- » Easy Cheese Zucchini
Easy Cheese Zucchini Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy cheese zucchini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy cheese zucchini recipes.
Easy Zucchini Parmesan
Zucchini parmesan is a sliced zucchini and cheese recipe. Skillet cooked, the zucchini parmesan is cooked with butter and onions and finished with cheese. Served as a side it is simple and tasty. - 29.9497
Cheese And Bacon Zucchini Slice
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my cheese & bacon zucchini slice recipe. - 0
Quick-and-easy Broiled Zucchini
Place zucchini, cut side up, in a lightly greased broiler pan.
Brush tops of zucchini with melted butter, and sprinkle with salt, pepper, cheese, and paprika.
Broil 6 to 8 inches from heat 12 minutes or until tender. - 20.1076
Spaghetti With Shredded Zucchini And Cheese
1 Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the garlic, and cook, uncovered, for 30 seconds. Add the zucchini and carrots, and cook, uncovered, stirring frequently, for... - 34.6639
Cheesy Zucchini Rice-- Easy Summer Side Dish
A little bit of chicken broth, rice, cheese, and zucchini, yep that's pretty much all it takes to make this flavorful cheesy zucchini rice side dish. It's a really pretty and simple side dish that pairs well with grilled meats. I'm always looking for ways to... - 114.073
Zucchini Squares has a nice taste. Zucchini Squares is very easy to prepare dish. Cheese enhances the taste of Zucchini Squares. - 37.0645
Combine zucchini, onion, garlic, broth, basil, salt, and pepper in a Dutch oven, bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
Pour zucchini mixture into container of an electric blender, process until... - 34.808
Cheese Stuffed Zucchini
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2)Steam cook zucchini or else place in microwave proof bags and microwave for 2 minutes.
3)Once cooled, slit length wise and deseed.
4)Mix together scallion, cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese and... - 37.1848
The Greek Cook:zucchini Patties
Appetizers with vegetables can be great with drinks or as snacks for lunch. Check out chef Vassilis showing how to make the colorful and nutritious Zucchini Patties with zucchini and other vegetables. Great to have with drinks or with sauce. - 78.7042
In a skillet cook bacon till crisp.
Drain bacon, reserving 2 tabkspuom of the drippings in skillet.
Crumble bacon; set aside.
Cook chopped onion and celery in bacon drippings till tender but not brown.
Stir in the iindrained tomatoes, the parsley, sage,... - 39.1496
Easy Zucchini Ramekins
Put the shallots into a casserole with the butter, cover and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Add the zucchini (courgettes) to the casserole, cover and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
Mix together the beaten eggs, tomato juice, sour cream (creme fraiche) and... - 38.1781
Easy Grilled Zucchini Steaks
Grilled Zucchini Steaks is a great dish for vegetarians. The Chef shows an easy way to make it. Besides being tasty, Zucchini has many health benefits. So, don't forget to try out this recipe. - 127.66
This is a dish that is a delicious vegetarian meal, or you can add a little chorizo sausage for extra protein and flavor. Orzo pasta looks like rice and can be used as a substitute for rice in many instances. - 36.4573
Zucchini With Gruyere Cheese
Zucchini With Gruyere Cheese has a mouth filling taste. The Lemon juice gived the Zucchini With Gruyere Cheese sharp and bracing taste. - 44.0322
Lunigiana Stuffed With Leek, Zucchini And Cheese
Do you want to learn to make lunigiana, the salad cake with some filling of leek and zucchini? Here is a video to help you learn the recipe. Watch the video for ingredients and directions. - 107.433
Zucchini With Parmesan Cheese
Zucchini With Parmesan Cheese is an astounding appetizer. The Lemon juice gives the Zucchini With Parmesan Cheese a piquant and invigorating taste. - 39.2124
This baked zuccini recipe is a simple and easy recipe made with cottage cheese and herbs. Cooked in the oven, the zucchini is herbed with oregano and basil. Peppy and savory, this baked zucchini can be served with mashed potatoes or a rice preparation as side. - 36.8343
1. Trim off ends of zucchini. Cut in half lengthwise.
2. Simmer in boiling salted water until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain. Cool.
3. Scoop out center portion and reserve for filling.
4. Combine reserved pulp with remaining ingredients; mix well. Stuff... - 21.9623
Baked Low Carb Zucchini, Pepperoni And Cheese Pizza
Think pizza is no longer an option now that you are on a low carb diet? Then watch this LowCarb360 video and change your perspective forever! Watch and learn to make a yummy, yet healthy pizza that will please everyone's taste buds! - 118.435
Beef, Cheese & Herb Stuffed Zucchini
This Stuffed Zucchini tastes incredible ! Try this squash stuffed with delicious tomato and seasonings topped with cheese. Your suggestions for this Stuffed Zucchini are welcome. - 32.649
Cut unpared zucchini lengthwise into 1/2 inch slices.
