- » Easy Cheesy Hot Dish
Easy Cheesy Hot Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy cheesy hot dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy cheesy hot dish recipes.
Cheesy Zucchini Rice-- Easy Summer Side Dish
A little bit of chicken broth, rice, cheese, and zucchini, yep that's pretty much all it takes to make this flavorful cheesy zucchini rice side dish. It's a really pretty and simple side dish that pairs well with grilled meats. I'm always looking for ways to... - 114.073
Easy Cheesy Vegetable Pasta
This pasta dish is satisfying because of its high carbohydrate content which is beneficial for you especially during your first trimester and also while you are lactating. The milk and cheese are good sources of protein and calcium while the other ingredients... - 40.6009
Easy Cheesy Grits
Cheese grits make for a delicious bed for fried artichokes and many other such dishes. Knowing how to cheese grits at home just makes the ordeal easy. - 85.4592
Easy Cheesy Lasagna
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) With nonstick cooking spray, spray a 13x9-inch baking dish or a lasagna pan.
3) Place a large skillet over medium heat and heat the oil. Add the mushrooms, zucchini, onion and garlic.... - 43.858
Hot Cheesy Shrimp Dip
Combine all ingredients in top of double boiler or in microwave oven.
Heat until cheese melts, stirring frequently. - 21.5711
Cheesy Hot Rueben Dip
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Pat the sauerkraut dry with a paper towel.
Combine all the ingredients and spread in a 9 x 13 x 2 inch baking dish.
Bake for 30 minutes or until mixture is hot and bubbly - 25.4329
Cheesy Hot Clam Dip
Melt butter in double boiler.
Saute onion and green pepper 5 minutes over direct heat.
Cut cheese into small pieces.
Put all ingredients in double boiler.
Cook over water until cheese melts; stir often. - 34.7277
Hot Cheesy Potatoes With Broccoli
1. Steam the potatoes for 10-12 mins until just cooked. Add the broccoli, then cook for about 5 more mins until tender.
2. While the veg is cooking, mix the olive oil, lemon juice and some seasoning together in a large bowl. When the veg are ready, tip them... - 29.1302
Cheesy Hot Dog Dip
A delectable hot dog dip. Watch this video to prepare a tangy, creamy dip with hot dogs, sour cream, jalapeno and red pepper sauce. Made zesty, this rich dip is a great side with any type of chips. This mouth-watering dip is always a super duper hit in any... - 140.565
Easy Cheesy Noodles
Mac & Cheese can be made on the healthier side. In this quick recipe, you'll discover how to make mac & cheese that your kids will love with some simple low-fat tips. Kroger's mymagazine extras iPad app provide all sorts of easy back to school, healthier... - 110.347
Easy Cheesy Cauliflower
1. In a saucepan, mix together soup, milk and nutmeg.
2. Cook with constant stirring until the sauce starts bubbling.
3. Pour hot sauce over freshly cooked cauliflower. - 27.6874
Easy Cheesy Broccoli Bake
Place broccoli in shallow 10 x 6 x 2 inch baking dish.
Blend soup, milk, and Cheddar cheese; pour over broccoli.
Top with crumbs.
Bake at 350Â° for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. - 25.7383
Easy Cheesy Pasta
In unsalted water, cook pasta to desired doneness as directed on package.
Drain; rinse with hot water.
Meanwhile, in small saucepan combine all sauce ingredients except pimiento.
Cook and stir over low heat until cheese is melted.
Stir in pimiento.
Pour over... - 41.8817
Easy Cheesy Dip
Cold Method: Beat ingredients at medium speed with electric mixer until well blended; chill.
Serve with assorted crackers.2 cups
Hot Method: Microwave ingredients in 1-quart bowl on high 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring everyminute.
Serve with... - 19.6234
Easy Cheesy Lasagna
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish or lasagna pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add zucchini, mushrooms, onion and garlic; cook and stir 5 minutes.
COMBINE ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese,... - 44.061
Hot Cheesy Seafood Dip
1. In top of a double boiler, combine process cheese, cream cheese and butter; bring water to a boil.
2. Turn down heat settings to low; cook, stirring frequently, until cheese melts.
3. Stir in hot sauce, shrimp and chilies.
4. Transfer the... - 33.4293
Healthier Cheesy Nutty Creamed Spinach - A Mother's Day Special
Creamed Spinach is a simple side dish that adds immense nutritional value to your regular meal once you select the right mix of ingredients. The different nuts used in this dish are not only meant to provide a crunch but form an excellent source of healthy... - 0
Cheesy Garlic Bread
Nothing is as satisfying as that crunch into a slice of hot Cheesy Garlic Bread with sprinkled fresh parsley! Let's dig in together :) - 0
Cheesy Cauliflower And Broccoli Soup
Why open a can when you can make a great bowl of soup so easily? This creamy and cheesy broccoli and cauliflower soup makes a delicious lunch or dinner meal by itself. The croutons finish it off perfectly. What a wonderful way to incorporate both these much... - 153.118
Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
Cook the broccoli until tender; drain.
Combine the mayonnaise, soup, 3/4 of the cracker crumbs, eggs, onion, salt, pepper and 1 cup of the Cheddar cheese in a large bowl; mix well.
