- » Easy Cheese Tortilla
Easy Cheese Tortilla Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy cheese tortilla recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy cheese tortilla recipes.
Easy Cheesy Protein Rich Tortilla Roll Ups
When you think about a tasty and satisfying meal, the image that conjures up in your mind is of a savory cheesy tortilla roll that fulfills not only your appetite but also your nutritional needs being high on protein and calcium. - 0
4 Cheese Mexican Tortilla Appetizers
PREHEAT oven to 400º F. Place tortillas on baking sheet(s).
BAKE for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp.
SPREAD refried beans evenly on tortillas. Spread 1 tablespoon taco sauce over beans. Top with bell peppers, green onions and crushed red pepper. Sprinkle... - 29.0323
Easy Microwave Nachos
Place chips on a microwave safe plate.
Combine cheeses with salsa.
Dollop cheese mixture on chips.
Top with olives.
Microwave on 50% power for 2-5 minutes, or until cheese melts, rotating plate once or twice - 24.5066
Teatime Tortilla Snacker
It is a super easy and quick snack recipe. It is cheesy, crispy and yummy... perfect preparation to be served to kids and adults as an evening munch. - 0
Cheese Tortilla Casserole
This Cheese Tortilla Casserole tastes too good ! Try this irresistibly seasoned casserole with fruit and vegetable inclusions for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Cheese Tortilla Casserole are welcome. - 37.5524
Tex Mex Tortilla Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. In a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat, cook the beef, uncovered, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, remove the beef to a bowl.
2. Add the onion, celery, and garlic to the beef drippings in... - 35.2667
Easy Shrimp Tortillas
1. Mix shrimp, Guacamole and chili powder. Spread about 1/4 cup mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up; place seam sides down in rectangular dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches. Cover with damp paper towel and microwave on high 3 to 4 minutes or until hot.
2.... - 23.1199
Chile Tortilla Bake: Easy Entertaining
Want a classic Mexican recipe that will all your guests asking for more? Then watch this video and learn to make baked tortillas that are Mexican in the truest sense of the word. Watch to know more! - 107.979
1.Broil lightly buttered corn tortilla for 2 minutes.
2.Once done spread tofu or ricotta on it.
3.Arrange tomato slices and top with cheese.
4.Broil tortilla until the cheese melts.
5.Allow it to cool.
6.Serve immediately - 32.974
Cheese Topped Tortillas
1. Sprinkle the cheese on the tortillas and gratinate it in a toaster oven or broiler for about 1 minute or until the cheese melts.
2. Serve immediately. - 23.3768
Texas Tortilla Twisters
Texas Tortilla Twisters - this is quite a heavy treat, however I adore this for its creamy-n-yummy flavor. The recipe donâ€™t require much cooking time - all that is required is the perfect mix and the perfect blend. Give this Texas Tortilla Twisters a... - 38.7225
1. Fry tortillas in small amount of hot oil on range until limp. Fold in half and hold slightly open with tongs; continue to fry until crisp, turning to fry on both sides. Drain on paper towel.
2. Place 1/2 slice cheese in each tortilla. Arrange tortillas in... - 23.089
Easy Breakfast Wrap
Bored with your morning bowl of cereal - here is something with which you can bring a nice change to your breakfast. This easy breakfast wrap can be done in just 5 minutes and still it brings a gorgeous taste to your taste buds. Serve with your favorite dip... - 112.168
Beef Casserole With Tortilla
Casseroles are a one dish meal which many working mothers and wives are fond of, as they save lot of time. If you wish to try this tortilla casserole recipe, then watch the video for the ingredients, directions and skillful tips from the chef. - 115.253
Tortillas With Cheese
Distribute Cheddar, jack, onion, and chile, if desired, over half the tortilla to within 1/2 inch of edge; sprinkle with Parmesan.
Fold tortilla over and brush both sides with butter.
