- » Easy Chicken Pastry
Easy Chicken Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy chicken pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy chicken pastry recipes.
Chicken A La King In Pastry Shells
In top of double boiler over direct medium heat melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine.
Add sweet pepper, and saute until tender.
Blend in flour, and gradually add stock and milk, stirring constantly until thick and smooth.
Add salt, pepper and paprika to... - 40.1404
Herbed Chicken In Pastry
If you are planning for a romantic dinner with your special person, here is something elegant to bake and serve. The herbed chicken pastry is a combination of fine herbs and soft chicken breasts, which will definitely satisfy the appetite. In this video, chef... - 140.3
Betty's Creamed Chicken In Puffed Pastry Shells
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Creamed Chicken in Puff Pastry Shells. The Creamed Chicken is really delicious, and may be served over noodles, rice, or toast points, if you don't have puff pastry shells on hand. - 0
Easy Sour Cream Spinach Ring
In a saucepan, combine thawed chopped spinach, onions, chicken stock base and ground pepper.
Cook according to directions on spinach package.
Soak gelatin in cold water and dissolve over hot water.
Add gelatin to spinach and cool Combine sour... - 39.6785
Chicken Appetizer Pastries
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In the sifted dry ingredients, gently cut the shortening.
3) Mix with a fork, adding a little broth to hold mixture together.
4) Press small dough pieces evenly into 24 muffin-pan sections.
5) Spoon... - 39.6036
Chicken In Pastry Shells
In 2-quart casserole, place 1 tablespoon butter, mushrooms and green pepper.
Microwave at high (10) 2 to 4 minutes until mushrooms are tender; stir after 2 minutes.
In 4-cup glass measure, combine remaining butter and flour.
Gradually add broth and... - 43.1637
Hot Chicken Waldorf In Puff Pastry Shells
In 1-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except pastry shells.
Microwave at High for 2 1/2 to 4 minutes, or until mixture is hot and cheese melts, stirring twice.
Spoon chicken mixture into puff pastry shells. - 33.9534
Chicken Pie With Puff Pastry Top
Cook onion in butter till tender, but not brown; blend in flour and salt.
Stir in broth all at once.
Cook and stir until thick.
Add chicken and vegetables; heat to bubbling.
Pour into heated shallow 2-quart casserole.
Add hot Puff-pastry Top and serve... - 39.5133
Herbed Cheese And Chicken In Puff Pastry
1) Drop the garlic cloves into boiling water for a minute. Drain and peel.
2) Preaheat the oven to 400 degrees.
3) In a saucepan, add chicken thighs, chicken broth and peeled garlic cloves. Allow to boil over low flame for 30... - 45.0529
Creamed Chicken In Puff Pastry
1. Preheat the oven.
2. Cut the chicken into 1/2 inch dice (about 3 cups).
3. Bake the puff pastry shells as per the package instructions.
4. Trim 1/4 inch off the bottom of the mushroom stems, wipe the mushrooms clean with a damp paper towel... - 48.0175
Farmhouse Chicken Pot Pie With Dill Pastry
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Add flour with salt, shortening and dill to a food processor with steel blade and process for 10 seconds.
3. While processing, via tube, add water and vinegar. Continue to process for 45 to 60 seconds till dough... - 46.0787
Easy Chicken Pot Pie
1. In food processor, add onion, parsley, carrots, celery, and rosemary. Chop them finely.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Place a skillet on medium high heat, add olive oil and butter in it. Allow the butter to melt.
4. Drop chopped... - 107.952
Chicken And Asparagus Slice
chicken and asparagus slice is a pastry filled with cooked chicken and asparagus. Prepared in the microwave, this recipe for chicken and asparagus slice is prepared with whole meal flour pastry and eggs. The filling is flavored with mustard and cheese and... - 48.1634
Chicken And Gorgonzola Puffs
These Chicken Rolls are a desire ! Try these pastry bakes stuffed with grilled chicken, vegetable and cheese and brushed with egg for your next meal ! Your suggestions for these Chicken Rolls are welcome ! - 42.0163
Onion Ring Chicken
Onion Ring Chicken is an amazingly delicious version of side dish. An easy to prepare recipe, Onion Ring Chicken is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 29.3431
Chicken Tenders In Bacon Blankets
Combine mustard, maple syrup and chili powder in medium bowl.
Reserve half mustard mixture.
Brush each chicken tender with remaining mustard mixture.
Wrap 1 bacon strip around each chicken tender.
