- » Easy Cheesy Hot Dish
Easy Cheesy Hot Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy cheesy hot dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy cheesy hot dish recipes.
Cheesy Zucchini Rice-easy Summer Side Dish
A little bit of chicken broth, rice, cheese, and zucchini, yep that's pretty much all it takes to make this flavorful cheesy zucchini rice side dish. It's a really pretty and simple side dish that pairs well with grilled meats. I'm always looking for ways to... - 130.76
Easy Cheesy Vegetable Pasta
This pasta dish is satisfying because of its high carbohydrate content which is beneficial for you especially during your first trimester and also while you are lactating. The milk and cheese are good sources of protein and calcium while the other ingredients... - 40.6363
Easy Cheesy Lasagna
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) With nonstick cooking spray, spray a 13x9-inch baking dish or a lasagna pan.
3) Place a large skillet over medium heat and heat the oil. Add the mushrooms, zucchini, onion and garlic.... - 44.7326
Hot Cheesy Shrimp Dip
Combine all ingredients in top of double boiler or in microwave oven.
Heat until cheese melts, stirring frequently. - 23.7356
Cheesy Hot Rueben Dip
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Pat the sauerkraut dry with a paper towel.
Combine all the ingredients and spread in a 9 x 13 x 2 inch baking dish.
Bake for 30 minutes or until mixture is hot and bubbly - 27.4186
Cheesy Hot Clam Dip
Melt butter in double boiler.
Saute onion and green pepper 5 minutes over direct heat.
Cut cheese into small pieces.
Put all ingredients in double boiler.
Cook over water until cheese melts; stir often. - 37.0693
Hot Cheesy Potatoes With Broccoli
1. Steam the potatoes for 10-12 mins until just cooked. Add the broccoli, then cook for about 5 more mins until tender.
2. While the veg is cooking, mix the olive oil, lemon juice and some seasoning together in a large bowl. When the veg are ready, tip them... - 28.9568
Easy Cheesy Noodles
Mac & Cheese can be made on the healthier side. In this quick recipe, you'll discover how to make mac & cheese that your kids will love with some simple low-fat tips. Kroger's mymagazine extras iPad app provide all sorts of easy back to school, healthier... - 108.754
Easy Cheesy Cauliflower
1. In a saucepan, mix together soup, milk and nutmeg.
2. Cook with constant stirring until the sauce starts bubbling.
3. Pour hot sauce over freshly cooked cauliflower. - 30.0215
Easy Cheesy Grits
Cheese grits make for a delicious bed for fried artichokes and many other such dishes. Knowing how to cheese grits at home just makes the ordeal easy. - 116.647
Easy Cheesy Broccoli Bake
Place broccoli in shallow 10 x 6 x 2 inch baking dish.
Blend soup, milk, and Cheddar cheese; pour over broccoli.
Top with crumbs.
Bake at 350Â° for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. - 27.6389
Easy Cheesy Pasta
In unsalted water, cook pasta to desired doneness as directed on package.
Drain; rinse with hot water.
Meanwhile, in small saucepan combine all sauce ingredients except pimiento.
Cook and stir over low heat until cheese is melted.
Stir in pimiento.
Pour over... - 43.0328
Easy Cheesy Dip
Cold Method: Beat ingredients at medium speed with electric mixer until well blended; chill.
Serve with assorted crackers.2 cups
Hot Method: Microwave ingredients in 1-quart bowl on high 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring everyminute.
Serve with... - 21.3129
Easy Cheesy Lasagna
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish or lasagna pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add zucchini, mushrooms, onion and garlic; cook and stir 5 minutes.
