- » Easy Chili Salsa
Easy Chili Salsa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy chili salsa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy chili salsa recipes.
In A Jiffy Black Bean Chili With Salsa
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, green pepper, chili powder, oregano and cumin; cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened.
2. Add salsa and water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in... - 28.4829
Home-made Mexican Salsa Verde Casera
Nothing beats a hot Mexican chilli sauce served with Italian pasta or frittata or omelet for lunch , isn't it? Chef Bhal Dave here shakes up a mixture of spices, aromatic and flavorful Tabasco sauce. Enjoy it anytime you want. - 70.5503
Planning to prepare an easy homemade salsa. Then you should try this easy recipe. It's a quickie snack to make. Watch the video to see how the chef makes the recipe really simple. - 110.669
Chili Scallops With Black Bean Salsa
Chili Scallops With Black Bean Salsa ! Wow ! I love this irresistibly seasoned seafood dish with a generous serving of my favorite savory seafood sauces. Try this Chili Scallops With Black Bean Salsa for my next meal and let me know if you like it 1 - 41.9718
Lime Poached Fish With Corn And Chili Salsa
Lime Poached Fish With Chili and Corn Salsa is a desire ! The salsa sauce made with tomato and cilantro inclusions makes this dish truly worth craving for. Enjoy this Lime Poached Fish With Chili and Corn Salsa. Do you want to know more about this exciting... - 48.867
In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, salsa, salt and pepper.
Add the chilies if desired.
Cover and refrigerate for several hours - 27.6174
Chili Salmon With Pineapple Mango Salsa
Spring is so close!! Yayyy!! This chili salmon topped with pineapple mango salsa was the perfect spring lunch today with it's bright colors and fresh flavors. And my oh my, talk about flavors!! My tastebuds just couldn't get enough! The salmon baked up so... - 0
Chili Waffles With Salsa
1. Heat a waffle iron.
2. Combine bake mix, chili powder, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Stir in water, butter, eggs, and cilantro to combine.
3. When waffle iron is hot, spray lightly with cooking spray. For each waffle, pour 1/2 cup batter into center... - 37.7616
Fried Chicken With Chili Salsa
1) With a knife cut chicken into bite size pieces.
2) Dip in eggs and rub with flour mixture.
3) In a skillet heat shortening and fry until brown. Place the chicken in a casserole.
4) In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients and rub on the chicken.
5)... - 42.9458
1. Cook beef and onion in 10-inch skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain.
2. Mix beef mixture and remaining ingredients except beans in 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker.
3. Cover and cook on low heat setting 8... - 32.1528
Salsa Chili And Cornbread
Place meat and onion in a 10 1/2-inch ovenproof skillet.
Cook over medium-high heat until meat is browned, stirring until it crumbles.
Drain mixture, and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from skillet with a paper towel.
Return meat mixture to... - 42.0707
Swordfish With Chili Salsa
Thaw fish, if frozen.
For chili salsa, in a small bowl stir together tomato, chili sauce, salsa, cilantro, and cumin.
Cover and chill till serving time.
Brush both sides of fish with oil.
Grill fish steaks on the greased rack of an uncovered grill directly... - 33.8942
Chili Beef And Red Pepper Fajitas With Chipotle Salsa
1. Place steak on plate. Squeeze lime juice over steak; sprinkle with chili powder and cumin. Coat well; let stand 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, to prepare salsa, combine tomatoes and picante sauce in small bowl. Place chipotle on small plate. Using fork, mash... - 38.8566
Place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and puree. - 30.5171
Chimayo Rep Chile Salsa
Toast the chiles and rehydrate them in 2 quarts of warm water.
Drain the chiles, reserving 2 cups of the water, and transfer to a blender.
If it is not bitter, add the reserved chile water; otherwise, add 2 cups of plain water.
Add the garlic and salt to the... - 29.225
Chile De Arbol Salsa
Toast the chiles and rehydrate them in 1 quart of warm water for about 40 minutes.
Drain the chiles, reserving 1 cup of the water, and transfer to a food processor or blender.
If it is not bitter, add the reserved chile water; otherwise, add 1 cup of plain... - 29.3721
Toast the chiles and rehydrate them in 1 quart of warm water.
Drain the chiles, reserving 1 cup of the water, and transfer to a blender.
If it is not bitter, add the reserved chile water; otherwise, add 1 cup of plain water.
Saute the onion in the oil for 5... - 33.6429
Ancho Chile Salsa
Toast the chiles and rehydrate them in 1 quart of warm water with the sun-dried tomatoes.