Broil about 3 inches from heat until top is lightly browned (about 2... - 30.1258
1 In small amount of hot oil on range,fry tortillas until limp.
2 Fold in half and hold slightly open with tongs.
3 Continue to fry untilcrisp, turning to fry on both sides. Drain on paper towel.
4 Place 1/2 slice cheese in each tortilla.
5 In shallow... - 33.136
Cheese Tortilla Roll-ups
You have ever-so-easy Southwest flavor going when you make a creamy cheese and corn filling that you wrap up with ham slices and flour tortillas. - 33.0379
Cheese Onion Empanadas And Tortillas
We always fall short of delicious snack ideas. Watch this interesting video that shares excellent recipe for cheese onion empanadas and tortillas. Take a look to amaze your family and friends with these wonderful snack treat. This recipe is definitely a crowd... - 88.9525
Blueberry Cheese Tortillas
Tortillas: In medium bowl, combine ricotta, sugar and lemon rind.
Divide among tortillas, spreading evenly.
Roll up tortillas.
Arrange tortillas in single layer in 8 in (2 L) square foil pan.
Pour 1 cup (250 mL) water into another 8 in (2 L) square foil pan;... - 42.2188
Cheese & Peppers Tortilla Soup
In a large skillet, fry tortilla slivers in 1/4 cup oil until browned; drain on paper towels.
Saute bell peppers in oil remaining in skillet; drain on paper towels.
Add remaining 1/4 cup oil to skillet.
Add tomatoes, onion and garlic; saute until soft.
Add... - 40.8689
Spicy Tortilla Soup
What better comfort food to fight the winter chill than a bowl of piping hot tortilla soup. Filled with a slew of scrummy ingredients, this one's surely a winter favorite. In this video, the chef demonstrates a step by step instruction on how to whomp up this... - 115.189
Salsa Chicken And Cheese Tortillas
1) On each tortilla, spread 2 tablespoons of salsa.
2) On one tortilla, evenly layer the beans, spring onions, chicken and the cheddar cheese. Top it with a sprinkling of coriander.
3) Place the free tortilla over the layered tortilla. Brush oil over... - 38.7658
Cheese & Tortilla Tamale Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Spray an 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a saucepan, add beef and cook till meat is brown; pour off fat.
4. Add tomato sauce and green chilies and mix well.
5. Tear 4 of the corn... - 39.5782
Preheat oven to 325°.
Cut up tortillas.
In large bowl, mix onion, pepper, soups and tomatoes.
Layer tortillas in bottom of large casserole, then add soup mixture, chicken and cheese; repeat, ending with cheese on top.
Bake 1 hour. - 31.9629
Tulsa Town Tortilla Chips
Tulsa Town Tortilla Chips - name might sound strange but the taste is just yum! I love devouring these Tulsa Town Tortilla Chips as an appetizer for dinner. Try the Tulsa Town Tortilla Chips, I am sure you will love it! - 26.3564
Simple Turkey Chipotle Tortilla Soup
Thanksgiving is gone and probably you are among many of those women who are left with lot of turkey and other dishes you prepared. Watch this nice video which has a recipe on turkey chipotle tortilla soup. Enjoy the video. - 118.611
Tortilla Wheels With Pineapple Salsa
1. Prepare the filling by whisking the cream cheese with a wooden spoon until creamy and stirring in the remaining ingredients for filling.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet and add mustard seeds to it.
3. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring... - 47.147
Cut cheddar cheese into 24 pieces, each 3/4 x 3/4 x 1/8-inch.
Arrange chips on baking sheets.
Top each chip with 1 teaspoon beans, a piece of cheese, and a piece of chili pepper.
Broil 4 inches from heat till cheese melts, 1 to 3 minutes. - 27.7398
Tortilla Soup has a divine taste. Tortilla Soup gets its taste from tortillas mixed with chicken broth and cheese. Tortilla Soup is inspired by many food chains all over the world. - 32.0934
Tortilla Rollups Or Fiesta Roll Ups
In the mood to have some nice and tasty Mexican appetizer, you have come to the right place. Check out these yummy tortilla rollups which is one of the most popular dishes from the Mexican cuisine. Chef Bhavna shows how to prepare this dish in a matter of few... - 108.028
1. In a bowl put eggs and cream. Whisk them together.
2. In a flat baking dish or pie dish, make a bed of baby spinach. Sprinkle pesto garlic spice blend and cheese on top of it.
