- » Easy Chicken Parmesan Salad
Easy Chicken Parmesan Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy chicken parmesan salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy chicken parmesan salad recipes.
Chicken Salad With Parmesan And Tomatoes
Place the chicken fillets in a single layer in a shallow dish.
Whisk the oil, parsley and garlic in a bowl.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Pour the mixture over the chicken.
Turn the fillets several times to coat thoroghly, cover the dish and stand at room... - 42.3635
Parmesan Chicken Salad
Tear the cooked chicken into small pieces and place in a large bowl.
Add the celery, mayonnaise, dillweed and Parmesan cheese; mix well.
Chill, covered, for several hours before serving. - 26.4787
Parmesan Chicken With Baby Arugula Salad
1. On a work surface, arrange the chicken breasts between 2 sheets of plastic wrap. Pound the breasts to a 1/2-inch thickness.
2. In a food processor, pulse the garlic clove until finely chopped. Add the panko, Parmesan and parsley and pulse until the parsley... - 38.3754
Golden Parmesan Chicken
Heat oven to 425Â°.
Grease baking pan, 13 X 9 X 2 inches.
Mix cheese, salt and pepper.
Dip chicken into butter, then coat with cheese mixture.
Arrange chicken skin side down in pan.
Pour remaining butter on chicken.
Bake uncovered 30 minutes.
Turn chicken;... - 32.9464
Baked Chicken Parmesan
Line a shallow baking pan with aluminum foil.
Pour salad oil into pan.
Place in hot oven (425Â°) to heat, about 10 minutes.
Remove pan from oven.
Place chicken pieces, skin side down, in hot oil.
Sprinkle with half the oregano and salt.
Sprinkle lightly... - 38.2215
Chicken Parmesan With Spaghetti
Chicken parmesan or chicken cutlets is a nice snack food or even as main dish. It is very easy to make and good to eat also. It has chicken, pasta and cheese. All the ingredients make food a treat. - 89.4891
Wegmans Chicken Parmesan
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shares this classic Italian recipe that's a favorite at restaurants, but anyone can do. This recipe is as simple as it gets. It can be done quickly and it can easily be used along with a side of spaghetti or vegetable.... - 138.929
Tasty Chicken Parmesan
Chicken parmesan is one dish that has got universal fan-following and you might have come across quite a few recipes till date. However, Keith Snow teaches you how to storm up this classic Italian dish in your kitchen, but in a non-traditional way. Surprised!... - 111.766
Easy Hot Chicken Salad
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Heat the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the celery, red pepper, and scallions, and saute, stirring, for 1 minute or until slightly softened.
Blend in the flour and cook and stir for 1... - 40.6797
Baked Chicken Parmesan
Baked Chicken Parmesan is an amazingly easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Baked Chicken Parmesan; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 26.0277
Chicken And Mushrooms In Parmesan Cream
1) On a paper plate or a sheet of wax paper, dredge the cutlets in flour, coating lightly on both sides.
2) Combine together the margarine and oil in a 10-inch non-stick skillet. Heat the margarine is melted.
3) To the melted margarine, add the cutlets... - 46.4618
The Big Easy Chicken Salad
1. Cut 1 inch off the bottoms of the asparagus and peel the stems. Bring an inch of salted water to a boil in a wide skillet. Add the asparagus and cook them over medium heat until just cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water to stop... - 31.9359
Creamy And Crunchy Parmesan Cheese Salad Bowls
Why stick to boring green salad when you can do so much more with the greens. Betty's parmesan cheese salad bowls is just one such exciting way to make the regular salad look and taste all the more sumptuous. Stream the video recipe to master the art of... - 87.7637
Italian Parmesan Chicken
1. In a food processor or electric blender container, process Kellogg's Special K cereal, Parmesan cheese, flour and Italian seasoning until cereal resembles fine crumbs. Place mixture in shallow bowl; set aside.
2. Pour salad dressing into another shallow... - 28.7471
Crispy Chicken Drumsticks
Combine crumbs, cheese and a light sprinkling of salt and pepper.