Place slices in skillet; sprinkle with salad dressing mix and pour oil on zucchini.
Cover tightly; cook until zucchini is tender, 12 to 16 minutes.
Turn into serving dish; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. - 22.9044
Zucchini And Cheese Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Scrub and grate zucchini; grate cheese.
Grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
Place a layer of zucchini on the bottom and cover it with a layer of cheese.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Keep on layering until you have six layers, the cheese on... - 34.9603
Zucchini And Cheese Salad
Cut zucchini diagonally into 14-inch slices.
Blanch in boiling, salted water for 1 minute.
Drain and plunge into iced water.
Pat dry on paper towels.
Mix zucchini with celery, cheese, radishes and walnuts.
Whisk the mustard into the mayonnaise and add lemon... - 41.3973
Stuffed Baked Zucchini
If you are craving for a filling meal, stuffed and baked zucchini will make the perfect food option. The savory bites of crunchy zucchini with creamy filling will delight your taste buds and you will ask for more. So, if you wanna experience all this, do... - 115.708
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Cut the squash in half lengthwise and scoop the seeds out of each half with a teaspoon.
2. Mix together the corn, cottage cheese, salt, pepper, and green onions. Spoon the mixture into the squash halves, mounding it slightly.... - 26.7847
Zucchini Cheese Soup
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan or a stock pot, cover the zucchini with 4 cups water.
2. Place the saucepan on a medium flame and bring the water to a boil
3. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer the zucchini for 20 minutes or until they are... - 41.5177
Cook and stir zucchini, mushrooms and pepper in oil over medium-high heat 5 to 6 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Remove from heat.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; cover.
Let stand 2 minutes before serving. - 24.5806
A one-skillet veggie wonder. Not your typical zucchini frittata. This fantastic medley of fresh veggies may be served either hot or cold. You can even cut it into small pieces and serve as finger food! - 45.1551
Heat Planters Peanut Oil in large skillet.
Add zucchini, onion, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, oregano and rose- mary.
Saute mixture over medium heat, stirring often, until zucchini is tender, about 20 minutes.
Toss in tomatoes and continue to saute until... - 33.8962
A Food Network Recipe by Paula Deen. Not as unhealthy as most of her other recipes ;) - 30.3833
Zucchini Ribbons With Arugula And Creamy Goat Cheese Sauce
1. In a heavy medium saucepan, combine the cream, onion, thyme sprigs (or 1 teaspoon dried), parsley stems, peppercorns and garlic. Bring just to a simmer, cover and cook over low heat until the garlic is very soft, about 20 minutes. Strain into a small... - 37.7095
Zucchini In Hollandaise Cheese Sauce
1) Trim and clean zucchini. Blanch in boiling water for 1-2 minutes.
2) Wipe dry zucchini and halve lengthwise into two.
3) With a spoon. Scoop the groove in each half.
4) Cut butter into small cubes.
5) Preheat oven at 350°F
6) In a... - 44.9631
Cheese Stuffed Zucchini
Trim ends off each zucchini; slice each in half lengthwise and scoop out pulp, reserving shells.
Heat oil in small saucepan; add zucchini pulp, mushrooms, and garlic.
Saute until all ingredients are soft.
Transfer mixture to a bowl.
Add Mozzarella cheese,... - 40.3613
Zucchlni Cheese Casserole
1. Put the zucchini and boiling water in a saucepan, cover and boil for 5 minutes. Drain. (You can save the liquid to use for making soup.)
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3. Combine the eggs, cottage cheese, rice, onion, salt, marjoram, and chives. Lay... - 32.0851
Mom's Best Zucchini Fritters
Mom's Best Zucchini Fritters is a simply delicious recipe. Try this Zucchini Fritters; I bet, yoy will get a huge fan following for this one. - 37.294
Cheddar & Herbs Stuffed Zucchini
1. Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise. Scoop out most of the flesh, leaving a shell of about 5 mm (1/4 inch). Chop the flesh.
2. Melt the butter in a pan, add the green onion and red pepper and fry for 4-5 minutes, until soft. Add the chopped zucchini and... - 30.3404
Zucchini And Cottage Cheese Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Saute zucchini and onion in oil.
Whip cottage cheese with basil in blender.
Place alternating layers of zucchini and cheese in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Top with Parmesan.
Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes. - 29.5988
Crustless Zucchini Quiche
1. In a large nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, green onions and red pepper; cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until softened. Let cool slightly.
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs; stir in zucchini mixture, cheese, bread... - 29.107