- » Easy Chicken Nachos
Easy Chicken Nachos Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy chicken nachos recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy chicken nachos recipes.
Easy Chicken Nacho Bake
Craving for a delicious dinner that can be made in no time? Try this simple Cheesy Chicken and Nacho bake recipe. The chef demonstrates a step wise process to prepare this delicacy in your own kitchen. Do not miss it. - 127.348
Microwave Directions Spread tortilla chips on flat microwave-safe plate.
Sprinkle chicken, onions and cheese over chips.
Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds until cheese starts to bubble.
Garnish with chilies, if desired.
Conventional Directions Preheat... - 37.1453
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Lightly coat a 15"x 10"x 1" baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and spread the chips in an even layer in the bottom of the pan.
Toss the chicken with 3 tablespoons salsa in a small bowl and scatter over the chips, then sprinkle... - 35.9955
Buffalo Style Chicken Nachos
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine chicken, Frank's RedHot Sauce and butter.
Layer chips, chicken and cheese in ovenproof serving dish or baking dish.
Bake 5 minutes just until cheese melts.
Garnish as desired.
Splash on more Frank's RedHot Sauce to taste. - 29.5251
California Style Chicken Nachos
1. Preheat the oven at 500° F temperature
2. Separate the corn chips and select 32 whole triangles.
3. Arrange all these on a large baking sheet.
1. Spread the cheese evenly over each of the chips
2. Bake 3 minutes... - 42.4367
Fiesta Chicken Nachos
In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until no longer pink.
Remove from skillet; cut into strips.
In same skillet, combine chicken and Cheese Creations Sauce; heat through.
On serving... - 32.1998
Chipotle Chicken Wraps And Asian Chicken Nachos
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
1. For making Quick Coleslaw – place red and Napa cabbage in mixer and grind.
2. Scrape out the mixture in a large bowl and add in vinegar and sea salt and stir. Keep the coleslaw aside.
3. For... - 87.6861
Nachos Con Queso Y Cerveza
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place chips in 13X9-inch baking pan.
Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Heat over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, peppers, garlic, chili powder and cumin.
Cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring... - 43.5224
Mexicali Nacho Platter
1. In a large 2-quart saucepan, pour in the nacho cheese soup mix and milk and whip well till combined through. Bring this mixture to the boil till it thickens. Then reduce heat and simmer covered while stirring occasionally for five minute
2. Add the... - 29.2679
Fajita Nachos with Guacamole is a quick and easy snack idea, perfect for a game day or a party. Get the recipe from this video and try out this flavorful and crunchy bite recipe. - 129.83
Chicken Nacho Dip
In a large saucepan, combine the chicken, beans, salsa and onion; heat through.
Transfer to a serving bowl; sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.
Serve with tortilla chips. - 29.2918
Light N' Lean Nachos
In a 4-cup glass measuring cup, combine half of the potatoes and 1/4 cup stock.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the potatoes are just tender.
Let stand for 5 minutes, or until cool enough to handle.
Drain the... - 40.6359
White Beans Nachos
1. Heat oil in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat. Add carrot, onions and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until soft. Stir in cumin and ground coriander. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
2. Add beans and stock. Bring to simmering. Simmer,... - 37.3304
Kid Friendly Throw Together Nachos
This recipe is really an occasion to put all of your weekly left-overs to good use. You can make the best nachos with meats, vegetables, cheese. Its great to make your own healthy nacho chips with a wonderful healthy choice of Ezekiel or brown rice wraps. Get... - 33.3113
Nacho Potato Soup
The nacho potato soup is a flavorful and delicious soup made with potatoes and served with tortilla chips. Cooked with chicken and potatoes with hot pepper sauce for flavor, the nacho potato soup is also spiced with green chilies. Filling and spicy, I often... - 42.7332