Coat chicken with salad dressing and dip each piece in the crumb mixture.
Bake in a shallow pan for 1 hour at 350Â° F. - 25.2905
Zucchini With Parmesan Cheese
Zucchini With Parmesan Cheese is an astounding appetizer. The Lemon juice gives the Zucchini With Parmesan Cheese a piquant and invigorating taste. - 41.26
Cheesy Cream Puffs With Chicken Salad
Combine water and butter in a medium saucepan, bring to a boil.
Add flour and salt, all at once, stirring vigorously over medium-high heat until mixture leaves sides of pan and forms a smooth ball.
Remove from heat, and cool 5 minutes.
Add eggs, one at a... - 35.8068
Chicken And Apple Pasta Salad
1. Cook the pasta in salt water for 8 minutes and once it’s done drain it and keep it aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl mix the pasta along with the apple, chicken breast, basil paste, Italian dressing & balsamic vinegar. Toss well so... - 94.2327
Combine romaine, chicken, and Parmesan.
Mix salad dressing and next 3 indredients.
Toss half of the mixture with croutons; don't soak.
Add to salad with remaining dressing. - 31.6617
Caesar Salad With Grilled Chicken
If you are dating and want a recipe to impress that someone special, you got to watch this video. In this video, chef Scott reveals a recipe that is very simple but worked wonder. He is making Cesar salad which has a very flavorful homemade dressing that has... - 117.46
Light And Easy Italian Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 350
2. Take a 12x7 1/2x2 inch baking dish and arrange the chicken on it.
3. Put water to fill the dish ¼.
4. Drizzle the dressing on the chicken.
5. Season first with black pepper and then with tarragon or... - 39.5917
Baked Parmesan Tilapia
Seasoned tilapia topped with a golden, parmesan-breadcrumb crust. Easy, quick and tried and true! This baked parmesan tilapia recipe is company worthy but weekday friendly! I've never tried it on chicken but I plan on doing that next since I just love the... - 0
Zesty Chicken Salad
1. Rub a salad bowl with garlic and discard the garlic clove
2. In the same bowl, place the yogurt, lemon juice, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and anchovy fillets.
3. Add the chicken, celery, scallion, salt, and pepper.
4. Mix well till... - 44.2031
Simple Marinated Chicken Salad
1. Take a cutting board and place a large plastic wrap piece on it. Lay down each of the chicken piece on it. Using a second plastic wrap, cover the chicken pieces.
2. Take cooking mallet and pound the chicken surface gently. Turn upside down... - 48.1428
Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap
In bowl, combine chicken, lettuce, tomato, salad dressing and Parmesan cheese.
Toss until well combined.
Evenly divide mixture among each tortilla. - 23.1547
Caesar Chicken Potato Salad
Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water.
Cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat; cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute chicken in oil for 5-10 minutes or until juices run clear.
Drain potatoes; add to... - 42.4659
Herbed Vegetables With Lentils
Herbed Vegetables With Lentils is simply heatly and takes no time to cook. The Parmesan cheese and yellow squash gives the Herbed Vegetables With Lentils a velvety taste. - 40.462
Slow-cooker Hot Chicken Salad
Place the chicken, celery, croutons and Parmesan cheese in a slow cooker; toss to combine.
Combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice and salt in a small bowl; stir until blended.
Add the mayonnaise mixture to the chicken mixture; stir to coat thoroughly.
Cook on... - 36.7226
Caesar's Chicken Salad
In small skillet melt butter; add the croutons.
Cook and stir till lightly browned.
Remove from heat; sprinkle with garlic salt.
Rub a large salad bowl with a cut clove of garlic, if desired.
