- » Easy Cheesy Macaroni Beef
Easy Cheesy Macaroni Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy cheesy macaroni beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy cheesy macaroni beef recipes.
Cheesy Beef Macaroni
Stir-fry onion and garlic in hot salad oil until clear and golden.
Add the chuck and break up with a fork and stir-fry until pinkness disappears.
Drain off the fat.
Stir in the sauce and simmer 1 or 2 minutes.
Season to taste.
Toss macaroni with undiluted... - 43.9048
Cheesy Macaroni And Meatballs
Combine eggs, bread, onion, green pepper, parsley, oregano, and garlic salt.
Blend well; then add the ground beef.
Shape into 24 meatballs.
Arrange the meatballs on a microwave roasting rack placed in a 12- x 8-inch baking dish.
Microwave at HIGH 5... - 40.8055
1. Prepare shell macaroni as label directs; drain. Spoon macaroni into 2 1/2-quart casserole or 13" by 9" baking dish.
2. Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot olive or salad oil, cook onion, carrot, celery, and garlic, stirring occasionally,... - 34.8055
Meaty Macaroni And Cheese
Heat oil in skillet.
Add onion and cook 3 minutes over low heat.
Stir in garlic, seasonings and meats; cook 5 to 6 minutes over medium heat stirring often.
Mix in tomatoes and correct seasoning.
Continue cooking 10 to 12 minutes over low heat. - 36.1701
1. Pre heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Brown Meat, Garlic and Onion in hot fat.
3. Add tomato puree,salt,pepper,oregano and minced parsley. Cook to a sauce.
4. Cook Macaroni or noodles according to the directions and drain.
5. Make cheese... - 0
Cheesy Mac & Burger
Prepare macaroni as directed on package.
Rinse and drain.
In 2-quart casserole, combine onion and green pepper.
Microwave at High for 3 minutes.
Crumble beef over vegetables.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes, or until beef is... - 42.0848
1. Snap off tough ends of asparagus; remove scales with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired. Cut spears into 1-inch pieces. Steam asparagus, covered, 3 minutes or until crisp-tender, and drain well.
2. Melt butter over medium heat in a nonstick skillet... - 31.4704
Cheese Burger Bowl
Take the chill out with a hearty soup! Make it easy with the help of a Hamburger Helper mix. - 39.2671
1. In a frying pan, brown onion, pepper and beef.
2. Cook macaroni according to directions.
3. Drain both meat and macaroni.
4. In a large bowl, combine the meat, macaroni, pepperoni, mushrooms, pizza sauce and half of the mozzarella cheese.
5. Cook the bacon... - 36.9186
Cook macaroni according to package directions on top of range; drain.
Stir in 1 beaten egg, 1/4 cup milk, and 1/3 cup Parmesan.
In 1 1/2-quart bowl, cook ground beef and onion at HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes or till meat is browned; drain off excess... - 43.6656
Microwaved Green Onion And Pasta Soup
Place the water in a microwavable 1-quart bowl or measuring cup.
Microwave on High (100% power) until boiling.
Add the macaroni and microwave on High until boiling again.
Stir once and let stand while you prepare, the remaining ingredients.
Place the butter... - 43.2786
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and cook the ziti at a rapid boil for about 8 minutes until al dente.
Drain well.Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
Add the ground beef and the onion and cook over medium-high heat,... - 46.8468
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Prepare Sicilian Spaghetti Sauce using 1 lb. of cooked to brown, ground beef.
3) Cook macaroni for about 8 minutes, or until not quite tender.
4) Rinse with cold water and drain.
5) Use a well greased, large,... - 38.8827