- » Easy Chicken Meatballs
Easy Chicken Meatballs Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy chicken meatballs recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy chicken meatballs recipes.
How To Cook Chicken Meatballs
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, chilli powder, garlic powder, and ground chicken. Mix well.
2. Drop butter to keep chicken moist and mix to combine.
3. Roll mixture into small meatballs, keeping them uniform in shape.
4.... - 0
You May Also Like!
Chicken And Meatballs
This Chicken And Meatballs taste incredibly good with rice and noodles! You can conveniently make the Chicken and Meatballs on busy days also as it will remain fresh for a long time. Try out and let me know! - 44.0305
Japanese Chicken Meatballs
Jean journeys to Izakaya 10 for some Japanese-style bar food. These chicken meatballs are easy to make and tasty. And you get to learn how to make homemade teriyaki sauce. - 13.581
Pasta With Mexican Chicken Meatballs In Jalapeno N' Tomato Sauce
Put all the ingredients for the meatballs in a mixing bowl.
With your hands, squeeze the ingredients together until thoroughly blended.
Remove the broiler tray and spray it lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
Preheat the broiler without the tray.
With a... - 45.01
Spaghetti And Chicken Meatballs
1. In a mixing bowl, use your hands to mix gently but thoroughly chicken, egg, bread crumbs, parsley, garlic, oregano, basil, salt, pepper, and 2 table-spoons of Parmesan cheese. Form chicken mixture into meatballs about 1 1/2 to 2 inches in diameter.
2.... - 30.4925
Pesto Chicken Meatballs
1. Combine the chicken, pesto, bread crumbs, and egg in a mixing bowl. Using your hands, squeeze the ingredients together until they are evenly mixed, but don't overwork the mixture. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Shape the mixture into small balls,... - 33.2373
Baked Chicken Meatballs
This is a chicken dish you are going to love! Baked chicken meatballs will soon be a hot favorite with you owing to its simple, easy instructions and great taste. All you have to do is mix the ingredients, make it into a ball and bake it. This dish goes well... - 86.7589