COMBINE ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese,... - 45.5649
Easy Cheesy Protein Rich Tortilla Roll Ups
When you think about a tasty and satisfying meal, the image that conjures up in your mind is of a savory cheesy tortilla roll that fulfills not only your appetite but also your nutritional needs being high on protein and calcium. - 0
Hot Cheesy Seafood Dip
1. In top of a double boiler, combine process cheese, cream cheese and butter; bring water to a boil.
2. Turn down heat settings to low; cook, stirring frequently, until cheese melts.
3. Stir in hot sauce, shrimp and chilies.
4. Transfer the... - 33.9543
Healthier Cheesy Nutty Creamed Spinach - A Mother's Day Special
Creamed Spinach is a simple side dish that adds immense nutritional value to your regular meal once you select the right mix of ingredients. The different nuts used in this dish are not only meant to provide a crunch but form an excellent source of healthy... - 0
Cheesy Garlic Bread
Nothing is as satisfying as that crunch into a slice of hot Cheesy Garlic Bread with sprinkled fresh parsley! Let's dig in together :) - 0
Cheesy Cauliflower And Broccoli Soup
Why open a can when you can make a great bowl of soup so easily? This creamy and cheesy broccoli and cauliflower soup makes a delicious lunch or dinner meal by itself. The croutons finish it off perfectly. What a wonderful way to incorporate both these much... - 117.062
Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
Cook the broccoli until tender; drain.
Combine the mayonnaise, soup, 3/4 of the cracker crumbs, eggs, onion, salt, pepper and 1 cup of the Cheddar cheese in a large bowl; mix well.
Stir in the cooked broccoli.
Spoon the mixture into a greased 2 quart... - 36.1115
Beef Enchiladas With Mexican Hot Rice
This video is about CHERYLS HOME COOKING Making beef enchiladas with Mexican hot rice. Its quick and easy to make for the whole family to enjoy. - 0
Cheesy Macaroni And Meatballs
Combine eggs, bread, onion, green pepper, parsley, oregano, and garlic salt.
Blend well; then add the ground beef.
Shape into 24 meatballs.
Arrange the meatballs on a microwave roasting rack placed in a 12- x 8-inch baking dish.
Microwave at HIGH 5... - 40.8055
Easy Pepperoni And Ground Pork Pizza
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
1. In a skillet on medium heat add in the oil. Once the oil is hot add the pork. Season with salt and pepper and cook until brown.
2. Take out the pork in a utensil and set aside.
3. Dust the pizza... - 0
Easy Chicken Pasta Casserole
1. In a large bowl, take cooked pasta, add garlic and olive oil in it. Mix well. Let it cool.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
3. Place skillet on medium high heat, pour oil, and add onion in it. Stir, and cook for about 2 minutes or... - 111.124
Homemade Kentucky Hot Brown
Here in this video the chef tries to replicate the hot brown which you originally get at the Brown Hotel in Louisville Kentucky. Perfectly made and well presented, but clear vocal ingredients and directions could have helped follow the video better. - 92.9778
Louisiana Hot Crab Dip - Super Bowl
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious dip that is a great appetizer for a party or get together. Makes 1-1/2 cups. Serve this with crackers or baguette with hot sauce on the side, for those who desire a little more heat. - 0
Hot Salmon Fondue
1) In a food processor, mix together cream cheese, American cheese, and salmon until well-blended.
2) Mix in half-andhalf, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt and pepper and continue to process until completely smooth.
3) In a chafing dish , heat the... - 38.6731
Hot Corn Dip
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Hot Corn Dip that is full of flavor and perfect for a party, such as a Super Bowl party. - 0
Healthy Baked Lasagna
Try this healthy baked lasagna from Stacy. It is the real stuff but so much less calories and that makes it a much desired dish by all the low fat, low cal diners. So if you have such friends, call them over and surprise them with this amazingly delicious... - 117.834
1. Place a pan on medium flame and heat oil in it.
2. Saute garlic, ginger, and green onion (just the stems) in oil for 30 seconds.
3. Add shrimp, cheese, salt, and ground pepper. Stir and cook until cheese melts and the shrimp turns orange in... - 0
Paneer Chi Dhirde
Paneer is a rich source of milk protein.I generally prepare paneer at home.We prepare palak paneer,mutter paneer,paneer paratha etc.One day i tried Paneer Chi Dhirde,which is prepared with dough of maida and filling used in this is paneer and egg york. - 0
Elba's Hungry Jack Cheesy Potato Casserole
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2. Fill hot water in the packet of hydrated potatoes, leave for 12 minutes.
3. Drain out the potatoes and put in a casserole.
4. Add in salt, cheddar cheese, spring onions and sour cream in the... - 103.381
Cheesy Chicken Shortcakes
Melt cheese in the top of a double boiler.