Stir in the cooked broccoli.
Spoon the mixture into a greased 2 quart... - 33.9065
No Dish Lickety Split Enchiladas
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Line a 9 x 9 cake pan with nonstick foil.
Arrange 1/3 to 1/2 cup of cheese in middle of each tortilla.
Roll tortilla up, hot dog style.
Place enchiladas side by side in foil lined pan.
Pour chili pepper into enchilada sauce can... - 26.9093
Cheesy Macaroni And Meatballs
Combine eggs, bread, onion, green pepper, parsley, oregano, and garlic salt.
Blend well; then add the ground beef.
Shape into 24 meatballs.
Arrange the meatballs on a microwave roasting rack placed in a 12- x 8-inch baking dish.
Microwave at HIGH 5... - 39.1304
Homemade Kentucky Hot Brown
Here in this video the chef tries to replicate the hot brown which you originally get at the Brown Hotel in Louisville Kentucky. Perfectly made and well presented, but clear vocal ingredients and directions could have helped follow the video better. - 96.3552
Easy Pepperoni And Ground Pork Pizza
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
1. In a skillet on medium heat add in the oil. Once the oil is hot add the pork. Season with salt and pepper and cook until brown.
2. Take out the pork in a utensil and set aside.
3. Dust the pizza... - 0
Easy Chicken Pasta Casserole
1. In a large bowl, take cooked pasta, add garlic and olive oil in it. Mix well. Let it cool.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
3. Place skillet on medium high heat, pour oil, and add onion in it. Stir, and cook for about 2 minutes or... - 112.715
Hot Salmon Fondue
1) In a food processor, mix together cream cheese, American cheese, and salmon until well-blended.
2) Mix in half-andhalf, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt and pepper and continue to process until completely smooth.
3) In a chafing dish , heat the... - 38.9634
Healthy Baked Lasagna
Try this healthy baked lasagna from Stacy. It is the real stuff but so much less calories and that makes it a much desired dish by all the low fat, low cal diners. So if you have such friends, call them over and surprise them with this amazingly delicious... - 119.422
Paneer Chi Dhirde
Paneer is a rich source of milk protein.I generally prepare paneer at home.We prepare palak paneer,mutter paneer,paneer paratha etc.One day i tried Paneer Chi Dhirde,which is prepared with dough of maida and filling used in this is paneer and egg york. - 0
Hot Dog Tacos
Place first 3 ingredients in non-stick skillet.
Heat over low heat until cheese is melted.
Place mixture in flour tortilla and roll up. - 18.4375
Cheesy Tomato Beans
Place hot cooked beans in 1 -quart casserole.
Drizzle with butter.
Season with salt and pepper.
Spread tomato quarters on top.
Sprinkle with oregano and cheese.
MICROWAVE 2 to 4 MINUTES on 6 or until tomatoes are hot and cheese has melted.
For ovens without... - 28.6749
Cheesy Layer Bake
To make the sauce, melt the butter in a pan, add the flour and gradually stir in the milk Bring to the boil stirring all the time.
Add the cheese, salt pepper and mustard to taste.
Butter the cooking pot.
Melt the butter in a pan.
Quickly saute the potato... - 43.1076
Hot Chili-cheese Dip
Combine all ingredients, except chips; heat, stirring occasionally, over low heat until cheese melts. - 19.845
Hot Beef Dip
Saute onions in margarine.
Add milk and cream cheese; stir over low heat until cream cheese is melted.
Add remaining ingredients; heat thoroughly, stirring occasionally. - 27.5005
Hot Artichoke Dip
Preheat oven to 350° In food processor or blender, puree artichokes.
Add sour cream and cheese; process until smooth.
Stir in golden onion recipe soup mix.
Turn into 2 1/2 cup casserole, then top with bread crumbs.
Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until heated... - 29.63
Hot Zucchini Squash
Boil zucchini for 8 minutes until crisp-tender.
Place 1/2 of zucchini in greased casserole and sprinkle with cheese and crumbs.
Top with remainder of zucchini.
Cover with tomatoes.
Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees. - 24.662
Hot Roast Pork And Tortilla Sandwiches
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Place 4 of the tortillas on 4 9 inch lengths of aluminum foil, the centers of which have been lightly coated with the cooking spray.
Sprinkle each tortilla with 1/4 of the cheese, pork, pimientos, and green chilies.
Top with the... - 29.3604
Elba's Hungry Jack Cheesy Potato Casserole
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2. Fill hot water in the packet of hydrated potatoes, leave for 12 minutes.
3. Drain out the potatoes and put in a casserole.
4. Add in salt, cheddar cheese, spring onions and sour cream in the... - 98.718
Chicken Mole Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
2. Place corn chips into large resealable plastic bag; press to crush chips.
3. In a bowl combine lime juice, tomato sauce and mole rub. Add onion and chicken; mix well.
4. Lightly brush Large Bar Pan with... - 112.346
Pasta Con Broccoli
1. Finely chop the garlic and keep it aside.
2. Cut the mushrooms in half, keep it until needed.
3. Boil the pasta in salted boiling water for 6-8 minutes or until al dente.
4. In a pan melt the butter along with the extra virgin olive... - 15.9036