Drain the chiles and tomatoes, reserving 1 cup of the water, and transfer to a blender.
If it is not bitter, add the reserved chile water; otherwise, add 1 cup of plain... - 34.8823
Red Chile Pipian Salsa
Toast the ancho guajillo and arbol chiles together and rehydrate them together with the chipotle in 2 cups of warm water.
Drain the chiles, reserving 3/4 cup of the water, and transfer to a food processor or blender.
If it is not bitter, add the reserved... - 35.9193
Toast the chiles and rehydrate them in 2 cups of warm water.
Drain the chiles, reserving 1/2 cup of the water.
Devein the chiles and transfer to a blender.
If it is not bitter, add the reserved chile water; otherwise, add 1/2, cup plain water.
Saute the onion... - 42.2597
Super Easy Salsa
There are so many recipe variations for making salsa ranging from the mild to the fiery hot. This is as the name says a super easy salsa. It has a little sweet to mellow out the heat. - 116.885
Easy Beef And Salsa Burritos
In large nonstick skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Pour off drippings.
Season beef with chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper. Stir in spinach and salsa; heat through. Remove from... - 30.3865
I often cook this easy salsa recipe. It is the favorite condiment of my mother. Whenever I want to delight my mother, I cook this condiment. So try this easy salsa recipe to make your family members delighted. - 34.057
Fresh Tomato Salsa
Combine the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
Transfer the salsa to a serving dish, cover, and chill for at least 1 hour. - 26.8869
Scorched Corn & Chili Salsa
Remove and discard husks and silks from corn.
Place corn on a grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of hot coals (you can hold your hand at grill level only 2 to 3 seconds).
Grill until lightly browned on all sides, turning as needed.Remove corn from barbecue... - 26.6598
Chili Con Queso Soup With Salsa
In a large saucepan, cook onion in butter until soft.
Add chilies and tomatoes.
Cook 10 minutes, stirring, until liquid evaporates.
Stir in cream cheese.
When cream cheese has melted, add broth, half-and-half, lemon juice and cayenne.
Add salt to taste.
Cover... - 38.6514
Beef Tacos With Green Chili Salsa
1 Mix ground round steak and onion; shape into a large patty.
2 In a large frying pan,add butter or margerine and brown the patty,5 minutes on each side,then break up into chunks.Stir in tomato, soy, and Worcestershire sauces, then garlic; simmer for... - 41.6176
Easy Chili Rellenos Casserole
Chilies Rellenos Casserole is simply a delicious side dish recipe. Try this Chilies Rellenos Casserole; I bet, you will get a huge fan following for this one. - 44.5889
Chile Salsa is a delicious and easy to prepare side dish. Enjoy this delicious Chile Salsa in your next coming weekend party! - 23.8223
Easy Homemade Salsa
Salsa..You'll be the king/queen/president of the party when you bring this caliente condiment -- just don't forget the chips - 109.415
Chilli Tomato Salsa
1. Place the shallot and garlic in a food processor with the fresh basil. Whizz the shallot, garlic and basil until finely chopped.
2. Halve the tomatoes and add to the food processor. Pulse the machine until the mixture is well blended and coarsely... - 36.7116
Mexicali Salsa goes well with tortilla chips and the recipe wont eat up much of your time to brew. What makes this one of my favorites is its royale mexican flavor. The dish can be made spicy or tangy as per your choice. - 43.6864
Semi Homemade Salsa
How to make semi homemade salsa. Using canned tomato's and green chili's. - 31.6832
Mango Salsa By Tarla Dalal
This colorful, delicious and easy-to-make dish combines fresh coriander leaves with the tantalizing flavour of mango to create a unique salsa. - 0
Mozzarella With Tomato And Chilli Salsa
1. Thinly slice the mozzarella with a sharp knife or using a slicer.
2. Arrange the slices, slightly overlapping them on a cheese board or serving platter.
3. To make the salsa, in a large mixing bowl, combine the salsa ingredients
4. Season... - 43.312
Roasted Chilli Salsa
Place tomatoes, chillies, onion and garlic in a hot dry frying pan or comal and roast until skins are blistered and charred and flesh of vegetables are soft.
Peel onion and garlic, roughly chop and place in a bowl.
Roughly chop tomatoes and chillies and add... - 33.5811
Corn Fritters With Sweet Tomato And Chilli Salsa
Start with the salsa.
Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
Place the tomatoes on a baking tray and drizzle with the oil.