Add chicken broth gradually, stirring constantly until sauce thickens; add chicken.
Split hot biscuits; spread with butter.
Put biscuits together with a generous filling of hot chicken cheese mixture; garnish with... - 27.5647
Cheesy Broiled Flounder
1. Wash the fillets well
2. Arrange the fillets on a greased broiler rack and brush them well with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Broil this on a rack till it start to flake and is cooked through.
3. In a small bowl, mix the parmesan... - 37.499
Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
Cheesy broccoli casserole is an absolute delicious and delectable dish. This dish has been passed on by moms to their daughters for ages. Cheesy broccoli casserole is a perfect dish to be served on occasions like Thanksgiving and Holidays. Just try once. - 41.0433
Baked Cheesy Rice
Baked Cheesy Rice is a delicious rice dish with the vegetables and pork and a mouth watering cheesy topping, try out and enjoy! - 119.075
Cheesy Vegetable Grill
1. Can and strain the vegetables or cook them as directed on the packet.
2. In a ovenproof dish, spread the vegetables.
3. In a small saucepan, melt butter and remove from heat.
4. Stir in flour and heat gently with constant stirring for... - 46.9283
Cheesy Garlic Shrimp Loaf
A luscious blend of cream cheese, garlic, roasted red pepper, cooked shrimp and cheddar cheese is spread onto Italian bread and then baked until hot and bubbly. This easy to prepare dish will you make you the star of every occasion! - 103.092
Cheesy Celery Casserole
Are you looking for an enjoyable Celery Casserole recipe? Treat your friends to this Celery Casserole and let them know its taste. - 47.1114
Cheesy Lima Beans
Are you short on time to cook something delicious? Then what are ovens and microwaves for. Try out this wonderful recipe for Lima Bean Rabbit - my all time family favorite. This Lima Bean Rabbit is so easy, but is equally delicious! Simply try it out! - 48.9508
Microwave Cheesy Onion Bake
1. In a large microwave glass serving dish, melt the butter on ROAST (7) for 1 1/2 minutes.
2. Add milk, flour, and butter and Cheddar cheese to the bowl. Cook covered on ROAST (7) for 8 minutes till thickened and stir well twice during the cooking... - 32.9144
You can make up these enchiladas ahead of time and take a siesta before dinner! Cover and refrigerate the assembled enchiladas up to 24 hours. - 37.6085
Cheesy Gherkin Ham Rollups
Place one halved sweet gherkin lengthwise onto each piece of ham.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Roll up ham slice and secure with wooden pick.
Place in glass baking dish, cover, cook on HIGH (9) for 2 1/2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Serve hot. - 25.8104
Cheesy Pepper Sauce
In small saucepan, combine all ingredients.
Cook and stir over low heat until cheese is melted. - 27.1858
In large saucepan, bring water, salt and onion to a boil.
Add cabbage; simmer, covered, for 5 to 7 minutes until tender.
Drain; sprinkle with cheese; stir lightly.
Serve hot. - 28.8374
Preheat oven to 350Â°F In large bowl, combine all ingredients; blend well.
Shape into 1 inch balls.
Place in 15x10 inch shallow baking pan.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes.
Serve hot. - 27.881
Cheesy Vegetable Macaroni
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat.
2. When oil is hot, add and sautÃ© the zucchini until tender but still crisp.
3. Stir in the spaghetti sauce and Parmesan cheese.
4. Bring to a boil, stirring until the cheese melts.
5. Let... - 39.2463
Cheesy Pepper Rice By Tarla Dalal
This rice is so easy and quick to make. . . It is for all my Jain fans who can enjoy this rice dish made with bell peppers, cheese, and spices. Worth a try! - 0
Barbecued Cheesy Chicken Wings
Can you enjoy a picnic or tailgating party without barbecued chicken wings? Watch this interesting video that presents this amazing recipe for cheesy chicken wings. Try this super delicious recipe and you would surely be back for more. Take a look…. - 100.099
Creamy, Cheesy Eggplant Parmesan
Need a new recipe for a quick dinner tonight? Just gather your pots and pans and get streaming the recipe video to master this veggie cheesy delight. Betty's eggplant parmesan makes for a great vegetarian dish that does well for weeknight supper and also... - 106.068
Creamy Cheesy chicken Enchiladas
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In salted water, steam chicken until tender.
