- » Easy Chicken Marinade
Easy Chicken Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy chicken marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy chicken marinade recipes.
Bbq Chicken Shish Kebab
http://HowToExpo.com For written directions and ingredients visit http://howtoexpo.com/recipes/bbq-chicken-shish-kebab-marinade - 18.2203
This is an easy, quick marinade which will make any chicken moist and juicy and is especially good to use on chicken for your BBQ. In fact sometimes I do only this chicken on the BBQ and everybody loves it, especially the kids! - 101.756
Easy Meat Marinade
Have you been looking for a multipurpose Meat Marinade recipe? Here's one exclusively for you. Watch the chef share her personal marinade recipe that can be used for chicken, pork or beef as per your requirement. - 55.1135
Buttermilk Chicken Turkey Brine
Outstanding buttermilk brined for chicken and turkey. This amazing video makes a truly wonderful buttermilk brine to marinate chicken and turkey. It makes the most flavorful marinade for juicy and moist chicken and turkey. The marination makes grilling,... - 99.9811
Easy Lemon Chicken
Got some unexpected guests at home? This recipe will come as a savior. Watch this video to learn how to make Easy Lemon Chicken, the dish is simple and can be churned out in no time. You are going to love this recipe. - 82.3992
Yogurt Chicken Marinade
Yogurt Chicken Marinade has a great taste. Yogurt Chicken Marinade gets its taste from chicken mixed with white wine and yoghurt. Yogurt Chicken Marinade is inspired by many restaurants across the globe. - 44.0108
Easy Italian Marinade
Mix all ingredients in a small bowl and pour over beef, chicken or pork.
Store any unused marinade in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. - 18.5528
Easy Italian Marinade
1.Take a small bowl and put in all the ingredients and mix well.
2.Serve poured over chicken, beef or pork.
3. Store marinade in airtight contianers for use later on in the refrigerator. Marinade remains fresh for up to 2 weeks. - 28.2631
Cuban Chicken With Mojo Marinade
Prepare the Mojo Marinade and place in a large bowl.
Wash and thoroughly dry the chicken breasts and add to the marinade.
Toss to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 3 hours.
Rotate the chicken in the Flat Standard Basket for 45 minutes or until lightly... - 24.3217
Orange Soy Marinade
Place beef, pork, lamb, or chicken in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a medium mixing bowl combine orange juice, soy sauce, sherry, ginger, and garlic.
Pour marinade over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight,... - 30.401
Barbeque Chicken Marinade
Whisk all ingredients together in a small saucepan and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
Refrigerate to cool com pletely before use.
Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. - 27.9113
To all the Thai-food lovers, this marinade is going to be most favorite choice. Once you know, how to prepare this special marinade, you can easily bring the exotic Thai flavor in your homemade food. Marinate the chicken, shrimp or tofu, and prepare as per... - 112.161
Southwestern Taco Chicken Pieces With Lime-chili Marinade
Prepare the marinade in a large bowl.
Wash and thoroughly dry the chicken pieces.
Add to the marinade and toss to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 4 hours.
Toss the flour and Taco seasoning mix together on a plate.
Dip the chicken in the beaten egg... - 31.6707
Bbq Chicken With Spicy Marinade
COMBINE salsa, vinegar, oil, cilantro and garlic powder in large bowl or heavy-duty plastic bag.
ADD chicken; toss well to coat.
Chill, turning chicken occasionally, for at least 2 hours.
BARBECUE chicken, basting frequently with marinade, over hot... - 30.7584
Grilled Chicken With Hot 'n' Spicy Tequila-orange Marinade
1. To prepare marinade, heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic,-saute 3 minutes. Add jalapeno peppers and oranges,-cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add juice,-cook 2 minutes. Add tequila,- cook 3 minutes. Add... - 37.3538
Combine all ingredients, stirring well.
Place chicken, beef, or pork in a shallow dish; pour marinade over meat.
Cover and marinate several hours or overnight in the refrigerator, turning meat occasionally.
Baste meat with marinade during grilling. - 26.683
Place pork, lamb, or chicken in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, combine yogurt, chutney, oil, green onion, mustard, curry powder, and mint.
Pour over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight, turning bag... - 32.0965
Chicken With Cumin Cinnamon Marinade
Chop garlic in food processor by turning on food processor and putting each clove through top while blade is whirling.
Turn off machine and add chopped onion, wine, olive oil, cumin, cinnamon and pepper.