3. Pour the egg mix evenly on top of the cheese.
4. Sprinkle red pepper... - 95.5357
Mexican Tortilla Soup
1. Remove the stem and seeds of pepper.
2. Char tomato, onion, and pepper. Chop, and set it aside.
3. Place a large pot on flame and pour canola oil in it.
4. Add onion, garlic, and salt. Saute.
5. Drop tomatoes and pepper. Cook on... - 0
Quick Roasted Vegetable Tortilla
If you thought tortillas covered with cheese isn't good for dieters, then we bring you a completely healthy, roasted version of this Mexican treat. This kicked-up vegetarian dish is something that your whole family would enjoy. A smart combo of health and... - 97.6971
Chicken Tortilla Sandwich
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Wrap the tortillas in alumi- num foil and heat in the oven for 5 minutes or until warm.
Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 6 inches from the heat.
2 Meanwhile, in a medium-size bowl, combine the chicken, cheese, onion,... - 37.4762
Tortilla Pinwheels With Smoked Turkey
In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt cheese and ricotta.
Spread one-fourth of the cheese mixture on each of the tortillas.
On each tortilla, layer 2 lettuce leaves, 4 turkey slices, 1/4 cup of the tomatoes and 1 tablespoon of the green onions.
Roll up... - 36.4989
Roll up a fun cone-shaped sandwich! You’ll enjoy its fun shape just as much as its light, refreshing Southwest-inspired taste. - 31.6465
Part pizza, part quesadilla, this southwestern-style appetizer is sure to please. - 35.3855
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a saute pan, add half the amount of corn oil. Heat over medium flame. When the oil is hot, frop in the tortillas in batches. Fry them for about 2 minutes until they turn soft but not crisp. Drain... - 46.361
Chocolate Cream Cheese Quesadillas
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Combine chocolate chips with cream cheese and 1 tablespoon of sugar.
Divide mixture among the flour tortillas and spread it over one side.
Fold the tortillas in half and place on a non-stick sheet pan.
Brush lightly with melted... - 31.6065
Tasty Tortilla Pizza
If you're keen on making a different kind of pizza, then do try making this one. Chef Jessica shows strawberry tortilla pizza and it's so delicious. You can choose any topping you like. I'm sure your friends and family will like it. Do watch the interesting... - 99.3763
South-western Black Bean Tortilla Bites
1) Place the tortilla chips on a non-stick pan, in single layer.
2) In a bowl, mix together salsa and chopped cilantro.
3) Spread about 2 teaspoons of beans mixture on the center of each tortilla chip.
4) Dredge the cheese equally on the chips.
5)... - 40.6994
In a blender, combine tomatoes, onion, garlic, parsley or coriander, tomato sauce and honey.
Cover and blend until nearly smooth.
Pour into a large saucepan.
Stir in the broth and seasoning; bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Divide tortilla... - 35.2135
Mix masa and salt, stir in water, and blend well.
Pinch off a piece of dough and roll into a ball about 1 1/2" in diameter; flatten in a tortilla press or, if you have none, between 2 dampened 6" double thickness squares of cheesecloth, pressing as hard as... - 30.5713
In a 1-quart casserole, combine the zucchini, tomatoes, peppers, onions, and garlic.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Stir and microwave on high for 2 to 4 minutes, or until the onions are crisp-tender.
Cover and let stand.
In a medium frying pan, bring of... - 42.1066
Creamy Green Chile Tortilla Pinwhels
A Mexican platter replete with the kick from green chilies and the smoothness of cream cheese. It does not require any real cooking at all. Quick and easy, you are ready with a fret free and colorful platter in no time. - 122.218
Hot Roast Pork And Tortilla Sandwiches
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Place 4 of the tortillas on 4 9 inch lengths of aluminum foil, the centers of which have been lightly coated with the cooking spray.
Sprinkle each tortilla with 1/4 of the cheese, pork, pimientos, and green chilies.