Add the romaine, cooked chicken strips, halved artichoke... - 35.2379
Chicken Salad Sandwiches Supreme
Are you looking for a mouthwatering Chicken Salad Sandwiches Supreme recipe? This is the most comforting Main Dish recipe I have come across. The Chicken Salad Sandwiches Supreme is made with chicken which is easy to procure from any grocery store. Chicken... - 40.4694
Lime Chicken Pasta Salad
In a large, plastic, zip-tight bag, combine 1/4 cup of the olive oil, 4 tablespoons of the lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon of the black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the cayenne.
Add the chicken and seal the bag, pressing out the air.
Refrigerate at least 1... - 46.9273
Tasty Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
This mainstay of Italian restaurants makes for a colorful, refreshing and flavorful addition to any platter. Chef Keith Snow shows how you can toss up this lip-smacking salad at home using classic Caesar dressing and grilled chicken. A bistro-style treat at... - 106.194
Chicken Caesar Salad
Cut chicken tenders in half lengthwise and crosswise.
Heat 1 tablespoon salad dressing in large nonstick skillet.
Add chicken; cook and stir over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Remove chicken from skillet; sprinkle with pepper... - 32.9327
Caesar Style Chicken Salad
Caesar Style Chicken Salad has a wonderful taste. The chicken lovers must try Caesar Style Chicken Salad. The Caesar Style Chicken Salad is an easy to prepare dish. - 36.3424
Chicken Caesar Salad
Cut chicken in half lengthwise and crosswise.
Heat 1 tablespoon salad dressing in large nonstick skillet.
Add chicken; cook and stir over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Remove chicken from skillet; sprinkle with pepper and let... - 29.4224
Chicken Salad A La Caesar
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Saute the chicken until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Remove it to a plate to cool for 10 minutes (or grill the chicken on a stovetop grill).
2. While the chicken is... - 39.7602
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
Enjoy the taste and flavor of this wonderful restaurant salad right at home. The grilled chicken Caesar salad is an easy to make salad that is sure to be a family favorite. A wonderful meal idea for a quick and delicious dinner. - 36.7287
Chicken Caesar Salad
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.
2.To make croutons, place bread cubes in a baking dish, drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Bake for 15 minutes or until bread is crisp and golden. Cool.
3. Place chicken and bacon on oiled barbecue and cook for 2-3... - 36.8269
Garlic Chicken Caesar Salad
In food processor or blender, combine soup, chicken broth, vinegar, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and Worcestershire sauce; process until smooth.
In large salad bowl, combine lettuce and 1 cup dressing; toss well to coat.
Top with chicken and croutons;... - 37.6652
Chicken Pasta Salad With Fruit
Combine first 11 ingredients in large serving bowl and toss gently.
Mix mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice and salt and white pepper in small bowl.
Pour over salad and toss again.
Refrigerate until ready to use. - 33.6406
Shredded Chicken Salad
1) From the chicken, trim the excess fat.
2) Wash the chicken with cold water and pat dry.
3) Put the chicken in a 1-quart glass baking dish.
4) With heavy-duty plastic, cover the chicken and vent.
5) Microwave on HIGH for 4 to 6... - 48.6258
Warm Spinach Salad With Chicken And Apples
1. Sprinkle about an eighth of a teaspoon of salt over the chicken and rub it well
2. Apply a coat of cooking spray over a skillet and heat it over a medium to high flame
3. Add the chicken and cook for about five minutes or less on each side; slice it... - 46.5575
Summer Pasta Salad
If you crave for a pasta salad that bursts with bright summer flavors, summer pasta salad is your bet. Cathy tosses up a vibrant, refreshing and flavorful pasta dish that is just perfect for your backyard bash or countryside picnic. Healthy, tasty and... - 110.583
Chicken Caesar Salad
Wash and pat dry chicken breasts and pound between two sheets of plastic wrap to a thickness of 1/2 inch.
Whisk together the oils, lemon juice, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and 1/4 cup Parmesan.
Brush the chicken with some of the dressing.
Place the chicken... - 38.6514
Chicken Salad Casserole
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Lightly spray an 8-x-8-inch pan with vegetable oil.
In a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, melt margarine.
Add mushrooms, bell peppers, onion and water chestnuts.
