- » Easy Chicken Ham Dinner
Easy Chicken Ham Dinner Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy chicken ham dinner recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy chicken ham dinner recipes.
Chicken, Ham And Sausage Skillet Dinner
1) Take a large heavy skillet and heat oil in it. Brown chicken in batches, doing about 15 minutes per batch. Remove to a plate.
2) Cook sausages in the same remaining fat until brown. Remove to the same plate.
3) Remove fat from the skillet, reserving... - 44.4414
Ham And Potato Dinner
Place potatoes in circular pattern on paper towel in oven.
Microwave at High for 10 to 14 minutes, or until tender, turning potatoes over and rearranging after half the time.
Wrap in foil.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine remaining ingredients,... - 49.1696
Ham And Rice Dinner
Heat wok over high heat; add oil.
Stir-fry celery and onion about 3 minutes or till tender.
Stir in beans and rice.
Add undrained tomatoes, chicken broth, thyme, and hot pepper sauce; mix well.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes,... - 40.2566
Easter Monday Dinner
1. In a large frying pan Brown ham lightly in butter or margarine, remove with slotted spoon and set aside.
2. In frying pan into drippings Stir zucchini slices and cover.
3. Cook over low heat, stirring several times, 20 minutes such that zucchini is... - 45.4354
Homemade Country-style Ham/chicken/cheese Hoagie
Call them hero, sub, po' boy, or whatever you may, hoagies a party classic that enjoys a great fan following. In this video, Betty explains how you too can put together this delectable sandwich combinations using ham, chicken or cheese. Hearty and flavorful,... - 92.8478
An Elegant Dinner Treat
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Thaw the pie shells. Clean and drain the chicken breasts. In a skillet, add a tablespoon of butter. Saute the chicken covered, till it browns on both sides. Sprinkle thyme on top.
3) Trim the rough ends of... - 42.1737
Chicken, Ham And Mushroom Soup
Chicken, Ham And Mushroom Soup is a filling and delicious soup. At home we often have the soup alone for dinner. You can also serve Chicken, Ham And Mushroom Soup as a starter for your grand dinner party. - 41.2002
Ham And Chicken Crescent Sandwiches
Ham And Chicken Crescent Sandwiches packs in the richness of ham and chicken. These Ham And Chicken Crescent Sandwiches are a favorite among kids. Give this yummy Ham And Chicken Crescent Sandwich a try. - 39.7185
A Charmed Easter Dinner With The Kitchen Witch
The Kitchen Witch invites you to enjoy Easter dinner in her home featuring a Pineapple and Curry Glazed Ham, Creamy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes, fresh from the oven Cheese and Chive Bread, Roasted Asparagus, and Holiday Cole Slaw Salad. For an unforgettable,... - 0
Authentic Chicken Cordon Bleu
Give your chicken a French kick with this easy-to-make Thanksgiving special recipe. Impressive, flavorful and colorful, this entrée is sure to be lapped up by all. This delicious and elegant entrée makes for a stunning addition to any holiday table and is... - 115.407
Ham And Mac Skillet
1) In a skillet, mix water, celery, onion, green pepper, bouillon cube, dry mustard, and the macaroni portion of the macaroni and cheese dinner mix.
2) Cover the skillet, cook stirring occasionally.
3) Cook till macaroni is tender for about 6 to 7... - 42.6059
Crockpot Cooking: Old Fashioned Split Pea And Ham Soup
With Autumn just around the corner and kids returning to school, I thought I would share a tried and true recipe for old fashioned split pea soup - just like grandma used to make! This soul warming dish takes about 5 minutes to put together and then bubbles... - 0
No Chop Vegetable Soup
1. Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray, place over medium-high heat until hot. Add seasoning blend, sauté 7 minutes or until tender. Add slaw and next 5 ingredients, and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until slaw is tender. Add... - 28.959
French Canadian Yellow Split Pea Soup
Cool weather means you need a hearty filling soup from Canada's north country... and this French Canadian Yellow Split Pea Soup hits the spot. - 109.432
Mix soft bread crumbs, ham, and pars ley in a large bowl; cut in butter or margarine quickly with a pastry blender; chill while fixing chicken so butter doesn't melt.
Pull skin from chicken pieces; halve breasts, then cut out rib bones with scissors.
Separate... - 41.8891
Oriental Vegetable Noodle Soup
In large saucepan, combine broth and water; bring to a boil.
Add frozen vegetables, carrots and celery; cook 1 minute.
Partially break up noodles from soup mix; stir into boiling broth.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 3 minutes or until vegetables are... - 38.6314
Bored of the same old dishes? Then Betty's favorite winter dish will spice up your suppertime. Delicious and elegant, this zesty, sweet-sour carrot dish will score with the fussiest eaters. Stream the video recipe to learn how to add zing to your boring,... - 104.111
Salad And Sandwich Rolls
Cut sandwich rolls in half lengthwise.
Place cut side up on ungreased cookie sheet or broiler pan.
On bottom half of each roll, layer 1/4 of the meat and cheese slices.
Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted and top halves of... - 42.7193
Classic French Canadian Yellow Pea Soup
A hearty and warm soup is all you want in a chilled, wintery evening. This yellow split pea soup cooked in French Canadian style, is just perfect for this purpose. Watch the video to learn the steps for preparing this soup and feel warm in those wintery... - 114.711
Coq Au Vin
1) In a small skillet, over medium heat, heat 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) of oil and brown hens in it for about 5 minutes, breast side down, 1 or 2 at a time (whatever fits in your skillet).
2) Take off the hens from the skillet and keep aside.
3) Into a... - 43.2662
Chicken Supper Salad
1. Put the chicken in a small skillet or saucepan with 3/4 cup cold water. Place over moderate heat, cover, and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer just until cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from the water; let cool to room temperature. If... - 37.251
Heat a large paella pan or a large frying pan.
If you do not have a paella pan, plan on doing the sauteing in a regular frying pan and then placing the ingredients in a large, but shallow, Dutch oven.
Add 1/4 cup of the oil and brown the chicken... - 44.9783
Macaroni Cheese Soup
This Macaroni Cheese Soup is what you'd want to have when you're hungry and it'll take your meal a little while to come. Try this amazing pasta cheese blend for your next meal. Don't forget to share your opinion about this Macaroni Cheese Soup with me. - 37.1036
This California Jambalaya is a much delectable version of the original. Try out this simple and easy to make recipe for California Jambalaya and find your taste-buds reeling with delight! - 48.4222