Top with the... - 31.6313
Pizza Tortilla Turnovers
PESTO SALSA: In bowl, combine tomato, basil, onion, garlic, Parmesan, and salt and pepper to taste.
On work surface, arrange tortillas in single layer; sprinkle half of each evenly with half of the fontina cheese, leaving thin border.
Spoon salsa over cheese,... - 37.5601
Easy Enchilada Casserole
Crumble beef into a shallow, 2 1/2 quart casserole.
Sprinkle meat with minced onion and crushed garlic.
Heat, uncovered, on medium for 6 minutes.
Stir occasionally to break up meat.
Drain excess fat.
Add pepper, chili powder, water and tomato sauce.
Stir to... - 36.0666
Healthy Two Cheese Enchiladas
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
Spread 1/4 cup salsa in 12x8-inch baking dish.
Combine cottage cheese, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, onions and oregano.
Fill each tortilla with 1/4 cup cheese mixture in center of each tortilla; roll up.
Place, seam side down, over... - 35.2185
Breezy Californian Quesadillas
1. Spread onion, red pepper and fennel on baking sheet. Drizzle with oil; season with salt and pepper. Roast in oven for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender-crisp. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in olives and vinegar. Cover and... - 29.7382
Crumble beef into a 2 quart casserole.
Stir in onion, celery, and garlic.
Cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 5 to 7 minutes or till beef is no longer pink and vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Drain off fat.
Stir in beans, taco sauce, chili powder,... - 41.7461
Vegetable Tortilla Wraps
1. Combine carrot, zucchini, scallions, red pepper, parsley, basil, garlic, cream cheese, and cottage cheese.
2. Cover and chill for 1 1/2 hours.
3. Place a 3 quarter of the vegetable-cheese mixture in the center of each tortilla. Fold the two side flaps of... - 38.3993
Turkey Tortilla Pie
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium high heat.
Add onion and garlic and saute 5 minutes.
Add turkey and saute until cooked through, breaking up clumps with back of spoon, about 10 minutes.
Mix in beans, tomatoes with juices,... - 42.1567
Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
Place chicken and garlic and enough water to cover in a kettle over medium heat.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes or until chicken is tender and cooked through.
Remove the... - 46.7323
Apple-pear Tortilla Roll-ups
1. Combine apple, pear, cheese, apple sauce, raisins, lemon juice, and cinnamon.
2. Spread the bottom section of each tortilla with one quarter of the apple-pear mixture. Fold the bottom flap over the filling, the two side flaps inward, and then roll up each... - 32.3533
Place tortillas on nonstick baking sheet; top each with 1 ounce cheese, 1/2 of the chopped pimiento, and 1 teaspoon bacon bits.
Bake at 350°F for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. - 17.248
Ham And Cheese Roll
Cheesy roll is a favorite and the chef out here is showing an easy ham and cheese roll. He reminds us about a delicious and quick snack for everyone at home. Ideal for a evening snack after school, college or office. A healthy alternative to fried snacks like... - 94.0965
Tuna Apple Tortilla Wraps
1. Spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon of spread. Arrange apple slices down the center of the tortillas to within 1 inch of the edges.
2. Flake the tuna into a small bowl and combine with mayonnaise and pepper. Spoon tuna mixture over the apple slices.... - 26.4692
Chili In Tortilla Cups
Chili in tortilla cups is a beef and beans chili recipe. Cooked with lettuce and tomato, the chili is served in the prepared tortilla cups with green pepper and cheese as garnish. - 35.9379
Crumble meat into a wide frying pan and cook over medium heat, stirring, until lightly browned; drain and discard fat.
Evenly sprinkle tortillas with shredded cheese, leaving about 1/2-inch margin around edges.
Top with cooked chorizo or corned beef, and... - 24.3222
Six Can Chicken Tortilla Soup
Combine corn, chicken broth, chicken, black beans.and tomatoes in a pan and heat thoroughly.
