- » Easy Cheesy Asparagus Bake
Easy Cheesy Asparagus Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy cheesy asparagus bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy cheesy asparagus bake recipes.
Cheesy Chicken And Asparagus
Cheesy Chicken And Asparagus is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this Cheesy Chicken And Asparagus is. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how much you like it! - 39.3885
Cheesy Asparagus Crepes
1. Cook asparagus according to package directions; drain thoroughly.
2. Place stalks across center of each crepe.
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Fold over. Place in shallow baking pan.
4. Combine soup and milk. Spoon over crepes. Sprinkle with cheese.
5.... - 21.284
Baked Asparagus With Parmesan Cheese
Baked asparagus with parmesan cheese is a lovely vegetable recipe. Cooked in the oven with bradcrumbs for a little body to it, the baked asparagus with cheese is great for any meal. - 26.8301
Asparagus With Baked Eggs
Wash asparagus; dry with paper toweling; cut in 1-inch pieces.
Heat oil in a large frying pan; saute asparagus and onions in oil until asparagus is limp and onions are clear.
Pour in water; add salt and pepper; cover pan and simmer for 10 minutes.
Remove... - 36.6217
Craving for something healthy and roasted then check out this Asparagus Roast recipe, you will definitely like it. Chef Alicia once again brings to you the healthiest recipes, the asparagus roast is a very healthy and filling dish. - 123.615
Cheesy Walleye Bake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Spread asparagus evenly over bottom of 10 x 6-inch baking dish.
Arrange fillets, slightly overlapping, on top of asparagus.
In 1-quart saucepan, melt 3 tablespoons margarine over medium-low heat.
Cook for 3 to 5... - 39.9041
Place a slice of cheese on top of each ham slice.
Put 3 asparagus spears on each ham/cheese slice.
Roll up, secure with toothpick.
Place in casserole, seam side down and spoon sour cream over each roll.
Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees. - 26.3061
Asparagus Bundles With Prosciutto
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Cut 2 inches from stem ends of asparagus. Use a swivel-bladed vegetable peeler to scrap bottom half of asparagus stalks. Cook asparagus in a large saucepan of boiling salted water until crisp-tender, 3 to 4 minutes, depending on... - 22.0574
Asparagus Grilled Cheese Sandwich
This grown-up grilled cheese sandwich features two buttery and nutty cheeses that tastes superb with the official vegetable of spring, asparagus. - 37.3749
Store-bought puff pastry makes this tart ridiculously easy. Perfect for Easter or a springtime brunch, this cheesy tart is super-impressive and even tastier than it looks! - 117.334
Oven Roasted Asparagus
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Trim off and discard tough ends of asparagus spears.
Peel stem ends of asparagus with vegetable peeler, if desired.
Arrange asparagus in shallow baking dish.
Drizzle oil onto asparagus; turn stalks to coat.
Sprinkle with salt and... - 36.8447
1. Snap off tough ends of asparagus; remove scales with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired. Cut spears into 1-inch pieces. Steam asparagus, covered, 3 minutes or until crisp-tender, and drain well.
2. Melt butter over medium heat in a nonstick skillet... - 30.5437
Cheesy Potato Pies
1. Cook the potato cubes in a large pan of salted boiling water for 10-12 mins, until soft. Drain, then leave to cool.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan over a low heat. Fry the onion for 5-7 mins, until soft. Remove from heat and leave to cool.
3.... - 38.4873
Ham And Cheese Bread Bake
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Melt the butter in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly softened.
Add the asparagus tips and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add the ham and bread... - 43.8843
Using some of the first spring vegetables of the year, this Frittata is perfect for an outdoor brunch. - 0
Professional cooking teacher and former caterer Betty Bannerman Busciglio prepares a family favorite...Quiche Lorraine (Eggs, Cheese, Onions, etc.) Quiche Lorraine - essentially a fancy sounding French name for what the Brits would call a bacon and egg pie!... - 0
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Chop all the vegetables.
3. Shred the chicken.
4. Clean the crab and get the meat.
5. Take a pan, heat oil and add all the vegetables into it. Stir and cook till tender.
6. In another pan, heat... - 85.8253
This ham quiche recipe is a cheesy meat and vegetable quiche. Made with red bell pepper strips, asparagus and fresh slices leeks, the ham is prepared with an egg mix. Creamy and soft, the ham with the vegetables is baked in a prepared pie crust to finish and... - 38.7317
Quick Chicken Divan
Layer asparagus in a shallow baking dish (10x6x2 inches); top with sliced chicken.
Blend soup and milk; pour over all; sprinkle with cheese.
Broil about 4 to 5 inches from heat until hot and lightly browned on top€”about 8 minutes. (Or bake at... - 22.5803
A Charmed Easter Dinner With The Kitchen Witch
The Kitchen Witch invites you to enjoy Easter dinner in her home featuring a Pineapple and Curry Glazed Ham, Creamy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes, fresh from the oven Cheese and Chive Bread, Roasted Asparagus, and Holiday Cole Slaw Salad. For an unforgettable,... - 0