3) Remove the bones and cut into pieces.
4) In a saucepan, heat oil and sauce onion, until soft.
5) To this, add soup, tomatoes and cumin. Also, add salt... - 46.8764
Cheesy Zucchini Casserole
1) Take 1-quart casserole and grease it well.
2) Boil salted water and cook squash into it for 5 minutes.
3) Drain the squash and keep in the casserole.
4) Take a saucepan and mix the next six ingredients into it.
5) Cook the mixture... - 43.9739
Cheesy Peach 'n' Pepper Salad
1. In a bowl of hot water, keep peach for few seconds and then peel.
2. Cut into half and discard stone.
3. Using a knife, dice pepper and white bulb of onion finely.
4. Through a sieve, rub cottage cheese or using a mincer, mince... - 38.8351
Cheesy Creamed Potatoes
Cheesy Creamed Potatoes is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Cheesy Creamed Potatoes dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 39.5708
Cheesy Bean Casserole
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Coat skillet with spray, place over medium heat until hot.
Add onions and saute until tender.
Stir in beans and next 3 ingredients and cook 3 minutes.
Spoon mixture into 4 individual baking dishes or 8 inch pan.
Sprinkle with... - 38.5459
Cheesy Chicken Calzones
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. In a medium frying pan, cook chicken, onion, and garlic in olive oil over medium heat, stirring often, until chicken is white, about 10 minutes. Pour off any excess fat. Stir in ricotta cheese, oregano, thyme, salt, hot pepper,... - 31.6915
Cheesy Ham Casserole
Slowly blend 2 cups cold water into White Sauce Mix.
Cook and stir till thickened.
Cook 1 minute more.
Add shredded cheese and mustard; cook and stir till cheese melts.
Stir a moderate amount of hot mixture into egg yolks; return to remaining hot... - 44.5889
Cheesy Rice Casserole
1) In a bowl, mix sour cream, green pepper, mustard, salt and pepper sauce.
2) In 10-oz casserole [22-oz casserole] layer 1/4 cup [1/2 cup] of rice and 1/2 of sour cream mixture and mozzarella cheese.
3) Repeat the process.
4) Finish with remaining... - 44.8914
1. In a 2 –quart casserole, mix the hot water, rice, salt and garlic powder.
2. In the microwave, cook, covered for 5 minutes at High, and then, for 13-15 minutes at Power 5 or Medium, until the Liquid is soaked and the rice is soft.
3. Mix the... - 41.247
Cheesy Potato Beer Soup
1) In a 2-quart casserole add potatoes, water, onion, bouillon granules, salt, pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
2) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 9 to 11 minutes stirring twice.
3) Combine beer and cornstarch.
4) Add the beer mixture into the... - 44.1556
Cheesy Egg And Greens Toss
1. For dressing in a small bowl stir yogurt, horseradish, sugar, hot pepper sauce and 1/2 teaspoon salt until well blended.
2. To make dressing of desired consistency stir in enough milk.
3. Cover and let it chill.
4. In a large bowl toss slightly to... - 44.276
Cheesy Potatoes & Franks
1. Preheat the oven to 325°
2. In a saucepan, place the onions and cook in hot Crisco till the onions are tender. Add the flour and the salt and mix well
3. Add the milk to the pan, cook and then stir over low heat till thick and... - 43.9937
Cheesy Ham Dinner
1 In a Dutch oven, melt butter.
2 Saute onion until tender.
3 Lower the heat and add in flour.
4 Cook for about 1 minute, stirring constantly.
5 Gradually pour in the milk.
6 Cook over medium heat, until the mixture is thickened and bubbly,... - 42.1732
Cheesy Layer Bake
To make the sauce, melt the butter in a pan, add the flour and gradually stir in the milk Bring to the boil stirring all the time.
Add the cheese, salt pepper and mustard to taste.
Butter the cooking pot.
Melt the butter in a pan.
Quickly saute the potato... - 45.3104
Puffy Cheesy Grits
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Lightly grease shallow 2 1/2-quart casserole.