Cover and cook 7 to 9 minutes.
Uncover and continue cooking over... - 45.0645
Herbed Chicken Salad
Combine first 3 ingredients.
Mix together next 4 ingredients and dash pepper.
Pour half the dressing over croutons and toss (do not let croutons get soaked).
Add croutons to salad with remaining dressing. - 28.8308
Chicken Caesar Salad
1. Trim the chicken fillets. Mix together the garlic, salt, pepper, oil and lemon juice. Cover and marinate the chicken for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
2. Heat grill or chargrill until hot. Sear the fillets one minute on each side, then cook 3 minutes... - 39.4546
Healthy Chicken Caesar Salad
Today, I am going to show how to make healthy chicken caesar salad. I find caesar salad dressings very rich, so, this is my version of making an extremely low-fat dressing for my healthy chicken caesar salad. Its fat free and still loaded with flavors. This... - 105.996
Garlicky Pasta Chicken Salad
1. Split garlic cloves from each other and drop them into boiled water for 1 minute.
2. Drain the water and peel off the skins from the garlic cloves.
3. Take a small saucepan and place the garlic cloves into it with oil and rosemary... - 47.7687
Chicken Caesar Salad
1. Preheat broiler. Flatten chicken to an even thickness. In a small mixing bowl, combine olive oil and garlic. Brush about 2 tablespoons of garlic oil over both sides of both bread and chicken.
2. Broil chicken about 4 inches from heat, turning once, until... - 30.7426
Chicken Pesto Salad
Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
Rinse the chicken and pat dry; season with a dash of lemon pepper and garlic powder on each side.
Cook in the prepared skillet over medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes or until cooked through, turning several... - 40.4847
Chicken And Pesto Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain.
2. Combine pasta and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. - 30.9738
Southwestern Chicken Salad With Chipotle Caesar Dressing
1. Combine mayonnaise, soy sauce, brown sugar, chicken broth, chipotle peppers and lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
2. Place lettuce, chicken, tomatoes and cheese in a large bowl. Add dressing and toss. - 34.0897
Simple Chicken Or Turkey Salad
For Caesar salad
1. In a bowl make lettuce bed and top with, chicken, tomatoes, onion and bell peppers.
2. Serve Caesar Salad with parmesan cheese and enjoy!
For Fried Chicken Salad
1. In a bowl make lettuce bed and top with, chicken,... - 0
Chicken Asparagus Salad
1. Combine chicken, onion, salt, pepper and 2 cups water in a large frying pan; cover. Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Remove from broth; cool until easy to handle, then pull off skin. Remove meat from each half of breast in one large piece;... - 32.1361
Chicken Pasta Salad
In a large bowl, toss pasta, chicken, oil and garlic powder.
Cover and chill.
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, salad dressing, mustard, curry powder, salt and pepper; cover and chill.
Just before serving, add the red pepper, tomato, carrot and dressing to... - 35.4598
Warm Chicken And Greens Salad
1. Place each chicken breast half between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, flatten to1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Sprinkle chicken evenly on both sides with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
2. Place a large nonstick... - 37.2187
Today's Caesar Salad
1) To prepare the dressing: Mix egg, chicken broth, anchovy fillets, olive oil, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl/container.
2) Cover the mix and blend/mix until smooth and move this to a small saucepan.
3) Cook this dressing over low... - 44.9102
Southwest Caesar Salad
• Combine romaine, croutons and Parmesan cheese from salad bag with chicken, beans, corn, tomato, bell pepper and onion in large serving bowl.
• Pour dressing from packet over salad; toss to coat evenly. Serve with crusty bread, if desired. - 28.4873
Freezer Meals With Jenny Stanger
Jenny Stanger's solution for the 5 p.m. 'What's for dinner?' panic is to spend two hours, every two weeks, preparing two recipes, with each recipe large enough to make three family-size dinners. Planning ahead and freezing meals can simplify family life. Busy... - 126.371
Succulent Italian Chicken Over Greens
1. Set oven to broil.
2. In a bowl, add mayonnaise, vinegar, oregano, garlic, and basil. Mix well to combine. Reserve half of the mixture in another bowl.