Place chicken tenders, bacon ends down, on... - 30.7101
Easy Chicken A La King With Pimento
In a deep 2-quart non-metallic casserole melt butter in Microwave Oven 30 (40) seconds.
Blend in flour, salt and pepper.
Gradually stir in chicken stock.
Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 4 (5) minutes or until thickened and smooth.
Add... - 39.3804
One morsel of this Pastry and you are hooked to it forever. Believe me, just try this Pastry once, you'll love it. - 27.5381
Creamed Turkey With Pastry Pillows
Creamed Turkey With Pastry Pillows are prepared with Italian-sausage, thawed turkey and mushrooms and dry sherry, paprika and bouillon cubes adding to the flavor. Discover how to make Creamed Turkey With Pastry Pillows using our easy to make Creamed Turkey... - 37.9444
Sausage Balls In Cheese Pastry
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a bowl add mild or hot bulk pork sausage, dry breadcrumbs, chicken broth, ground nutmeg, and poultry seasoning and blend them well.
3. Mould this mixture into 1-inch balls. And cook it over heat... - 46.8286
Turkey Pie With Pastry Crust
1. In a large kettle, place the washed chicken and cover with hot water
2. Add a single tablespoon of salt, yellow corn and celery tops to the hot water and bring to the boil
3. Cover and bring the mixture to the boil for 1-1/2 hours or till... - 46.7974
Chicken Pot Pies
This Chicken Pot Pie tastes amazing ! Try this deliciously spiced and herbed chicken and vegetable pastry for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Chicken Pot Pie are welcome. - 38.4967
Coq Au Vin En Croute
Coq Au Vin En Croute is a classy wined chicken, bacon and vegetables casserole wrapped in pastry ! You should surely try this compelling French pastry casserole. Feel free to express about your self about this Coq Au Vin En Croute. - 38.0005
Chicken Asparagus Pie
In 9-inch round shallow baking dish, combine all ingredients except pastry.
Cover with pastry; make several slits on top.
Bake at 450° F. for 20 minutes or until done. - 31.7561
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– In a sauce pan, melt butter, blend in flour, pour milk slowly into mixture and stir constantly.
– Add chicken consomme, season with salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
– Reduce heat and let simmer for 5... - 42.3459
Prepare piecrust mix according to package directions.
Roll dough on lightly floured surface to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut with a sharp knife into 1-inch squares.
Place half at a time on glass pizza plate.
Cook at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 7 minutes or till crisp,... - 41.9236
Pate En Croute
Pate En Croute is an easy to make and delicious dish that is apt for chicken lovers. I made this rich and tasty Pate En Croute for my friend's Farwell party and the guests loved it. Go ahead and try it! - 47.0094
These Chicken Puffs are a terrific treat for snacktime. You might really love to brunch on these at any time of the day. Try these stuffed chicken pastries and let me know if you like them. Your suggestions for these Chicken Puffs are welcome ! - 39.7495
Chicken Vegetable Strudel
Combine carrot, sweet red pepper, and orange juice in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Place vegetables in a medium bowl, and set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place... - 42.5341
Chicken And Eggs Francoise
In saucepan, brown mushrooms with thyme in 2 tablespoons butter until tender.
Add soup, 1/2 cup cream, chicken, and pimiento.
Heat; stir now and then.
Meanwhile, combine eggs, salt, and 1/4 cup cream.
In skillet, gently scramble eggs in 2 tablespoons... - 27.4083
Oven Roasted Garlic Chicken
1. Preheat the oven at 425° F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. In a skillet add in the butter on medium heat and melt.
3. Add in the garlic and reduce the heat to low. Cook for 3 minutes.
4. Remove the skillet from the heat.
5. With... - 0
Onion Ring Salad Bowl
1. In a large salad bowl, break lettuce and romaine leaves into bite-size peices. Sprinkle onion rings on top.
2. To prepare Italian salad dressing, mix vegetable oil, vinegar, and water.
3. Pour over salad and toss well.
4. Serve fresh as a... - 37.1638
Fresh Vegetable Ring
1. Arrange broccoli in a circle around rim of a 12-inch round microwave-safe platter. Arrange cauliflower next to broccoli. Arrange alternate slices of zucchini and yellow squash next to cauliflower, leaving space in center of platter. Pour 1/4 cup of the... - 33.6415
Fresh Vegetable Ring
Arrange broccoli in a circle around rim of a 12-inch round microwave-safe platter.
Arrange cauliflower next to broccoli.