2. In 3-quart saucepan, combine 1 1/2 cups milk, water, butter, and salt; heat to boiling over medium-high heat. With wire whisk, gradually stir in grits, constantly beating to prevent... - 35.3848
Microwave Cheesy Rice
1. In a microwave glass bowl, pour the water, rice, cheese salt, garlic powder, and milk and mix well. Cook covered on ROAST (7) for 15 minutes till all of the liquid is absorbed. Ensure that you stir the dish twice during the cooking process.
2. Add... - 39.272
Cheesy Crumbed Chicken
1. Combine cheese, breadcrumbs and herbs in shallow dish.
2. Toss chicken in flour; shake away excess flour. Dip in combined egg and milk. Toss in crumb mixture; press crumbs on firmly.
3. Shallow-fry chicken in hot oil until browned and cooked through; drain... - 34.8733
1. Prepare noodles according to packet directions. Drain, add sour cream and black pepper to taste and toss to combine.
2. Divide noodle mixture between two heatproof serving dishes and sprinkle with cheese. Place under a preheated hot grill and cook for 3-4... - 24.8191
Cheesy Potato Gnocchi
Cook and drain potatoes.
Mash until smooth.
Put on a floured board and mix with the flour.
Knead dough well.
Roll into finger-thin roll and cut into 2-inch pieces.
Press each piece lightly with fork.
Drop, about 20 at a time, into boiling salted water.
When... - 41.2427
Cheesy Vegetables And Rice
Place rice and water in 1 1/2-quart microproof casserole.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 8 to 10 minutes.
In layers over rice, place half the cheese, zucchini, tomato, green onion, Italian seasoning, and remaining cheese.
Cover and cook on... - 36.7094
Cheesy Garlic Bread
In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic and oregano; spread on cut sides of bread.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
Broil for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
Slice and serve hot. - 32.3784
Cheesy Tuna Bake
Unwrap spinach and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until defrosted.
Drain thoroughly, pressing to remove excess moisture.
In medium mixing bowl, combine spinach and remaining ingredients.
Spoon mixture into 1-quart... - 36.97
Cheesy Creamy Cabbage
Mix water, celery salt, garlic powder and cabbage in 1-quart casserole.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high (100%) until crisp-tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
Mix remaining ingredients; stir into hot cabbage. - 31.8913
Cheesy Crumb Tomatoes
Cut tomatoes in half crosswise; arrange cut side up on microwave-safe plate.
In small bowl, combine bread crumbs and butter; microwave on high, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes, or until golden brown, stirring frequently.
Stir in cheese and... - 36.6429
Microwave Cheesy Cauliflower
1. Wash the cauliflower and place the cauliflower in a glass casserole. Cook covered on HIGH (9) for 7 minutes or until tender. Set aside to cool.
2. Prepare the sauce in a glass microwave measuring cup by cooking butter on ROAST (7) for... - 36.069
Cheesy Chow Mein
1) Take a large frying pan and cook celery, tuna, margarine, soup, milk, and peas on low heat for 20 minutes. Stir in between.
2) Add fold in cheese and stir until it melts.
3) Serve the sauce hot with chow mein noodles. - 37.9024
Cheesy Barbecued Bean Dip
1. Place beans in small microwavable bowl; mash slightly with fork. Stir in process cheese spread and barbecue sauce. Cover with vented plastic wrap.
2. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute; stir. Microwave 30 seconds or until hot. Garnish with green onion, if desired.... - 28.1592
Cheesy Onion Steak
Remove any bone from steak; cut meat in two pieces; coat with mixture of flour and salt.
Pound to 1/4-inch thickness.
In 8-inch skillet brown the meat slowly in hot oil.
Top each piece with two onion slices; sprinkle with lemon pepper.
Add 1/2 cup... - 38.9894
Cheesy Grilled New Potatoes
1 Throughly clean the potatoes and cut them into slices 1/4-inch thick.
2 Lightly coat the grill with the cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
3 Place half the slices in the grill, along with half of the green onions and sprinkle... - 38.3212
Cheesy Elbow Pasta
Looking for an amazing cheesy elbow pasta recipe that is simple, satisfying and ready in just a few minutes. Take the great taste and convenience of this ultimate comfort food. This cheesy pasta with alferado sauce would surely be the favorite with your... - 101.414
Cheesy Grits Casserole
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Coat a 2-quart baking dish with no-stick spray.
Coat a medium no-stick skillet with no-stick spray and place over medium heat.
Add the scallions and garlic.
Cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes, or until softened.
Remove from the heat.
In... - 42.5591
Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add mushrooms and next 4 ingredients; saute 8 minutes or until tender. Add tomatoes and next 7 ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and... - 33.4214
Cheesy Polenta Beef Casserole
1. In 12-cup (3 liter) casserole, combine water, cornmeal and 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) of the oil and microwave with cover at High for 9 to 11 minutes until water is absorbed, stirring twice.
2. To the mixture stir in 1 cup (250 milliliter)... - 44.9465
Cheesy Egg Vegetable Pizza
For crust, soften yeast in warm water.
Add biscuit mix to yeast; beat well.
Turn dough out onto a pastry cloth that is well dusted with biscuit mix; knead dough 3 to 5 minutes.
Cover; let rest 10 minutes.
Pat or roll dough into a 13-inch circle; place on a... - 48.3206
Homemade Hamburger Helper: Cheeseburger Macaroni
Like most kids, my son loves Hamburger Helper meals. I wasn't to thrilled about the ingredients so I started making a homemade version of his favorite flavor Cheeseburger Macaroni. He loves it and has never questioned it so it's a winner in my book. This meal... - 0
Cheesy Corn Sticks
Cheesy Corn Sticks has a grand taste. Cheesy Corn Sticks gets its taste from flour mixed with cornmeal, cheese and eggs. Cheesy Corn Sticks is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 38.1064
Cheesy Potato Fans
How often do you come across a good Cheesy Potato Fans recipe? You are fortunate enough to have just hit this page and found one. It is an ideal Side Dish. Surely, Cheesy Potato Fans is a recipe one can try out any time. - 38.768
Cheesy Artichoke Bake
A cheesy artichoke bake…a delightful combination of lots of cheese and artichokes. A yummy way to a great dinner. Try it!! - 46.2472
Cheesy Italian Pie
This cheesy italian pie is a filling and heavy pie recipe that can be served as a meal. Cooked with ground beef and spinach along with eggs and cheese as filling, the italian pie is flavored ith marjoram and pizza sauce. Peppy and filling, it makes for a... - 45.2139
Toasted Cheesy Fingers
Toasted Cheesy Fingers is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 33.7465
Microwave Cheesy Cauliflower With Sour Cream
1) Microwave the cauliflower florets on HIGH for a 2 minutes till they becomes tender-crispy. Stir once halfway through the cooking time. Arrange the cooked cauliflower on a serving plate.
2) In a 1 to 1 1/2-quart casserole, add in the mushrooms and... - 44.9894
Cheesy Corn Pudding
Saute green pepper and onions in 1 tablespoon margarine over medium-high heat until tender.
Combine corn, eggs, cheese, and green pepper mixture in a large bowl; stir well with a wire whisk.
Combine flour and next 3 ingredients; add to corn mixture.
Stir in... - 39.5156
Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cook noodles in boiling salted water.
4. In a baking dish, combine noodles with all the other ingredients except crackers.
5. Toss to mix well. .
6. Crush crackers with a rolling pin by placing... - 44.5806
Tortellini With Cheesy Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the tortellini al dente as per its packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
3) In a saucepan, add cream, tomato sauce, 1/4 cup parmesan and parsley. Let the mixture come to a boil before reducing the flame and... - 39.1662
Cheesy Ham And Potato Casserole
1)In a large saucepan, saute onion in butter till it is tender.
2)Then add flour and seasonings, stirring until smooth.
3)Cook for a minute, stirring constantly.
4)Slowly add milk and cook over medium heat, stir till it is thick and bubbly.
5)Further... - 42.9222
Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) Shred cheese in a food processor bowl fitted with a shredding disc and keep aside.
3) Slice potatoes and onions in the processor fitting it with a slicing disc, or by hand, emptying the... - 43.7221