Process until mixture is a paste.
Place thighs in a... - 36.3893
Marinade For Grilled Chicken
Combine all marinade ingredients in large shallow container; add chicken.
Marinate at room temper- ature for 4 hours or in refrigerator for 8 to 12 hours.
Use marinade as basting sauce when grilling chicken.
Remove lemon from any remaining marinade and... - 31.7099
Chicken With Orange Marinade
Preheat barbecue at MEDIUM.
Mix marinade ingredients together in small saucepan; bring to boil.
Pour over chicken parts and marinate 4 hours in refrigerator.
Place chicken parts on hot grill.
Cook, partially covered, for the following times: white meat €”... - 36.0584
Indian Style Grilled Chicken Breasts
In a food processor, combine yogurt, tomato paste, green onions, garlic, ginger, cumin, coriander, salt and cayenne pepper; puree until smooth. Arrange chicken in a shallow dish; coat with yogurt mixture.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or up to 1 day... - 36.8774
Grilled Chicken In Cumin Marinade
1) In a shallow glass baking dish, place the chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper.
2) In another bowl, add yogurt, honey, cumin seeds, ground cumin, and mustard to combine.
3) Pour the marinade over the chicken breasts to coat evenly.... - 41.3629
Grilled Chicken With Horseradish Marinade
Trim any visible fat from the chicken breasts and cut each one in half.
Place them in a shallow baking dish.
In a blender or food processor, puree the horseradish, onions, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, juniper berries, rosemary, and garlic.
Brush the chicken... - 39.1342
Honey Chicken Marinade
This video is a creation of NutritionNoob. You can visit NutritionNoob for complete recipes, and more videos. - 12.6504
Simmered Marinade For Chicken
Combine all marinade ingredients in saucepan; cover.
Simmer for about 10 minutes.
Cool to room temper- ature.
Add chicken to marinade; let stand for about 2 hours.
Use marinade as basting sauce when cooking chicken. - 32.8917
Barbeque Chicken Marinade
1.In a small saucepan, whisk all the ingredients together.
2.Place on heat and simmer for about 5 minutes.
3. Place in refrigerator to cool completely.
4.Use as desired.
5. The marinade can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 weeks. - 39.6169
Citrus Marinade For White Meat
The video explains how you can marinade any white meat in citrus. Citrus adds a different flavour to the meat. The instructions are so nicely demonstrated that you can turn off the audio. - 99.7845
Trim excess fat from chicken, place chicken in a single layer in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine next 7 ingredients; pour over chicken, Turning to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Remove chicken from... - 41.4587
South Sea Marinade For Chicken
Shake all ingredients in a screw-top jar.
Pour over raw chicken pieces; cover and chill for several hours.
Use sauce to brush and baste chicken pieces after their first browning. - 28.2936
Lemon Chicken Marinade
1. In small bowl, combine lemon juice, salt and thyme.
2. With a fork, whisk lightly while adding oil.
3. Stir in the onion and garlic.
4. Alternatively, combine ingredients in a jar with screw on lid. Close and shake until well amalgamated.... - 30.5951
Barbecued Chicken With Sherry Marinade
1. Rub salt and pepper on the on the inside and out of the whole chicken or on the pieces.
2. Place the chicken in a roasting pan.
3. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and whisk until well amalgamated.
4. Brush the chicken inside... - 38.1437
Chicken And Vegetables In Ying's Marinade Sauce
Healthy all the way ! A very quick-to-make recipe, this video shows how to combine the goodness of chicken and fresh vegetables using Asian, low-sodium sauces for marination. This tastes awfully good when combined with noodles or brown/white rice and is sure... - 89.7884
Batter For Chicken
Sift flour, baking powder and salt into mixing bowl.
Add remaining ingredients; beat with rotary beater until smooth. - 20.5653
Moms Chicken Curry
This chicken curry is spicy,rich and very tasty. Try and enjoy!!! - 59.1331
Sandy makes an easy company dinner with chicken breasts, spices, raisins and orange juice, inspired by Moroccan flavors. - 31.6278
Ginger Batter For Chicken
Sift flour, baking powder, salt and ginger into a medium size bowl.
Add remaining ingredients all at once; beat with a rotary beater until smooth. - 21.5343
In shallow dish or plastic bag, combine ingredients; add chicken, beef, pork or fish.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Remove meat from marinade; grill or broil as desired, basting frequendy with... - 23.8467
Check out the video, I tried to make it clear and easy to follow. - 28.0669
Combine all ingredients and blend well.