Nacho Cheese Dip
1. In a slow cooker cook cheese on Low such that it melts, stirring occasionally.
2. Then stir soup and chilies and heat on Low 1 hour.
3. Pour over tortilla chips just before serving. - 28.7505
This is a simple Crockpot recipe to make with chicken. - 99.7571
Miss Anita Cookie, the sweetheart of burlesque, joined us for our Football Sunday video. She cooked her Sweet & Spicy Saucy Sauce for me to dip my fried chicken wings into. You must try this recipe. I've made it over and over again since that day and it's... - 124.893
Creamed Chicken In Patty Shells
1. Place onion in 2-quart microwave-safe casserole. Cover with lid; microwave on high 1 1/2 minutes or until tender.
2. Stir in soup until smooth. Stir in cheese, milk, pimento and sherry. Gently fold in chicken. Cover; microwave on high 5 minutes or until... - 30.9125
Creamy, Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip (appetizer Time)
Monique may have a huge range of dishes but her creamy spinach and artichoke dip is great with cold meat, fried chicken and even with fries. To be frank though, its very high on calories. This would be a great dip for parties and picnics though. - 111.517
Try this Broccoli Chicken recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Broccoli Chicken will surely give you a huge fan following! - 25.0051
Santa Fe Chicken
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Brown the chicken with the bell pepper and onion in hot oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Spread the rice evenly in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Layer the chicken mixture over the rice.
Combine the cans of soup and the tomatoes... - 43.2519
Shredded Chicken Filling
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish put the chicken, stock, bay leaf and garlic, cover it with microwave safe plastic wrap, make a few holes in it for the steam to escape and microwave at full power for 5 minutes.
2. Take it out, turn the... - 30.6182
Creamy Chicken Vegetable Chowder
In 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, combine milk, chicken broth, cream of potato soup and cream of chicken soup; blend well.
Add remaining chowder ingredients except cheese; mix well.
Cook over medium heat 5 to 8 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring... - 42.2857
Mexicali Chicken Casserole
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, mushrooms and onion. Cover with lid; microwave on high 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in soup until smooth; stir in chicken, tomatoes and sour cream.... - 32.5296
Hot Salsa Chicken Wings
Love Mexican flavor in your meal, then you will surely enjoy this unique method of preparing hot chicken wings. Yes, these are marinated in salsa and coated in ground tortilla - sounds unique! Follow the chef in this video and recreate the same in your... - 97.2794
Fiesta Chicken And Potatoes
1. Mix the undiluted soup with the water and the sauce packets from the potato packages until well blended. Set aside.
2. Scatter the potatoes from 1 package over the bottom of a 4-quart electric slow cooker. Sprinkle with half of the scallions, bell pepper,... - 29.1808
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir soup until smooth. Add eggs; beat until smooth.
2. Cover with lid; microwave on high 6 1/2 minutes or until eggs are nearly set, stirring 3 times during cooking. Let stand, covered, 2 minutes. Garnish with parsley. - 18.7265
I have developed my own enchilada sauce recipe that is very delicious and is somewhat like the recipe we served in our restaurant. - 130.816
Shredded Beef Filling
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish cook the beef with beef stock, bay leaf and garlic at full power for 5 minutes.
2. Cook for another 30 minutes at half power and stir the mixture every 10 minutes.
3. Take it out and leave it for 10... - 33.6117
This video is part of our Football Sunday series. Also look for Nachos, Hot Wings, and Margaritas. Cheese is the main ingredient in quesadillas but feel free to add chicken, beef, tomatoes, peppers, caramelized onions or anything your taste buds desire. I... - 119.953
Wasabi Edamame Fish Tostadas With Cream Cheese
Tacos, tostones and tostadas are characteristic preparations of Mexican cuisine. Watch chef Juliey showing how to make Wasabi Edamama Fish Tostadas with tilapia filets, some vegetables and seasonings to fill tostada shells. Great typical fare! - 103.126
How To Make Restaurant Style Salsa - Bloopers At The End!
This recipe is a must for your Mexican food parties. It is one of the healthiest Mexican recipes out there. It goes great with most foods other than Mexican as well. Try it on your eggs for breakfast, or chicken, beef or pork - 121.857