Arrange alternate slices of zucchini and yellow squash next to cauliflower, leaving space in center of platter.
Pour 1/4 cup of the broth... - 43.5612
Beef Medallions With Wilted Collard Greens And Tobasco Onion Rings
1) In a bowl, mix flour, cornstarch, cumin, chile powder and salt. Toss the onion rings in the mixture and dust off the excess.
2) In a saucepan, add enough oil for deep frying and heat it to 350 degrees. Add in the rings in batches and fry till... - 41.6269
Which Is Better — Chicken Pot Pie Or Shepherd's Pie
Do you always hit a duck when it comes to choosing your pie. Chef Todd Mohr helps you get over this dilemma with the videos presented here. Whether you love chicken pot pie or shepherd's pie better, this video is likely to leave you with a few lessons on how... - 105.648
Eggstra Special Chicken Pie
Combine chicken and 5 cups water in a Dutch oven, bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 40 minutes or until tender.
Drain, reserving 1 1/2 cups broth.
Skin, bone, and cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat,... - 43.3025
Effortless Entrees Part 1 - Tuscan Fantasy Chicken Kebab
Finally to finish the meal here is an endearing dessert. Watch Stacey make the layered pastry and top it with whipped cream and fresh berries. A few ingredients and easy to make this dessert winds up the meal in a truly just fashion! - 102.385
Vegetable And Chicken Pot Pie
PREHEAT oven to 425°F.
Spray 10-inch deep-dish pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
MELT margarine in large deep skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken; cook and stir 3 minutes or until no longer pink in centers.
Sprinkle with salt.
Add green beans,... - 45.3228
Chicken Pot Pie With Cheese Crust
For the crust, cut the shortening in flour and salt, mix the cheese and combine everything to a dough mixing the water gradually.
Combine chicken pieces, water, bouillon cubes, tomato, celery, 1/2 cup onion, and 1/4 cup parsley in a large Dutch oven.
Bring to... - 43.8773
Roll out pastry as thinly as possible.
Cut into 1 1/2 in squares.
Place a little chicken mixture in centre of each square, roll up rather tightly.
Coat with egg and fresh breadcrumbs, fry in hot, deep fat until golden brown, drain well.
Serve very hot,... - 26.0872
Chicken Liver Puffs
1. Thaw the pastry.
2. Prepare the filling: peel and chop the garlic finely. Coarsely chop the chicken livers. Melt the butter in a frying pan over a medium heat and fry the livers gently. Add the sausagemeat and garlic. Season and stir with a wooden spoon.... - 36.2745
Cold Chicken Pie
Line a 9-inch pie plate with pastry.
Combine all the remaining ingredients, correct the seasoning, pour into the pie shell, cover with the top crust, seal the edges well, gash the top to allow the steam to escape, and bake 10 minutes in a 425°... - 40.471
Mix soft bread crumbs, ham, and pars ley in a large bowl; cut in butter or margarine quickly with a pastry blender; chill while fixing chicken so butter doesn't melt.
Pull skin from chicken pieces; halve breasts, then cut out rib bones with scissors.
Separate... - 41.8891
Chicken Puffs With Sour Cream Sauce
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2.Take the chicken drumsticks woll them in a foil and roast, boil, poach or grill as desired.
3.Once soft, take off the skin and let the drumsticks cool.
4.Apply pate on the drumsticks and spread... - 34.333
Shrimp And Ham In Patty Shells
In saucepan, brown ham and cook mushrooms and garlic in butter.
Stir in soup and cream.
Add shrimp and parsley.
Heat; stir now and then. - 29.7369
Lamb Rissoles With Cucumber Sauce
Process lamb, bread, onion, garlic, egg whites, mint and vinegar in a food processor until finely minced.
Divide mixture into 12 balls, flatten into patties, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Heat oil in a nonstick frying pan, cook rissoles... - 40.0723
Pate De Noel
Skin turkey and chicken; reserve skin.Cut meat from bones in large pieces, 1/2 inch thick.
Remove fat, gristle and tendons, and reserve.
Slice meat from veal knuckle into similar-size pieces.
Refrigerate sliced meats.
Pile bones,skin and trimmings in... - 43.0297
Ham N Swiss Strudel
In a saucepan, bring broth to a boil; add rice.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
In another saucepan, saute onion in 1 tablespoon butter until tender; add to rice.
Melt remaining butter.