Top soup with tortilla chips and cheese. - 26.3354
Tortilla Dry Soup
In a wide frying pan, over medium-high heat, cook onion in oil until limp; add chiles, cream, and tomato puree.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Add salt to taste.
Grease a 2-quart baking dish and cover bottom with half the tortilla strips.
Pour over half the sauce and add... - 36.6631
Turkey Tortilla Casserole
In a bowl, combine turkey, soup, chili peppers, salsa, olives, onions, and cumin.
Arrange half the tortilla strips in a well greased 7 by 11 inch baking dish.
Cover evenly with half the turkey mixture; sprinkle with jack cheese.
Top with remaining tortilla... - 40.4769
Bean Tortilla Bake
1. Combine pinto beans, navy beans, kidney beans, tomato juice, chili powder, cumin, and garlic in a saucepan. Simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Mash beans until chunky.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4. Place 2 tablespoons of the bean mixture on each tortilla.... - 42.981
Savory, stacked meat and tortilla dish that is big on flavor. - 45.0982
Chicken Tortilla Soup
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a food processor, mince the garlic. Add the onion and coarsely chop; remove and set aside. In the same processor work bowl, finely chop the cilantro.
3 In a small bowl, combine half the garlic-onion... - 39.4796
1 Combine butter and salt. Spread on both sides of tortillas.
2 Place tortillas on a broiler rack and broil 5 inches from source of heat for about 4 minutes, or until crisp and brown. Turn.
3 Place 1 cheese slice on each tortilla, then sprinkle each with 1... - 28.289
Easy Pork Enchiladas
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Pour a little bit of the green chile enchilada sauce in a 9 x 13 baking pan, just enough to cover the bottom.
Tear up 6 of the tortillas into bite size pieces and layer the bottom of the pan.
Top with pork, black beans and 2 cups... - 29.4206
Mexican Style Quiches
Gently press one flour tortilla in each of four individual au gratin casseroles; top with cheese slices.
Dip the onion rings into the 1 beaten egg then coat liberally with wheat germ.
Top the cheese slices with about two-thirds of the onion rings; reserve... - 43.5201
Place 1 tortilla in each of 4 round individual casseroles that have been sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
Top each with 1/2 ounce grated cheese.
In bowl combine eggs, milk, jalapeno pepper, chili powder, and mustard.
Pour 1/4 of egg mixture into each... - 41.6224
Easy Nachos are simply yummy. Easy Nachos gets its taste from cheese and tortilla chips. Easy Nachos is loved by many across the world. - 27.2831
Turkey Tortilla Rollers
1. Spread each tortilla with 3 tablespoons of cream cheese, extending the cheese to the outer edges. Lay 2 ounces of sliced turkey over the bottom half only of each tortilla, leaving a 1-inch margin on each outer edge. Place 1 ounce of sliced Swiss cheese... - 29.6468
Heat oil in a nonstick skillet; add one tortilla.
Layer with half the cheddar cheese, all of the chicken and mushrooms and half the Monterey Jack cheese.
Top with the second tortilla.
Cover and heat until cheese melts and bottom tortilla is crisp and golden... - 32.9368
Minute Queso Fundido
With tortilla chips Minute Queso Fundido is something I devour. The flavor of cheese combined with spice factor of pepper just add to the taste. The dip just delicious, try it! - 34.3397
Mexican Salad In A Shell
Heat 2 inches oil in a large saucepan to 375Â°.
Drop 1 tortilla into oil, immediately press down center of tortilla with opened tongs, shaping tortilla like a bowl.
If bubbles form in tortilla, press them flatly against side of saucepan with tongs.
Fry... - 39.9124
Layered Tortilla Casserole
Combine the water or broth, onion, garlic, and celery in a microwave-safe casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, on high for 5 minutes or until onions and celery are tender.
Combine with chili powder, cayenne pepper, corn, beans, and tomato sauce.
Place 3 corn... - 44.5203
Chicken Tortilla Soup
1. In a large slow cooker combine all ingredients except chips and cheese and cook with cover on Low for 8 hours.
2. Just before serving, remove chicken breasts, slice into bite-sized pieces and stir into soup.
3. Place a handful of chips in each... - 39.1698
You will find the Tortilla Roll-Ups a rare treat! Prepare the Tortilla Roll-Ups with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 30.2378
Bean And Vegetable Tortilla Stacks
Combine 1 cup farmer cheese and next 4 ingredients; stir well, and set aside.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add garbanzo beans and garlic.
Process bean mixture 1 minute or until smooth.
Add parsley sprigs, green onions, lemon juice, and cumin;... - 44.4926
Armenian Tortilla Pizzas
Crumble lamb into a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add green pepper and garlic and cook, stirring often, until meat is browned (5 to 7 minutes); spoon off and discard excess fat.
Stir in parsley, tomato paste, tomatoes (break up with a spoon) and... - 45.1712
I had this at my future mother-in-law's house. This dish is actually more of a New Mexican/American style dish btw... - 45.1282
Roast Beef And Swiss Tortilla Roll Ups
1) Smear each tortilla with 1 tablespoon of salad dressing, covering the entire surface.
2) Place each tortilla with lettuce leaf and half of the roasted beef, cheese and onion.
3) Roll the tortilla tightly.
4) Cut the rolled tortilla in 1... - 32.8777
Chicken Tortilla Soup
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Saute garlic 1 minute or until tender.
Add remaining ingredients except tortilla chips.
Cover; reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 5 minutes.
Stir in tortilla chips.
Sprinkle with shredded... - 33.2725
Spread tortilla halves with bean dip.
Place 1 tortilla half in 22-oz casserole [2 tortilla halves in 8 x 8 x 2" dish]; top tortilla half [each tortilla half] with 2 slices salami and 1 tsp salsa.
Repeat layers 3 times.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on... - 32.3675
Want an easy, fresh and delicious meal for kid's? Here is an easy tortilla wrap recipe by weelicious and mom and Kenya together show us how to make it. As the mom says, anything that is there in the kitchen can be wrapped inside the tortilla. She is using... - 126.506
Egg Tortilla Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray a medium-size skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Combine together eggs, milk and green pepper strips; pour into the skillet.
4. Cook over medium heat, stirring as eggs begin to set... - 39.467
Mix all of the ingredients until smooth.
Spread mixture thinly and evenly on open tortilla.
Roll tortilla up creating a pinwheel or spiral.
Chill at least one hour.
Slice on a diagonal, about 1/2 inch thick and serve.
Optional: add any of your - 25.9972
Tortilla Black Bean Casserole
In a large skillet combine the onions, sweet peppers, undrained tomatoes, picante sauce, cumin, and garlic.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Stir in the beans.
Coat a 2-quart rectangular baking dish with cooking spray.
Spread... - 44.2841
In skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit, cook beef until crumbly; drain off excess fat.
In mixing bowl, combine dry enchilada sauce mix with tomato sauce, salt, and water; stir in onion, olives, and browned beef.
Line slow-cooking pot with foil by... - 43.8415
Flour Tortilla Pizza
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Let tortillas come to room temperature.
Wrap in foil and warm in oven for 5 minutes.
Remove from oven and set oven on broil.
In a bowl, combine Italian seasoning and spaghetti sauce.
Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons... - 43.6483
Tofu Tortilla Roll Ups
In a large skillet, saute onions and bell peppers In vegetable oil until soft. Add tofu, garlic and chili powder. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook over medium-low heat until excess liquid evaporates, stirring occasionally.
Place tortillas flat on... - 31.5445
Chicken And Tortilla Soup
1. Place onion and garlic in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 3 to 4 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in broth, chili powder and tomato sauce. Cover tightly and microwave 8 to 10 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes, until boiling.
2.... - 32.7611
Chicken Tortilla Pie
1. Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add oil and heat for 30 seconds. Add chicken and cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, 7 to 8 minutes. Add... - 39.542
Tortilla Wrap Surprise
This recipe is quick and easy to make. You can easily add your own personal touch to this dish. You can serve it as an appetizer before a meal or a healthy snack during the evening. Delicious when served with a homemade salsa for dipping. - 41.3795