coat veal with flour and then add to butter.
3) Cook the veal in microwave for 4 to 5 minutes on High, stirring once.
4) Mix in celery, onions, salt, pepper and bouillon and... - 44.3194
Beef And Pork Chow Mein
In 2-quart casserole combine meats, onion, green pepper, and celery.
Cover; cook at HIGH for 7 minutes till sausage is thoroughly done and vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring twice.
Add more cooking time, if necessary.
Drain fat; set meat mixture aside.
In... - 46.1082