- » Easy Chicken Marinara
Easy Chicken Marinara Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy chicken marinara recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy chicken marinara recipes.
Combine breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper, mix well, and set aside.
Dip each chicken breast half in eggs, coat with breadcrumb mixture, and set aside.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add chicken, and cook about 2 minutes on each side or until... - 39.6447
A simple preparation of the chicken marinara is being demonstrated here! The video and audio quality can be improvised, never the less the recipe is still do-able. See the video for more. - 73.3176
Easy Marinara Sauce- Crazy Simple And Delicious
This marinara sauce is a wonderful way to liven up your pasta and any meat dishes. Its mades with a range of luscious ingredients but its well worth the effort and time. Try it with a salad and fresh toasted garlic bread for a great summer meal. - 109.408
Marinara Sauce With Herbs
When you are cooking do you often miss some base sauce that could be used in pasta, polenta, chicken parmesan or any other dish? Try making some Marinara sauce. It is simple and very easy. Watch this video on how to make marinara sauce seasoned with fresh... - 136.468
Baked Chicken With Marinara Sauce
Combine flour, salt, and pepper in brown paper bag.
Add chicken a few pieces at a time; shake until coated with flour mixture.
Place chicken in single layer in shallow baking dish.
Dot with butter.
Bake at 450°F 25 minutes.
Remove from oven; pour sauce over... - 36.0862
1) In a saucepan, lightly brown onion and garlic in oil.
2) Stir in meat with a fork and cook until browned.
3) Add in rest of the ingredients and uncover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
4) Serve hot after removing bay leaf. - 35.4394
Quick Chicken Marinara
1) In a skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and stir in chicken and pepper.
2) Cook the mixture for 3 minutes and pour in sauce.
3) Cook for 3 to 5 minutes over medium heat until chicken is cooked well.
4) Serve hot over hot fettuccine and... - 28.5555
Parmesan Polenta With Chicken Marinara
1. In a heavy saucepan, bring broth to a boil over medium heat. In a mixing bowl, whisk polenta into cold water until smooth and free of lumps. Slowly whisk dissolved polenta into boiling broth. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring almost... - 30.6982
Spicy Marinara Sauce With Seafood And Pasta
Saute onions and garlic in liquid Butter Buds, or chicken broth, until onion is golden brown.
Add tomatoes and juice, basil, red pepper, mushrooms, and the can of spaghetti sauce.
Simmer about 15 minutes.
You can add shrimp, scallops, crab, or any other... - 29.4736
Mushroom Marinara Sauce On Pasta
1) In a medium saucepan, over medium high heat, soften onion, garlic and mushrooms by cooking in broth for 5-7 minutes.
2) Pour in tomato sauce, honey, oregano, basil and white pepper and allow the mixture to come to a boil.
3) Gently simmer for 20... - 42.1269
1)In a bowl, mix tomato sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, Tabasco, salad oil and finely chopped onions.
2)On a grate set, arrange the chicken halves or quarters, skin side up. The grate must be 3 to 6 inches from hot coals.
3)Apply the... - 43.3738
Mushroom-marinara Sauce On Pasta
1. In medium saucepan, cook onion, garlic and mushrooms in broth 5-7 minutes or until softened, over medium high heat.
2. Add tomato sauce, honey, oregano, basil and white pepper.
3. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
4. Add... - 36.0774
Original Marinara Sauce
1. In a large nonstick saucepan, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Stir in the onion and garlic and saute for 5 minutes or until tender.
2. Stir in the remaining ingredients and bring to a full boil. Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes;... - 34.6785
Spaghetti Squash With Marinara Sauce
A simple spaghetti squash recipe that even kids can prepare. All you need is a squash and your favorite readymade marinara sauce to go with it. This is a good recipe to assign to your kids when they are learning to cook. - 135.783
Chicken Cacciatore With Bell Pepper
Wash and pat dry the chicken breasts.
Place chicken on one sheet of foil.
Top with Marinara sauce, mushrooms and bell pepper.
Top with second sheet of foil and fold the edges over three times to seal the foil packet.
Rotate in the Flat Standard Basket for 20... - 25.6299
Chicken, Spinach, And Sun Dried Tomato Calzones
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. Drain spinach in a sieve, pressing to extract as much liquid as possible. In a medium bowl, combine spinach, chicken, ricotta, Parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, oregano, pepper, and 1/2 cup of marinara sauce.
2. Unfold pizza... - 30.923
Prosciutto Chicken Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to 1/4 inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
3. Combine ricotta cheese and next 3 ingredients in a bowl. Place 1 slice prosciutto on top of each... - 27.2035
Chicken Parmesan Presto
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. Use your hands to flatten chicken to an even thickness. Season with salt and pepper. In a large frying pan, heat olive oil and cook chicken over medium heat, turning once or twice, until golden, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a... - 25.494
Cheesy Chicken Calzones
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. In a medium frying pan, cook chicken, onion, and garlic in olive oil over medium heat, stirring often, until chicken is white, about 10 minutes. Pour off any excess fat. Stir in ricotta cheese, oregano, thyme, salt, hot pepper,... - 29.4175
Spaghetti And Chicken Meatballs
1. In a mixing bowl, use your hands to mix gently but thoroughly chicken, egg, bread crumbs, parsley, garlic, oregano, basil, salt, pepper, and 2 table-spoons of Parmesan cheese. Form chicken mixture into meatballs about 1 1/2 to 2 inches in diameter.