Place in the oven to roast for 30 minutes or until slightly wilted and tender.
Remove and set aside to cool a little.
Place the roasted... - 44.7402
Black Bean Chilli With Avocado Salsa
1. Drain the beans and place in a large saucepan with at least twice their volume of fresh water.
2. Bring slowly to the boil, skimming off any froth that rises to the surface. Boil rapidly for 10 minutes, then reduce the heat and simmer for about 45 minutes,... - 41.0476
Lightly spray an unheated large saucepan with no-stick spray.
Add the turkey, onions, green peppers and garlic.
Cook until the turkey is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
Add the beans, tomatoes (with juices), salsa, cumin and chili powder.
Bring to a... - 39.3059
Beef Tacos With Fresh Salsa
1 Coarsely chop the onion.
2 In a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onion and garlic and cook until the mixture begins to brown, 3 to 5 minutes.
3 Crumble in the beef and cook, breaking up the... - 41.4129
Spicy Mango Salsa With Tomato
Have you ever tried a mango salsa? Did you know that mango is a high in nutrition as well as is a great cancer fighter? In this video, Katherine shows a great mango salsa recipe! This goes as a great accompaniment with chip and crackers or tortilla chips too. - 112.491
Chili Turkey Loaves
1 Cut chili peppers into 8 portions; remove seeds. Cut 4 ounces of the cheese into eight 3 x1/2 x 1/2 inch sticks; shred remaining cheese.
2 In a bowl beat eggs; stir in tomato sauce, bread crumbs, onion, oregano, chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and garlic.... - 34.5599
This peppy salsa recipe is a tossed salsa recipe. Made with tomatoes, onions and green chilies, this colorful salsa is spiced with a medley of spices and is best chilled for blending the flavors. - 23.7777
Peach & Papaya Salsa
Combine all the ingredients in a medium-sized serving bowl.Chili to serve. - 25.4898
Basic Tomato Salsa
I love this Basic Tomato Salsa Recipe. This Basic Tomato Salsa Recipe was passed on to me by my maternal grandmother. It’s hot and tasty. This is my husband’s favorite salsa. So whenever I serve it to him he enjoys it a lot. This dish brings more... - 36.7232
Need a quick, easy, yummy dip to accompany your potato wafers of tortillas? Robyn tells you how to prepare yummy salsa at home using freshest of organic ingredients in just five minutes. Worth a shot when caught for time! - 91.665
Instant Mango Chutney - Aam Ki Chutney - Mango Salsa
Those who like making different kinds of chutney will like this one. The mango chutney tastes different from the regular ones. It's simple to make and you can eat it with corn chips. Check out the recipe as chef Bhavna shows this amazing chutney. - 102.575
Spicy Salsa Bean Soup (iron Rich) By Tarla Dalal
Soups can either be kind or kindling, and this one is of the latter style! Pepped up with oregano and chilli flakes, this spicy soup features an iron-rich combination of rajma and Mexican salsa. Blanched and finely chopped tomatoes make the soup super tangy,... - 0
Chile Tortilla Bake: Easy Entertaining
Want a classic Mexican recipe that will all your guests asking for more? Then watch this video and learn to make baked tortillas that are Mexican in the truest sense of the word. Watch to know more! - 107.979
Chili Cheese Puff
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
COMBINE flour and baking powder in small bowl.
WHISK eggs in large bowl until blended; add Monterey Jack cheese, cottage cheese, chilies, sugar, salt and hot pepper sauce.
Add... - 41.7172
Salsa Beef And Rice Casserole
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened. Transfer to a bowl; stir in corn and salsa.
2. Add beef to skillet; cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until... - 28.516
Real Texas Chili Pepper Saltines
1. In a deep bowl, using a fork, whisk the oil, chilli garlic ranch dressing, garlic powder and red pepper chilli flakes together.
2. Empty the saltines into a big zip lock bag.
3. Pour the contents of the bowl, into the zip lock bag and zip it up.... - 85.9182
Toast the pumpkin seeds and let cool.
Heat the canola oil in a skillet and when almost smoking, turn the poblanos in the hot oil for 45 seconds until blistered but not blackened.
Transfer to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and let steam for 10 minutes.
Peel... - 36.0856
Chili Dip is an easy yet delicious side dish recipe. Try this Chili Dip; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 25.5795
Salsa De Chile Colorado
Using tongs, hold chilies over a gas flame to toast, or put under a broiler.
Do not burn.
Remove stems, shake out seeds, cover with water, and bring to a boil.
Let stand for 20 minutes.
Put in a blender with the water and whirl until smooth; or grind chilies... - 43.39
Corn And Tomatillo Salsa
Shuck corn by removing husk and silk from corn; rinse under cool running water.
Holding tip of one ear, stand upright on stem end in large skillet.
Cut down sides of cob with paring knife, releasing kernels without cutting into cob.
Press down along each cob... - 45.7962
1. Cut chili lengthwise, remove and discard seeds and ribs.
2. Mince the chili.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine pineapple, cucumber, and onion.
4. Add minced chili to the pineapple mixture, depending on taste.
5. Add garlic, lime... - 48.788
1. Combine all ingredients in blender or food processor container. Process until almost smooth. Let stand, covered, at room temperature to blend flavors, 1 to 2 hours. - 25.6643
1) Take a large bowl and combine together chili peppers, tomatoes, cilantro, onion, lemon juice, pepper and salt.
2) Stir and mix all the ingredients nicely.
3) Refrigerate overnight in a tightly sealed jar. Salsa can be stored for up to a maximum of... - 36.128
Fresh Summer Grape Tomato Salsa
Why this salsa? If you are used to making or buying salsa fresca, great. But this salsa is an entirely different beast – sweet juiciness of flavors of the grape tomatoes and onions alongside the tartness of cider vinegar and spiciness of jalapeno makes for... - 149.448
In a 2-quart casserole, combine the onions, jalapenos, garlic, and oil.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes, or until the onions are crisp-tender.
Stir in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili peppers, coriander, cumin, oregano, and black pepper.
Microwave on high... - 41.1782
Place steel blade in work bowl, Add onion and celery; process with on/off turns till finely chopped.
Transfer to mixing bowl.
Reinsert steel blade in work bowl; add chili peppers and cilantro or parsley.
Process with on/off turns till finely chopped.
Add to... - 48.4341
Fresh Tomato Salsa
1) Take a small bowl and combine together all ingredients in it. Mix nicely.
2) Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours to blend flavors.
3) Serve salsa with nachos and enjoy! - 33.915
1.Cut the tomatoes in small cubes.
2.In a bowl, put green onions, cilantro, basil, garlic, jalapeno peppers, chili flakes, hot sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and sugar.
3.Stir all the ingredients well.
4.Toss over hot... - 42.2039
Wash, husk, and cut tomatillos in half and cook in boiling water for 5 minutes.
Drain; reserving 1/2 cup water.
Place all ingredients in blender with water and mix 1 minute.
Can be used fresh or simmered 5 minutes.
If you don't choose to use a blender, chop... - 37.5552
Boil corn for 2-3 minutes; cut off cob.
In a skillet, saute squash in olive oil until squash is bright green, but still crisp.
Remove from heat; add remaining ingredients.
Mix well and refrigerate.
Excellent served with chips, broiled or grilled... - 40.0235
Fresh Tomato Salsa
1. Combine all ingredients.
2. Cover. Chill several hours or overnight; stir occasionally. - 36.2844
Homemade Smokey Mexican Salsa
Chips, Nachos, Burritos or Tacos, this Homemade Smokey Mexican Salsa compliments everything just perfectly. The blend of tomatoes with jalapeno peppers and cilantro, gives this sauce a flavorful twist. Watch the video and learn this easy recipe today. - 104.45
Minced Turkey Burger With Salsa And Guacamole
Burgers make a great party food and here in this video the chef tells how to make some interesting burgers using spiced minced turkey. Buns are replaced by tortillas and salsa and guacamole are added to flavor the dish. - 111.723
Saun's Fresh Salsa Verde
1. Remove and discard the outer papery skin and stems of tomatillos.
2. Cut them into quarters.
3. In a saucepan, place quartered tomatillos and add enough water to cover.
4. Bring it to a boil.
5. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the... - 44.9879
Mango Salsa (fresh Mango Salad)
Learn how to prepare flavorful Mango Salsa (Fresh Mango Salad Recipe). It can be enjoyed as a salad by itself, as a side dish with your main meal or as an appetizer/starter with chips or pita bread. - 0
Combine all ingredients in a large kettle; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 1-3/4 hours or until mixture reaches desired thickness.
Pour hot mixture into hot jars, leaving 1/4-in headspace.
Process in a boiling-water bath for... - 38.0471
1. In a bowl, place papaya, kiwis, tomato, and shallot.
2. Add lime zest, lime juice, and jalapeno; toss gently.
3. Season with salt to taste.
4. Add cilantro; stir to mix.
5. Refrigerate in a closed container for up to 1 hour.
6.... - 45.7784
Thai Fruit Salsa
1. In a large bowl, put together all ingredients except basil.
2. Cover the bowl and keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 hours.
3. Toss in the basil.
4. Serve immediately - 43.2045
Mexican Fresh Salsa
Mexican fresh salsa is something which is so delicious and simply irrestible. It can be made easily by using a limited set of ingredients and pairs well with chips, and fried stuff. See how the host makes it and enjoy it at your home now. - 109.81
Grilled Scallops With Salsa
1. To make salsa, place Avocada, red pepper, chilies, coriander, mint and lime juice in a bowl (a), toss to combine, then stand for 20 minutes.
2. Brush scallops with oil (b) and cook on a preheated hot char-grill or barbecue plate (c) for 30 seconds each... - 32.9327
Rainbow Chicken Chili
Are you looking for a yummy Chicken Chili recipe? This video is thoroughly recommended for you. Fitness coach Anita Stone prepares a great tasting Chicken Chili recipe and that too with a healthy twist. Watch the video now. - 90.2009
Chipotle Salsa Sauce
It's game night, and you have all your friends coming over at your place. You don't know what sauce to serve with a bowl of chips or nachos. Don't worry, check out the video of the yummy and tangy Chipotle Salsa Sauce. It is one of the most tastiest sauces... - 95.4568
Black Bean Soup With Salsa Cream
The compound responsible for a chili's "fire" is called capsaicin. Although capsaicin is largely concentrated in the chili's ribs, or inner white membranes, some of the heat is transferred to the attached seeds and flesh as well. To remove most of the ribs... - 43.0663
Chili Burgers In Pita Pockets
1. In a bowl, beat egg; stir in garlic, bread crumbs, parsley, chili powder, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix in beef and pork. Shape into 3 patties, each 5 inches (12 cm) in diameter.
2. Place on greased grill over medium heat; cook for 8 to 10 minutes on each... - 33.2336
Slow Cooker Black Bean Chili
Tender pork and chunky salsa give this amazing chili a delightful flavor. Best of all, it's made in a slow cooker! - 127.02
Tamale Casserole With Salsa
1. Place half of the diced onions in a 4-quart electric slow cooker. Top with half each of the salsa, the chili, beans, and olives. Place 4 or 5 of the tamales on top. Cover the tamales with half of the chile strips. Repeat the layers, ending with the... - 30.4452
Fiesta Meat Loaf
Fiesta Meat Loaf is easy to prepare recipe. Fiesta Meat Loaf gets its taste from beef mixed with oats and onion, flavored with chili powder. Fiesta Meat Loaf is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 32.3153
Quick Chile Salsa
Chop chilies into small pieces.
Combine chilies and tomatoes in jar, mashing tomatoes well.
Add remaining ingredients; shake well.
Let stand overnight. - 29.8468
Finely chop the tomatoes, onion, and chilies.
In a small bowl, combine the chopped vegetables with the cilantro, salt, and lime juice, blending well.
Let the salsa sit at room temperature for 1 to 2 hours before serving. - 27.3325
Salsa Steak Sandwich Sauce
1.In a large bowl, put onions, tomatoes and green chili and blend them all well.
2.Add salt, pepper, vinegar and olive oil to the mixture and allow it to settle for 2 hours before serving.
3.Use as a spread on meat and sandwiches. - 36.8244
Heat the olive oil in a nonstick saucepan.
Add the garlic, onion, and chilies.
Cook until onion is translucent.
Add the tomatoes, oregano, and salt to taste; stir to blend.
Simmer for 10 minutes. - 30.0669
Roasted Vegetable Salsa
Brush onion, bell peppers and jalapenos with the olive oil.
Place in the basket and rotate for 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Remove vegetables from basket and coarsely chop.
Toss chopped vegetables with tomatoes, chili powder, cumin, lime... - 36.5816
Salsa De Chile Verde
If canned chilies are used, rinse off seeds and chop.
Toast fresh ones over a gas flame or under a broiler until blistered all over, then wrap in a cloth and in several layers of newspaper to steam.
Scrape off skins, discard stems and seeds, and chop... - 34.444
Combine tomatoes, green onions, garlic, chili pepper, oil and lime juice in a medium bowl.
Stir in cilantro, if desired.
Season with salt, sugar and black pepper.
Adjust seasonings to taste, adding lime juice or chili pepper, if desired. - 36.8496