Use with chicken, pork or fish. - 23.8423
Mustard Lemon Marinade
1) In a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients to stir thoroughly.
2) Use the sauce as marinade to marinate chicken or other poultry by placing inside refrigerator for several hours or overnight. Use the remaining marinade to baste the... - 33.4593
Combine all ingredienrs in a glass jar, cover rightly, and shake vigorously.
Use to marinate chicken, seafood, or pork chops before grilling.
Pour over meat, and marinate in refrigerator several hours or overnight.
Baste meat with remaining marinade during... - 26.0427
1) In a bowl, add the sherry, soy, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, tabasco, garlic, root ginger, and peppercorns.
2) Mix well.
3) Use to marinate boneless pieces of chicken for barbequing. - 31.5488
Citrus Cuban Mojo Marinade
This citrus Cuban mojo marinade is a zestful and nectarous recipe to use with any meat, specially pork. It gives an extra kick to the meats due to its piquant flavor and makes the meat more pleasant. View this video and whirl it up for the next time when you... - 117.341
Chicken Wings Teriyaki
Combine all ingredients for marinade in saucepan and heat just to dissolve sugar.
Snip off wing tips and discard.
Cut wing in half at joint and place prepared wings in shallow dish.
Pour marinade over wings; cover.
Refrigerate several hours or... - 42.7585
Chicken Wings Tai Pan
– In a large bowl, combine all marinade ingredients. Add chicken wings, cover and marinate overnight.
– Light barbecue.
– Drain chicken wings and cook over barbecue, turning them often. Baste with marinade during cooking.
– Season with salt... - 34.4024
Combine all ingredients and blend well.
Use with chicken, pork or fish. - 26.8459
Combine all ingredients; stir well.
Use to marinate beef, pork, or chicken before cooking; use to baste during cooking. - 19.9985
Garlic And Sour Cream Marinade
Garlic and sour cream marinade is great marinade for poultry meats. Flavored with garlic and lemon juice along with paprika, the garlic and sour cream marinade also has worcesterhsire sauce in it. used for marinating, the meat can be fried, roasted or grilled. - 31.438
Place pork, chicken, or fish in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, combine soy sauce, sake, sugar, tomato paste, garlic, and gingerroot.
Pour over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight, turning bag... - 32.7152
1. In a food processor, blend the onion, parsley, mustard, lemon juice, thyme, and tarragon
2. Served as a marinade over chicken, fish, tofu
Use to pour over chicken, fish or tofu and marinate for at least 30 minutes, then broil... - 31.4523
Spicy Yogurt Marinade
1. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl
2. Mix well
3. Use as a marinade with fish, meat or chicken - 35.5699
Lemon Herb Marinade
1) Take a 1-cup screw-top jar and combine together lemon juice, grated lemon rind, oil, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt and pepper in it.
2) Cover jar and shake for blending nicely.
3) Refrigerate the mixture for at least 1... - 35.65
1) Wash the celery and trim the roots and leaf ends.
2) Slice the celery stalk into 3-inch long pieces, cross wise.
3) Cut large pieces into half
4) In a large frying pan, heat the water and dissolve bouillon cube.
5) To the pan add... - 34.9749
Mix the marinade ingredients together in a shallow dish.
Place the chicken in the dish and spread with the marinade.
Leave for an hour, then grill.
Scatter with coarsely chopped fresh parsley, salt and freshly ground pepper. - 24.395
1) In a bowl, add the cider, rosemary, garlic and mustard.
2) Mix well.
3) Use to marinate pieces of chicken. - 29.4854
1. Blend the ingredients in a saucepan.
2. Heat it required.
3. Use the Teriyaki Marinade to marinate and glaze beef, pork or chicken kabobs. You can also serve it as a dipping sauce for kabobs or appetizers. - 30.2672
1. In a blender. combine soy sauce, sake or dry vermouth, sugar, tomato paste, cloves garlic and gingerroot, and blend well
2. Use with chicken, pork or fish - 28.8582
Marinated Barbecued Chicken
Place chicken in a large shallow container.
Combine remaining ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour marinade over chicken.
Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours, turning chicken occasionally.