Place one... - 43.8764
Savory Turkey Strudel
1. Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add leeks and cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Add broth; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until leeks are tender, about 6 minutes. Stir in cream cheese and lemon juice until... - 39.6214
Chicken Salad In Cornucopias
1) In a bowl, place chicken and add lemon juice. Toss well and add chopped celery and eggs.
2) In a separate bowl, combine the chicken base, mayonnaise, hot sauce, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix until smooth. Set aside and allow to chill for... - 46.0743
Baked Chicken Patties
Roll out the pastry.
Using a saucer, cut 8 rounds about 5 in. diameter, and 8 rounds 1/2 in. larger.
Melt the butter, stir in flour.
Add stock and milk gradually.
Bring to the boil, stirring all the time.
Add onion and mushrooms and simmer for 3 min.
Add... - 45.4497
Make, bake, and cool Canape Shells.
Drain and chop mushrooms very fine.
Combine with chicken and celery in a medium-size bowl.
Mix sour cream, onion, curry powder, and salt in a 1-cup measure; spoon over chicken mixture; toss well to mix; chill.
Just before... - 39.6646
Simmer chicken, covered, with onion, celery, salt, pepper, and water in a medium-size frying pan 30 minutes, or until tender; remove to a heated serving platter; keep hot while making gravy.
Mix flour and skim milk in a cup; stir into hot broth in pan.
Cook,... - 42.4897
Chicken And Ham Patties
Warm the sauce or soup and beat in most of the egg.
Then add the minced meat, pickle and seasoning.
Roll out the pastry thinly and cut into 3 inch rounds for the bottom and 2 1/2 inch rounds for the top of the patties.
Line deep patty tins or deep bun tins... - 32.0919
Hot Cream Chicken Pie
Prick and bake pastry shell at 450F for 5 minutes.
Combine the next eight ingredients and taste for seasoning.
Scrape into the partially cooked pastry shell.
Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes or until set.
Saute drained mushrooms and crumbs in butter and scatter... - 36.683
New England Style Chicken Pot Pie
Want to make a chicken pot pie at home? Join Chef Traci Anello who prepares delicious chicken pot pie in New England style. Check out this amazing video that shares this wonderful recipe in a simple and step-wise manner. See the video to make this elegant pie... - 81.9844
Swiss Chicken Quiche
Preheat oven to 425°.
Bake pastry shell 8 minutes; remove from oven.
Reduce oven temperature to 350°.
In medium bowl, toss cheese with flour and bouillon; add remaining ingredients.
Pour into prepared shell.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until set.
Let... - 42.9093
Swiss Chicken Quiche
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Bake pastry shell 8 minutes; remove from oven.
Reduce oven temperature to 350"F.
In medium bowl, toss cheese with flour and bouillon; add all remaining ingredients.
Pour into prepared pastry shell.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes or... - 44.6439
Swiss Cheese And Chicken Pie
1) With the pastry, line a pie plate of 8 inches and decorate the edge.
2) Mix together the chicken and cheese and sprinkle flour all over the mixture. Put mixture into pastry shell.
3) Beat the eggs, add cream and seasoning and pour all... - 35.65
Chicken And Leek Flan
Parboil the leeks in boiling, salted water for 10 min.
Roll out the pastry and use to line flan ring or sandwich tin.
Place the chicken in the bottom of the pastry case.
Drain the leeks and place on top.
Whisk the eggs lightly into the milk and stock with a... - 39.0588
1.Start by singeing and cleaning the chicken
2.Also cut the chicken as for fricassee
3.In a kettle, place the chicken and season it, also add hot water to cover the chicken
4.Now cover the kettle and simmer slowly until the chicken is... - 33.1507
Chicken Asparagus Pie
1) Set the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Take a 1 1/2-quart baking dish and line it with pastry.
Allow the asparagus to drain and set the liquid aside.
3) Take a third of the chicken and place it in the crust.
4) Now, add half of... - 41.8931
Chicken A La King With Mushroom Stems
In a deep, 2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole melt butter on full power 30 seconds.
Blend in flour, salt and pepper.
Gradually stir in chicken stock.
Heat, uncovered, on full power 4 minutes or until thickened and smooth.
Stir... - 38.3629
Creamy Chicken Filled Turnovers
In 10-inch skillet melt butter; add onion.
Cook over medium heat until softened (4 to 5 minutes).
Stir in all remaining filling ingredients.
Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until cream cheese is melted and heated through (2 to 3 minutes).
Set... - 43.9676
Crisscross Chicken Pie
Simmer chicken with water, celery tops, 1 teaspoon salt, and peppercorns in kettle 1 hour, or until tender.
