Cheesy Hash Brown
- » Easy Cheesy Hash Brown
Easy Cheesy Hash Brown Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy cheesy hash brown recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy cheesy hash brown recipes.
Saturday Morning Hash Browns
Heat Crisco in large frying pan.
Add onion and potatoes and let cook until onion begins to be translucent.
Add artichokes, mushrooms, peppers and olives (and anything else you can think of; if adding tomatoes, put them in last so potatoes won't get... - 38.3944
Spicy Hash Browns
Cook potatoes in water until just tender; drain.
Chill several hours or overnight; grate into a large bowl.
Saute ham, onions and peppers in 1/4 cup butter until tender.
Cool 10 minutes; add to potatoes.
Add pimientos and seasonings; mix well.
On a griddle,... - 37.3199
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Lightly mix all ingredients except cheese in large frying pan.
3. Cook on low heat until underside is lightly browned.
4. Turn into 1 1/2-quart casserole which has been sprayed with vegetable cooking spray. Top with cheese.
5.... - 30.9527
Spicy Easy Cheesy Potato Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add the cheddar cheese soup, milk and salsa. Mix until all the ingredients are combined well.
3. Stir in the hash potatoes and mix until well combined.
4. Take a greased... - 0
Juana's Cheesy Fried Spuds
1. Heat oil in a heavy medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add potatoes and cook, turning occasionally, until browned on the outside and tender inside, 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Remove potatoes from heat; sprinkle with cheese. Season lightly with salt and pepper... - 25.5723
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix soup and sour cream together in a casserole dish or 9 x 13 dish.
Add frozen potatoes and stir until well coated.
Bake in the oven for 30-45 minutes, depending on the depth of the dish.
Sprinkle cheese on top and bake another... - 27.4472
Lynn's Crack Potatoes
Lynn demonstrates how to make a super simple potato casserole that is appropriate for a side dish or can even be used for a brunch. - 0
Hearty Sausage Mini Quiches
1. Line a muffin-cup pan with foil cups.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. Take a large mixing bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
4. Whisk lightly with a fork to blend well.
5. Stir in the sausage meat and set aside.
6. Take a skillet... - 47.8633
Sausage N Egg Brunch Special
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
Combine potatoes, sour cream, milk, cheese and chives in medium bowl.
Spoon into buttered shallow 2-quart rectangular casserole.
Bake 40 minutes.
Cut sausage into halves lengthwise, then cut crosswise into bite-sized pieces.
Arrange... - 36.139
Baked Ham And Spinach Au Gratin
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Melt the butter in a medium-size saucepan over moderate heat.
Add the onions and saute, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes or until pale golden.
Add the garlic and saute, stirring occasionally, 2 to 3 minutes more.
Blend in... - 42.3576
Hashbrown Potatoes With Cheese
Those of you who are fond of eating Hashbrown Potatoes should surely try this recipe out. The Chef shows this simple way to make Hashbrown Potatoes with Cheese. They are so delicious that you will certainly love it. - 111.259
Company Breakfast Casserole
Cheesy, hearty and so easy to make, this casserole is perfect for breakfast or brunch, and will satisfy a house full of hungry guests! - 120.673