Remove chicken from marinade, reserving... - 34.3912
Saucy Cinnamon Chicken
Saucy Cinnamon Chicken is simply by far the most delicious chicken preparation that I have had. This dish is simple and tasty. Serve the Saucy Cinnamon Chicken for your family , I am sure they will love it! - 36.4295
1. In a food processor, blend onion, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and lemon juice
2. Store it in the refrigerator and let it chill for sometime
3. Serve it by pouring it over chicken, fish and then keep it aside for it to marinate
Use to... - 30.2063
White Devil Marinade
1 In a strong plastic bag, put the peppercorns.
2 Using a rolling pin or heavy pan, crush the peppercorns.
3 In a bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon and peppercorns, along with the red chillies (optional)
4 In a dish, put the chicken and... - 31.8409
Marinades For Poultry
Combine ingredients for marinade and spread over chicken (or other poultry, turkey roasts, etc.), coating both sides.
Let stand for 1 hour or overnight, then broil, bake or barbecue as desired or prepare marinade; spread on chicken while it is being cooked,... - 27.6393
Teriyaki Marinade For Meats
Mix all ingredients together until sugar is dissolved.
Pour into a shallow dish large enough to hold either meat or chicken.
Marinate for at least 1 hour (longer if possible), turning pieces at least two or three times.
Drain before broiling.
Use the marinade... - 30.5066
1) In a saucepan, add all ingredients to combine.
2) Place over medium heat to cook, until thoroughly heated.
3) Use the sauce as a marinade to marinate chicken, beef, or pork, by placing the marinated meat inside the refrigerator for several... - 31.2402
Ginger Soy Marinade
1. Mix soy sauce, dry sherry, clove garlic, fresh gingerroot, green onions, lemon zest and lemon juice together
2. Use this marinade for fish, seafood or chicken - 28.3582
Traditional Tandoori Marinade
1. Combine all dry ingredients.
2. Add the yogurt and lemon juice.
3. Mix thoroughly.
4. Use to coat the chicken or fish thoroughly and allow to marinate overnight in the refrigerator. - 34.7422
1. In a blender, combine vegetable oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar, cloves garlic, cayenne pepper, sesame seed, and blend well
2. Use with chicken, pork and fish - 31.8014
Mediterranean Marination And Herb Citrus Marinade
Have you been relying too much on prepackaged marinades? Well all this comes with a dose of saturated fat which we do not realize! Cooking at home, will bring a healthier choice ! See this video for more on a healthier living! - 108.809
1. In small bowl, combine lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, and herbs of your choice.
2. With a fork, whisk lightly while adding oil.
3. Alternatively, combine ingredients in a jar with screw on lid. Close and shake until well amalgamated.... - 31.5404
1. In a glass bottle (with lid), combine all the ingredients. Seal with lid tightly and shake well. Refrigerate.
2. Use to marinate and baste beef, mutton, chicken etc. - 35.6017
Sweet And Sour Marinade
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Mix well.
3) Transfer to a Mason or canning jar till ready to use.
4) Can be refrigerated for up to 6 months.
5) Goes great as a basting option for chicken, pork or turkey.
6) Also use in stir fry for... - 35.9634
1. In a bowl, combine cornstarch, sherry, soy sauce, ginger and garlic and mix it all well
2. Serve/Use as appropriate - 23.1964
Barbecue Sauce And Marinade
Melt butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion and saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
Blend in remaining ingredients.
Cook until heated through, about 10 minutes.
Let cool slightly in skillet.
Transfer to jar and cover tightly. - 34.2983
One of thousands of Jerk Marinades, the Chipotle adds a nice Smokey Flavor to the Marinade. I used Splenda, but Brown Sugar would make this more Authentic - 34.1277
1. Select the list of ingredients as per the food you are marinating.
2. In a bowl stir together the ingredients and mix well.
3. Use immediately or refrigerate in a tightly covered jar for up to 2 days.
4. Prepare the food with the marinade... - 36.1854
Lemon Dipped Chicken
Lemon Dipped Chicken is a delicious and unique dish. I served this yummy dish for dinner when a few friends came over and they raided the kitchen for more! Try this easy Lemon Dipped Chicken recipe and enjoy it for yourself! - 40.3411
Marinated Grilled Chicken With Tarragon
Marinated Grilled Chicken With Tarragon is an easy filling yet enjoyable meal. Anyone will love this Marinated Grilled Chicken With Tarragon. You can bring your own variations to it! - 30.1748
– In a large bowl, combine all marinade ingredients, add cubed chicken breasts and let marinate for 4 to 6 hours, stirring from time to time.
– Slide cubed chicken onto skewers, alternating with vegetables.