Remove from broth and let cool until easy to handle.
Strain broth into 4-cup measure; add water, if needed, to make 3 cups.
Make Curry Cream... - 42.4093
Tasty Hot Chicken Salad Tarts
When looking for a comfort bingeing, hot chicken salad tarts would surely appease. Packed with flavor, texture, and great taste, this easy-to-make chicken delight is a surefire winner. Perfect for casual get together and holiday dinners, this comfort dish is... - 108.801
1 Steam mushrooms, remove stems and finely chop caps. Marinate chicken and pork with 1 tbsp (15 ml) combined seasonings for 10 minutes and set aside. Heat oil in a pan, saute water chestnuts and bamboo shoots and set aside.
2 Heat another pan with oil and... - 34.5067
Chicken A La King Pie
Combine chicken breasts, celery tops, onion, peppercorns, salt, chicken broth or bouillon cubes, and water in large frying pan; heat to boiling; cover.
Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Remove from broth; cool until easy to handle.
Strain broth... - 43.5294
Chicken Dumpling Pot Pie
Combine chicken with onion, salt, ginger, marjoram, and water in a Dutch oven; cover.
Simmer 1 hour, or until tender; remove chicken; set aside for Step 4.
Strain broth and return to pan.
Add potatoes; heat to boiling, then add Dump ling Squares, a few at a... - 41.1684
Creole Chicken Wings With Peach Mustard Sauce
Cut tips off wings; reserve for stock.
In small bowl, stir together garlic, mustard, paprika, thyme, sugar, cayenne, salt and black pepper; blend in lemon juice to make paste.
Using pastry brush, brush paste over wings.
Arrange wings, meaty side down, on... - 39.9324
Brown Chicken Fricassee
Wash chicken; drain.
Shake pieces, a few at a time, in mixture of flour, salt, poultry seasoning, and pepper in a paper bag to coat well.
Brown slowly in salad oil in a large heavy frying pan; remove.
Add onion rings, saute until they are soft.
Return chicken... - 39.7333
Seasoned Chicken Ala King
Place the first 2 tablespoons (30 mL) of butter in a 4-cup (1 L) microwave-safe bowl and melt 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the green pepper and the mushrooms, stir well.
Microwave 3 minutes at HIGH.
Push the vegetables to one side, pressing out the butter.
Stir the... - 43.7786
1. Roll the pastry on a floured surface and slice them into 10 to 12 circle using a round cutter.
2. Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients such as the chicken, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and mayonnaise.
3. Add some dry mustard, salt, and freshly... - 46.0183
Malaysian Chicken Puffs
All of you who enjoy Malaysian cooking have to try this recipe. These puffs look really delicious. You will enjoy watching the video as the chef explains all the steps so clearly and nicely. - 112.264
Chicken And Celery Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) With about half of the pastry line a pie plate of 8-inches.
3) For the filling, mix all the ingredients together and carefully season.
4) Turn mixture into the pastry shell and after... - 42.7157
Chicken In A Crust
Cut chicken in pieces and cover with chicken stock, homemade or made with chicken bouillon cubes.
Cover and simmer until tender.
Chill the stock.
Remove skin and bones from the chicken.
Slice the meat and refrigerate.
Line a deep 2- to 2 1/2-quart bake dish... - 37.3178
Chicken Empanada Appetizers
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) Thaw the pastry sheets as given in the package directions.
3) Sprinkle a fourth of the taco seasoning on the chicken breasts.
4) In a 12-inch skillet, heat a tablespoon of oil.
5) Cook the chicken until... - 44.3721
Chicken Puff Appetizer
Puff pastry surrounds this flavour packed Thai Chicken filling. Great appetizer for a party. - 42.5474
Economical Chicken Pie
Economical Chicken Pie is loved by many, as it is easy to cook and economical recipe. Economical Chicken Pie gets its taste from lemon flavored chicken mixed with boiled eggs. - 37.3274
Chicken And Leek Roll
1. Melt butter in a frying pan over a medium heat, add leeks and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until leeks are golden. Add mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes longer or until mushrooms are soft. Remove from pan and set aside to cool.
2. Add chicken to pan and... - 37.526
Western Party Chicken
1) Cook a mixture of chicken stock, cream and rice until it just begins to thicken.
2) Stir in chicken, pineapple and nuts, being careful not to mash rice or chicken.
3) Allow the mixture to come to a boil and then thicken it by cooking for 5... - 34.1714
Chicken A La King
In top of double boiler melt butter and blend in flour, salt, pepper, and paprika add cream and milk gradually, stirring constantly until mixture, begins to thicken
Beat well add olives, pimento, and chicken.
Cook 15 minutes.
Serve hot on biscuits/toast, or... - 31.6672
Chicken A La King
Place margarine in medium bowl.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until melted, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Blend in flour, salt and pepper.
Gradually stir in half-and-half, water and bouillon.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) until thickened, 4 to 6 1/2 minutes, stirring... - 43.9036
Savory Chicken Roll
Mix the flour with the salt and suet.
Add enough cold water to make a soft, elastic dough.
Knead lightly and roll out to a strip about 8 in. by 12 in.
Fry the onion in the butter until transparent.
Add chicken and ham and fry gently until all the butter has... - 44.8869
Chicken A La Marengo
Remove skin and excess fat.
Fry joints in oil until golden brown, drain well, pour away oil.
Heat Espagnole sauce with tomato pulp, add chicken, sherry (if used), whole olives and mushrooms, truffle in large pieces, and season.
Simmer gently until chicken is... - 38.437
Original Buffalo Chicken Wings
1 At the joint, cut the wings in half.
2 Remove the wing tips, to make 32 pieces and set aside
3 In a large skillet, heat the oil.
4 When oil is sizzling hot, add in the wings, in batches.
5 Brown on one side.
6 Turn and brown the other... - 38.056
Cheesy Chicken And Ham Bundles
1) Take a Dutch oven and combine together water and bouillon cubes in it. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly until bouillon cubes are dissolved.
2) Add sherry and chicken. Bring the mixture to a boil again.
3) Cover and reduce heat.... - 48.5494
Chicken And Couscous Parcels
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Place the couscous in a bowl and just cover with boiling water. Soak for 10 minutes, or until all the liquid has been absorbed.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onion and cook over a medium heat until soft... - 40.9608
Curried Chicken Pie With Potato Topping
Heat oven to 350 Ã‚Â°F.
Melt butter or margarine, and stir in flour and curry powder.
Gradually add chicken gravy.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
Stir in mushrooms, peas, chicken, seasonings and sherry.
Pour into casserole.
Prepare... - 42.608
Spicy Masala Chicken
1. Prick the chicken thighs with a fork, rinse, pat dry and set aside in a large bowl.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the lemon juice, ginger, garlic, crushed dried red chillies, salt, sugar and honey.
3. Transfer the chicken thighs to the spice... - 43.8577
Chicken Crackling Biscuits
The yellow fat removed from the chicken should be cut into small pieces and rendered over low heat until fat is extracted and only golden crisp cracklings remain.
Lift cracklings from liquid fat and keep both refrigerated until ready for use.
If only a small... - 34.7661
Lattice Topped Chicken Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a saucepan of boiling salted water, blanch the frozen vegetables according to package directions.
3. Drain and refresh the vegetables.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients except crescent rolls.
5. Place... - 44.4961
1) Make the pastry dough as per the instructions on the package.
2) Spread out the dough into rectangle of 7 x 10 inches.
3) Cut the rolled out rectangle into 12 circles using a biscuit cutter.
4) Take 2 flat-bottomed baking dishes and... - 42.5942
Chicken A La King With Bacon
1) Drain the peas and mushrooms. Reserve the liquids.
2) In a saucepan, sauté mushrooms and celery together in butter till they are tendered and stir the flour in.
3) To the reserved liquids, add enough milk to make 2 cups of liquid.... - 45.7667
Chicken Breasts With Mango Sauce
1. Rinse the chicken breasts and pat them dry. Remove the fillets and flatten the breasts out as described above. Using a sharp knife, make 2 diagonal slits on each breast to allow the flavours and heat to penetrate the flesh more easily.
2. In a small bowl,... - 34.6713
Chicken A La King With Half And Half
1. Prepare and bake the patty shells as the package directs. Meanwhile, in a deep 12-inch skillet, melt the butter over moderate heat. Add the mushrooms and green pepper and saute for 5 minutes or until tender. Whisk in the flour and cook until bubbly.
2.... - 33.542
Roast Whole Chicken With Vegetable Cheese Stuffing
I like having this Roast Whole Chicken mostly because the Vegetable Cheese Stuffing makes the whole dish so exciting and indulgent and guess what, it is so easy a classic recipe to try! With the fabulous flavor of mozzarella cheese and Thyme leaves as a... - 38.3167