2.... - 28.8325
1. In a mixing bowl, stir together chicken, ricotta, 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, parsley, egg, Italian seasoning, and salt until well blended. For each wonton, place a wonton skin on a flat work surface and mound about 2 tea-spoons or chicken filling in... - 28.9341
Chicken Stuffed Peppers
1. Cut tops off peppers and remove seeds and ribs. In a mixing bowl, use your hands to gently but thoroughly combine ground chicken, bread crumbs, onion, garlic, egg, oregano, marjoram, salt, and pepper. Divide stuffing in 4 parts and fill pepper cavities,... - 27.1554
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Coat chicken with breadcrumbs.
Heat oil and butter in 12-inch skillet.
Add chicken breasts and saute until brown.
Remove from pan and set aside.
Combine Sauce Marinara and wine.
Place 1 cup sauce-wine mixture in skillet.
Add chicken... - 43.4593
Stuffed Chicken Rolls In Tomato Sauce
Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the yellow onion and mushrooms and saute, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Add the ham and half of the spinach and cook, stirring, 3 minutes more.
Transfer to a bowl and... - 41.7405
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the cooked spaghetti in a bowl and coat with 1 tbsp of olive oil.
3. Combine the eggs and 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese in a bowl. Add mixture to the spaghetti and mix.
4. Place the spaghetti mixture... - 127.446
Tex Mex Chicken Lasagna
Tex Mex Chicken Lasagna is a great way to use up that leftover chicken or rice in the fridge. With the addition of a few additional pantry items, this easy casserole recipe is a great way to make a meal the kids are sure to love. - 106.497
Pesto Chicken Pizzas
1. Preheat oven to 500Â°F. Place bread shells on 2 baking sheets. Spread pizza sauce to within 1/2 inch of edges. Dollop with pesto sauce and use a spoon to swirl into pizza sauce. Sprinkle on chicken, then cheese.
2. Bake 5 to 7 minutes, until crusts are... - 22.3233
Chicken Parmesan Soup
1. For making croutons – in a baker take cubed French bread, pour in olive oil and season with garlic herb.
2. Give a stir and microwave for 4 minutes on high. Stir croutons every minute to ensure they cook evenly and avoid... - 127.242
Betty's Chicken Parmigiana
Betty Bannerman Busciglio, cooking teacher and former caterer, demonstrates her favorite chicken parmigiana recipe. - 120.048
Italian Style Chicken Scallops
Place chicken breast halves, one at a time, between 2 sheets of plastic wrap.
With flat side of a mallet, gently pound meat until about 3/8 inch thick; set aside.
In a rimmed plate, stir together bread crumbs, flour, Parmesan cheese, herb seasoning, pepper,... - 41.3155
Chicken And Cheese Cannelloni
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until tender but still firm, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain in a colander, then dry on a kitchen towel until ready to use
2. Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine chicken, ricotta, Parmesan cheese, parsley, egg,... - 31.1294
Chicken Chili, Brunswick Stew And Jambalaya
This video will show you how easy it is to make No mess Meals in Minutes that are multi pupose. Multi Purpose meals that you have common ingredients but make different flavors. We show you how planning will save you time, money and give you back your saity in... - 93.4422
Oven Fried Chicken Parmesan
Want to know of a yummy recipe that is sure to please everyone's tastebuds? Then you must watch this video and learn to cook perfect chicken parmesan, a dish so tasty that it will leave the guest asking for more. This is a quick and easy recipe and does not... - 134.466
Chicken Sausage Wrap With Bleu Cheese Dressing
Sausage wraps can make a filling snack and favorite with all. Here is an impressive video that presents a wonderful recipe for chicken sausage wrap with bleu cheese dressing. The wrap with lettuce and pickles would surely turn out to be absolutely delicious... - 147.976
Greek Style Chick Peas And Tomatoes
1. In a large skillet, heat oil over a medium flame for 1 minute.
2. Add onion and garlic and sauté for 5 minutes until soft and lightly browned,
3. Tip in chick-peas and tomato sauce and stir.
4. Reduce flame to low, cover skillet with its lid
5.... - 42.4109
Triple Naan Pizzas
Just in case you run out of pizza base or wish to make quick pizza at home and do not have all ingredients, try making one with the Indian naan bread. This video recipe from the college chef shows making pizzas with naan bread. Sounds interesting right,... - 102.325
In stockpot, cook shells al dente according to package directions.
Place spinach with water clinging to leaves in saucepan, cover tightly, and steam about 5 minutes or until spinach is wilted.
Drain, let cool, and chop finely.
In bowl, place... - 38.3407
Spaghetti With Heavenly Meatballs
1. Marinara Sauce: In large saucepan combine onion, chicken broth, garlic, paprika, basil, salt, oregano, pepper, and fennel seeds. Cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until broth is reduced by half.
2. Add crushed tomatoes and whole tomatoes with their... - 40.9372
Homemade Tomato Sauce
A quick and easy homemade tomato sauce can create splendor to your dinner table. Whatever dish you cook, add this special homemade tomato sauce as a side dish and just watch the expressions of your family members or guests. They might even go more for the... - 148.76
Italian Wedding Soup
Have you tried the very popular Italian meatball soup at home but are still unsure about your skills. Don’t be disheartened, watch this video for the Italian meatball soup. The chef shows a simple and healthy way to make it. And shows how the leftover... - 150.129
Easy Chicken Marinara Recipes By Category
Easy Chicken Marinara Dish: