- » Easy Cheesy Zucchini
Easy Cheesy Zucchini Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy cheesy zucchini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy cheesy zucchini recipes.
Cheesy Zucchini Rice-- Easy Summer Side Dish
A little bit of chicken broth, rice, cheese, and zucchini, yep that's pretty much all it takes to make this flavorful cheesy zucchini rice side dish. It's a really pretty and simple side dish that pairs well with grilled meats. I'm always looking for ways to... - 114.073
Pasta With Zucchini And Tomato Sauce
This pasta dish makes for a simple and delicious weeknight meal. A recipe full of vegetables, you will be smiling every bite that your kid eats. - 66.4167
You May Also Like!
Zucchini Lasagna Without Noodles
Can use eggplant and zucchini, sliced lengthwise instead of pasta.
Carl doesn't like eggplant so I only use zucchini!
Layer with sauce and filling.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
Bake 350 oven for 1 hour. - 43.6364
Cheesy Bacon Zucchini Bake
Seasoned zucchini tossed with onions, garlic, topped with mixed cheeses, breadcrumbs, bacon and baked to a golden, cheesy perfection. Yep this cheesy bacon zucchini bake it pretty darn tasty! Who needs baked macaroni and cheese when you can have this stuff!!... - 123.235
Cheesy Zucchini Casserole
1) Take 1-quart casserole and grease it well.
2) Boil salted water and cook squash into it for 5 minutes.
3) Drain the squash and keep in the casserole.
4) Take a saucepan and mix the next six ingredients into it.
5) Cook the mixture... - 45.3888
Cheesy Zucchini Open Face Sandwiches
1) Use a large skillet to coat with cooking spray.
2) Place the skillet over medium-high heat, and wait until hot.
3) Add zucchini to sautÃ© 3 minutes.
4) Remove the zucchini from heat and drain.
5) Use paper towels to press zucchini... - 50.3679
Cheesy Zucchini Slices
1) Preheat oven to 325°F before baking.
2) Trim zucchini, without paring them.
3) Attach slicing disc to the work bowl of a food processor and slice zucchini in it after cutting them into lengths to fit feed tube horizontally.
4) Keep them... - 44.2744
Cook and stir zucchini, mushrooms and pepper in oil over medium-high heat 5 to 6 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Remove from heat.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; cover.
Let stand 2 minutes before serving. - 24.5806
Easy Healthy Cheesy Vegetable Torte
Craving for a quiche and scared of adding fat to your waist? This Cheese and vegetable torte will satiate your craving for a quiche, its fast and easy to make. So, next time you want to feel like having a quiche, make this cheesy vegetable torte, it’s... - 126.537
Easy Cheesy Lasagna
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish or lasagna pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add zucchini, mushrooms, onion and garlic; cook and stir 5 minutes.
COMBINE ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese,... - 44.061
Easy Cheesy Lasagna
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) With nonstick cooking spray, spray a 13x9-inch baking dish or a lasagna pan.
3) Place a large skillet over medium heat and heat the oil. Add the mushrooms, zucchini, onion and garlic.... - 43.858