- » Easy Chicken Pilaf Casserole
Easy Chicken Pilaf Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy chicken pilaf casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy chicken pilaf casserole recipes.
Easy rice Pilaf
This Rice Pilaf tastes incredible ! Try this savory rice with fruit and nut seasonings for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Rice Pilaf are welcome ! - 34.0546
Chicken And Rice Casserole
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Grease the casserole with cooking spray.
3. In greased casserole spread rice, top with chicken, carrot, red onion and celery.
4. In chicken broth add in garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and... - 108.658
Chicken Pilaf is quite a filling dish and will never be a wrong choice to add to your party menu. The flavor of chicken and long grain rice in this chicken dish is just yum. Just check out the recipe of the rich and flavorsome Chicken Pilaf. - 31.7259
Barley And Mushroom Pilaf
1. Saute onions and mushrooms until transparent.
2. Add barley to onion mixture. Then add stock, seasonings, and dill. Mix well.
3. Pour into a nonstick casserole. Cover and bake at 350Â° for 30 minutes. Keep moist with additional stock or water. - 24.1193
Combine rice, hazelnuts, cheese, onion and mushrooms; place in a greased 1-quart casserole. Mix mushroom liquid, chicken broth and soy sauce, heat to boiling and pour over rice mixture. Cover and bake for 30 to 40 minutes at 350º. Fluff with fork before... - 27.7761
Wash the bur'ghul and drain well by squeezing out excess water between cupped hands.
Place in a bowl and set aside for half an hour or more.
In a large saucepan, lightly fry pine nuts in half the ghee, drain and set aside.
Fry onion in the same ghee until... - 36.6839
Curried Chicken Breast With Basmati Pilaf
Looking for some exotic dinner ideas? Look no further, as this Curried Chicken Breast with Basmati Pilaf recipe will enchant you and your diners. This video will guide you through the entire process of this delicious meal. Happy Cooking! - 148.558
Rice Pilaf With Carrot And Chicken
1 Combine all ingredients, except rice, in 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid.
2 Microwave for 5 to 8 minutes, on HIGH, or until boiling. Stir in rice, recover. Rest, covered, 5 minutes or until all water is absorbed. Stir and serve. 4 to 6 Servings - 36.1882
Chicken rice Pilaf
Set Power Select at HIGH.
ln 2-quart casserole dish, heat butter 1 minute or until melted; stir in rice.
Heat 2 to 3 minutes or until rice is browned, stirring once.
Add remaining ingredients and heat, covered, 4 to 5 minutes at HIGH.
Set Power Select at... - 33.7624
Parsley Rice Pilaf With Chicken
Melt 1/4 cup butter or fat in a heavy casserole (one with a tight-fitting lid) and saute the onion over high heat.
When onion is translucent but not brown (about 2 minutes), add the rice.
Stir it around to coat the grains with butter.
Add stock or water,... - 32.9736
Chicken Broth And rice Pilaf
1. Take a 2-quart glass casserole and add rice, onion and 1/4 cup butter into it. Microwave it for 4 minutes at high by until the rice browns lightly, by stirring it once.
2. Blend the salt, raisins, broth to the rice mixture and stir the mixture well.... - 38.9992
Butter Rice Pilaf With Chicken Broth
1. Combine rice and butter in a 2-quart glass casserole. Microwave uncovered, at Power Level 10 for 3 to 4 minutes, or until rice has begun to brown, stirring, every minute. Add onion and celery. Microwave, uncovered, at Power Level 10 for 2 to 3 minutes... - 31.3548
1) Skin onions and garlic and finely chop them.
2) Trim mushrooms and finely slice.
3) Preheat oven to 350°F.
4) Skin, seed, and roughly chop the tomatoes.
5) In a large flameproof casserole melt butter and sauté onion and garlic till... - 48.416
1 Wash the rice throughly , add water just enough to cover the rice and bring to a boil, drain well.
2 Wash the chicken throughly and dry.
3 Remove any visible fat.
4 In a casserole or Dutch oven, heat the oil and brown the... - 44.6492
1) Set the oven temperature to 450°F (230°C).
2) Into a large casserole, over medium heat, pour oil and brush it around to cover the bottom.
3) Stir in chicken to cook all sides, for 7 minutes.
4) To a bowl, transfer chicken and set... - 44.0182
Baked Chicken Pea Pilaf
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. In a skillet, heat oil over a medium flame
3. Sauté onion for 5-8 minutes until soft and creamy. Take pan off the heat
4. In a 1 ½ quart casserole, combine chickpeas and rice
5. Dissolve the bouillon... - 44.0424
Quick Chicken Pilaf
In 2-qt casserole combine celery, green pepper and olive oil.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients except raisins and nuts.
Microwave at High 7 to 10 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid... - 40.0797
Pilaf With Chicken Wings
1. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, heat the oil.
2. When the oil is hot but not smoking, add the chicken wings and saute them until they are evenly golden brown.
3. Remove them to a platter and add the onion to the drippings in the casserole.
4.... - 40.1259
South African Nectarine And Lemon Chicken With Pilaf Rice
1. Preheat oven to 200ºC, fan 180ºC, gas mark 6.
2. Heat 20ml oil in a frying pan, season chicken and sauté over high heat until golden (3-5 minutes). Set aside.
3. Process garlic, ground spices and half the onion in a food processor... - 44.1369
Sherried Brown Rice Pilaf
In medium saucepan cook mushrooms in 2 tablespoons of water until slightly tender.
Stir in broth/water mixture and bring to a boil.
Place into a 2-quart casserole, cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Remove from heat and stir in sherry. - 26.699
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Heat butter and oil in saute pan.
Add garlic, crushed finely with a little salt, and rice.
Saute until rice begins to color.
Pour contents of saute pan into casserole.
Add bouillon; cover.
Bake about 25 to 30 minutes or until liquid... - 35.3828
In skillet, brown rice in butter, about 5 minutes.
Add mushrooms (and liquid) and remaining ingredients.
Turn into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Bake covered in moderate oven (350°) for 55 minutes.
Fluff with fork.
Bake uncovered 5 minutes longer. - 38.2946
1. Preheat oven to 325Â°F.
2. Prepare a 1-quart casserole by spraying it with nonstick cooking spray
3. Combine all the ingredients and mix well
4. Pour them into the prepared casserole
5. Bake the bulgur till all the broth has been... - 36.7515
Rock Cornish Game Hen With Pilaf
Saute game hen in butter until lightly browned (cook cut side first, then skin side); set aside.
Add to butter the rice, mushrooms and liquid, peas, broth, and salt.
Pour into casserole and place hen halves on top.
Cover and bake in a moderate oven (350°)... - 36.2618
Preheat oven to 350 Ã‚Â°F.
In 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, saute- mushrooms until tender, 4Ã¢â‚¬â€5 minutes.
Lift out mushrooms with slotted spoon, and set aside.
In same skillet heat remaining butter or margarine; saute onion until... - 34.595
Rice Sour Cream Pilaf
Drain liquid from mushrooms.
Measure and add chicken broth to make 2 1/4 cups.
Combine with mushrooms, rice and butter in a buttered 1-quart casserole.
Cover and bake in a 375° F.oven for 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
Remove from oven, stir in sour... - 25.845
Celery Rice Pilaf
Mix all ingredients in 20-ounce casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on medium (50%) until rice is almost tender, 15 to 17 minutes.
Let stand covered 5 minutes. - 24.2946
Rice Pilaf With Almonds
1) Preheat oven to 325°.
2) In a skillet, add oil to brown the rice, by constant stirring.
3) Cook till the rice is golden brown.
4) Use a greased casserole to place the rice.
5) Fold in almonds and season with salt.
6) Pour in chicken... - 38.644
Apricot Dijon Glazed Turkey With Herbed Pilaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil.
3. Stir in the bouillon.
4. Take off heat and set pan aside.
5. In a small saucepan, combine jam and Dijon mustard, gently heat to melt the jam. Set aside for... - 46.8321
Rice Pilaf With Raisins
1. Use a medium size (2-quart) microwaveable casserole or dish, to melt and heat the butter in the microwave for 1 minute.
2. Stir in the rice coating it with butter.
3. Return to microwave and cook rice for 2 minutes, stirring once, until rice is... - 36.1784
Barley Pilaf With Almonds
Melt half the butter in a heavy frying pan.
Pour in the barley and cook slowly until it turns a golden brown, turning it frequently; spoon into large buttered casserole.
Put 2 tablespoons more of the butter into the frying pan; add chopped onions and saute... - 35.3783
European Microwaved Rice Pilaf
1. In a 2" quart glass casserole, add butter, onion, parsley and celery.
2. Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes. Stirring it once.
3. Add rice, salt, chicken broth, water and undrained mushrooms. Mix it well.
4. Keep it covered and microwave on high... - 39.5157
Rice Pilaf With Mushrooms
In a deep 2-quart casserole, combine the onions, celery, garlic, and margarine or butter.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the onions are translucent.
Stir in the mushrooms, stock, rice, and marjoram.
Cover with a lid and... - 34.8317
Microwaved Rice Pilaf With Mushroom
1. In a deep 1-quart non-metallic casserole combine butter, rice, onion, parsley and celery.
2 Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 3 (4) minutes.
3. Add remaining ingredients and heat, covered, in Microwave Oven 10 (13) minutes or until rice is almost tender.... - 32.0162
1. In a 2-quart casserole or Dutch oven melt butter and heat with the oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the onion and sauté for 5 minutes until limp and golden.
3. Add the rice and sauté for another 2 minutes until the grains are coated with the oil and... - 38.1417
In 3-quart grill-safe casserole, combine rice, vermicelli, almonds and butter.
Remove cooking grid.
Place casserole directly on lava rock grate, arranging rocks around dish.
Cook and stir at MEDIUM with hood open until vermicelli and rice are light golden... - 38.2888
1) Preheat oven to temperature to 350 degrees.
2) In a saute pan, heat the oil and butter and add in the garlic, which has been finely crushed, with a bit of salt, and the rice. Saute till the rice starts to color.
3) In a casserole,... - 39.8129
1) In a bowl, pour boiling water to plunge the tomatoes for 1 minute. Immediately peel off the skin and dice the tomatoes by removing the seeds.
2) Preheat oven to 350°F.
3) In a medium-sized ovenproof casserole, add onion to sauté in... - 49.1737
Melt margarine in large skillet or saucepan over medium heat.
Add tomatoes and green onions; saute for 2 minutes.
Stir in 2 cups water and remaining ingredients.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat and cover.
Simmer about 20 to 25 minutes, or until liquid is... - 36.7699
Mushroom Rice Pilaf
1 Preheat the oven to 375F.
2 In a 1 1/2-quart flameproof casserole, melt butter.
3 Add in rice and saute, stirring, until lightly browned for about 10 minutes.
4 Add in the bouillon cubes, salt, pepper, thyme, mushrooms and... - 45.4707
Mushroom Rice Pilaf
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. In flameproof casserole melt butter, add rice and saute, stirring, until lightly browned about 10 minutes.
3. Add bouillon cubes, salt, pepper, mushroom and boiling water and mix well.
4. Bake, tightly covered, 40... - 41.1254
Mushroom Rice Pilaf
1. Preheat an oven to 187.5 (375F).
2. In a sauce pan, place water for boiling.
3. In an oven proof casserole pot, add butter.
4. Once melted, add rice and mix well.
5. SautÃ© on a medium flame for 10 minutes, while stirring... - 43.8759
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In small nonstick skillet, heat margarine. Add bell pepper, onion, and mushrooms; saute until vegetables soften, about 2 minutes.
3. In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine remaining ingredients and 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons water; stir... - 29.1349
Asian Rice Pilaf
1. Finely chop the onion.
2. In a colander or sieve, place the rice
3. Wash under cold tap water and drain thoroughly, 3 to 4 times well.
4. In a saucepan, bring stock to a boil.
5. In a saucepan, melt the butter.
6. Add onion and... - 33.7473
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In 2 tablespoons hot butter in medium skillet and saute mushrooms until tender—4 to 5 minutes.
3. Lift out mushrooms with slotted spoon and set aside.
4. In the same skillet heat remaining butter, add onion... - 38.0914
Microwave Lamb Pilaf
Combine chicken broth, 3 tablespoons butter, lemon juice, salt and bay leaf in medium sauce pan.
Bring to boil on conventional range.
Cook 18 to 20 minutes, or until rice is tender and all liquid absorbed.
Remove bay... - 46.6519
Bulgur Pilaf With Currants And Pine Nuts
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place pine nuts on a baking tray and toast them in the oven, stirring frequently until golden. Remove and set aside.
3. In a 3-quart casserole or Dutch oven heat the oil over moderate heat.
4. Add the onion... - 42.3955
Azerbaijani Lamb Pilaf
1. Heat the oil in a large, flameproof casserole or wide pan over a high heat. Add the lamb, in batches, and cook, stirring and turning frequently, for about 7 minutes until lightly browned.
2. Add the onions, lower the heat to medium-high and cook for about... - 35.5452
Nutted Lemon Barley Pilaf
1. ln a large heavy bottomed saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the onions and celery and saute, for 5 to 7 minutes until soft and golden.
3. Tip in the barley and sauté for a few minutes until well coated with the oil and slightly... - 45.5071
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) In a cured heavy iron skillet, heat the corn oil.
3) To this, add the garlic, rice and onion.
4) Cook until browned, stirring constantly.
5) In a casserole dish with a tight-fitting lid, put this... - 45.8953
Wild Rice Pilaf
Run cold water over uncooked wild rice in a strainer for 1 minute, lifting rice with fingers to rinse well.
In a medium saucepan cook mushrooms and onion in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in wild rice, brown rice, carrot, parsley, and basil.
Add... - 46.2977
Pineapple Teriyaki Rice Pilaf
A dish to be gourmet doesn’t need a French word in the title! This is one of the easiest rice dishes you can make at home that will make you look like a gourmet chef. All you need is a rice cooker and some ingredients that you can find in the gourmet... - 106.622
Rice Pilaf With Saffron And Peas
Using a heavy casserole that has a tight-fitting lid, heat the butter and oil.
Saute, but do not brown, the onion and garlic (this will take about 3 minutes).
Add the rice and peas, stirring around to coat the grains and peas with butter and oil.
Dissolve... - 39.4873
1. In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine chicken broth, orzo and 1 cup water. Microwave, covered, on High 6-7 minutes (mixture will come to a boil). Reduce power to Medium-High; stir; cook 2 minutes; stir again. Cook 3-4 minutes longer, until orzo is almost... - 27.6051
North African Couscous Pilaf
In a 1-cup glass measure, combine the coriander and cumin.
Microwave on high for 1 minute.
Let cool, then grind the spices with a mortar and pestle or a spice mill.
Spread the pine nuts on a plate.
Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes, or until just golden... - 42.468
Brown Rice Pilaf With Fennel
Microwave method: Put the oil, onion, yellow pepper, and fennel in a 2-quart casserole, and microwave for about 3 minutes on high, until sizzling.
Stir the rice into the vegetables until all the grains are coated with oil.
Add the broth, tomatoes, salt, and... - 38.7537
Wild Rice Pilaf
In small bowl, cover wild rice with cold water; soak for 1-1/2 hours.
Drain well and set aside.
In large heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add duck livers (if using); cook for 1 minute.
Stir in wild rice,... - 40.7306
1. In large skillet or saucepan melt margarine over medium heat.
2. Put in tomatoes and green onions and sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in 2 cups water and remaining ingredients.
4. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and cover.
5.... - 39.2399
Chicken With Onions
Heat the ghee in a large frying pan, add the onions and chicken and cook until brown.
Remove the onions and set aside and transfer the chicken to a large pot.
Drain the ghee from the frying pan, leaving just enough to brown the flour.
Brown the flour, stir in... - 39.941
Spiced Fruited Chicken
1. In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper, cinnamon, cloves, and garlic.
2. Rub this seasoning mixture well over each chicken piece.
3. Drain the pineapple, reserving syrup and add enough orange juice to it to equal 2 cups.
4. In a large... - 46.2977
Cornish Christmas Dinner For Two
1. Chop the giblets after removing them from cavities of the hens.
2. In a microwaveable casserole dish, large enough to fit the hens, add the butter.
3. Melt and heat the butter in the microwave oven for 1 minute.
4. Stir in the... - 45.8449
Spicy Honey Pork Crepes
Cut the pork into a 1" (2.5 cm) strips, dust with the flour.
In a large kettle or Dutch oven heat the oil, brown the meat in small batches, remove and reserve.
Saute the onions and the garlic until tender.
Stir in the tomatoes, jalepeno, seasonings,... - 43.1394
Golden Hens With Herb Rice
1. Wash hens inside and out with cold water.
2. Pat dry with paper towels.
3. Rub hens inside out with salt.
4. Truss the birds and cover the tips of drumsticks with foil to prevent charring while cooking. Keep aside.
5. In a... - 41.141