3. Brush mayonnaise mixture on chicken pieces, and place it on a baking dish.... - 105.358
Chicken And Beans Romano
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a sauce pan 3 cups of water to boil, and cook the green beans until tender.
3) Remove from heat, drain and rinse under cold water.
4) In a bowl mix together tomato juice, vinegar, onion flakes, salt,... - 47.2538
Chicken And Spinach Rollups
1.Take a big sized Dutch oven and heat margarine in it.
2.Put carrots, onion and celery in the oven and stir it well till the time onion becomes soft and transparent.
3.Put flour and cornstarch in the oven and let the ingredients cook for a minute on... - 43.062
Chick Pea And Artichoke Salad
1) In a salad bowl, add the chickpeas, artichoke hearts, tomato, and scallions. Mix gently and keep aside.
2) In another small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese.
3) Using a wire whisk, beat until the mixture is blended... - 45.4114
1. Place the hazelnuts in an ungreased heavy-based pan over a low heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring until lightly browned.
2. Combine with all the other salad ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Blend all the dressing ingredients except the yogurt in a liquidizer.... - 30.4563
Summertime Turkey Sausage Salad
1. In a skillet on medium flame, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Cook turkey sausage for 10 minutes, turning throughout.
2. After sausage cools, cut into circular pieces.
3. In a small skillet on medium flame, add 1 teaspoon olive oil and cook yellow... - 105.327
Easy Eggplant Casserole
If you are deperately hunting for a good-for-you-dish that is also low in calories, then this recipe could be your ideal bet. Beryl Stokes shares with us an easy main course recipe using fresh eggplants, Creole seasonings, and Cajun flavors. Delicious and... - 99.862
Spaghetti With Chicken Livers
1. Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the green onions, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until soft.
3. Add the wine to the skillet, and simmer, uncovered, for 2... - 35.8836
Midwest Barbecue Pasta Salad
Midwest Barbecue Pasta Salad is a simply delicious mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this amazingly tempting pasta salad; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 40.419
Poulet A La Battleyani
1) In a saucepan, heat small amount of butter till it is light brown.
2) Add the green pepper and chicken. Cook over low flame till the chicken has browned lightly.
3) In another saucepan, pour the cream. Cook over low flame till it is thoroughly... - 46.1083
Here's a tantalizing country French dish. Maryann Ridini has added some flair of her own. - 123.608
Chicken Caesar Sandwiches
In skillet, cook bacon over medium heat for about 4 minutes or until crisp.
Drain on paper towel; break into 1/2 inch (1 cm) pieces.
Drain tomatoes well; combine with bacon and chicken.
Dressing: In large bowl, combine garlic, vinegar, anchovy paste, lemon... - 42.3537
Pasta And Bean Salad
Cook pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water until just tender; drain.
Heat butter in a large frying pan over moderate heat.
Add broad beans, pepper and sambal oelek or tabasco.
Cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes.
Add stock, cover and simmer for 10... - 33.31
Classic Chef's Salad
Place the torn salad greens into 6 large individual salad bowls. Arrange Swiss or cheddar cheese strips, ham or beef strips, and chicken or turkey strips over salad greens; sprinkle with blue, feta, or Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Add the hard-cooked egg... - 30.1954
Classic Chefs Salad
Place the torn salad greens into 6 large individual salad bowls.
Arrange Swiss or cheddar cheese strips, ham or beef strips, and chicken or turkey strips over salad greens; sprinkle with blue, feta, or Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Add the hard-cooked egg... - 38.276
Mushroom Celery Salad
1. In a small bowl stir with a wire whisk combining lemon juice and oil.
2. Dissolve bouillon granules in water and add to lemon juice mixture.
3. Stir in salt and pepper.
4. In a large serving bowl combine mushrooms, celery, cheese and parsley.
5.... - 45.473
Wegmans Arugula Salad
This simple, tasty salad is always on our lunch menu! Wegmans' Chef Nella Neeck shows you how it's done and why it's the perfect complement to any Italian meal. This salad is so great, everyone at the table just can't get enough of it. For once you will be... - 133.488
Summer Chicken Divan
Combine chicken, onion, salt, pepper and 2 cups water in a large frying pan; cover.
Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Remove from broth; cool until easy to handle, then pull off skin.
Remove meat from each half of breast in one large piece; set... - 42.9589
Chicken Liver Risotto With Rice
1) In a large ovenproof casserole, gently saute the onion in the oil, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes until softened.
2) Stir in the chicken livers and garlic, saute over a medium heat, stirring continuously for 2-3 minutes or until the livers... - 44.0916
Golden Oats Fried Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a shallow dish, combine first 7 ingredients.
3. In a baking dish, large enough to accommodate the chicken pieces in a single layer, combine add the butter.
4. Place the dish in the oven and allow it... - 45.8878
Julius Caesar Salad
To make the dressing: In a blender or food processor, combine the vinegar, lemon juice, anchovy paste, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic.
Process until well-blended.
Add the cottage cheese, milk, and Parmesan.
Process until very smooth and creamy.
To... - 48.0389
Corn And Tomato Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta. Rinse with cold water; drain again. Meanwhile, if using fresh corn, cut the kernels off the cobs. Cook corn, covered, in boiling water about 4 minutes or till tender; drain. If using frozen corn,... - 38.3055
Chili Broad Bean Salad
1. Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan, following packet directions. Drain, rinse under cold running water, then drain again and set aside to cool completely.
2. Heat oil in a large frying pan and cook broad beans and chili paste over a medium... - 35.1162
1) Into a large wooden salad bowl, out the lettuce pieces. Set aside.
2) In a heavy-bottomed skillet, heat the oil and add the garlic. Cook gently for about 1 to 2 minutes, till the garlic is tender and lightly colored.
3) With the help of a slotted... - 43.4614
1) Rinse the dried beans and soak overnight in 6 cups of water. Discard any beans that float to the top.
2) Drain the beans and rinse well.
3) In a large heavy pan, place the beans.
3) Cover with 8 cups of fresh water and the chicken... - 48.121
Quick Chicken Caesar
In a large salad bowl, whisk together salad dressing, mustard, and Worcestershire.
Add chicken and salad greens and toss well.
Season with pepper, sprinkle cheese and cheese straw pieces on top, and toss again.
Serve immediately. - 35.5647
Make-ahead Chicken Divan
Make-Ahead Chicken Divan is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Make-Ahead Chicken Divan; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 45.9778
Chicken Divan Classic
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2) Cook the broccoli until tender in a salted, boiling water and drain.
3) In a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the flour.
4) Mix in the chicken broth and cook with continuous stirring until... - 45.2006
Herbed Chicken A La Francais
Arrange chicken breast halves in a 12x7 1/2 2x2 inch baking dish.
Sprinkle green onion and tarragon atop chicken.
Dot with margarine or butter.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add wine to baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, in a 350Â° oven for 30 minutes.
Remove... - 40.736
Baked Chicken Tenders
Try this delicious version of Baked Chicken Tenders recipe. I am sure, once you taste this mouth-watering Baked Chicken Tenders, you'll love to share it with your friends and family! - 41.7354
Oven Fried Chicken
This oven fried chicken is a healthy yet delicious crusty chicken recipe. Breaded with a cheesy coating and flavored with a hint of garlic, the oven fried chicken is best served with grilled vegetable salad with a sauce of choice. - 34.0922
Italian Style Chicken Scallops
Place chicken breasts, one at a time, between 2 sheets of wax paper or plastic wrap.
With flat side of a mallet, gently pound breasts until each is about 3/8 inch thick; set aside.
In a blender or food processor, whirl egg, milk, onion, and garlic until... - 41.5905