– Place skewers on a micro wave-safe... - 35.3213
Easy chicken Chow Mein
Chicken Chow Mein is a delicious chicken noodle dish that leaves a memorable after taste. I served this exquisite dish for dinner when a friend came over last month and she still talks about how she enjoyed it. Try this easy Chicken Chow Mein recipe and you... - 47.9212
Clean, rinse, and dry chickens.
Split each chicken in half lengthwise.
(If chickens are frozen, thaw according to directions on package.) Crack joints of drumsticks, thighs, and wings so chicken can be kept flat during grilling.
Combine in a large shallow... - 42.7897
Easy Southern Fried Chicken
The Southern fried chicken is a family all-time favorite. These buttermilk and spice marinated tender from the inside and golden brown crispy from the outside chicken pieces are total comfort food. These are so easy to make, and you can leave them to marinate... - 95.2363
Easy Low Fat Grilled Chicken Italiano
1. Place chicken in a shallow dish. Pour vinaigrette over chicken. Cover and let stand 30 minutes at room temperature or refrigerate up to 6 hours.
2. Prepare a medium-hot fire in a barbecue grill or preheat broiler. Lightly oil grill rack or coat with a... - 16.4672
Country Onion Chicken Oven Dinner - Easy Real Whole Food Fast
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. For the marinade, take a cup size empty container, put lime juice, onion spice blend, and olive oil in it. Shake it well.
3. In a large bowl, put the chicken pieces.
4. Pour half of the marinade, and... - 91.6025
Barbecued Beef Korean Style
Barbecues and summers go along so well, for a barbecue lover like you are we have an amazing dish called Korean BBQ beef. It is delicious and simple to make. The chef in the video demonstrates the dish and you will love the bbq beef and the clever tips from... - 117.352
Place meat in a long pan or dish.
Pour soy sauce over the steaks andspr inkle with ginger.
Mar inate 2 to 3 hours.
Cook on grill for 15 minutes.
Pork chops or chicken marinated in this sauce may be substituted.
Grill pork chops or bake chicken in... - 27.9133
Honey Curry Chicken Thighs - Easy Weekday Dinner Idea
Curry lover's gift. This is the video of honey curry chicken. This recipe uses chicken thighs in a spicy honey gravy which provides the dish with the right amount of sweetness and spice. It has also been very popular among non-curry lovers because unlike... - 118.116
Easy Chicken Fajitas
1. In a large re-sealable plastic bag, combine the chili powder with the salt, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, cornstarch, water and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Add the chicken breast strips, bell pepper strips and sliced onion. Seal the bag and knead... - 31.7894
Easy Chinese Chicken Wings
I first tasted this Dish at a friends place and absolutely loved it! Chinese Chicken Wings has now become a common chicken dish to make at home for. It has always been a hit with family and friends and I am sure you will agree after you have tried making it. - 35.4572
Easy To Make Juicy Chicken Tikka
Traditionally, chicken pieces marinated in yogurt and a mix of spices, cooked in a clay-oven called 'Tandoor' is widely popular in many countries. This is an easy-to-cook-at-home version of the ever popular Chicken Tikka! - 0
Easy Barbecued Chicken
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper generously over the chicken, add to a shallow dish and cover wuith the barbeque sauce
2. Marinade it at room temperature for at least an hour; drain and reserve the marinade
3. Place the halves on a grill eight inches away... - 30.556
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Mix marinade ingredients together; pour over wings and let stand 10 to 12 minutes.
Drain wings and place on hot grill.
Cover and cook 14 to 16 minutes, turning 2 to 3 times.
Season generously. - 35.0778
Easy Indonesian Satay
To make marinade, in medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients, except chicken, until smooth.
Reserve half of the marinade for use as the dipping sauce.
Add chicken strips to marinade.
Cover bowl and refrigerate 1 hour, turning chicken occasionally.
Thread... - 44.08
Cut chicken livers into 16 bite-size pieces; rinse and drain on paper towels.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the Vermouth in a frying pan over medium heat; add liver pieces and cook, stirring, until lightly browned but still pink inside (cut a gash to test);... - 36.1801
Peanuts And Beer Chicken Wings
Rinse chicken with cold water; pat dry with paper towel. Preheat oven to 450 F. Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil.
In large saucepan over medium high heat, combine Lager Beer, molasses, peanut butter, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt... - 36.5784
Easy Chicken Marinade Recipes By Category
Easy Chicken Marinade Dish: